As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Washington and ranked them per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Washington
|Real Estate Website||Best For||Listing Fee||100% Online||MLS Access||Offer & Showing Management||5-Star Reviews||Mobile App|
|1. Houzeo.com||Advanced Technology||$349||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|2. Zillow||Biggest Database||Free||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|3. Redfin||Discounted Brokerage||1.5% of Home Sale Price||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Trulia||Best App for Buyers||Free||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|5. Washington Waterfront Properties Expert||Waterfront Properties||3% or more of Home Sale Price||❌||✅||❌||✅||❌|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Washington State
- Listing Fee: $349
- 4.9/5 (3,465 Reviews)
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate which provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
The best features of Houzeo include:
- Savings of 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing service lets you list your house for $399, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
- Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the Flat Fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
» ✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Quick listing
- Nationwide coverage
- Mobile app availability
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
- Listing Fee: 3%(on MLS), Free on platform
- 1.7/5 (251 Reviews)
Zillow has over 200 million homes in its database. Extensive sorting criteria and seamless home-browsing feature make Zillow one of the best real estate websites in 2022.
The best features of Zillow include:
- List house for sale
- Connect you with agents and lenders
- Search for homes and apartments
- Make me move listing
- Tour the home through pictures and videos
- Push notifications of updates to your search criteria
The platform sources listings from the MLS and also includes properties as part of foreclosures, auctions, and for sale by owner.
🚩 Beware: The platform hides FSBO listings in the “Other Listings” category which makes it harder for the buyer to find FSBO information. By default, Zillow only displays agent listings.
✨ Add-ons: Zillow offers a robust suite of apps and guides such as Zillow Zestimate, mobile app, 3D virtual home touring app, rental manager app, etc. has facilitated home buyers in their home searching journey. It is also the most downloaded mobile app and has garnered nearly 40M unique visits.
» Zillow Reviews: The truth about Zillow’s FREE listing
- Zillow Zestimate
- Zillow mobile app
- Rental manager app
- 3D virtual home touring app
- Solicitation calls from agents
- Biggest real estate website in the US
- Poor customer service
- Hides FSBO seller listings by default
Zillow has a 1.7/5 rating on Trustpilot (251 reviews).
Zillow has nationwide coverage.
- Covers 90+ markets
- 3.7/5 (151 Reviews)
Redfin is one of the best low-commission real estate websites. With Redfin agents, you can save 20% – 30% on your overall home sale and commission fees. It is known for advanced technology when compared with other low-commission real estate companies.
The best features of Redfin are:
- Low listing fee
- Redfin’s mobile app
- Good coverage across America
- 300+ agents across 90+ markets
- REALTOR-like tailored services at discounted rates
- Technology-first approach which makes the entire process transparent
🚩 Beware: Their agents handle a larger volume of customers per agent which makes their customer service quality inconsistent.
Unlike Houzeo, which has digitized the paperwork and made home selling a seamless journey, Redfin’s mobile app only allows browsing homes, listing, and contacting agents.
✨Add-ons: They provide add-on services like a professional photographer, MLS listing, open house schedule, yard sign, and much more. Apart from the “Full Service” Redfin package (1.5% commission), there is a “Concierge” plan which is marked at 2% commission fees.
» Redfin Reviews: The REALITY of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives!
- Strong technology
- Holistic services
- Full-service brokerage
- Detailed paperwork
- Cash offer feature available
- Thorough listing agreement
- Rebate of 0.5% if you buy and sell with them (only with a full-service plan)
Redfin has a 3.7/5 rating on Consumer Affairs (151 reviews).
Redfin serves in Washington and across all other states of USA.
4. Washington Waterfront Real Estate
- Marketing/Sales specialists of waterfront properties
- 5/5 (41 Reviews)
Washington Waterfront Real Estate is a website with good local coverage in WA. They assist buyers/sellers with Puget Sound waterfront properties, beach homes, and beachfront and lakefront houses. The agents associated with the website have extensive knowledge of the local waterfront real estate market.
The best features of Washington Waterfront Real Estate include:
- Responsive services
- User-friendly website
- Interactive property map search
- Incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and professional agents
✨ Add-ons: With buying/selling of waterfront properties across Washington, they educate clients with up-to-date waterfront real estate market trends.
» Selling a house in Washington: Know what is important for you!
- Easy to use website
- Client oriented real estate
- Happy customers, good reviews
- Properties near lakes, beaches, hood canal, coast, islands, etc.
Washington Waterfront Real Estate has a 5/5 rating on Google (41 reviews).
Washington Waterfront Real Estate has coverage across WA.
- Listings from Zillow
- 4/5 (165 Reviews)
Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its advanced website and mobile app. Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop-shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
The best features of Trulia includes its advance filters like:
- Home style
- Number of bedrooms
- Interactive map and versatile filters
- Narrowing your search based on price range
- A view of potential neighborhood properties
📲 Trulia’s app: It provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores with interactive map and versatile filters. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» 11 Best Real Estate Websites in 2022!
- Accurate local market information
- Tutorial guides to maximize the app experience
- One of the top online real estate sites in the US
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- No option to list properties
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a 4/5 rating on Consumer Affairs (165 reviews).
Trulia has nationwide coverage.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders that contribute to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5-star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Washington State: Check out the quickest ways to sell your Washington home
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website?
Many real estate websites and top online real estate companies have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging into the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale taking the help of a realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Washington. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites WA.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Washington for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hottest real estate markets in Washington state?
Clarkston, Colville, Kelso, Newport, and Oak harbor are a few top hottest real estate markets currently in Washington.
What are the best places to invest in real estate in Washington state?
Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Renton, Spokane, and Tacoma are some of the best markets to invest in real estate WA.
Best place to buy real estate in Washington state?
Northeast and Southeast Redmond, Sammamish Valley, West Richland, South Hollywood Hill, and West Union Hill are some of the best places currently to buy properties in Washington.
How is the real estate market in Washington state?
This year, the real estate market in Washington is competitively growing. As per Redfin statistics, the home prices were up by 9.2% in last one year.
What are the real estate prices in Washington state?
Currently, the median home sale price of property in Washington is $634,800, as per Redfin housing market statistics.
Is the housing market going to crash in Washington state?
According to the economists, the housing market will not crash in WA.
Where can I get see the least expensive real estate in Washington state?
Wapato is considered to have the least expensive real estate in WA.
When are real estate taxes due in Washington state?
In Washington, usually, the First half or the full payment of your real estate taxes are due on April 30. The remaining second half taxes (if any) will be due by October 31.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Washington Real Estate Market: Will the Washington real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: real estate in washington, real estate in washington state, washington real estate websites,real estate websites in washington state, real estate websites in washington, real estate websites washington, real estate websites wa, cheapest real estate in washington, real estate companies in washington, affordable real estate in washington state, best real estate in washington state, lakefront real estate in washington state, real estate agencies in washington state, real estate for sale in washington, real estate prices in washington state, real estate market in washington state, washington waterfront real estate – washingtonwaterfronts.com, most accurate real estate website