From San Elizario to Tornillo, El Paso home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Texas Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among El Paso home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Rate MLS services in Chucotown. Here are our rankings:
Rankings of Flat Fee El Paso MLS Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50- $350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Texas FSBO MLS||$399||0.75%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Texas Broker Flat Fee||$950||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Creekview Realty||$1,400||$400+||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Texas MLS Flat Fee||$248||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee El Paso MLS Listing Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Texas’ #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Texas, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at 299, the Silver at $379, and the Gold at $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $349 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Texas. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Texas.
3. Texas FSBO MLS
Texas FSBO MLS
Texas FSBO MLS offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 Full Service package.
- Basic package – $199: This package offers a listing term of 6 months with 10 photos. Your home is listed on MLS and Realtor.com. It also provides state seller disclosure. The buyer’s agent can directly contact you.
- Premium MLS package – $299: This package covers all the services from the Basic package + you get a comparative market analysis report and broker contract review/advice via email. It offers a listing term of 12 months with 40 photos on MLS and Realtor.com.
- Full Service package – $399 + 0.75% at closing: This package includes broker assistance to help you with pricing, negotiation, marketing and finally closing the deal. Your property is listed for 12 months with 40 photos on the MLS. This package is only available in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Premium package priced at $299. This package provides you CMA report and contract assistance to make your property sale easy.
Texas FSBO MLS is one of the best option for experienced home sellers selling as FSBO.
- Market Exposure: Texas FSBO MLS provides your listing with maximum market exposure. Your listing is syndicated to national real estate websites like Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Your contact information is displayed on the MLS website. So potential buyers or buyer’s agents can contact you directly.
- Broker Assistance: It offers professional consultation at no extra cost in all its packages.
- Home Valuation: Texas FSBO MLS provides a comparative market analysis report to price your house competitively. You also get contract review assistance in its Premium MLS package.
Here are some of the red flags we found about Texas FSBO MLS:
- Additional Fees: Texas FSBO MLS charges you to make any changes to your initial listing information.
- No Yard Sign: There is no ‘For Sale’ yard sign provided. Also independent yard sign is not permitted.
- Limited Full Service Coverage: The full service package is only available in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
Texas FSBO MLS has no credible ratings available.
Texas FSBO MLS is a licensed flat fee MLS real estate brokerage. It offers its services in the state of Texas. It syndicates your listing across nationwide real estate websites like Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com. This gives your property maximum market exposure.
Texas FSBO MLS provides free broker assistance over the phone without any additional fees in all its three packages. However, the full service listing package is only available in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
4. Texas Broker Flat Fee
Texas Broker Flat Fee
Texas Broker Flat Fee offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Silver package – $175: This package offers a listing term of 6 months on the local MLS and Realtor.com with 10 photos. You get broker assistance and Texas state seller disclosure forms.
- Gold package – $250: This package offers all the services from the Silver package + you get 2 open house announcements, your own webpage login, a custom web address, and targeted social media marketing. You can list your property for 6 months with 25 photos.
- Diamond package – $950: This package offers all the services from the Gold package + licensed broker assistance for negotiation and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold package priced at $250. It provides a dedicated webpage and custom web address to market your property.
Here are few highlights about Texas Broker Flat Fee:
- Flexible Services: It offers customizable packages, perfect for experienced home sellers.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and others.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: Buyer’s agents will contact you directly for showings. You can sell as an FSBO seller.
- Free Cancellation: Texas Broker Flat Fee company allows you to cancel your listing anytime only if there is no contract.
- Customized Webpage: The Gold package provides you with a dedicated webpage and URL for your listing. So no other property is shown in your listing.
We found few drawbacks about Texas Broker Flat Fee:
- Expensive Package: The Diamond package is comparatively expensive which provides maximum services.
- No Home Valuation: There is no comparative market analysis provided to help you price your house in the market.
- Additional Charges: You have to pay additional fees to make changes to your existing listing.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: Texas Broker Flat Fee doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, Yelp, and the like.
No credible reviews are available.
Texas Broker Flat Fee is owned and operated by The Miramas Group, LLC based in San Antonio, Texas. It offers you an individual webpage, custom url, and targeted social media marketing.
For home sellers, TexasBrokerFlatFee.com offers affordable options. But they charge you additionally for listing updates such as change photos, listing description, or other information.
The diamond package is the most expensive, but it lacks significant services like CMA report or marketing flyers.
5. Creekview Realty
Creekview Realty offers 2 expensive MLS listing packages, including one full-representation package.
- Basic Package – $600: It includes a listing term of 6 months. Other services include realtor key box usage, CSS scheduling service, yard sign, and all forms. The seller can cancel at any time.
- Full-Representation Package – $1,400: The package has all the services from the basic package. Additionally, sellers get full representation services, including contracts, repair negotiations, and other paperwork assistance.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing, you must purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- Professional Photography: $225
- Comparative Market Analysis: $100
- Additional Yard Sign: $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Full-Representation Package of $1,400. With the package, you’ll receive services similar to those from a traditional agent.
Creekview Realty may be an excellent option if you are an inexperienced seller or expect a complicated sale. Here are some of its advantages.
- Easy for First-Time Seller: If you are an inexperienced seller, then selling with them can be easy but costly.
- Strong Customer Support: Creekview Realty has an excellent 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Google Reviews. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
- Full Coverage in Texas: With offices in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, Creekview has a good reputation and serves the majority of Texas markets.
In our research, we found some primary deal breakers with Creekview Realty.
- Expensive Packages: Creekview Realty offers only two packages. The $600 package is not a great deal – sellers can get a similar package for much less. Additionally, you will need to pay for extra services such as photography and put down a $100 deposit for a lockbox, so your final bill will likely be higher than $600. However, Creekview Realty’s $1,400 full-service package could be a better option, if you are ready to pay more.
- Insufficient Information on their Website: Creekview Realty’s website doesn’t mention how many photos you can upload or how many changes you can make to your listing.
Creekview Realty has 4.8 out of 5 stars (88 reviews) on Google.
Creekview Realty Reviews: Check Creekview Realty Google reviews and choose accordingly!
Creekview Realty maintains simplicity. A basic MLS package and a full-service agent experience are the only two packages offered. They are ideal for first-time sellers or if you expect a challenging sale.
According to first-time seller reviews, Creekview Realty addressed their concerns and questions promptly. However, the additional assistance has a price.
Creekview Realty charges between $600 and $1,400 for flat-fee MLS listing. However, it does not provide all the services of a traditional realtor. Alternatively, other flat fee listing services offer similar services at an affordable price.
6. Texas MLS Flat Fee
LOW ON TECH
Texas MLS Flat Fee
Texas MLS Flat Fee has 3 packages that can benefit sellers.
- Silver Package – $168: The package includes a listing term of 6 months and 6 photos on the MLS. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Gold Package – $198: With this package, you get everything from the Silver Package with 25 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Package – $248: The package includes a listing term of 12 months, 25 photos on the MLS, listing syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can change the listing photos for $75 – $250. They offer different amounts of photos per listing plan.
👉 Our Take: Texas MLS Flat Fee offers cost-effective packages for home sellers. But, whether they charge for their additional services is not clear. We will recommend their Platinum Package of $198. With this package, you can get a listing term of 12 months.
For a local flat fee MLS company in Texas, Texas MLS Flat Fee can be an option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $168.
- Decent Refund Policy: Texas MLS Flat Fee policy provides a 100% refund if the listing is not live on the MLS. If your MLS listing is made live and the documentation is submitted, you will not receive a refund.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Flat Fee.
- Texas MLS Flat Fee is Not 100% Online: Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack. Hence, a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be carried out offline and manually. Therefore, your listing process might get delayed.
- Texas MLS Flat Fee Packages are Very Basic: The company has cost-effective packages, but selling with them can be tricky if you are a first-time seller. Texas MLS Flat Fee packages are almost the same with some minor differences.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: Texas Mls Flat Fee doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, Yelp, and the like.
No credible reviews were found.
Texas MLS Flat Fee provides you with your own listing webpage. You can also share your listing on social media to get the best possible exposure. However, there are no credible reviews for Texas MLS Flat Fee.
Apart from the differences in listing terms and the number of photos, all three packages offer similar features. Additionally, Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack.
You’ll be doing almost everything manually. That’s very inefficient in today’s digital era.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
🚩 Beware: El Paso, TX Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with El Paso, TX Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Texas Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do El Paso Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in El Paso is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing El Paso Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in El Paso. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in El Paso service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on El Paso MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Texas with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
TX Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Texas: Some Flat Fee MLS Texas companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Texas: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in El Paso or any other city in Texas. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Texas home sale calculator.
Alternatives to El Paso Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS TX companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Texas discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Texas Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in El Paso and other Texas markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in El Paso.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Texas make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Texas and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Texas: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these El Paso multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in El Paso. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in El Paso County, it covers most of the MLS’ in Texas which includes EL Paso MLS-TX.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on El Paso MLS?
You have to select a flat rate MLS package in Seattle and submit your details on the website. Further, you have to answer the follow-up questions asked by the agent. Your listing goes live within 24 to 48 hours after the process.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in El Paso, Texas?
As per research, Houzeo is considered to be the El Paso Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in El Paso, TX?
While agents represent numerous buyers in El Paso, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Texas: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost calculator Texas Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Texas? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Texas: Will the Texas housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Texas: A typical buyer in Texas may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Texas.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Texas: Find out who pays closing costs in Texas and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Texas: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Texas.
Related: mls el paso tx, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,El Paso Flat Fee MLS Texas