As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in El Paso and ranked them per their expertise.
Best Real Estate Websites in El Paso 2023
- Houzeo: High on Technology
- Realtor: Most Accurate Database
- Redfin: Best Discount Brokerage
- Zillow: Biggest Database
- Ebby Halliday: Best for Relocation
Reviews: Best El Paso Real Estate Websites of 2023
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1018 reviews) on Trustpilot.
BEST TECH-ENABLED BROKERAGE
Redfin is America’s #1 discount real estate brokerage. This low-commission broker specializes in home buying. Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additionally, it includes services like professional cleaning, home staging, and everything.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
👉 Our Take: Redfin.com is a good option if you are looking for a nationwide discount real estate broker. We recommend its concierge plan because it includes everything.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you services apart from Redfin’s defined services.
Redfin has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
User Friendly App
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 200 million monthly visitors.
- Buyer’s Agent Commission: A seller will pay the buyer’s agent commission, which will normally cost 3% of the home’s selling price.
👉 Our Take: Zillow enables buyers to look for homes from a large pool of listings and guides them through the complex home-buying process. However, before starting your home-buying process, make sure to read its customer reviews.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- FSBO Listings Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7/5 (305 reviews) on Trustpilot.
5. Ebby Halliday
The Ebby Halliday has been active in the North Texas real estate industry for more than 75 years.
For Home Sellers:
- Open Conversation: Ebby provides open communication between REALTOR and sellers.
- Customized Selling Plan: With Ebby, sellers can select their own plan according to their preferences
- Home Pricing: The website also provides the option to know the home’s overall worth and take initiatives accordingly.
For Home Buyers:
- Agents: The website connects you to the agent and offers a list of houses that are available to buy or sell. You might also ask for a guided tour of the area.
- Properties: They are skilled in dealing with commercial and new construction properties, as well as buying, leasing, holding open houses, and dealing with open houses.
Mobile App : Yes
👉 Our Take: Sellers, buyers, or customers looking to sell, buy and relocate in North Texas locally can choose this.
🔍 Want to Find Top Real Estate Agents? Read More
- Provides Relocation Services
- Numerous Services
- Deal in commercial real estate
- Leasing and renovating options
- Miscommunication between agents and sellers
- No or very less electronic payments
The Ebby Halliday is rated 2.5/5 stars on Yelp reviews.
The Ebby Halliday has 50+ offices and websites serving in different areas in North Texas.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Any website that deals with the real estate sector is a real estate website. This could be a brokerage, a news website, a marketplace to help you buy, sell, or rent, a website for home furnishings, a home repair app, or a neighborhood social network site.
High-tech real estate websites can save you thousands of dollars or weeks of your time. Home sellers can list for free, renters can rent fast, and buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walkthrough videos, and features before they schedule a live tour.
» Real Estate Agents: Here’s our list of top real estate agents in Texas.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on MLS, social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
These high-tech websites will also be useful for house flippers and investors, allowing them to list multiple properties at the same time with maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Technology can make selling a house without a realtor much faster and more efficient. If you are in an unusual situation where you are going through a divorce or selling an inherited property, the technology should facilitate getting the property sold faster and easier.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Selling a house is a complex process, and you will need customer support for a smooth real estate transaction. Home sellers reported that the biggest challenge in a sale for them was For Sale By Owner paperwork.
This is especially true if you are looking to sell your house “As Is” or to sell your house for cash. Be sure to check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on any realty websites.
📞 Real People Manning the Phone
Sounds weird right? Houzeo has real, live humans manning our phone lines. Try us out! List your home on Houzeo.com and save thousands in commissions!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
1. Clever Real Estate
Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. It is neither free nor is it a “For Sale By Owner website“. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.”
Clever also engages in privacy violations and price fixing. In fact, Houzeo.com had to increase prices in multiple states because of Clever’s price-fixing tactics with local discount real estate brokers. This significantly raises the cost for consumers.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Clever is NOT free. See our detailed review of the red flags with Clever.
FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Therefore, you will not know the full pricing terms until you review the listing agreement of the FSBO contract.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose FSBO.com. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent Flat Fee MLS brokers.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this Flat Fee MLS service.
Craigslist is a free classified website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
» How to Sell a House on Craigslist: All your questions are answered in this blog.
🚩 Steer Clear of Shady Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is safe, efficient, and saves you time and money.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers.
2. House Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. A perfect home-buying website must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
3. Best Rental Websites
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers. Landlords can also advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on these rental listing websites.
4. Best Property Search Websites
House search websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These real estate listing websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
6. Best Real Estate Investor Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.
» Houzeo Offers: Manage your offers like a Pro!
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in El Paso?
Houzeo is the best real estate website for home sellers and buyers alike. It helps you save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS Texas and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platform in Texas. With its user-friendly navigation across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of Texas’s best real estate websites. In this list of Texas’s top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for home sellers and buyers.
💪 List Your Home for Just $299+
Don’t overpay on agent commissions! Be your own agent and save thousands using Houzeo technology!
START YOUR LISTING NOW FOR FREE!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in El Paso for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
2. Which is the best property search website in El Paso?
The best property search website in El Paso:
5. Ebby Halliday
3. Which real estate website is the most popular?
Zillow is the most popular real estate website as per a Statista report.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best house search sites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our comprehensive blog.
- House Market Texas: Will the Texas real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Real Estate Photographers in Texas: Find out the top real estate photographers in Texas and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Real Estate Photography: Learn all the tips and tricks for the best real estate photography in Texas.
- How to Flip a House in Texas: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Texas.
- Average Commission for Real Estate Agent in Texas: The real estate commissions in Texas average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable.
Recommended For Sellers:
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Selling Property in Texas: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Texas. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell my Home Fast in Texas: The best ways to sell your house fast in Texas are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller Disclosure Requirements Texas: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Texas can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- Wholesale Real Estate Texas: Wholesale real estate in Texas helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Free Websites to List For Sale By Owner: We researched America’s best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites to find which one is the most advanced one!
Recommended For Buyers:
- Best House Buying Websites in USA: Check out our list!
- Buying House in Texas: Learn how to buy a house in Texas and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- Texas For Sale By Owner: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Closing Costs in Texas for Buyer Calculator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Texas.
Related: coldwell banker paris texas, coldwell banker east texas, coldwell banker victoria texas, best real estate websites texas, texas real estate website, texas best realty, best texas real estate, best home listings, realtor websites, real estate sites, top real estate websites in usa, property websites for realtors, property sites, home sales websites, house buying website, top real estate websites, realty websites, house websites, home search websites, best mls listing site, home search sites, realtor sites, buy real estate texas, houses in texas for sale, realtor.com texas, texas real estate search, buy home texas, home buying websites, best u.s. real estate website, home selling sites, house listing websites
title insurance coverage, low commission real estate agents near me, texas closing cost calculator for seller, staging your home to sell, cash offers Texas, foreclosures near me, preapproval letter for mortgage, top 100 real estate websites, realestate websites, real estate search sites, websites for real estate agents, best site to sell property, home websites, best real estate sites, buy home in texas, best real estate listings, realty websites, realtor sites, real estate websites for agents, housing websites, top 10 real estate websites, best website for homes for sale, real estate web sites, home buying website, websites like zillowUncategorized