Texas home sellers have listed and sold more homes via TX Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Lone Star State. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: 8Flat Fee MLS Texas Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50- $800||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|3. Texas MLS Broker||$375||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Creekview Realty||$1,400||$400+||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Texas MLS Flat Fee||$248||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in TX
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Texas’ #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Texas, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $379. The Silver package costs $399 + 0.5% (Minimum $995), and the Gold package costs $429 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $499 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
Book a FREE Call
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Jared Andrew English is a primary broker. He comes with a wealth of knowledge about the real estate business. Under his leadership, Congress has sold over $1 billion worth of properties.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Experienced Principal Broker: Under the leadership of Jared Andrew English, the company has sold over $1 billion worth of properties. His expertise can help you get the best deal for your home.
- Commission Savings: Congress Realty’s flat fee packages allow you to ditch the listing agent commission entirely. Their full-service package is also cost-effective.
- Direct Contact with Buyers: Congress Realty allows buyers to contact you directly. This also enables you to have better control over the sale.
- Greater Exposure: The company syndicates your MLS listing to national real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. They also feature it on social media in their expensive packages.
- Transparent Fees: The company clearly outlines its fees, ensuring home sellers know what to expect upfront.
- Client Portal: Congress Realty’s client portal allows you to download all the necessary state and seller disclosure forms. You can also counter an offer or make changes to your listing from there.
» Is Congress Realty Legit? Read our in-depth review of Congress Realty.
During our research, we found certain limitations of Congress Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Congress Realty only offers services in 12 states. Their limited coverage is a deal-breaker for people living in other parts of the country.
- Lack of Vital Features: Although the company is tech-centric, there is some scope for improvement. For instance, they do not have a listing management platform that can simplify your FSBO journey.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Texas. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Texas.
3. Texas MLS Broker
Texas MLS Broker has 3 Flat Fee MLS packages for sellers.
- Standard Listing – $275: This package includes a listing term of 3 months and 12 Photos. You also get online broker support, CMA, contracts, and state disclosures.
- Premium Listing – $375: The package includes a listing term of 6 months and a maximum number of photos allowed by the MLS. You also get a broker contract review by email.
- Showcase Listing – $475: With this package, you get a listing term of 12 months and the maximum number of photos allowed. You also get an option to pay at closing instead of the upfront fee. However, this would cost you $975.
- New Photos: $25
- Change in Description: $25
- Commission Change: $25
- Scheduled Open House Announcements: $79 (Invoiced Separately)
👉 Our Take: Texas MLS Broker is a decent local option for home sellers. You can customize your packages by paying some extra bucks.
With Texas MLS Broker, you can sell your home for an affordable price and handle most of the process yourself. Here are some of its advantages.
- CMA in All Packages: You may use CMA to estimate your home’s worth and set an appropriate listing price.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, and hundreds of other real estate websites.
According to our research, there are some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Broker.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Home sellers have often complained about the company’s inconsistent customer service.
- Limited Coverage: Texas MLS Broker serves only in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
Texas MLS Broker has 2.5 out of 5 stars from 7 reviews on Yelp.
» Texas MLS Broker Reviews: Check Texas MLS Broker Yelp reviews and choose accordingly!
Texas MLS Broker is an online-only company based in San Antonio. If you are okay with virtual assistance only, then you should consider this company. In terms of pricing, the company offers three fairly standard packages.
The packages aren’t particularly outstanding. The most expensive plan includes an 18-month MLS listing, but most sellers won’t want to keep their house on the market for that long.
4. Creekview Realty
Creekview Realty offers 2 expensive MLS listing packages, including one full-representation package.
- Professional Photography: $225
- Comparative Market Analysis: $100
- Additional Yard Sign: $50
👉 Our Take: The packages are expensive for the services they provide. Additionally, you need to pay for extra services such as photography and a lockbox. Similar packages are available elsewhere for much less.
» What is Creekview Realty? Read our blog to make an informed decision.
Creekview Realty may be an excellent option if you are an inexperienced seller or expect a complicated sale. Here are some of its advantages.
- Local Expertise: You can count on their agents for their valuable insights about the local Texas market.
- Full Coverage in Texas: With offices in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, Creekview has a good reputation and serves the majority of Texas markets.
» Pros and Cons of Creekview Realty: Read our blog to make an informed decision.
In our research, we found some primary deal breakers with Creekview Realty.
- Expensive Packages: Creekview Realty offers 2 expensive packages. You get similar services for much less.
- Insufficient Information on Website: Creekview Realty’s website doesn’t mention how many photos you can upload or how many changes you can make to your listing.
Creekview Realty maintains simplicity. A basic MLS package and a full-service agent experience are the only two packages they offer.
According to some customers, Creekview Realty addressed their concerns and questions promptly. However, the additional assistance has a price.
5. Texas MLS Flat Fee
Texas MLS Flat Fee has 3 packages that can benefit sellers.
- Silver Package – $168: The package includes a listing term of 6 months on the MLS with 6 photos.
- Gold Package – $198: With this package, you get everything from the Silver Package with 25 photos.
- Platinum Package – $248: The package includes a listing term of 12 months on the MLS with 25 photos.
- Showing Time App: $50
- Additional Photos: $35
- Professional Photo Editing: $59
- Lock Box: $45
- Social Media Boost: $99
👉 Our Take: Texas MLS Flat Fee offers cost-effective packages to home sellers. You may tailor your packages to meet your specific needs and budget.
For a local flat fee MLS company in Texas, Texas MLS Flat Fee can be an option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $168.
- Decent Refund Policy: Texas MLS Flat Fee policy provides a 100% refund if the listing is not live on the MLS.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Flat Fee.
- Limited Automation: Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack. Hence, a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be carried out offline and manually.
- Similar Packages: All the packages are same with some minor differences.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: Texas Mls Flat Fee doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, Yelp, and the like.
No credible reviews were found.
Texas MLS Flat Fee provides you with your own listing webpage. You can also share your listing on social media to get the best possible exposure. However, there are no credible reviews for Texas MLS Flat Fee.
Apart from the differences in listing terms and the number of photos, all three packages offer similar features. Additionally, Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack.
You’ll be doing almost everything manually. That’s very inefficient in today’s digital era.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com has been in business since 1997. They allow you to customize the plans by offering some services separately. You can add or skip these services based on your needs.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: Read to know what sellers have to say about FSBO.com
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User-Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Is FSBO.com Legit: Read the blog to find out.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
FlatFeeByYou offers 3 packages to sellers.
- Basic Package – $45: The package includes a listing period of 6 months with 6 photos. Other services include a comparative report and free broker consultation.
- Best Package – $95: The services offered with this package are similar to that of their Basic Package with free broker consultation, unlimited price changes, and description updates.
- Premium Package – $295: The package includes everything from their Best Package with a professional photoshoot.
👉 Our Take: FlatFeeByYou offers affordable packages to home sellers. You get free unlimited status and listing updates with all the packages.
In terms of value, Flat Fee By You is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee By You provides an entry-level package of $45. The premium plan includes a professional photo shoot for your home.
- State-Wide Coverage: Flat Fee By You covers most of Texas. The company has offices in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and other real estate websites.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Flat Fee By You.
- 0.5% Commission at Closing: Some sellers have mentioned that FlatFeeByYou charges sellers a 0.5% commission at closing. They fix the buyer agent commission at 3%, out of which they pocket the 0.5% commission.
- Additional Charges: They charge you extra for forms and disclosures, but the amount is not specified on their website.
FlatFeeByYou has 1.7 out of 5 stars from 13 reviews on Yelp.
» FlatFeeByYou Reviews: Check FlatFeeByYou com reviews and choose accordingly.
FlatFeeByYou charges a 0.5% commission. They do not disclose this on their pricing page. We had to research several of their reviews to find this out and disclose it to our readers.
FlatFeeByYou disguises this 0.5% commission as deducting from the Buyer’s Agent commission. That’s not true since the seller pays the entire commission.
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: Fizber provides affordable packages to home sellers. However, two of the packages do not list your home on the MLS.
» Fizber Cost: Read this blog to know about Fizber’s packages.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Nationwide Coverage: The company offers services across the USA.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are forwarded to you. So you can directly contact the buyers/agents.
- Refund Policy: They provide full refunds for Flat Fee MLS packages within 30 days, as long as no documentation is submitted to the broker.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can update your listings free of cost with MLS Boost and Premium MLS Boost packages.
» Fizber MLS Listing: Know how Fizber works to list your home.
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, service quality may differ. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Additional Charges: You are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing if you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
Fizber is an online flat fee MLS listing platform that provides 3 paid listing packages priced between $95 to $295 and one free listing package.
They do offer maximum exposure to your property. But with no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable. There have been instances of poor customer support reported by their past users.
🚩 Beware: Texas Flat Fee MLS Companies Have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Texas Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Texas Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Flat Fee Listing Texas services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Austin: Austin, Texas Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Austin ranges between $95 to $1,400.
- Flat Fee MLS Houston: Your Houston flat fee MLS listing gets the best exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $45 and $1,400.
- Flat Fee MLS Dallas: Dallas Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $45 and $1,400.
- Flat Fee MLS San Antonio: With San Antonio Flat Fee MLS listing services, your home has the maximum exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $45 and $1,400.
- Flat Fee MLS El Paso: El Paso Flat Fee MLS listing services maximize your home’s exposure on local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $175 and $1,400.
- Flat Fee MLS Fort Worth: Flat Fee MLS listings will ensure that your Fort Worth home receives the most exposure possible on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $299 and $1,400.
How Do Texas Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service TX is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee listing service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and on other Texas real estate websites. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in TX service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a TX Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant TX MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Texas Flat Fee Listing?
With a Texas flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Texas and potential buyers across the state.
Some Texas flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Texas Flat-Fee Listing Services?
Texas flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Texas Flat Fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Texas who frequently trade can benefit from TX Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Texas MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Texas with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local Texas MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on Texas MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local Texas MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
Texas Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Texas Sellers’ Disclosure: Some Flat Fee Texas companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to know how to ace your disclosure process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Texas: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Texas. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Texas home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Texas Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS TX companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned home equity.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Texas discount real estate brokers offer a traditional broker’s service for a discounted commission. Low-commission real estate agents typically charge anywhere between 0.5% and 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Texas Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Texas. Cash buyers in Texas make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Texas and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Texas: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in Texas. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Texas Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Texas. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Texas?
Various Flat Fee MLS companies in Texas provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Congress Realty and Texas MLS Broker are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Texas Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on TX MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the TX MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Texas?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Texas.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: flat fee MLS listing texas, texas flat fee MLS listing, flat fee MLS listing companies, realtor flat fee, for sale by owner MLS flat fee, flat fee brokerage, best for sale by owner MLS listing service, best flat fee MLS listing service texas, list on mls flat fee in texas, flat fee brokers in texas, flat fee realtor texas, list house on MLS for flat fee, texas flat fee realtors, flat fee listing agent, texas listing service, flat fee real estate texas, flat fee real estate brokers texas, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, flat fee realtor texas, cheapest flat fee mls, texasmls, flat fee mls texas reviews, mls listings in texas, mls fees texas, flat fee broker texas, mls listings texas