From Arlington to Benbrook, Fort Worth home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Texas Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Fort Worth home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The Magic City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Top Flat Fee MLS Fort Worth, TX Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||0.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Creekview Realty||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Texas MLS Broker||$375||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List Smart Texas||$849||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Texas MLS Flat Fee||$248||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Fort Worth Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – 299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Texas’ #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Texas, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at 299, the Silver at $349, and the Gold at $399. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $499 + $999 at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it mentally and likely financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress have an “Excellent” 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Very few brokers are as fast and reachable as Andrew and his team at Congress Realty.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an “Excellent” 4.9 out of 5 star rating from 127 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Texas. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Texas.
3. Creekview Realty
Creekview Realty offers 2 expensive MLS listing packages, including one full-representation package.
- Basic Package – $600: It includes a listing term of 6 months. Other services include realtor key box usage, CSS scheduling service, yard sign, and all forms. The seller can cancel at any time.
- Full-Representation Package – $1,400: The package has all the services from the basic package. Additionally, sellers get full representation services, including contracts, repair negotiations, and other paperwork assistance.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing, you must purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- Professional Photography: $225
- Comparative Market Analysis: $100
- Additional Yard Sign: $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Full-Representation Package of $1,400. With the package, you’ll receive services similar to those from a traditional agent.
Creekview Realty may be an excellent option if you are an inexperienced seller or expect a complicated sale. Here are some of its advantages.
- Easy for First-Time Seller: If you are an inexperienced seller, then selling with them can be easy but costly.
- Strong Customer Support: Creekview Realty has an excellent 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Google Reviews. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
- Full Coverage in Texas: With offices in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, Creekview has a good reputation and serves the majority of Texas markets.
In our research, we found some primary deal breakers with Creekview Realty.
- Expensive Packages: Creekview Realty offers only two packages. The $600 package is not a great deal – sellers can get a similar package for much less. Additionally, you will need to pay for extra services such as photography and put down a $100 deposit for a lockbox, so your final bill will likely be higher than $600. However, Creekview Realty’s $1,400 full-service package could be a better option, if you are ready to pay more.
- Insufficient Information on their Website: Creekview Realty’s website doesn’t mention how many photos you can upload or how many changes you can make to your listing.
Creekview Realty has 4.8 out of 5 stars (88 reviews) on Google.
Creekview Realty Reviews: Check Creekview Realty Google reviews and choose accordingly!
Creekview Realty maintains simplicity. A basic MLS package and a full-service agent experience are the only two packages offered. They are ideal for first-time sellers or if you expect a challenging sale.
According to first-time seller reviews, Creekview Realty addressed their concerns and questions promptly. However, the additional assistance has a price.
Creekview Realty charges between $600 and $1,400 for flat-fee MLS listing. However, it does not provide all the services of a traditional realtor. Alternatively, other flat fee listing services offer similar services at an affordable price.
4. Texas MLS Broker
Every Change is $25
Texas MLS Broker
Texas MLS Broker has 3 Flat Fee MLS packages for sellers.
- Standard Listing – $275: This package includes a listing term of 3 months and 12 Photos. Other services include online broker support and syndication to over 90 websites.
- Premium Listing – $375: The package includes a listing term of 6 months and a maximum number of photos allowed by the MLS. Services like contract & state disclosures and broker comparative market analysis are provided too.
- Showcase Listing – $475: With this package, you get a listing term of 12 months and the maximum number of photos allowed. However, sellers can opt to pay $975 at closing instead of the upfront fee.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing, you must purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- New Photos: $25
- Change in Description: $25
- Commission Change: $25
- Open House Announcements: $49
- Scheduled Open House Announcements: $79 (Invoiced Separately)
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Showcase Listing package of $475. The package allows you to pay $975 at closing if you cannot or do not want to pay the fee upfront.
With Texas MLS Broker, you can sell your home for an affordable price and handle most of the process yourself. Here are some of its advantages.
- Broker Comparative Market Analysis in all Packages: CMA is available in all the packages helping sellers set listing prices for their homes and buyers to make competitive offers.
- You Select Buyer Agent Commission: You can set the buyer’s agent commission. The service is included in Premium and Showcase Listing packages.
According to our research, there are some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Broker.
- Poor Customer Reviews: According to Texas MLS Broker company reviews, their customer service is lacking. You won’t get enough follow-ups after listing the home on MLS.
- Limited Coverage in Texas: Texas MLS Broker does not provide its services in the whole of Texas. They only serve in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
- No Broker Contract Available: Texas MLS Broker’s standard listing does not include Broker Contract Review.
Texas MLS Broker has 2.5 out of 5 stars from 7 reviews on Yelp.
Texas MLS Broker Reviews: Check Texas MLS Broker Yelp reviews and choose accordingly!
Texas MLS Broker is an online-only company based in San Antonio. If you are okay with virtual assistance only, then you should consider this company. In terms of pricing, the company offers three fairly standard packages.
The packages aren’t particularly outstanding. The most expensive plan includes an 18-month MLS listing, but most sellers won’t want to keep their house on the market for that long.
Texas MLS Broker has some online reviews, most of them negative. So, selling with the company would be a bit risky.
5. List Smart Texas
List Smart Texas
List Smart Texas provides 3 packages to home sellers in Fort Worth.
- Basic Package – $499: This package offers 6 months listing with 40 photos on the MLS. You get a For Sale Yard Sign with your contact number for potential buyers to contact you. It also provides a comparable sales analysis if requested.
- Deluxe Package – $599: This package includes all the services from the Basic package + you get a supra keylock for front door and access to ShowingTime app.
- Premium Package – $849: This package includes all the services offered by the Deluxe Package. A licensed agent visits your house for measurements and photos.
Listing Upgrades: If you plan to upgrade your listing, List Smart Texas offers you paid additional services. We have summerized the upgrades below.
- Add showing time: $39
- Additional yar Sign: $29.95
👉 Our Take: The Basic package priced at $499 offers useful services to sell house as for sale by owner. However, similar services are provided by other companies at lower rates. Therefore, we recommend you compare prices before you invest.
Here are some highlights about List Smart Texas if you decide to sell your house on its website:
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, NTREIS.net, and other local and national sites.
- Free Cancellation: You can cancel your listing anytime without any extra charges.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads and queries are forwarded to you. So you can directly answer their queries.
- Broker Assistance: You get free marketing advice anytime you need.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: List Smart Texas offers full money back if it refers you to a full service agency.
In our research, we found some red flags about List Smart Texas:
- Expensive Packages: List Smart Texas offers expensive packages with maximum services, but it lacks some significant services like virtual tour video, listing updates, etc.
- Additional Charges: You have to pay $100 deposit for keybox. You get a refund only if you return it in good condition.
- Charges to make Updates: It only allows you to make changes to your house pricing. If you desire to change any other information you have to pay extra fees.
- Low on Tech: It lacks a seller dashboard and a mobile app to have easy access to your listing.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: List Smart Texas doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google and Yelp.
No credible reviews are available.
List Smart Texas provides additional services like electronic keybox, CSS, and showing time to upgrade and customize your plan at additional costs. A refundable $100 is charged for a key box which can be reimbursed if it is returned in a good condition.
List Smart Texas is a good option for locals in Forth Worth. But, its expensive packages and additional charges can be heavy on the pocket.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages of listing your home with this company are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Fort Worth, Flat Fee Group offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages – MLS Only package at $199 and the MLS Only+ package at $399. It also offers 2 full service listing packages at $999 and $1,289.
7. Texas MLS Flat Fee
LOW ON TECH
Texas MLS Flat Fee
Texas MLS Flat Fee has 3 packages that can benefit sellers.
- Silver Package – $168: The package includes a listing term of 6 months and 6 photos on the MLS. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Gold Package – $198: With this package, you get everything from the Silver Package with 25 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Package – $248: The package includes a listing term of 12 months, 25 photos on the MLS, listing syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can change the listing photos for $75 – $250. They offer different amounts of photos per listing plan.
👉 Our Take: Texas MLS Flat Fee offers cost-effective packages for home sellers. But, whether they charge for their additional services is not clear. We will recommend their Platinum Package of $198. With this package, you can get a listing term of 12 months.
For a local flat fee MLS company in Texas, Texas MLS Flat Fee can be an option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $168.
- Decent Refund Policy: Texas MLS Flat Fee policy provides a 100% refund if the listing is not live on the MLS. If your MLS listing is made live and the documentation is submitted, you will not receive a refund.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Flat Fee.
- Texas MLS Flat Fee is Not 100% Online: Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack. Hence, a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be carried out offline and manually. Therefore, your listing process might get delayed.
- Texas MLS Flat Fee Packages are Very Basic: The company has cost-effective packages, but selling with them can be tricky if you are a first-time seller. Texas MLS Flat Fee packages are almost the same with some minor differences.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: Texas Mls Flat Fee doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, Yelp, and the like.
No credible reviews were found.
Texas MLS Flat Fee provides you with your own listing webpage. You can also share your listing on social media to get the best possible exposure. However, there are no credible reviews for Texas MLS Flat Fee.
Apart from the differences in listing terms and the number of photos, all three packages offer similar features. Additionally, Texas MLS Flat Fee has a limited tech stack.
You’ll be doing almost everything manually. That’s very inefficient in today’s digital era.
🚩 Beware: Fort Worth, TX Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Fort Worth, TX Flat Fee MLS companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Texas Pricing page.
How Do Fort Worth Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Fort Worth is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Fort Worth Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Fort Worth. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Fort Worth service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Fort Worth MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
TX Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Texas: Some Flat Fee MLS Texas companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Texas: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Fort Worth or any other city in Texas. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Texas home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Fort Worth Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Texas discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Texas Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Fort Worth and other Texas markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Fort Worth.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Fort Worth make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Texas and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Texas: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Fort Worth multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Fort Worth. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Fort Worth County, it covers most of the MLS’ in Texas which includes NTREIS MLS-TX.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Fort Worth MLS?
You have to select a flat rate MLS package in Seattle and submit your details on the website. Further, you have to answer the follow-up questions asked by the agent. Your listing goes live within 24 to 48 hours after the process.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Fort Worth, Texas?
As per research, Houzeo is considered to be the Fort Worth Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Fort Worth, TX?
While agents represent numerous buyers in Fort Worth, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Texas: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost calculator Texas Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Texas? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Texas: Will the Texas housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Texas: A typical buyer in Texas may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Texas.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Texas: Find out who pays closing costs in Texas and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Texas: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Texas.
Related: mls fort worth texas, mls dfw, mls fort worth tx, fort worth realty companies, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS Fort Worth Texas