From East Arlington to Paxon Rd, Jacksonville home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Florida Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Jacksonville home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The River City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Companies in Jacksonville, FL
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Premier Flat Fee||$49/month||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Landfall Properties||$499||🚩2% - 2.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Jack Keller Inc Realtors||$150-$375||🚩Various||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$177-$895||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Jacksonville, FL
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $349 and the Gold package costs $399. The virtual full-service Platinum package is priced at $1200 with no hidden cost at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida.
2. Premier Flat Fee
Premier Flat Fee
Premier Flat Fee offers 3 Flat Fee MLS Packages to choose from.
- Starter Package – $49/month: This package includes 35 photos, access to real estate forms, live phone support, and one pricing/listing change per month.
- Pro Package – $49/month + $149 at closing: It includes additional services such as printable open house flyers, market price analysis, weekly Realtor.com seller’s performance report, and virtual property tour. They charge an additional $149 at closing.
- Premier Package – $49/month + $499 at closing: With this package, you will have to pay an additional $499 at closing. But you can avail of other services like broker guidance and contract review by an attorney.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Pro Package as it includes some important services like printable open house flyers and market price analysis.
Premier Flat Fee offers a number of advantages to Miami home sellers.
- 100% Online: Premier Flat Fee employs cutting-edge technology for the listing process. There is no manual paperwork involved.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
- 7-Day Free Trial: You can sign up for a 7-day free trial. If you are satisfied, you may purchase the package.
- Monthly Subscription: Premier Flat Fee’s packages are available for monthly subscriptions. You save a lot if your house sells in a month or two. However, if your home stays on the MLS for an extended period of time, you will end up paying more.
In our research, we found some deal breakers with Premier Flat Fee.
- Limited Coverage: Premier Flat Fee does not offer its services in the entire Miami City.
- Additional Fees: Their Pro and Premier packages charge $149 and $449 respectively at closing. Also, they charge an extra $15 per listing/price edit.
Premier Flat Fee is rated 5 out of 5 stars from 4 total reviews on Zillow.
With Premier Flat Fee, you get the assistance of a knowledgeable, licensed real estate broker. They even offer a free 7-day trial. You can purchase their package only if you are satisfied with the services.
The company offers limited coverage. At closing, their Pro and Premier packages cost $149 and $449, respectively. They also charge an additional $15 per listing/price change.
3. Landfall Properties, LLC
Landfall Properties typically has 3 Flat Fee MLS packages:
- Level One Package – Free: This package includes free listing in Realtor MLS for 2 months. You can upload up to 40 photos with unlimited listing changes. But you have to pay a broker commission of 2% – 2.5%.
- Level Two Package – $499: This package includes unlimited listing terms and a professional high-quality ‘for sale sign‘. It also comes with contract forms and addendums, escrow services, virtue al tours, and Realtor.com visitor statistics.
- Level Three Package – 1%: This package includes everything from the Level Two Package along with broker assistance. Other benefits include buyer rebates, accurate pricing figures, and a bluetooth lockbox.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Level Three Package, which gives unlimited consultation until closing.
Paul Marino is a broker with 35 years of experience. His merits have established Landfall Properties among locals.
- Free Listing: Allows listing for free in REALTOR MLS for up to 2 months.
- Market Exposure: Your listing is posted on hundreds of websites for free.
- Easy Upgrades: You can easily upgrade to the Level 3 package anytime.
- No Limit Broker Consultation: All three packages include broker consultation via email/text message.
Landfall Properties has a good rating, but we came across some drawbacks you need to know.
- Agent Commission: The FREE package actually comes at a cost. It includes a broker commission of 2% – 2.5% depending upon the use of buyer services.
- Low on Tech: They do not have a mobile app, which would have meant a smoother process.
Landfall Properties has a rating of 5.0 stars from 46 reviews on Zillow.
Landfall Properties Reviews: Check out the Zillow reviews of Landfall Properties and choose accordingly.
Landfall Properties is a Flat Fee MLS service run by Broker Paul Marino. Having such an experienced broker like him helps stand apart in the listing service game.
Although they are very flexible with their packages, they fall short on technology as they do not have a mobile application. Also, the 2-2.5% commission at closing can be avoided if you choose another service.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
5. Jack Keller Inc. Realtors
Multiple Listing Options
Jack Keller Inc Realtors
Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers 5 packages ranging from $150-$375.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 1 – $0: This is a “Sell First, Then Pay” package. It includes 0% interest for 6 months for any purchase over $99. Later you can select any of the packages and continue with your home sale process.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 2 – $75: This package is only for vacant land or commercial properties for sale or lease. Allows you to upload 12 photos. Includes free contracts, addendums, and disclosures.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 3 – $150: This is their most popular package for homes, townhomes, and condos. The services offered are similar to that offered by Package 2.
- Expert Seller Package 4 – $375: Here you are allowed to upload 100 photos on MLS and Realtor.com. They also give you access to their ShowingTime showing scheduling system. You get to add unlimited open house scheduling and REALTOR.com’s weekly statistical report.
- Partial Full Service – $375 + 1% at closing: With this package, you get some additional services like expert advice for negotiations and contract review. They also offer escrow services and unlimited open houses.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $150 package for experienced sellers. For first-time sellers, we recommend the $375 for additional guidance to get you through the transaction.
For Miami home sellers, Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers a number of benefits:
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow/Trulia, Homes.com Homefinder.com, and many other real estate sites.
- Unlimited Listing Term: Except for Package 1, the other packages provide an unlimited listing period. This means your home will be on the MLS until it’s sold.
Jack Keller Inc Realtors has some drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Not 100% Online: Manual paperwork might delay your selling process. You need to fill out forms and send them back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customers have complained about the agents’ unprofessional behavior. Some customers have even stated that they charge $199 at closing.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars from 48 total reviews on Google Reviews.
The packages offered by Jack Kellers can be tailored to the needs of the sellers. Except for Package 1, the other packages offer an unlimited listing period. This means that your home will remain on the MLS until it is sold.
They do charge an additional fee for making changes to the listing. However, their website does not explicitly mention how much they would charge. The packages are expensive for the services they provide.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages of listing your home with this company are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Jacksonville, Flat Fee Group’s Basic package is priced at $177, Basic Plus package at $277 and the Premium package at $477. Their Full Service package is priced at $895.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockbox, yard sign, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin significantly over-charges for these services.
There are 2 key advantages to Homecoin.
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisal, and closing. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
🚩 Beware: Jacksonville, FL Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Jacksonville, FL Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Jacksonville Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Jacksonville is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Jacksonville Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Jacksonville. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Jacksonville service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Jacksonville MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Florida: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Jacksonville or any other city in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Jacksonville Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Jacksonville discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Jacksonville Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Jacksonville and other Florida markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Jacksonville.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Jacksonville make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Jacksonville multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Jacksonville. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get access to the Jacksonville MLS?
Home sellers cannot get access to the MLS directly. You have to go through a licensed real estate broker to access the Jacksonville MLS. You can opt for flat rate MLS listing companies based in Jacksonville like Houzeo.
What is the best fixed rate MLS listing company in Jacksonville, Florida?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service available in Jacksonville, Florida. It offers the best combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
How long does it take for my listing to go live on Houzeo?
In most cases, your listing will appear the same day or on the next business day. This is after you have submitted your listing on Houzeo and answered any follow-up questions the Listing Agent might have.
Should I offer a buyer's agent's commission in Jacksonville, FL?
You can choose not to, but we recommend that you do. A majority of buyers are still represented by an agent, so it's recommended that you offer the buyer's agent commission to incentivize agents to bring you buyers and help sell your home faster.
Will my Jacksonville, FL property listing appear on Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, etc.?
Yes. All our plans include syndication to major websites, including Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, Re/Max, and many more.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Florida: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Florida Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Florida? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Florida: Will the Florida housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Florida: A typical buyer in Florida may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Florida.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Florida: Find out who pays closing costs in Florida and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Florida: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Florida.
Related: jacksonville fl mls, top real estate agents in jacksonville fl, listing management jacksonville fl, top realtors jacksonville fl, real estate broker jacksonville fl, sell my home jacksonville, realtors jacksonville fl, real estate commission jacksonville fl, real estate broker jacksonville fl, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash, free for sale by owner sitesArizona Flat Fee MLS Jacksonville