- Is FSBO a Good Idea?: Yes! 77% of FSBO homes sold in less than 2 weeks according to the NAR. High-tech FSBO websites make it easy to sell by owner.
- What is the Best FSBO Site?: Houzeo.com is the #1 high-tech FSBO site. Houzeo is superb on tech, and is rated 4.9 stars with thousands of reviews on Google Reviews & Trustpilot.
Selling your home fast as a For Sale By Owner is easier than you think. 77% of FSBO homes are sold in less than 2 weeks. 89% of home sellers have listed their homes on For Sale By Owner websites in Florida.
Compare FSBO Websites in Florida
|FSBO Website||Fee||100% Online||MLS Access||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews|
|3. List With Freedom||$295||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$299||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Zillow & Trulia||Free||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
7 Websites That You Can List Your Home FSBO On
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for 17% more. Use For Sale By Owner websites in Florida to list your home and offer a competitive buyer agent commission. That’ll put you in good stead to get top dollar for your property.
We have summarized the 4 best paid and 5 best free For Sale By Owner websites in Florida.
4 Best Paid For Sale By Owner Websites in Florida
Why It’s #1: Houzeo gives you the best combination of max exposure, 5-star customer service, fast listing & changes, and cutting-edge technology.
Packages: Houzeo offers 4 For Sale By Owner MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot or land property by the owner. Your FSBO listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that FSBO home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for: Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold Plan for most home sellers. The Gold plan includes all of the advanced features Houzeo is known for. If you are on a budget, Houzeo’s Silver plan is comparable to most companies’ For Sale By Owner packages.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo.com has a 4.9/5 rating with thousands of reviews
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo’s locations and coverage
Houzeo is available nationwide with coverage in 200+ markets.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Beycome Real Estate
Beycome is a licensed brokerage that offers all services virtually. Beycome offers Flat Fee MLS listing services in Florida and a few other states.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: You can upload maximum photos and make unlimited listing changes. You get forms and disclosures, an open house scheduler, and home visits management tool. Note that there is a mandatory $25 cancelation fee.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, you get a yard sign, a featured Beycome listing, flyers, brochures, and a key lockbox. You also get to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: Opt for this package if you need assistance until closing.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable as a high-tech platform. However, their reviews are only decent, and they have limited coverage. Furthermore, Beycome Real Estate is not a For Sale By Owner website; it is a flat fee brokerage.
» Beycome Reviews: The Truth about America’s only Flat Fee Online Real Estate Brokerage
- Set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC. has a 4.5 out of 5 rating on the popular review site Google.
👎 Limited Coverage: Beycome Real Estate covers only 9 states—Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
👍 Rankings of Local For Sale By Owner Listing Services: If your zipcode lies out of Beycome’s coverage or you want to explore local companies, check our rankings & choose the best FSBO site for your sale:
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina
3. List With Freedom
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages but does not disclose all its costs upfront.
Packages: They provide four packages which range from $89- $295.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page. They also charge extra for Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) and Transaction Management.
👉 Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful transaction management system, DigiTransact, provides you with a hassle-free selling experience.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Does their $295 package include everything that a home seller needs?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
- No cancellation fee
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance.
- Only one photo is allowed in the basic package listing.
- No pricing support
- A hidden fee of 0.25%
List With Freedom covers 45 out of the 51 states in the US.
4. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers affordable Flat Fee MLS listing packages nationwide. However, the lack of customer reviews doesn’t make a strong case for this FSBO website.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE For Sale By Owner MLS listing package. The rate varies nationwide and is typically between $179 to $299. To upload more than 6 photos you have to pay an additional $50.
Additional Fees: You have to pay 0.1% to 0.25% to the listing broker in minimum service states.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Realty is one of the cheapest Flat Fee MLS options. But the lack of online customer reviews makes us skeptical about this FSBO site. We recommend researching other Flat Fee MLS companies before setting out on FSBO transactions.
» Flat Fee MLS Companies: Check out our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS
- Your listing comes with state-wise seller disclosures
- Free listing changes
- Only 6 photos with the basic package
- No customization or a la carte options
- Does not offer any assistance in pricing or contract
Flat Fee Realty is available nationwide.
3 Best Free For Sale By Owner Websites in Florida
Free For Sale By Owner websites in Florida offer online exposure but don’t guarantee a successful FSBO sale.
ForSaleByOwner.com was the biggest For Sale By Owner website in America before it got acquired by Rocket Homes. It is now a lead generation engine for Rocket’s brokerage and lending businesses. ForSaleByOwner.com still features as one of the best free FSBO sites but it has lost its significance over time.
Packages: ForSaleByOwner.com has 2 FSBO packages.
- ‘Do It Yourself’ FSBO Package – $0: Includes an FSBO listing on ForSaleByOwner.com, only viewable to the site’s visitors, so your property’s exposure is severely limited.
- ‘Closing Assistance’ Package – $1,199: Powered by Rocket Homes, this service is limited to assisting the home seller in FSBO closing with a licensed real estate advisor. Essentially, it covers everything about FSBO closing paperwork, title, inspections, home appraisal, etc.
🚩 You’re Just a Marketing Lead: Once you list your home on free FSBO websites, your property details are accessible to website visitors. This makes you susceptible to hundreds of calls from full-service listing agents for listing your home on the open market. Just like there isn’t a free lunch, there’s no such thing as a “free FSBO listing.”
👉 Our Recommendation: Forsalebyowner.com’s free FSBO listing may seem appealing, but the solicitation calls from listing agents aren’t. Instead of a $0 FSBO listing, we recommend you choose a more affordable Flat Fee MLS listing company.
» ForSaleByOwner.com Reviews: Check out in-depth reviews of ForSaleByOwner.com
- Nationwide coverage
- Great search feature for home buyers
- Limited exposure for your property
- Weak & outdated technology
- Solicitation calls from thousands of listing agents
- No access to the MLS until you sign up with a listing agent
👎 Zero Customer Reviews: ForSaleByOwner.com has no customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
👍 Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has a stellar rating of 5.0 stars on Google and 4.9 stars on Trustpilot with thousands of reviews
ForSaleByOwner.com is available nationwide.
6. Zillow.com and Trulia
Zillow is the biggest real estate platform in the U.S., with over 200 million monthly visits. Along with Trulia, it provides critical exposure required for selling FSBO. However, Zillow’s FSBO listings have a very poor success rate.
Packages: Zillow offers a free listing on their website; all you need to do is create an account on Zillow.com.
- FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: Includes an FSBO listing on Zillow.com. The listing is hidden by default, so you lose direct contact with potential buyers.
- MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3%: As an FSBO home seller, if you choose to list on the MLS, Zillow’s member agent comes into the picture, and you end up paying 3% listing agent commission or more.
🚩 You Have Zero Control Over the Sale: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section. This makes it difficult for the home buyers to check out the listings in the first go. On the first screen, Zillow has added a “Contact Agent” option for the FSBO property, which brings an uninvited listing agent into the picture.
👉 Our Recommendation: Zillow flawlessly advertises your information and makes a profit out of your misery. Zillow doesn’t even provide an MLS listing. We recommend you consider other options for your FSBO transaction.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- Hides FSBO seller listings by default
- Buyer leads are forwarded to member agents instead of sellers
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will be connected with a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars with 251 reviews on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
Craigslist is the biggest classified website in the U.S. If you list your home on this platform, you can get decent home exposure. Craigslist’s platform is limited when selling a house by owner. Craigslist is infamous for unscrupulous users and false offers.
Packages: Craigslist offers a free FSBO listing on their website, and it only takes a few minutes to list your home “For Sale.”
- FSBO Listing on Craigslist- $0: A barebones FSBO listing that includes some photos and a brief description of your property.
🚩 Beware of Frauds: Listing your home FSBO on Craigslist exposes you to scammers and fraud cash offers from home buying companies. So, you must be vigilant and question every offer that seems too good to be true.
👉 Our Recommendation: Craigslist attracts 50 million visits but doesn’t help with control over the FSBO transaction, and you could invite low-ball offers from investors or illegitimate offers from scammers. We recommend you consider other alternatives.
» How to Sell a FSBO House on Craigslist: Check out this guide for selling your house on Craigslist
- Free FSBO listing
- Ideal for low-baller investors
- Infamous for fraud reports
- Not the best marketplace to sell your FSBO property
- Rudimentary map search feature
Craigslist has a poor rating of 1.3 out of 5 stars with 267 reviews on Trustpilot.
Craigslist is available nationwide & in 70+ countries globally.
Reviews: America’s Best FSBO Websites
We’ve reviewed the best paid and free For Sale By Owner Websites in 2022
For Sale By Owner Websites in Florida to Avoid
Some companies pretend to be “For Sale By Owner”. They may also advertise themselves as a “free resource”. In reality, you’ll end up paying hefty fees and commissions at closing with these firms. We’ve highlighted a few:
1. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and service vary very drastically by state. You will not know the full pricing terms till you review the listing agreement.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose Flat Fee Group. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent broker Flat Fee Group refers you to before involving them in your FSBO transactions.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this referral company
2. Clever Real Estate
We do not recommend using Clever Real Estate. Clever advertises itself as free and as an FSBO resource. Clever is neither free nor is it a For Sale By Owner website.
If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. In addition, 25% to 40% of the commission you pay will be kicked back to Clever as a “Referral Fee”.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Read our full review of Clever Real Estate
Where Can I List My Home For Sale By Owner in Florida?
Using a For Sale By Owner website in Florida, you can list your home by owner. Some FSBO sites have paid plans, while some of them offer seemingly “free” services. Let’s understand the difference before you conclude which of them is ideal for your For Sale By Owner home sale.
There are two types of For Sale By Owner websites:
1. Paid Websites to List Home For Sale By Owner
A paid FSBO website provides access to the MLS for an upfront flat fee, typically a few hundred dollars. High-tech For Sale By Owner websites like Houzeo.com let you list on the MLS for $349.
You can skip the 3% listing agent commission by paying a fraction of the cost if you choose a paid For Sale By Owner website in Florida.
⏰ List on the MLS: Complete listing formalities in less than 60 mins and market to potential buyers NOW!
2. Free Websites to List House For Sale By Owner
A free FSBO listing website will only amplify online exposure. You don’t need to spend a dime from listing your property to getting listing updates! The only catch is the website’s monetization model, “advertising.” So, you are a “lead” for that company’s marketing team.
Free FSBO sites in Florida will only amplify property exposure, so there’s no guarantee that your For Sale By Owner journey will succeed. Free For Sale By Owner listings cannot guarantee exposure to buyers.
👉 Note: 95% of home buyers use the internet to find their next house, so as a smart home seller, you should consider listing on free FSBO websites.
What Does For Sale By Owner Mean?
For Sale By Owner (FSBO), pronounced “fizz-bo” or “fisbo”, refers to the process of bypassing the traditional route of home selling. It is also popularly known as “sell your home yourself” or “do-it-yourself” (DIY).
The average real estate agent commission in Florida is around $23,380. You can save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Florida.
How does For Sale By Owner Work in Florida?
When selling a home For Sale By Owner in Florida, the home seller takes on the listing agent’s responsibilities. This means that FSBO marketing, prospecting, negotiating, and closing-the FSBO home seller controls everything.
For Sale By Owner: Pros and Cons
Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of selling For Sale By Owner.
For Sale By Owner Benefits
✅ Save Thousands Of Dollars: You will save thousands in commission. In addition, sellers retain full control of the sale, given that there are no middlemen.
✅ Full Control over the Transaction: When you FSBO, you take command of the transaction. Essentially, as the homeowner, you self-represent your property instead of dealing with a listing agent.
Disadvantages of For Sale By Owner
❌ FSBO requires time and effort: When you sell For Sale By Owner, you are the sole person responsible for marketing your house, listing paperwork, etc. If you aren’t methodical about your FSBO prospecting and marketing, your days on the market will increase.
❌ Negotiating offers can be challenging: Whether you are a first-time or experienced home seller, negotiating offers can be tough. Several contingencies may also hamper the FSBO transaction.
❌ No access to MLS: On the flip side, without a Realtor, you will have no access to the MLS. The MLS is the most powerful tool in real estate. Listings on the MLS sold for 17% more, and they sold faster. You will also be responsible for FSBO paperwork.
✍️Pro Tip: A For Sale By Owner MLS Listing gives you access to the MLS and lets you save thousands in commission.
» Selling a House in Florida: 7 things you need to know.
💲 Skip the 3% Listing Agent Commission
List your home yourself with Houzeo technology for a flat fee of $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
How to Sell a House By Owner in Florida?
Home values in the Sunshine State have increased by 29.4% in the last year. When selling a home For Sale By Owner in Florida, the home seller is tasked with all the listing agent’s responsibilities.
The home sellers in Florida while selling FSBO have to determine the following:
- Right Time.
- Right Price.
- Preparing the house.
- Create an appealing property description.
- Fill out the Seller Disclosure.
- Market the house.
- Manage Showings.
- Negotiate Offers.
» How to Sell Your Home by Owner in Florida: Read more about selling your home by owner in Florida.
What is a For Sale By Owner MLS Listing in Florida?
For Sale By Owner MLS Listing is a local database used to list real estate properties for sale. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market. Flat Fee MLS listing is an “entry-level” listing.
Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. With a Flat Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a complete listing agent commission. There are over 600+ local MLS in the US market. You must list your property only on your local MLS.
» For Sale By Owner MLS Listing: Understand how to list on MLS by owner.
💸 List on the Most Advanced MLS Platform Now!
With Houzeo you get all the benefits of the MLS, but with No Listing Agent Commission.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Benefits of a For Sale By Owner MLS Listing in Florida
All FSBO MLS listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites.
Marketing to Buyer Agents
90% of home sales involve buyer agents with access to the MLS. Thus, MLS is the most efficient way to market to buyer agents.
Attracting More Buyer Agents: MLS allows you to incentivize buyer agents with a competitive commission. Buyer agents are involved in most transactions, allowing you to attract top-dollar for your property.
Listings on the MLS sold faster and for 17% more than those not on the MLS. When selling FSBO, ignoring the power of the MLS would be exceptionally foolish.
Getting Cash Offers
Cash home buyers track the MLS for properties. This includes iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, and “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies, including real estate investors and house flippers.
For Sale By Owner Marketing in Florida
Listing on the MLS will bring immense exposure to your FSBO property, but that’s not the only way to market your home. Marketing a house for sale is not easy and requires time and effort. Here are 8 FSBO marketing tactics to consider:
|#||Creative Ways to Market Your For Sale By Owner Property|
|1.||List Your Home on For Sale By Owner Websites|
|2.||Install a For Sale Yard Sign|
|3.||Utilize the Power of Social Media|
|4.||Create a Virtual Tour|
|5.||Host Open Houses|
|6.||Collaborate with local influencers in the real estate niche|
|7.||Invest in old-school marketing tricks like flyers|
|8.||Advertise Your FSBO Home With Google Ads|
» Creative Ways to Market Your Home: 18 unique marketing tactics for a successful FSBO sale.
FSBO Challenges in Florida
Selling your house by owner will never be leisurely. Let’s look at the common FSBO Challenges:
1. Inaccurate Pricing of the Property
Determining the appropriate price for your property is the key to getting FSBO right.
If your property’s listing price is too high or too low, you might not get a top dollar rate for your house. Inaccurate pricing will also increase days on the market.
» How to Price Your Home: 6 steps to price your home for sale
2. Challenging FSBO Paperwork
Selling or buying a home is perhaps the most significant thing one can do in life, and the paperwork is likely so.
- 💡 FACT: Houzeo collates the FSBO paperwork for you as soon as you share the property location on the platform. The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized with help articles along the way, auto-population of some data fields based on tax records of your state, etc.
3. Devoting Sufficient Time for the FSBO Sale
As a self-representing home seller, you must dedicate enough time for the For Sale By Owner transaction. You will be responsible for prepping your house, marketing, showings, open house schedules, negotiating offers, etc.
If you neglect any aspect, you may not be able to get 100% Fair Market Value of your property.
FSBO Paperwork in Florida
Whether buying a dream home or selling your property, you can’t close the deal in friendly “banter.”
There has to be a legally binding contract in place so that the real estate transaction doesn’t fall through. An important part of the FSBO Paperwork is the Title Document, which implies that the home seller has sold their property to the buyer.
The purchase agreement and seller disclosure forms can be found online for free, so your job as an FSBO home seller gets easier.
» For Sale By Owner Paperwork: Everything you need to know.
For Sale By Owner Contract in Florida
The For Sale By Owner Contract in Florida is a significant part of your FSBO sale. Home sellers in Florida choose FSBO because it helps save money on the listing agent’s commissions.
This legal document deals with owner-to-owner real estate property transactions. It also includes all the information that’ll help protect your legal rights.
» For Sale By Owner Contract in Florida: Everything you need to know about an FSBO Contract in Florida.
For Sale By Owner Closing Costs in Florida
Although the home sellers save thousands on listing agent commissions, some fees are associated with selling a house. These are related to home inspection, appraisals, home staging, real estate photography, etc.
How Much Does it Cost to Sell a House by Owner?
When you choose an FSBO website in Florida, the fees to sell a house include the upfront Flat Fee, typically $349, and expenses incurred during the property’s marketing. A For Sale By Owner transaction includes multiple costs.
FSBO-specific costs are:
- Appraisal: Professional appraisal will help you accurately price your FSBO home.
- Photography: Around 87% of home buyers found aesthetic photos useful.
- Marketing: Everything related to making the property visible to potential buyers, such as yard signs, newspaper ads, etc.
- FSBO MLS Listing: Fees related to listing the home on the open market. If you opt for a flat-fee MLS service, the fees lie between $299 and $499.
- Sales Contract: Getting the FSBO contract reviewed by a real estate attorney will only cost around $300 to $500 but will prevent any unwanted legal issues.
Some optional FSBO expenses are property survey or land survey; marketing costs; home staging expenses; exterior paint, etc.
» For Sale By Owner Closing Costs: Everything you need to know about FSBO Closing Costs in Florida
Who Pays Closing Costs When Selling a House by Owner in Florida?
In Florida, buyers and sellers split the closing costs. Florida is an expensive state when it comes to closing costs.
Most closing costs are negotiable and can be split between parties, like property tax, inspection fees, etc. Some closing costs are one-time fees, while others are recurring costs.
» Who Pays for Closing Costs: Learn who pays closing costs in an FSBO transaction in Florida
For Sale By Owner Closing Costs Calculator in Florida
Home sellers usually look to save money when considering For Sale By Owner. If the closing costs end up cannibalizing the home sale proceeds, you may regret selling your home.
If you estimate the FSBO closing costs beforehand, you can plan the home sale better and ensure you don’t encounter unnecessary deficits.
» Sellers Closing Costs Calculator in Florida: Using Houzeo’s Advanced Closing Costs Calculator, you can calculate the seller’s closing costs on your home for FREE!
FSBO Checklist: 7 Tips to Sell Your House Fast
|1. Find the best time to sell||Know what time of the year brings you the best offers with minimal days on market|
|2. Price your house competitively||Research the industry trends, and local home sale prices to determine a competitive pricing range for your property|
|3. Declutter & Depersonalize||Make repairs, decorate, and organize to increase the curb appeal|
|4. Upload professional photos||Invest in professional photography, and upload aesthetically pleasing house photos on MLS, social media, or FSBO websites|
|5. List on MLS||Finding sites that offer Flat Fee MLS services to FSBO home sellers for maximum exposure|
|6. Offer competitive Buyer Agent Commission||Offering a competitive buyer agent commission ensures the best offers from willing buyers|
|7. Market on social media||Using social media tools like Facebook & Instagram to run ads and reach the right audience|
FSBO may not be a good idea if you are confident you won’t give enough time to your FSBO sale. Let’s take a look at some of the FSBO alternatives:
FSBO Alternatives in Florida
We didn’t just stop at the best FSBO sites. We’ve compiled the best alternatives to FSBO for you.
1. List with a Full-Service Agent
A full-service in-person broker is a real estate professional that provides all services for the buyer and seller for a commission of 3%-6%. Luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%.
» Real Estate Agents in Florida: We’ve ranked the 10 top real estate agents in Florida.
2. Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker
A flat rate or discount real estate broker offers all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted flat rate. This can range anywhere from $400 to $8,000.
» Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out our rankings of the best discount real estate brokers in Florida.
3. Low Commission Real Estate Agents
A low-commission real estate agent can get you listed and sold for a discounted commission. There are typically some trade-offs, including a lower level of service or only virtual consultation.
» Low Commission Real Estate Agents: Check out our rankings of the best low commission agents
4. Companies that Buy Houses for Cash
Companies that buy houses for cash are real estate buyers who make direct cash offers on homes. Cash buyers let home sellers skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, staging, marketing, etc.
» Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Florida: Check out our rankings of the best cash home buyers in Florida.
Buying a Home For Sale By Owner in Florida
Buying your dream home is one of the significant events in life, behind death or medical insurance.
Buying a For Sale By Owner home in Florida and bypassing the traditional route of home buying may seem terrifying. Let’s look at the pros and cons of considering an FSBO home.
Buying a House For Sale by Owner: Pros and Cons
✅ Direct contact with the home seller
✅ Unrepresented buyers can save on the full 6% commission
❌ Inflated listing prices of FSBO homes
❌ Unreliable seller disclosures
Houses For Sale By Owner Near Me
Should I Sell My House Through For Sale By Owner Websites in Florida?
Yes, but you should supplement your FSBO listing with an MLS listing. You save thousands on commission with a For Sale By Owner MLS listing. You also retain full control of your sales. And you get the power of the MLS to market your home to buyers and buyer agents.
With new age For Sale By Owner websites like Houzeo.com, you’ll be guided through the FSBO sale process. Houzeo technology limits any downsides of a pure FSBO sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where to list a For Sale By Owner house?
You should list your FSBO house with Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo.com. You must prefer to list on your local MLS to maximize your profit in the current market.
2. What is the best FSBO website?
Houzeo.com is the #1 high-tech FSBO site. Houzeo is superb on tech and is rated 4.9 stars with thousands of reviews on Google Reviews & Trustpilot.
Related: house selling websites, houses for sale websites, websites for houses for sale, best mls website, best site for homes for sale, best website for homes for sale, best for sale by owner sites, sale by owner websites, websites to sell houses, best websites to find houses for sale, best site for fsbo, for sale by owner web sites, homes for sale by owner websites, best websites to find homes for sale, home sale by owner websites, best website for sale by owner homes, websites to list homes for sale by owner, best fsbo websites, best website to find homes for sale by owner, top for sale by owner websites, websites to list house for sale by owner, home for sale by owner websites, quad cities for sale by owner websites, best fsbo listing site.