93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Florida and ranked them as per their expertise.
Best Florida Real Estate Websites of 2023
🏅 Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites Florida
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. Houzeo is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers:
- $349 Listing Fee: You will save thousands in listing agent commission by using Houzeo’s inexpensive flat fee MLS packages.
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, but help is available if you need it.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lockboxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs $49, but you can get it for free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
Mobile App: Yes
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
For home sellers, Houzeo makes the entire transaction simple. Key benefits include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge), best for selling your home fast
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free but get limited exposure.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is a good first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value.
For Home Buyers:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Zillow is great for homebuyers to search for their future homes. We do not recommend Zillow for home sellers because the FSBO listings are free, but once your house gets listed, you will get a lot of unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 (284 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the US housing market and is available nationwide.
Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms. Their discount broker services combined with a great user interface make them one of the top real estate companies.
For Home Sellers:
- Sell for 1.5% Listing Agent Commission: In addition to the “Full Service” Redfin package (1.5 percent listing commission), there is a “Concierge” plan with a 2 percent listing commission.
- Time to List: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on the MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24-48 hours.
- Average Customer Reviews: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service due to the high volume of clients.
For Home Buyers:
- Buyer’s Rebate: In some states, Redfin rebates a portion of its commission to home buyers.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Redfin.com is a good option if you are looking for a nationwide discount real estate broker.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives!
- Strong technology
- Thorough listing agreement
- Detailed paperwork
- Buyer Rebate of 0.5% (in case of Full-Service plan) if you buy and sell with them
- Can take up to 18 days to list on MLS
- Cash offer feature available
- Full-service brokerage
- Slow listing process
- Below-average customer service
- Limited real estate agent selection (according to negative Redfin reviews)
- Redfin serves a lot of clients at the same time, so they may not provide personalized attention to each of them
Redfin has an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
Redfin has a reach in 80+ markets, giving it near-nationwide coverage.
4. Florida Is Home
Florida Is Home and RE/MAX team assists home buyers and sellers in the finest properties using innovative technology. They provide access to top listings, a worldwide network, exceptional marketing strategies, and cutting-edge technology.
For Homesellers & Homebuyers:
- Agent Connect: You will need to go through Re/MAX agents to list or buy your property. You will need to fill in the form and they will get in touch with you.
- Properties type covered: Commercial Properties, Condos For Sale, Florida Waterfront Homes For Sale, Gated Community Homes, Golf Community Homes, Homes For Sale In Florida, Houses For Sale In Florida With Pool, Houses In Florida, New Construction, Retirement Communities In Florida, Townhomes in Florida
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Working with a full-service broker from RE/MAX will cost you a 6% traditional broker commission. Consumers can avail of discounted rates, but we don’t have any hard data.
- State-of-the-art Property Search
- Interactive Map Search
- Florida Is Home has Real Estate Agents which specialize in Market Valuations, Carpentry, Landscaping, Home Building Consultations, Home Builder – New Home Construction, Home Renovation Consultations, Community Selection, Negotiations and Home Valuations
No credible reviews were found.
Florida Is Home serves in all of Central Florida
5. The Keyes Company
The Keyes Company in Florida has more than 9 decades of experience in the Florida real estate market. They have a global presence in 70+ countries with 565+ firms and $372B in Sales Volume.
For Homesellers & Homebuyers: The websites list properties for buying or selling and connect you to the agent. You can also request a scheduled tour of the property. They have expertise in Buying, Renting, Open Houses, New Developments, and Commercial Properties.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Sellers/buyers looking to sell/buy in Florida locally. Customers looking for a good relocation company can choose them.
🔍 Real Estate Agents in Florida Here’s our list of top real estate agents in Tennessee.
- #1 Individual Brokerage in Florida
- Turn-Key Solution: They provide access to leading mortgage, title, insurance, and property management services
- They have more than 3,500 REALTORS associated with them
- First-Time Buyer support
- Relocation Services department
- Good coverage in Florida
- Free home evaluation
- Deal in commercial real estate
The Keyes Company is rated 4.7/5 stars on Google reviews.
The Keyes Company has 50+ offices and websites serving in different areas in Florida.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. So, these top realty sites are a convenient solution for the next time you buy or sell a home.
Buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walkthrough videos, and features before they schedule a live tour. On the other hand, sellers can post their homes online, and every buyer, the buyer’s agent, and an investor can see them easily.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of top real estate websites are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on the MLS, social media sharing features, and a customizable yard sign with the seller’s phone number.
Houzeo syndicates your listings to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and hundreds of other real estate websites, giving you maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Houzeo.com is the most technologically advanced real estate platform with amazing features to help home buyers and sellers.
- Houzeo Mobile App: Real Estate On the Move!
- Houzeo IntelliList: Fastest Real Estate Listing Management
- Lead Management: Methodical Lead Management System
- Houzeo Showings: Most Advanced Real Estate Showing Management
- Houzeo DigiTransact: Digital Real Estate Transaction Management
- Houzeo Offers: Manage Your Offers Like a Pro!
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should ideally have 5 – star reviews online and be responsive to home sellers’ and buyers’ concerns and issues. You can check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on any real estate website.
Houzeo has a 4.9 rating out of 5 (4,434 reviews) on Google and Trustpilot. Check out the Reviews of Houzeo and make your real estate transaction journey easier with us.
💸 List With High-Tech Real Estate Platform
An MLS listing via Houzeo provides you maximum exposure and responsive customer service.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Best Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers. If you ever need assistance, Houzeo provides 5-star customer service via chat, email, and phone.
- 👉 Do You Know?: 41% of home sellers begin their home-buying process by searching for homes online.
2. Best Home Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. A perfect home-buying website must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
The best home-buying websites have detailed information about the properties listed, virtual house tours, and agent connect, and most transactions are carried out digitally. Lastly, when buying a house, you must be thorough and smart, and Houzeo helps you to be like that. Start your home-buying journey today!
3. Best Rental Website
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers.
Landlords advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on rental listing websites. If you are looking to rent a home, you can browse a variety of homes on rental listing sites. You can do this easily with your phone or computer and select one based on your preferences.
- 👉 Do You Know?: The National Apartment Association reports that landlords have a 46.9% turnover rate for their rental properties.
4. Best Property Search Websites
House search websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best real estate listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
To assist you with your real estate journey, we’ve chosen and rated the best MLS websites based on their usability and performance, the services they provide, and their pricing. These sites will undoubtedly make your real estate procedures easier and more efficient.
6. Best Real Estate Investment Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.
The above types of real estate websites will give you a clear picture of which real estate websites are more relevant to your needs and requirements. Whether you are selling, buying, or renting a property, you will find those specific websites mentioned above to help you throughout your real estate journey.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Florida?
Many real estate websites in Florida have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Choosing the best real estate website will depend a lot on your preference. You can search for your dream home comfortably through the websites listed above and many of these also have their own mobile apps.
Whether you want to list your home with the best realtor in Florida, sell your home without a realtor, or rent your home, these real estate websites can help you. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers, considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS Florida and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Florida. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Florida.
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement of technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy, or sell a property quickly. For your convenience, we have reviewed the best Florida real estate websites so that you can make an informed decision.
💪 Use Houzeo For a Smooth Real Estate Transaction!
Houzeo Offers High-Tech Features For an Easy Real Estate Journey!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which real estate website is most popular?
Zillow is the most popular real estate website, as per a Statista report.
2. Which is best property website?
The list of best property websites in Florida:
5. Florida Is Home
3. Who is the top realtor in Florida?
The top realtor in Florida is Randal Longo. Read more about Top REALTORS in Florida
4. What are the top 10 real estate companies in the world?
Read more about 10 Top Real Estate Companies and their in-depth reviews.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Top Real Estate Companies in Florida: We have compiled a list of top real estate companies in Florida for you. Check them out!
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Housing Market Florida: Will the Florida real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Wholesaling Real Estate in Florida: Wholesale real estate in Florida helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Florida Real Estate Photography: Learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography in Florida.
- Florida Real Estate Photographers: Find out the top real estate photographers in Florida and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Flat Fee Listing Service Florida: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Florida.
- Florida Real Estate Commission: The real estate commissions in Florida average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
Recommended For Sellers
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Selling Your Home in Florida: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Florida. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell My Florida House Fast: The best ways to sell your house fast in Florida are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement Florida: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Florida can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- For Sale By Owners Websites: We researched America’s best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites to find which one is the most advanced one!
Recommended For Buyers
- Best Home Buying Websites: Buying your dream home is a milestone. We’ve listed the best home-buying websites to help you decide!
- How to Buy a House in Florida: Learn how to buy a house in Florida and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- For Sale By Owner Florida: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Florida Buyer Closing Cost Estimator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Florida.
- How to Flip Houses in Florida: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Florida.
Related: real estate florida, floridarealestate, best real estate websites for agents, real estate agents in florida, real estate sites Florida, best real estate websites Florida, florida real estate website, best real estate search engine, best home listings, home buying websites, house listing websites, title insurance Florida, realtors with low commission, Florida seller closing cost calculator, home staging near me, Florida cash offer, foreclosure meaning, preapproval for a mortgage