93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Orlando, FL and ranked them as per their expertise.
Best Orlando Real Estate Websites of 2023
🏅 Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites
- Houzeo: Best Technology
- Redfin: Best Discount Brokerage
- Realtor: Best for Homebuyers
- Remax : Good Exposure
- The Keyes Company : Best for Relocation
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites Orlando
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
BEST TECH-ENABLED BROKERAGE
Redfin is America’s #1 discount real estate brokerage. This low-commission broker specializes in home buying. Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additionally, it includes services like professional cleaning, home staging, and everything.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
👉 Our Take: Redfin.com is a good option if you are looking for a nationwide discount real estate broker. We recommend its concierge plan because it includes everything.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you services apart from Redfin’s defined services.
Redfin has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1018 reviews) on Trustpilot.
RE/MAX is a network of franchised brokerages that are independently owned and operated. It has more than 125,000 agents across the country and in other over 100 countries.
For Home Sellers
- Personal RE/MAX Agent: A personal RE/MAX Agent will take responsibility for the entire selling process and will keep you up to date on its progress. The agent will have all the information about the laws and brokerage practices. You can also safely leave the preparation and review of documents to your broker.
For Home Buyers
- RE/MAX Agent: RE/MAX Agents are very experienced and are bound by strict codes of conduct, principles, and obligations to offer you ethical services. They also negotiate with sellers to get the best price for buyers.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: RE/MAX is a well-known real estate company across the globe. However, each office is independently owned and operated, so the experience and the quality of service may vary by offices.
- Brand recognition
- Good exposure to marketing ideas
- Professional and Knowledgeable real estate agents
- Nationwide coverage in the U.S. and other 100+ countries
- So many customer complaints
- Delayed services to consumers
- Average ratings on reliable platforms
RE/MAX has a poor rating of 2.7 out of 5 (526 votes) on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX has nationwide coverage in the United States.
5. The Keys Company
The Keyes Company
The Keyes Company is the #1 individual brokerage in Florida. They also provide access to the leading mortgage, title insurance, and property management services.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3%-6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend The Keyes Company for its unique feature of global relocation.
- Add-On Services: They provide access to the leading mortgage, title insurance, and property management services.
- Good Number of REALTORS: They have more than 3,000+ REALTORS associated with them.
- Global Relocation: The Keyes Company offers relocation services everywhere in the world.
- Deal in Commercial Properties: The Keyes Company has 90+ years of commercial real estate experience. It has required tools and networking to ensure a successful transaction.
- Mobile App: The Keyes Company provides the usage of mobile app for more convenient sale.
- Agent Services: The website links you to the agent and provides a list of homes that are up for sale or buying. You might also request a scheduled tour of the area.
- Other Options: They have expertise in buying, leasing, hosting open houses, and dealing with commercial and construction properties.
- No à la carte Options: The Keyes Company does not offer any à la carte options to buyers.
- Lack of Professionalism: Previous customers have stated that they received unprofessional treatment and complained of poor work quality.
The Keyes Company is rated 4.7/5 stars on Google reviews.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Any website that deals with the real estate sector is a real estate website. This could be a brokerage, a news website, a marketplace to help you buy, sell, or rent, a website for home furnishings, a home repair app, or a neighborhood social network site.
High-tech real estate websites can save you thousands of dollars or weeks of your time. Home sellers can list for free, renters can rent fast, and buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walk through videos, and features before they schedule a live tour.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of top real estate websites are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on MLS, social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
These high-tech websites will also be useful for house flippers and investors, allowing them to list multiple properties at the same time with maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Technology can make selling a house without a realtor much faster and more efficient. If you are in an unusual situation where you are going through a divorce or selling an inherited property, the technology should facilitate getting the property sold faster and easier.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Selling a house is a complex process, and you will need customer support for a smooth real estate transaction. Home sellers reported that the biggest challenge in a sale for them was For Sale By Owner paperwork.
This is especially true if you are looking to sell your house “As Is” or to sell your house for cash. Be sure to check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on any realty websites.
📞 Real People Manning the Phone
Sounds weird right? Houzeo has real, live humans manning our phone lines. Try us out! List your home on Houzeo.com and save thousands in commissions!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
⚠️ Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
1. Clever Real Estate
Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. It is neither free nor is it a “For Sale By Owner website“. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.”
Clever also engages in privacy violations and price fixing. In fact, Houzeo.com had to increase prices in multiple states because of Clever’s price-fixing tactics with local discount real estate brokers. This significantly raises the cost for consumers.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Clever is NOT free. See our detailed review of the red flags with Clever.
FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Therefore, you will not know the full pricing terms until you review the listing agreement of the FSBO contract.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose FSBO.com. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent Flat Fee MLS brokers.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this Flat Fee MLS service.
Craigslist is a free classified website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
» How to Sell a House on Craigslist: All your questions are answered in this blog.
🚩 Steer Clear of Shady Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is safe, efficient, and saves you time and money.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers.
- 👉 Do You Know?: 41% of home sellers begin their home-buying process by searching for homes online.
2. House Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. A perfect home-buying website must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
3. Best Rental Websites
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers. Landlords can also advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on these rental listing websites.
- 👉 Do You Know?: The National Apartment Association reports that landlords have a 46.9% turnover rate for their rental properties.
4. Best Property Search Websites
House search websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These real estate listing websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
6. Best Real Estate Investor Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Orlando?
Houzeo is the best real estate website for home sellers and buyers alike. It helps you save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS Florida and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platform in Florida. With its user-friendly navigation across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of Florida’s best real estate websites. In this list of Florida’s top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for home sellers and buyers.
💪 List Your Home for Just $299+
Don’t overpay on agent commissions! Be your own agent and save thousands using Houzeo technology!
START YOUR LISTING NOW FOR FREE!
Check out the following Houzeo reviews and know why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement of technology, we find many realty websites that have high-tech features that make it easier to search, list, buy, or sell a property quickly. For your convenience, we have reviewed the best Orlando real estate websites so that you can make an informed decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which real estate website is most popular?
Zillow.com is the most popular real estate website, as per a Statista report.
2. What are the top 5 real estate websites?
These are the top 5 real estate websites in Orlando:
4. Florida Is Home
5. The Keyes Company
3. Who is the top realtor in Florida?
The top realtor in Florida is Randal Longo. Read more about Top REALTORS in Florida
4. Which real estate website is most accurate?
Realtor.com is the most accurate real estate website.
5. Which is best property search website?
The best property search sites are Zillow, Houzeo, Realtor.com, Apartments.com, Auction.com, and HomeFinder. Read more about our top 5 Property Search Websites.
6. What is the best real estate website?
Houzeo.com is the best real estate website in Florida. You will save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
- Top Real Estate Companies in Florida: We have compiled a list of top real estate companies in Florida for you. Check them out!
- Housing Market Florida: Will the Florida real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Wholesaling Real Estate in Florida: Wholesale real estate in Florida helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Florida Real Estate Photography: Learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography in Florida.
- Florida Real Estate Photographers: Find out the top real estate photographers in Florida and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Flat Fee Listing Service Florida: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Florida.
- Florida Real Estate Commission: The real estate commissions in Florida average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
- Real Estate Agents: Here is a list of the 10 Top Real Estate Agents in Florida you NEED to know!
Recommended For Sellers
- Selling Your Home in Florida: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Florida. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell My Florida House Fast: The best ways to sell your house fast in Florida are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement Florida: Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- For Sale By Owners Websites: We researched America’s best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites to find which one is the most advanced one!
- Title Insurance Florida: Know more about what is title insurance and why you need it.
- Home Staging Near Me: Find out more about what is home staging and is it worth it.
Recommended For Buyers
- How to Buy a House in Florida: Learn how to buy a house in Florida and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- For Sale By Owner Florida: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Florida Buyer Closing Cost Estimator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Florida.
- How to Flip Houses in Florida: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Florida.
- Preapproval For a Mortgage: Due to a grim in the real estate market mortgage rates are at a high record. Discover more about mortgage preapproval.
Related: real estate florida, floridarealestate, realestate sites, real estate search engines, best real estate websites for agents, real estate sites Florida, best real estate websites Florida, Florida real estate website, best real estate search engine, best home listings, home buying websites, house listing websites, realtors with low commission, Florida cash offer, foreclosure meaning, Florida seller closing cost calculator, home search sites, real estate sites in FloridaUncategorized