Florida’s housing market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 20.5% to reach a median price of $410,900. High home prices result in high real estate commissions.
Flat Fee MLS companies will help you save up to $12,000 on the median home in Florida! Here are our rankings of the best MLS listing services in Florida.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Florida Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Doug Addeo||$477||None||❌||✅||$||❌||❌|
|4. Homecoin||$95||High Hidden Fees||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List Now Realty||$299||None||❌||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|6. List With Freedom||$295||0.25% Commission||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$399||$775||❌||❌||$||❌||❌|
Reviews: Best Flat Fee MLS Florida Companies
- 📌 In Florida, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429 and the Platinum at $1,200.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Doug Addeo
With over 24 years of experience helping For Sale By Owner sellers, Douglas Addeo is one of the top real estate brokers in Florida.
Packages: Doug offers four listing packages for home sellers.
- Basic Package – $177: This package allows 6 photos on the MLS for a listing term of 6 months. You also get legal forms and disclosures, a printable color flyer, and all buyer leads are forwarded directly to you.
- Basic Plus Package – $277: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package allows you to upload up to 25 photos and includes a For Sale yard sign.
- Premium Package – $477: In addition to the features of the Basic Package, this package allows you to upload up to 32 photos and add a visual tour to your listing. You also receive market analysis, a combo key box, and a contract review service.
- Full-Service Package – $895: A professional photographer will click photos and shoot a virtual tour of your house. Additionally, the broker will assist you through the closing.
👉 Our Take: Doug’s pricing is upfront. If you opt for the Premium package and leverage Doug’s expertise in your transaction, you can be assured you are dealing with a knowledgeable and reputed broker.
Doug Addeo Reviews: Find why Floridians have given a 4.8/5 rating to Doug Addeo
- An expert guide – Doug Addeo has decades’ worth of experience in the Florida real estate market.
- Affordable full-service packages
- Low tech experience
Doug Addeo has 4.8 out of 5 stars (32 total reviews) on popular review sites like Zillow.
Doug Addeo covers only the Florida region.
beycome has the 2nd best technology, after Houzeo.com. It also has decent reviews, so you know that the customer service is good.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: This package allows maximum pictures on the MLS and unlimited changes to your listing. You get free legal forms and disclosures, a free open house scheduler, and a tool to manage home visits.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, and brochures, and one key lockbox. Additionally, you also get the option to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, their reviews are only decent and they have limited coverage. You are better off with Houzeo since they have near-nationwide coverage and stellar customer reviews.
🚩 You Should Know: The $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee. The virtual full-service package has a 1% commission, which according to us is very high.
» beycome Reviews: Read our in-depth review on beycome.
- You can easily switch to a full-service package.
- You can set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS.
- You will rely on what the agents bring you, buyers.
- No “search homes” feature for buyers.
- Only one flat fee MLS listing package; the other two are full-service options and are priced higher.
- The MLS package allows only a few photos and a few changes to your property listing.
beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
beycome covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Alabama, Connecticut, Minnesota, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS Companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
5. List Now Realty
List Now Realty is a flat fee MLS listing service in Florida that offers its services to experienced sellers and real estate investors.
Package: List Now Realty offers one standard flat fee MLS package.
$299 Listing Package: Your property is listed on the MLS until it is sold and you can post unlimited photos of your property. You can make unlimited changes to your listing and renew your listing contract at no extra cost.
👉 Our Take: List Now Realty offers great features for a low flat fee. However, they are not 100% online, which means their package does not include offer management and transaction management. The offline paperwork might delay your closing.
- Automatic showing scheduler.
- Unlimited photos and changes on the MLS.
- Buyer leads are forwarded directly via email.
- No comparative market analysis with the package.
- No negotiation assistance.
- No contract reviews.
List Now Realty has 5 out of 5 stars (35 reviews) on Google.
The company provides coverage in 32 counties throughout Florida, including cities like Orlando, Tampa, Sanford, Clermont, Leesburg, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Deltona, Kissimmee, and Lakeland.
6. List With Freedom
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages but does not disclose all its costs upfront.
Packages: They provide four packages which range from $89- $295.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page. They also charge extra for Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) and Transaction Management.
👉 Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful transaction management system, DigiTransact, provides you with a hassle-free selling experience.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Does their $295 package include everything that a home seller needs?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
- No cancellation fee
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance.
- Only one photo is allowed in the basic package listing.
- No pricing support
- A hidden fee of 0.25%
List With Freedom covers 45 out of the 51 states in the US.
7. Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty, owned by Stephen Hachey, lists your property on the MLS until sold and allows you to make unlimited changes to your listing.
Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers three listing packages.
- Silver Package – $99: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $199: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to Showing Time service.
- Platinum Package – $399: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers decent listing packages, but only in select counties of a few states. For a flat fee MLS listing service with nationwide coverage, we recommend Houzeo.
🚩 You Should Know: Their hidden charges include a $400 from buyer’s agent commission at closing and another $350 if you don’t use their title company.
» Flat Fee MLS Realty Reviews: Is the $129 listing fee too good to be true?
- Very experienced MLS Company
- Quick customer service and affordable packages
- A well-built network of attorneys/title agents
- They only deal with single-family homes, townhomes, and condos
- A hidden fee of $400+$350
Flat Fee MLS Realty has 4.2 out of 5 stars (73 total reviews) on Google.
Covers Florida, Illinois, and Indiana
🚩Beware: Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Florida Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in Florida Cities & Counties
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents in Florida offering Fixed Fee MLS listing services in the top cities and counties in Florida. As these companies are based in the respective cities or their counties, their expertise in those respective regions will help you sell your home fast in Florida. With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee listing Florida companies, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Miami||The packages offered by flat fee MLS listing services in Miami, Florida are pretty expensive. Some companies also have hidden fees. |
Flat Fee MLS Miami Listing Services
|Jacksonville||All Flat Fee MLS Jacksonville listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Jacksonville, FL
|Naples||Most of the Flat Fee MLS listing companies in Naples don't have customizable packages and offer only basic services. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Naples, FL
|Tampa||Flat Fee MLS Tampa, Florida listing services maximize your home's exposure with proper market analysis. You can make the most of your flat fee real estate listing in Florida by buying the add-on services offered by these companies. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Tampa, FL
|Palm Beach||Flat Fee MLS Palm Beach packages will help you save thousands of dollars and list your home on the Florida MLS for a flat fee. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Palm Beach, FL
|Brevard||Flat Fee MLS Companies in Brevard, FL offer packages that help home sellers skip the hefty commissions at fixed rate. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Brevard Beach, FL
|Broward||Flat Fee MLS Broward companies may not provide flexible packages and only offer bare minimum services. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Broward, FL
|Sarasota||Flat Fee MLS Sarasota companies can help home sellers to list their property and sell it effectively without the intervention of a real estate agent. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Sarasota, FL
|Clearwater||Flat Fee MLS Clearwater companies can help Floridans to list their property and sell it without any hassle. |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Clearwater, FL
|Orlando||Most of the Flat Fee MLS listing companies in Orlando don't have customizable packages and offer only basic services |
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Orlando, FL
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022.
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, which in turn increases the chances of a sale. As the MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed Florida real estate agents and affiliate professionals. Only they can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data.
However, if you go through other real estate companies in Florida to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Do Flat Fee MLS Florida Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Florida, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Florida.
Subsequently, the buyer’s agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS by Owner: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Florida: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is a basic form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Florida, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Florida:
- Florida Sellers Disclosure Form
- Lead Paint Disclosure Florida
- Condominium Disclosure Statement Florida
- Home Owner’s Association Disclosure Statement
- Florida Radon Gas Disclosure
- Coastal Properties Disclosure Statement
- Property Tax Disclosure
- Seller Non-Occupancy Disclosure Florida
» Florida Real Estate Seller’s Disclosures: Know how to ace your disclosure process.
Sell A House By Owner in Florida
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Florida, list it on the MLS using Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to the owner in Florida or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and, most importantly, marketing. Hiring home staging companies in Florida can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
» Selling your Own Home in Florida: Know how to sell a house yourself without a Realtor in Florida
Sell Your House Fast in Florida
The best ways to sell your house fast in Florida are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling them quickly.
Closing Costs for Sellers in Florida
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Florida. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Florida with Houzeo’s Advanced Closing Cost Calculator.
» Standard Closing Costs for Seller in Florida: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
Many flat-fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices like a free listing on the MLS and then charging you a hefty percentage when closing. They might slap some hidden charges and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay hundreds of dollars.
The companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you should not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in Florida, then you have other options:
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|SimpleShowing||1% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|Redefy||$3500 Flat Fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers Florida: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in Florida.
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as-is in Florida to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Cash Home Buyers Florida: Check our rankings of the Best Cash Companies in Florida!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers in Florida have years of experience and can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Top Realtors in Florida: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Florida!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Florida?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Florida Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Florida, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: ”. Do this only after you’ve completed all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
Which are the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida?
Various Flat fee MLS companies provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Flat Fee Group's Doug Addeo and Beycome are other great options for locals in Florida.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Selling an Inherited House in Florida: Know how to sell your inherited home in Florida.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash Florida: Know how to sell your house fast in Florida and for the most cash.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Florida: Read to know when to put your Florida home for sale.
- Florida Real Estate Photography: Well-photographed photos grab the attention of a potential buyer and are 32% more likely to get sold faster. Learn how!
- Florida Seller Closing Costs Calculator: Know how much you need to pay as Closing Costs.
- Wholesale Real Estate Florida: Everything you need to know about wholesaling real estate in Florida
Related: flat fee mls broker florida, flat fee mls listing reviews florida, list your home on mls flat fee florida, mls flat fee listing reviews florida, sell florida home with a flat fee mls, flat rate mls listing florida, flat fee mls listing florida, flat fee mls south florida, flat rate mls florida, list mls by owner florida, best flat fee mls listing service florida, selling home as is in florida, sell my house quick florida, home staging near me, florida real estate photographers, who pays closing costs in florida, cash offers for houses florida, fsbo fl, florida real estate commission contact, real estate market, florida real estate market
Related: florida mls flat fee, flat fee service Florida, best flat fee mls listing service brokerage florida, flat fee mls florida reviews, flat fee real estate broker florida, florida mls flat fee listing, florida flat fee mls listing service cheapest, flat fee realtors florida, flat fee mls realty florida, flat fee real estate listing florida, flat fee realty florida, flat fee mls service florida, flat fee mls florida costs, flat fee agent Florida, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,