Broward home sellers have listed and sold more homes via FL Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Broward County. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Broward Flat Fee MLS Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$69- $399||$750||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Beycome||$99- $599||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Jack Keller Inc Realtors||$75 - $375||$380||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$89- $295||0.10%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95||$69- $400||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Brokerless Inc.||$149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Broward Flat Fee MLS Companies
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Florida, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package is priced at $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing, and the Gold package is priced at $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $179 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
Book a FREE Call
2. Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers 3 listing packages.
- Silver Package – $89: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $249: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to Showing Time service.
- Platinum Package – $549: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold Package. This package includes services such as comparative market analysis and expedited listing to make things easier for a home seller.
» What Is Flat Fee MLS Realty: Read this to know more about the company.
Listing with Flat Fee MLS Realty has some advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers affordable packages starting at $89. These packages can be a good option if you are on a tight budget.
- Good Customer Service: Sellers have mentioned that customer assistance is quick and efficient.
- Free Listing Changes: Flat Fee MLS Realty provides unlimited listing changes and updates free of cost.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee MLS Realty: Read further to know the advantages and disadvantages of Flat Fee MLS Realty.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee MLS Realty.
- Not for First-Time Sellers: Flat Fee MLS Realty may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own.
- Expensive Add-ons: For services like professional photography, you have to pay an additional $460 with the Silver package and $300 with the Gold package.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS and you can make unlimited changes to your listing. It is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: This package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. It is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing. It is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s customer reviews present a mixed picture. Despite some customers’ appreciation of their cost-effectiveness and flexibility, others have raised concerns.
» Pros and Cons of Beycome: Read further to know the advantages and drawbacks of Beycome.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- Upselling Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most sellers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing by themselves. Sellers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome’s technology helps you list your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good hand on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
4. Jack Keller Inc Realtors
Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers 6 packages ranging from $0 – $375.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 1 – $0: This is a “Sell First, Then Pay” package. You have a “zero down” option that permits you to make payments after selling your home. However, it does require registering for Paypal Credit.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 2 – $75: This package is only for vacant land or commercial properties for sale or lease. Allows you to upload 12 photos. Includes free contracts, addendums, and disclosures.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 3 – $150: This is their most popular pack for homes, townhomes, and condos. The services offered are similar to that offered by Package 2.
- Expert Seller Package 4 – $375: Here you are allowed to upload 100 photos on MLS and Realtor.com. They also give you access to their ShowingTime showing scheduling system. You get to add unlimited open house scheduling and REALTOR.com’s weekly statistical report.
- Everything Package – $475: This package includes everything from the Expert Seller package. Additionally, you get a rent listing option.
- Partial Full Service – $375(down)+ 1% at closing: With this package, you get some additional services like expert advice for negotiations and contract review. They also offer escrow services and unlimited open houses.
👉 Our Take: Keller is a good local option. You have multiple packages to choose from. You also get access to high-tech features, such as a showing management system and a weekly statistic report from Realtor.com.
For Florida home sellers, Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers a number of benefits:
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow/Trulia, Homes.com Homefinder.com, and many other real estate sites.
- Unlimited Listing Term: Except for Package 1, the other packages provide an unlimited listing period. This means your home will be on the MLS until it’s sold.
Jack Keller Inc Realtors has some drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Not 100% Online: You need to fill out forms and send them back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate. The manual paperwork might delay your selling process.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customers have complained about their agents’ unprofessional behavior.
- Hidden Fees: Some customers have stated that they charge $199 at closing. This price is not mentioned upfront.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars from 50+ total reviews on Google.
The packages offered by Jack Kellers can be tailored to the needs of the sellers. Except for Package 1, the other packages offer an unlimited listing period. This means that your home will remain on the MLS until it is sold.
They do charge an additional fee for making changes to the listing. However, their website does not explicitly mention how much they would charge. The packages are expensive for the services they provide.
5. List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
» What is List With Freedom? Read this to know more about the company.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Is List With Freedom Worth It?: Read our in-depth review on List With Freedom
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
6. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
Homecoin’s single package is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS with 25+ photos.
👉 Our Take: Homecoin offers only a single package for listing on the MLS. Any additional service you require must be purchased separately.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our in-depth analysis of Homecoin.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
» Is Homecoin Worth It?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
8. Brokerless Inc.
Brokerless services include 3 Flat Fee MLS listing packages to Long Island home sellers.
- $99 MLS: This package includes a listing term of 6 months on local MLS and Realtor.com with 6 photos. It also provides you with the required forms & state disclosures. Your contact will be shown on the MLS for buyers to contact you.
- $149 MLS: This package offers you a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. All other services offered are similar to the $99 package.
- $188 MLS: This package offers you a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos. Other services are the same as the previous two packages.
👉 Our Take: Brokerless provides barebones listing packages. We recommend the $188 plan. It provides you with maximum services and listing time on the MLS.
» Pros and Cons of Brokerless.Inc: Here are some benefits and disadvantages.
Here are some pros of Brokerless:
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, MSN.com, and hundreds of other local real estate websites.
- Low-Priced Packages: Brokerless offers affordable packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Seller Disclosures: All the state-required disclosures and forms are provided in all their packages.
- Free Status Change: You can change the status of your listing with Brokerless anytime you find a buyer.
In our research, we found major drawbacks with Brokerless Inc.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: Brokerless Inc. refers your listings in Long Island to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully!
- No à la carte Services: The packages lack customization and the services are minimal without customer assistance.
- No Home Valuation: None of the packages provide a comparative market analysis for home valuation.
- Low on Tech: Brokerless operates with a basic website that shortfalls a seller dashboard and a mobile app.
» Brokerless vs. Houzeo: Check out the comparison between the companies and choose wisely.
Brokerless Inc. has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars from 33 total reviews on Google Reviews.
» Brokerless Reviews: Check out what past sellers have to say about Brokerless Inc!
Brokerless offers Flat Fee MLS services at economical rates for FSBO home sellers. Once your property is listed on the MLS Brokerless does not provide any refunds against listing cancellations.
Additionally, its low priced packages also come with limited services and outdated tech that can be time consuming.
⚠️ You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $99 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of your home sale price!
🚩 Beware: Broward County Flat Fee MLS Companies Have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Broward County, FL Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees can make your sale more expensive than you anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Broward Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Broward is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Broward Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Broward. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Broward Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a Broward Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant FL MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Broward Flat Fee Listing?
With a Broward flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Florida and potential buyers across the state.
Some Broward flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Broward Flat-Fee Listing Services?
Broward flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Broward flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on FL real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Broward, FL who frequently trade can benefit from Broward Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Broward MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Florida with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS by Owner in Florida: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Florida: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Broward or any other city in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Broward Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS Broward County companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned home equity.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Florida discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Florida Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Broward County. Cash buyers in Florida make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Broward Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Broward. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Broward County, FL?
Various Flat Fee MLS companies in Broward County, FL provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Beycome and Homecoin are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Broward Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Broward MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the Broward MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Broward County, FL?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Broward County, FL. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
However, with Houzeo, you do not have to worry about any of these. We disclose all the expenses upfront. With our Gold Plan, you get everything you need for a successful home sale. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: mls broward county, broward county mls search, mls broward county florida, broward county mls, mls broward, broward mls, mls broward county, broward county mls search, mls broward county florida, broward county mls, mls broward, broward mls, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, MLS flat fee broward county