From Macro Island to Ave Maria, Naples home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Florida Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Naples home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The Magic City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Naples, FL
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Doug Addeo||$177-$795||None||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|4. Brokerless Inc.||$99 - $188||Varies. Typically 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Beycome||$99 - $399||$25||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Naples, FL
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $349, and the Gold package costs $399. The virtual full-service Platinum package costs $1,200 with no hidden cost at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida.
2. Doug Addeo
NO HIDDEN FEES
Doug Addeo offers four listing packages for home sellers.
- Basic Package – $177: In this package, you get 6 photos on the MLS for a listing term of 6 months. You also get legal forms and disclosures, a printable color flyer, and all buyer leads forwarded directly to you.
- Basic Plus Package – $277: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package allows you to upload up to 25 photos and includes a ‘For Sale’ yard sign.
- Premium Package – $477: In addition to the features of the Basic Package, this package allows you to upload up to 32 photos and add a visual tour to your listing. You also receive market analysis, a combo key box, and a contract review service.
- Full-Service Package – $895: A professional photographer will click photos and shoot a virtual tour of your house. Additionally, the broker will assist you through the closing.
👉 Our Take: Doug’s pricing is upfront. If you opt for the Premium package and leverage Doug’s expertise in your transaction, you can be assured you are dealing with a knowledgeable and reputed broker.
Doug Addeo has a few benefits for FSBO sellers.
- Multiple Flat Fee Plans: According to your need and budget you can choose from plans between $177- $895. You can always upgrade your existing plan to add more benefits.
- Local Expertise: Douglas Addeo has 24 years of experience in the real estate market. He has built relationships with various Realtor boards across Florida. Sellers looking for local broker expertise are in good hands with Doug!
The only red flag we found with Doug Addeo is the lack of tech features on the website. Plus it only covers the state of Florida. Home sellers outside Florida can opt for Houzeo instead.
Doug Addeo has 4.8 out of 5 stars from 32 total reviews on popular review sites like Zillow.
Doug Addeo Reviews: Find why Floridians like Doug Addeo.
Douglas Addeo is one of the top agents in Florida with over 24 years of experience helping For Sale By Owner sellers. He has built relationships with various Realtor boards throughout the state of Florida.
Most past sellers praised Doug for his diligent service and local market expertise. But Doug Addeo is only available in the state of Florida.
3. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
List With Freedom Reviews has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 1,696 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom.com: Check out the pros, cons, alternatives, and what legit customer reviews have to say about List With Freedom.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
4. Brokerless Inc.
Brokerless Inc. provides offer 3 Flat Fee MLS listing packages to Long Island home sellers.
- $99 MLS: This package includes a listing term of 6 months on local MLS and Realtor.com with 6 photos. It also provides you with the required forms & state disclosures. Your contact will be shown on the MLS for buyers to contact you.
- $149 MLS: This package offers you a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. All other services offered are similar to the $99 package.
- $188 MLS: This package offers you a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos. Other services are same as the previous two packages.
👉 Our Take: Brokerless provides barebones listing packages. We recommend the $188 plan. It provides you with maximum services and listing time on the MLS.
Brokerless is a flat fee MLS platform that offers for sale by owner services to home sellers nationwide.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, MSN.com, and hundreds of other local real estate websites.
- Low-Priced Packages: Brokerless offers affordable packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Seller Disclosures: All the state-required disclosures and forms are provided in all their packages.
- Free Status Change: You can change the status of your listing with Brokerless anytime you find a buyer.
In our research, we found major drawbacks with Brokerless Inc.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: Brokerless Inc. refers your listings in Long Island to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully!
- No à la carte Services: The packages lack customization and the services are minimal without a customer assistance.
- No Home Valuation: None of the packages provide comparative market analysis for home valuation.
- Low on Tech: Brokerless operates with a basic website that shortfalls a seller dashboard and a mobile app.
Brokerless Inc. has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars from 33 total reviews on Google Reviews.
» Brokerless Inc. Reviews: Check out what past sellers have to say about Brokerless Inc!
Brokerless offers Flat Fee MLS services at economical rates for FSBO home sellers. Once your property is listed on the MLS Brokerless does not provide any refunds against listing cancellations.
Additionally, its low-priced packages also come with limited services and outdated tech that can be time-consuming.
⚠️ You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $99 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of your home sale price!
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockbox, yard sign, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin significantly over-charges for these services.
There are 2 key advantages to Homecoin.
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisal, and closing. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
🚩 Beware: Naples Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Naples, FL Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Naples Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Naples is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Naples Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Florida. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Naples service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Naples MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Florida: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Naples or any other city in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Naples Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Florida discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Naples Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Naples and other Florida markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Florida.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Florida make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Naples multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Naples. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get access to the Naples MLS?
Home sellers cannot get access to the Naples MLS directly. You have to go through a real estate broker to access the MLS. But they charge a hefty real estate commission, anywhere between 4-6%, To avoid this, you can opt for flat-rate MLS listing companies based in Naples, Florida, like Houzeo.
What is the best fixed rate MLS listing company in Naples, Florida?
As per our research across various parameters like technology, pricing, reviews, etc. Houzeo is the best Flat Fee (aka Fixed Rate) MLS listing Service available in Naples, Florida. It has been rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google Reviews and Trust Pilot.
How long does it take for my listing to go live on Houzeo?
In most cases, your listing will appear the same day or on the next business day. This is after you have submitted your listing on Houzeo and answered any follow-up questions the Listing Agent might have. In some cases, however, it can take up to 2 business days for your property to be listed on the NABOR MLS.
Can I list my house on Naples MLS without a licensed agent?
No, you cannot list your house without a listing agent on Naples MLS. However, with Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing, you can do it at a nominal flat fee.
Should I offer a buyer's agent's commission in Naples, FL?
You can choose not to, but we recommend that you do. A majority of buyers are still represented by an agent, so it's recommended that you offer the buyer's agent commission to incentivize agents to bring you buyers and help sell your home faster.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Florida: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Florida Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Florida? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Florida: Will the Florida housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Florida: A typical buyer in Florida may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Florida.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Florida: Find out who pays closing costs in Florida and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Naples: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Florida.
Related: fsbo naples fl, naples fl mls, fsbo naples florida, naples real estate brokers, naples florida real estate zillow, mls naples florida, multiple listing service naples florida, mls naples florida real estate, naples florida mls, naples mls search, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoFlat Fee MLS Florida Naples