Miami home sellers have listed and sold more homes via FL Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The Magic City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS companies in Miami, FL
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Premier Flat Fee||$49/month||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Jack Keller Inc Realtors||$150||🚩 Various||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|5. Landfall Properties, LLC||$699 or 1%||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Miami, FL
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package costs $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing, and the Gold package costs $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $95 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
2. Premier Flat Fee
Premier Flat Fee offers 3 Flat Fee MLS Packages to choose from.
- Starter Package – $49/month: This package includes 35 photos, access to real estate forms, live phone support, and one pricing/listing change per month.
- Pro Package – $49/month + $149 at closing: It includes additional services such as printable open house flyers, market price analysis, weekly Realtor.com seller’s performance report, and virtual property tour. They charge an additional $149 at closing.
- Premier Package – $49/month + $499 at closing: With this package, you will have to pay an additional $499 at closing. But you can avail of other services like broker guidance and contract review by an attorney.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Pro Package as it includes some important services like printable open house flyers and market price analysis.
Premier Flat Fee offers a number of advantages to Miami home sellers.
- 100% Online: Premier Flat Fee employs cutting-edge technology for the listing process. There is no manual paperwork involved.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
- 7-Day Free Trial: You can sign up for a 7-day free trial. If you are satisfied, you may purchase the package.
- Monthly Subscription: Premier Flat Fee’s packages are available for monthly subscriptions. You save a lot if your house sells in a month or two. However, if your home stays on the MLS for an extended period of time, you will end up paying more.
In our research, we found some deal breakers with Premier Flat Fee.
- Limited Coverage: Premier Flat Fee does not offer its services in the entire Miami City.
- Additional Fees: Their Pro and Premier packages charge $149 and $449 respectively at closing. Also, they charge an extra $15 per listing/price edit.
Premier Flat Fee is rated 5 out of 5 stars from 4 total reviews on Zillow.
With Premier Flat Fee, you get the assistance of a knowledgeable, licensed real estate broker. They even offer a free 7-day trial. You can purchase their package only if you are satisfied with the services.
The company offers limited coverage. At closing, their Pro and Premier packages cost $149 and $449, respectively. They also charge an additional $15 per listing/price change.
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, they own a title company which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
» Pros and Cons of Beycome: Read about the advantages and drawbacks before dealing with Beycome.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- Upselling Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most sellers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Sellers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good hand on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
4. Jack Keller Inc Realtors
Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers 6 packages ranging from $0 – $375.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 1 – $0: This is a “Sell First, Then Pay” package. You have a “zero down” option that permits you to make payments after selling your home. However, it does require registering for Paypal Credit.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 2 – $75: This package is only for vacant land or commercial properties for sale or lease. Allows you to upload 12 photos. Includes free contracts, addendums, and disclosures.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 3 – $150: This is their most popular pack for homes, townhomes, and condos. The services offered are similar to that offered by Package 2.
- Expert Seller Package 4 – $375: Here you are allowed to upload 100 photos on MLS and Realtor.com. They also give you access to their ShowingTime showing scheduling system. You get to add unlimited open house scheduling and REALTOR.com’s weekly statistical report.
- Everything Package – $475: This package includes everything from the Expert Seller package. Additionally, you get a rent listing option.
- Partial Full Service – $375(down)+ 1% at closing: With this package, you get some additional services like expert advice for negotiations and contract review. They also offer escrow services and unlimited open houses.
👉 Our Take: Keller is a good local option. You have multiple packages to choose from. You also get access to high-tech features, such as a showing management system and a weekly statistic report from Realtor.com.
For Florida home sellers, Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers a number of benefits:
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow/Trulia, Homes.com Homefinder.com, and many other real estate sites.
- Unlimited Listing Term: Except for Package 1, the other packages provide an unlimited listing period. This means your home will be on the MLS until it’s sold.
Jack Keller Inc Realtors has some drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Not 100% Online: You need to fill out forms and send them back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate. The manual paperwork might delay your selling process.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customers have complained about their agents’ unprofessional behavior.
- Hidden Fees: Some customers have stated that they charge $199 at closing. This price is not mentioned upfront.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars from 50+ total reviews on Google.
The packages offered by Jack Kellers can be tailored to the needs of the sellers. Except for Package 1, the other packages offer an unlimited listing period. This means that your home will remain on the MLS until it is sold.
They do charge an additional fee for making changes to the listing. However, their website does not explicitly mention how much they would charge. The packages are expensive for the services they provide.
5. Landfall Properties, LLC
Paul Marino is a broker with 35 years of experience. His merits have established Landfall Properties among locals. They typically offer three flat fee MLS packages for home sellers:
- Level One Package – Free: This package includes a free listing in Realtor MLS for 2 months. You can upload up to 40 photos with unlimited listing changes. But you have to pay a broker commission of 2% to 2.5%
- Level Two Package – $699: This package includes unlimited listing terms, a ‘for sale sign‘, contract forms and addendums, escrow services, virtual tours, and Realtor.com visitor statistics. The 2% buyer agent’s commission has to be paid separately.
- Level Three Package – 1% commission: This package includes everything from the previous package plus broker assistance, buyer rebates for follow on purchases, accurate pricing figures, and a Bluetooth lockbox. The buyer agent’s commission needs to be paid separately.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Level Two Package priced at $499, as you get everything you require for a smooth sale and pay the least commission. Landfall Properties does have any services for home buyers.
Landfall Properties offers the following advantages to home sellers:
- Free Listing: Allows listing for free in REALTOR MLS for up to 2 months.
- Market Exposure: Your listing is posted on hundreds of websites for free.
- Easy Upgrades: You can easily upgrade to the Level 3 package anytime.
- No Limit Broker Consultation: All three packages include broker consultation via email/text message.
Landfall Properties has a good rating, but we came across some drawbacks you need to know.
- Agent Commission: The FREE package actually comes at a cost. You need to pay a broker commission of 2% to 2.5% depending upon the use of their buyer services in the follow on process.
- Low on Tech: They do not have a mobile app, which would have meant a smoother process.
- No Buyer Support: Landfall Properties isn’t a buyer-focused platform and they offer no significant benefits for home buyers.
Landfall Properties LLC has a 5-star rating from 46 reviews on Zillow.
» Landfall Properties Reviews: Check out the Zillow reviews of Landfall Properties and choose accordingly.
Landfall Properties is a Flat Fee MLS service run by Broker Paul Marino. Having such an experienced broker like him helps stand apart in the listing service game.
Although they are very flexible with their packages, they fall short on technology as they do not have a mobile application. Also, the 2-2.5% commission at closing can be avoided if you choose another service.
6. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
Homecoin’s single package is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS with 25+ photos.
👉 Our Take: Homecoin offers only a single package for listing on the MLS. Any additional service you require must be purchased separately.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our in-depth analysis of Homecoin.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
» Is Homecoin Worth It?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a For Sale By Owner website that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
8. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Limited Automation: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Miami, Flat Fee Group’s Basic package is priced at $177, Basic Plus package at $277, and Premium package at $477. Their Full-Service package is priced at $895.
🚩 Beware: Miami, FL Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Miami, FL Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Miami Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Miami is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a flat fee listing Miami service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Miami. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Miami service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a Miami Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant FL MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Miami Flat Fee Listing?
With a Miami flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Florida and potential buyers across the state.
Some Miami flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Miami Flat-fee Listing Services?
Miami flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Miami flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on FL real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Miami, FL who frequently trade can benefit from Miami Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Miami MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Miami with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing service package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ How to List on MLS by Owner in Florida: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Florida Sellers’ Disclosures: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Miami or any other city in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Miami Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Florida discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Miami Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Florida. Cash home buyers in Miami make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Miami Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Miami. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Miami, FL?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in Miami, FL provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Congress Realty and Creekview Realty are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Miami Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Miami MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the Miami MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Miami, FL?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Miami, FL. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Related: flat fee mls listing service companies in miami, miami mls, mls flat fee miami, mls miami, miami multiple listing service, multiple listing service miami, mls miami florida, free mls search miami, mls real estate miami, mls in miami, flat rate Miami, mls realtor miami, flat fee listing on MLS Miami, mls flat fee listing miami, flat rate mls listing in miami, miami florida mls, listing agents miami fl, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, houzea, houzeo com, houzio, houseo.