From Prestonwood to Oak Lawn, Dallas home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Texas Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Dallas home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the D-Town. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Dallas Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50- $800||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Creekview Realty||$600-$1400||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$299 to $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Texas MLS Broker||$375||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Dallas, TX Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Texas’ #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Texas, Houzeo’s Bronze package is at $299, the Silver package costs $349, and the Gold package costs $399. The full-service Platinum package costs $499 + $999 due at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Texas: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Texas.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it mentally and likely financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress have an “Excellent” 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Very few brokers are as fast and reachable as Andrew and his team at Congress Realty.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an “Excellent” 4.9 out of 5 star rating from 127 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Dallas, Texas. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker, and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Texas.
3. Creekview Realty
Creekview Realty offers 2 expensive MLS listing packages, including one full-representation package.
- Basic Package – $600: It includes a listing term of 6 months. Other services include realtor key box usage, CSS scheduling service, yard sign, and all forms. The seller can cancel at any time.
- Full-Representation Package – $1,400: The package has all the services from the basic package. Additionally, sellers get full representation services, including contracts, repair negotiations, and other paperwork assistance.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing, you must purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- Professional Photography: $225
- Comparative Market Analysis: $100
- Additional Yard Sign: $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Full-Representation Package of $1,400. With the package, you’ll receive services similar to those from a traditional agent.
Creekview Realty may be an excellent option if you are an inexperienced seller or expect a complicated sale. Here are some of its advantages.
- Easy for First-Time Seller: If you are an inexperienced seller, then selling with them can be easy but costly.
- Strong Customer Support: Creekview Realty has an excellent 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Google Reviews. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
- Full Coverage in Texas: With offices in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, Creekview has a good reputation and serves the majority of Texas markets.
In our research, we found some primary deal breakers with Creekview Realty.
- Expensive Packages: Creekview Realty offers only two packages. The $600 package is not a great deal – sellers can get a similar package for much less. Additionally, you will need to pay for extra services such as photography and put down a $100 deposit for a lockbox, so your final bill will likely be higher than $600. However, Creekview Realty’s $1,400 full-service package could be a better option, if you are ready to pay more.
- Insufficient Information on their Website: Creekview Realty’s website doesn’t mention how many photos you can upload or how many changes you can make to your listing.
Creekview Realty has 4.8 out of 5 stars (88 reviews) on Google.
Creekview Realty Reviews: Check Creekview Realty Google reviews and choose accordingly!
Creekview Realty has been designed to provide home sellers with everything they need to sell their homes successfully. But they don’t provide enough options to their sellers.
Home sellers who want to save money may find the company’s 2 packages too expensive. Packages and additional services are not listed on the company’s website. Selling a home with them as a first-time seller can be challenging.
HIDDEN FEE ALERT
FlatFeeByYou offers three packages to sellers.
- Basic Package – $45: The package includes a listing period of 6 months with 6 photos. Other services include a comparative report and syndication to various real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Best Package – $95: The services offered with this package are similar to that of their Basic Package with free broker consultation, unlimited price changes, and description updates.
- Premium Package – $295: The package includes everything from their Best Package with a professional photoshoot.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Premium package of $295. The package enables you with a professional photoshoot.
In terms of value, Flat Fee By You is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee By You provides an entry-level package of $45. The premium plan includes a professional photo shoot for your home. Although the services seem affordable, they charge a 0.5% hidden fee.
- State-Wide Coverage: Flat Fee By You covers most of Texas. The company has offices in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Flat Fee By You.
- 0.5% Commission at Closing: FlatFeeByYou charges sellers a 0.5% commission at closing. They fix the buyer agent commission at 3%, out of which they pocket the 0.5% commission. Sellers should not get fooled by their cheap packages as it has a hidden fee.
- Photography & Additional Charges: Professional photography is only included in the $295 package. They charge additional charges for forms and disclosures, but the amount is not specified on their website.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: The basic plan from Flat Fee By You is only suitable for seasoned sellers. If you require even a little support, you should pick one of the more expensive options.
FlatFeeByYou has 1.4 out of 5 stars from 11 reviews on Google.
FlatFeeByYou Reviews: Check FlatFeeByYou com reviews and choose accordingly!
Flat Fee By You offers its services at a very low price. But they do charge some hidden fees which are not disclosed on their website.
Reviewers discuss the company charging 2.5% for buyer’s agent commissions and 0.5% at closing. Their packages have only a 6-month listing term, so if the house doesn’t sell within that timeframe, you’d have to renew it for the same price.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months. You can upload up to 20 photos.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. Your listing is syndicated to popular real estate websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of others.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here’s some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. As there’s zero online automation or downloadable resources, you have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 to $60 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental and showing service are priced at $150 and $75 respectively. These services are quite expensive compared to other FSBO Flat Fee MLS listing competitors.
FSBO.com has no customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
7. Texas MLS Broker
Every Change is $25
Texas MLS Broker
Texas MLS Broker has 3 Flat Fee MLS packages for sellers.
- Standard Listing – $275: This package includes a listing term of 3 months and 12 Photos. Other services include online broker support and syndication to over 90 websites.
- Premium Listing – $375: The package includes a listing term of 6 months and a maximum number of photos allowed by the MLS. Services like contract & state disclosures and broker comparative market analysis are provided too.
- Showcase Listing – $475: With this package, you get a listing term of 12 months and the maximum number of photos allowed. However, sellers can opt to pay $975 at closing instead of the upfront fee.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing, you must purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- New Photos: $25
- Change in Description: $25
- Commission Change: $25
- Open House Announcements: $49
- Scheduled Open House Announcements: $79 (Invoiced Separately)
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Showcase Listing package of $475. The package allows you to pay $975 at closing if you cannot or do not want to pay the fee upfront.
With Texas MLS Broker, you can sell your home for an affordable price and handle most of the process yourself. Here are some of its advantages.
- Broker Comparative Market Analysis in all Packages: CMA is available in all the packages helping sellers set listing prices for their homes and buyers to make competitive offers.
- You Select Buyer Agent Commission: You can set the buyer’s agent commission. The service is included in Premium and Showcase Listing packages.
According to our research, there are some major deal breakers with Texas MLS Broker.
- Poor Customer Reviews: According to Texas MLS Broker company reviews, their customer service is lacking. You won’t get enough follow-ups after listing the home on MLS.
- Limited Coverage in Texas: Texas MLS Broker does not provide its services in the whole of Texas. They only serve in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
- No Broker Contract Available: Texas MLS Broker’s standard listing does not include Broker Contract Review.
Texas MLS Broker has 2.5 out of 5 stars from 7 reviews on Yelp.
Texas MLS Broker Reviews: Check Texas MLS Broker Yelp reviews and choose accordingly!
Texas MLS Broker has an excellent reputation in Texas, but there are still some concerns. The business does not provide social media exposure. They lack technology, making it challenging for sellers to handle their listings independently.
Texas MLS Broker is a great option if you’re comfortable with a low-tech service. They don’t have any online deals. If you want to edit your listing as a seller, you must contact their customer service team. Their listing representatives will get in touch with you by phone or email.
🚩 Beware: Dallas, TX Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Dallas, TX Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Texas Pricing page.
How Do Dallas Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Dallas is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Dallas Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Dallas. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Dallas service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Dallas MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
TX Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Texas: Some Flat Fee MLS Texas companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Texas: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Dallas or any other city in Texas. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Texas home sale calculator
Alternatives to Texas Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS Dallas TX companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Texas discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Texas Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Dallas and other Texas markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Dallas.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Dallas make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Texas and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Texas: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Dallas multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Dallas. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Dallas, it covers most of the MLS’ in Texas which includes NTREIS MLS-TX.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Dallas MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS listing package in Dallas, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions which the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Dallas, Texas?
As per research, Houzeo is considered to be the Dallas Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more.
» How to Change Your MLS Listing: Watch our comprehensive video tutorial to find out.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Dallas, TX?
While agents represent numerous buyers in Dallas, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Texas: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Texas Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Texas? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Texas: Will the Texas housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Texas: A typical buyer in Texas may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Texas.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Texas: Find out who pays closing costs in Texas and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Texas: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Texas.
Related: Dallas tx MLS, dallasmls, flat fee listing Dallas, Dallas multiple listing service, Dallas texas MLS, MLS Dallas tx, MLS listing service Dallas, tx, flat rate dallas, tx, mls dallas texas, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, flat fee mls dallas texas, fsbo flat fee mls dallas, flat fee mls listing dallas txDallas Flat Fee MLS Texas