The housing market is showing signs of cooling down. Yet, Mississippi home prices have increased by 14.9% to reach a median price of $166,096. High home prices mean high real estate agent commissions!
Mississippians can save approximately $5,000 on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Mississippi.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Mississippi Companies
|Rank||Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3.||Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.1% - 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4.||List With Freedom||$295||🚩0.25%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|6.||Flat Fee Group||$999||🚩$18||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7.||MLS My Home||$184||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Mississippi Companies
- 📌In Mississippi, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429, and the Platinum at $499 + $550 at closing.
- Listing Fee: $349+
- Available nationwide
- 4.9/ 5.0 (4,351 reviews)
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. UList Realty
- Listing Fee: $399 - $999
- Professional yard sign
- No credible sources were found.
UList Realty provides Flat Fee MLS listing services in Mississippi.
Packages: Ulist Realty has 3 packages that they offer to Missippians.
- Standard Package – $399: The package includes a listing period of 3 months and 10 photos. The listing gets syndicated on websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more such websites. The package also includes a professional yard sign, a virtual video tour, and many more features.
- Premium Package – $699: The package includes a listing period of 6 months and 10 photos. The listing gets syndicated on websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more such websites. The package also includes a professional yard sign, a virtual video tour, and many more features.
- Premium Plus Package – $999: Listing can stay on the MLS until sold and upload 10 photos. The listing gets syndicated on websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more such websites. The package also includes a professional yard sign, a virtual video tour, and many more features.
👉 Our Take: UList Realty offers costlier packages than many other Flat Fee MLS companies. But, their agents are experienced in the local market and can offer great services to locals based on their expertise.
- Agent support in negotiation
- Market analysis upon request
- Best for inexperienced home sellers
- Home inspection and assistance to improve the condition of the house.
- Does not cover all areas in Mississippi
- No FSBO services
- No Mobile App
Not enough reviews were found to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
UList Realty offers its services in Brandon, Flowood, Madison, Richland, Pearl, and other areas in Mississippi.
3. Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 - $299
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
4. List With Freedom
- Listing Fee: $295 Upfront
- List within 48 hours
- 4.3/5.0 (1,694 reviews)
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages but does not disclose all its costs upfront.
Packages: They provide four packages which range from $89- $295.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page. They also charge extra for Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) and Transaction Management.
👉 Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful transaction management system, DigiTransact, provides you with a hassle-free selling experience.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Does their $295 package include everything that a home seller needs?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
- No cancellation fee
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance.
- Only one photo is allowed in the basic package listing.
- No pricing support
- A hidden fee of 0.25%
List With Freedom covers 45 out of the 51 states in the US.
- Listing Fee: $299 - $399
- List within 48 hours
- 4.7/5.0 (35 reviews)
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
6. Flat Fee Group
- Varies as per the state
- No Hidden Fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
7. MLS My Home
- Listing Fee: $99 - $199
- Selectively available
- 1.3/5 (15 reviews)
MLS My Home claims to be one of the leading Flat Fee MLS companies that have nationwide coverage.
Packages: The price of their packages ranges from $99 – $199 and varies by state. They typically include MLS listing, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to 1 year. The number of photos varies from 6 – 45. Additionally, you get unlimited listing changes and a web page with its own URL. The buyer leads are also forwarded to you.
👉 Our Take: MLS My Home does not have much to back it up, with below-average reviews. There are no a la carte options available, despite the fact that their packages are reasonably priced. Houzeo is a superior choice to take into consideration because it provides customizable packages and streamlines the home selling process.
🚩 Beware of Hidden Fees: Be wary of hidden fees at closing or listing documentation, not mentioned upfront. According to many MLS my home reviews a hidden fee of 0.5% is added with all flat fee packages at the time of closing.
» MLS My Home Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews of MLS My Home.
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS Missouri
- Syndicates with other listing websites
- The basic package has only 5 photos included
- It is available only in selective areas of Missouri
- No built-in home evaluation feature. Some companies like Houzeo offer them for free of cost
MLS My Home has 1.3 out of 5 stars (15 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
MLS My Home has a nationwide coverage.
🚩Beware: Mississippi Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Mississippi Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Mississippi Pricing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Mississippi to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate mls listing service or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Mississippi Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Mississippi Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Mississippi, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Mississippi: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. While selling a home, it’s the Mississippian’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Mississippi companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Mississippi:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
» Seller Disclosures: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Mississippi
If a Mississippian wants to sell a house FSBO, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Mississippi listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house by owner in Mississippi or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Mississippi: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Mississippi.
Sell Your House Fast in Mississippi
The best ways to sell your house fast in Mississippi are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Mississippi: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Mississippi and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Mississippi
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Mississippi. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller closing costs for Mississippi with this advanced calculator.
» Closing Costs for Sellers: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Mississippi
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies then there are other alternatives to save on the home prices in Mississippi.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
Sell your home with the top discount realtors near you, these are our recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out our rankings of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is in Mississippi to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Mississippi: Best Cash Companies in Mississippi help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in the US: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Mississippi
Which are the best Flat Fee MLS sites in Mississippi?
Houzeo provides one of the best flat fee MLS services in Mississippi. With their advanced tech and responsive customer service, Mississippers do not have to worry about the complex steps while selling their house. Ulist Realty is another great option for locals.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Mississippi?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Mississippi. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live on Houzeo?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Mississippi, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “. Do this only after you’ve complete all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
Related: multiple listing service Mississippi, list on mls flat fee, u list realty, mississippi MLS, flat fee listing service, mls flat fee listing, mls listings Mississippi, fsbo brandon ms, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market