Ohio’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 4.6% to reach a median price of $211,300. High home prices result in high real estate commissions.
Flat Fee MLS companies will help you save almost $7,000 in average real estate agent commissions. Here are our rankings of the best MLS listing services in Ohio.
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Ohio Property Group||$297 - $997||None||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|3. Ohio Team Results Realty||$299 - $999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. FSBO.com||$99.5 & 399.95||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$159 - $299||0.1%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Services
- 📌In Ohio, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $449 and the Platinum at $449+.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Ohio Property Group
Ohio Property Group LLC is a well-known local Flat Fee MLS listing company that helps home sellers list their property.
Packages: They have 3 different packages meant for home sellers.
- Silver Package – $297: Includes a listing term of 6 months and 25 photos. Property listed on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and 200 other websites. All disclosure includes unlimited changes, unlimited printable flyers, cancel anytime – no penalty, 24-48 hours from signup to live.
- Gold Package – $597: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos the MLS allows. Property listed on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and 200 other websites. All disclosure forms included, unlimited changes, unlimited printable flyers, cancel anytime – no penalty, 24-48 hours from signup to live, showing & feedback app, all offer/Counteroffer forms included, offer a review.
- Platinum Package – $997: List the house until sold and upload maximum photos the MLS allows. Includes everything from other packages and includes market price analysis and closing coordination.
👉 Our Take: Ohio Property Group LLC is a well-established company with reasonably priced packages. They charge $20 as ‘rush’ service fee for home sellers wanting to make quick changes to their listing. Additionally, powered by Houzeo.com, Ohio Property Group offers 100% online listing management, showing management services, and offer management services.
- Provide a 10% discount for everyday heroes. (inlcudes military personnel, firefighter, medical workers, teachers, and law enforcers)
- Most affordable pricing assistance
- Covers entire Ohio
- No negotiation support
- No hidden fees
- No cancellation fees
Ohio Property Group LLC has 4.8 out of 5 stars (52 reviews) on BBB.
Ohio Property Group is available throughout Ohio.
3. Ohio Team Results Realty
Ohio Team Results Realty is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that helps home sellers save money while listing their homes.
Packages: They provide 4 packages including two full-service packages.
- Showcase Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos allowed by the MLS. Listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more. Phone/email support, unlimited changes, a printable flyer, disclosures, and a yard sign are also included in the package.
- Premium Package – $699: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos allowed by the MLS. Listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more. Features like phone/email support, unlimited changes, a printable flyer, disclosures, yard signs, market analysis reports, etc are included in the package.
- Full-Service Package – $999: Property can be listed until sold. All other features are the same as the previous packages. Additionally, agent representation, negotiation, closing docs review, and electronic signature are included in this pack.
- Full-Service Package – $299 + 1% at closing: This package has the same features as the $999 package. But, can be availed at $299 with an additional 1% commission at closing.
👉 Our Take: Teams Results Realty is a good option for locals who want great exposure in Ohio. But their premium and full-service packages are more expensive than other Flat Fee MLS companies in the area. Houzeo’s packages are more economical and easier for home sellers to access.
- Maximum photos allowed, no matter which package you choose
- Listing syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Unlimited Changes in all packages
- Market Analysis is not provided in all plans.
- Premium and Full-Service plans are expensive compared to other flat fee MLS companies.
Not enough data was found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Teams Results Realty provides its services in the state of Ohio.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
5. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in all states. The price varies from $159 – $349. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS package offers are less flexible.
🚩 You Should Know: As per the website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission.
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat fees and full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They include MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first, opening the doors to the listed agents
- No scope for substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their homes and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: You can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. This package allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded. Both packages provide free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you sell FSBO with Houzeo because it ensures excellent customer support to address your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers the following states:
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Ohio Flat Fee MLS listings is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo hidden fees are disclosed upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Ohio Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in Ohio Cities
Here are our reviews for the Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio listing services near you.
|Cincinnati||The packages offered by flat fee MLS listing services in Cincinnati, Ohio are pretty expensive. Some companies also have hidden fees. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Cincinnati Listing Services
|Cleveland||All Flat Fee MLS Cleveland listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Cleveland, OH
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average Ohio real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Ohio and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through a real estate agent to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Do Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if you don’t list your house on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already.
In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Service, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the Ohio flat fee realtor will make your listing live on the Ohio MLS and other real estate websites in Ohio.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Ohio: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Ohio, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Ohio companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure requirements you need to know if you are selling a property in Ohio:
- Ohio Seller’s Disclosure Form
- Disclosure of Material Defects
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Ohio
» Seller’s Mandatory Disclosure Statement Ohio: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Ohio
If you want to sell a house FSBO (For Sale By Owner), list your home using Ohio Flat Fee listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to an owner in Ohio or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Ohio: Know the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Ohio.
Sell Your House Fast in Ohio
The best ways to sell your house fast in Ohio are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» Sell My House Fast for Cash Ohio: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Ohio and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Ohio
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Ohio. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
» What are Seller Closing Costs in Ohio: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Services
We talked about some of the best flat fee MLS companies in Ohio. But it should be noted that some flat fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices.
An example could be that they would claim to allow free listing on the MLS but then charge you a percentage at the time of closing. Some Flat Fee Ohio MLS companies might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay a small amount.
The companies that we mentioned above are all reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers. However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS companies in Ohio, we suggest you go with these options:
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and more.
Sell your home with the top Discount Realtors. These are our recommendations:
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out the Best Discount Brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since no listing agent is involved, you save thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission, which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: We’ve reviewed the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that will buy your home for cash outright. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than saving your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with full-service top real estate agents in Ohio are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers in Ohio with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell your home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the top real estate brokers offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Who Pays the Realtor fees in Ohio: Know everything about Realtors in Ohio
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing
Which is the best flat fee MLS listing service in Ohio?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing site in Ohio. Ohio Property Group and Ohio Team Results Realty are #2 and #3.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Ohio?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Ohio. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Ohio, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “. Do this only after you’ve complete all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
- Selling an Inherited House in Ohio: Want to sell an inherited property in Ohio? Check out this blog to know more.
- Best time to Sell a house in Ohio: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover which is the best month to sell your OH home.
- Benefits of Home Staging: A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in California.
- Closing Cost calculator Ohio Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Ohio? Check out this Calculator.
- Home Staging Ohio: Check out the best home staging companies in Ohio.
- How to Sell My House Fast Ohio: Check out this blog to know how you can sell your Ohio home quickly!
- Sell My House Ohio: Check out this blog to know how you can sell your Ohio home
- Sell a Home as is Ohio: Want to sell your Ohio house as is? Check out this blog
- Real Estate Photography Pricing Ohio: Read to know more about real estate photography in Ohio
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Ohio: A typical buyer in Ohio may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in California.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Ohio: Find out who pays closing costs in Ohio and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Ohio: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related Keywords: Ohio MLS, multiple listing service Ohio, Ohio MLS flat fee, flat fee MLS listing Ohio, flat rate realty, flat fee real estate brokers near me, flat fee MLS listing near me, flat fee real estate agent near me, flat rate realtors near me, flat rate realtors near me, selling a house as-is, mls listings ohio,mls now ohio, ohio mls listings, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, for sale by owner with buyer agent, Estimating Buyers Closing costs Ohio, get a cash offer for my house Ohio, fsbo Ohio, how much is a home appraisal in Ohio, preapproval letter for mortgage, when will the housing market crash in Ohio, low commission realtors near me, top real estate companies in Ohio, Ohio real estate contract for sale by owner, oh fsbo, Ohio real estate agent list