Tennessee real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But so far, home prices have appreciated 18.2% in the past year. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions.
That’s all the reason you need to use technology to sell your home and save $21,000 in average real estate agent commissions! That’s where our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Tennessee services come in handy.
Rankings of Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS||$149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. For Sale Martin Properties||$395||$45||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$399*||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
*Varies across states
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Tennessee
- 📌In Tennessee, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $449 and the Platinum at $1200.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
ResultsMLS is a Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Listing Service that helps you list your home on the MLS with ease.
Packages: ResultsMLS offers 2 Flat Fee MLS Packages and 1 Full Service Package.
- Solo Package – $399: This is a DIY package that includes 10 photos and a listing term of 3 months. Additionally you get Contracts, Addendums and Disclosures and also a yard sign. They charge extra for listing changes.
- Partner Package – $1,119: With this package, you get the help of an agent who reviews the Contracts and Addendums. It includes 25 photos, a listing term of 6 months and 3 free listing changes. You also get Showing Scheduling service and Solicited Realtor Showing Feedback.
- Client Package – $5,000: Includes 50 photos and a negotiable listing term. This is a client service package with minimum seller involvement.
👉 Our Take: ResultsMLS Flat Fee Tennessee packages are quite expensive. With Houzeo’s affordable packages, you can get all the services at a much lower price. Moreover, Houzeo is 100% online. The listing process takes less than 60 minutes.
ResultsMLS has a (24 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews
ResultsMLS covers only major MLS’ in Tennessee.
3. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS helps sellers identify those discount brokers who offer the lowest “fee for service” within their local market.
Packages: They offer 2 FSBO MLS Listing Packages.
- MLS By Owner Package – $99: Includes 6 photos and 6 Months Local MLS Listing. You get State Required Forms & Disclosures and free status changes. You can select a buyer’s agent commission of your choice.
- MLS By Owner Package – $149: The services are similar to the $99 package with 25 photos (or max allowed).
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Tennessee Flat Fee MLS is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
- Affordable for sellers looking for cheap packages
No credible reviews are available
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS covers all the major MLS’ in Tennessee
4. For Sale Martin Properties
For Sale Martin Properties is a Flat Fee MLS Nashville, TN listing service for sellers looking to sell their house.
Packages: They have multiple packages to list houses in Tennessee.
- By Owner MLS Economy – $105: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Your name and contact number is displayed on your MLS listing so that Realtors contact you directly. Internet Marketing and open house services are offered. Listing gets activated within 3 business days.
- By Owner MLS Plus – $195: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 24 photos. You get free unlimited changes to your listing. Other services offered are similar to that of the MLS Economy package. Listing gets activated in 2 business days.
- MLS Upgrade Package – $295: The services offered with this package is similar to that of the MLS Plus package. Only the listing term is 12 months.
- MLS Gold Package – $395: Listing gets activated in 1 day. The package includes unlimited listing term with 30 photos and 1 video.
Our Take: Even though the packages are affordable, the listing process is done manually and takes a lot of time. Houzeo’s cutting-edge technology allows you to list your home in less than an hour. The prices are reasonable too.
🚩 You Should Know: If transaction includes a “buyer’s broker,” an additional $45.00 admin fee is to be paid from “buyer’s broker’s” commission on closing.
- Sellers have multiple options to choose from three-month, six-month, and 12-month listing
For Sale Martin Properties has a (19 total reviews) on popular review site Product Review.
For Sale Martin Properties covers only major MLS’ in Tennessee.
5. List with Freedom
List With Freedom is one of the biggest sell your home yourself websites. With their easy-to-use online platform, you can list your home on the MLS and sell it on your own.
Packages: List With Freedom offers 4 Flat Fee MLS Tennessee packages.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful dashboard and full seller assistance will help you to get the best price for your home.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
List With Freedom has 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,443 total reviews) on Trustpilot.
List With Freedom offers its services in all the states of the U.S.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat fees and full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They include MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first, opening the doors to the listed agents
- No scope for substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Tennessee companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Pricing page
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Here are our reviews for Best Flat Fee MLS Tennessee listing services near you.
|Knoxville||All Flat Fee MLS Knoxville, TN listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Knoxville, TN
|Nashville||Flat fee MLS Nashville, TN listing companies list your property on the local MLS listing to provide ultimate marketing exposure. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Nashville, TN
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Tennessee and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through a typical real estate company in Tennessee to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Tennessee, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Tennessee: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Tennessee, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Tennessee companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure requirements you need to know if you are selling a property in Tennessee:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Tennessee Residential Property Condition Disclosure
- Smoke Detector Certificate
» Tennessee Real Estate Disclosure Laws: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Tennessee
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Tennessee, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Tennessee listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to an owner in Tennessee or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» Can I Sell My House In Tennessee Without a Realtor: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Tennessee
Sell Your House Fast in Tennessee
The best ways to sell your house fast in Tennessee are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling them quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Tennessee: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Tennessee and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Tennessee
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Tennessee. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller closing costs with Houzeo’s advanced closing cost calculator.
» Do Sellers Pay Closing Costs in Tennessee?: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee
As we talked about some of the best flat fee MLS companies in Tennessee, we should also tell you that some flat-fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices like free listing on Tennessee MLS and then charging you a percentage at the time of closing. They might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay hundreds of dollars.
The Tennessee flat fee MLS listing services reviews above are reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers and that’s why you should not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS TN companies, then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
» What is the Average Real Estate Commission in Tennessee: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers and Companies: Check out our rankings of America’s 10 Best Discount Real Estate Brokers and Companies.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ FSBO Websites: Check out our rankings of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Cash for Home Tennessee: Check out our rankings of Tennessee’s Best Cash Companies
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash outright. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours, however, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Tennessee real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» How Much are Realtor Fees in Tennessee: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Tennessee!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Tennessee
What is the top Flat Fee MLS Companies In Tennessee?
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS Companies In Tennessee. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Who pays the Realtor fees in Tennessee?
The seller pays the Realtor fees in Tennessee.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Tennessee?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Tennessee. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
Resources for Selling Your Home in Tennessee
- Selling Property in Tennessee: Know how to sell your home in Tennessee
- Selling Home as is in Tennessee: Know how to sell your house in Tennessee without making any repairs.
- Selling Inherited Property Tennessee: Know how to sell an inherited home in Tennessee
- Best Month to Sell a House in Tennessee: Know when to put your Tennessee house in the market for sale.
- Best Real Estate Websites Tennessee: Check out the best real estate websites for your next real estate journey.
- For Sale By Owner Contracts for Tennessee: Read our detailed guide on how to draw up an FSBO contract in Tennessee
Related: fsbo tennessee, mls flat fee tennessee, flat fee mls knoxville tn, flat fee real estate, best mls listing service, mls flat fee tennessee, flat fee realtor near me, self mls, freedom mls, for sale by owner mls listing service reviews, flat rate mls listing, fsbo mls, low cost mls listing, flat rate realtors, tn flat fee mls listing, list with freedom real estate, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, TN housing market, sell house fast in tennessee, sell my house fast for cash in tennessee, home staging resource, tennessee home staging, real estate photography tennessee, tn fsbo, real estate agent tennessee, cash offer for my home tennessee, real estate housing market