Although the Tennessee real estate market is showing signs of cooling down, home prices in Knoxville continue to rise. In August 2022, Knoxville home prices were up by 22.7% compared to last year.
Flat Fee MLS Knoxville, TN companies will help you save thousands on the sale of a median home in the city! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Knoxville.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Knoxville, TN Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS||$99- $149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. For Sale Martin properties||$105- $395||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$89- $295||🚩0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Knoxville, Tennessee Companies
- 📌 In Tennessee, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $449 and the Platinum at $1,200.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
3. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS helps sellers identify those discount brokers who offer the lowest “fee for service” within their local market.
Packages: They offer 2 FSBO MLS Listing Packages.
- MLS By Owner Package – $99: Includes 6 photos and 6 Months Local MLS Listing. You get State Required Forms & Disclosures and free status changes. You can select a buyer’s agent commission of your choice.
- MLS By Owner Package – $149: The services are similar to the $99 package with 25 photos (or max allowed).
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Tennessee Flat Fee MLS is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
- Affordable for sellers looking for cheap packages
No credible reviews are available
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS covers all the major MLS’ in Tennessee
4. For Sale Martin Properties
For Sale Martin Properties is a Flat Fee MLS Nashville, TN listing service for sellers looking to sell their house.
Packages: They have multiple packages to list houses in Tennessee.
- By Owner MLS Economy – $105: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Your name and contact number is displayed on your MLS listing so that Realtors contact you directly. Internet Marketing and open house services are offered. Listing gets activated within 3 business days.
- By Owner MLS Plus – $195: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 24 photos. You get free unlimited changes to your listing. Other services offered are similar to that of the MLS Economy package. Listing gets activated in 2 business days.
- MLS Upgrade Package – $295: The services offered with this package is similar to that of the MLS Plus package. Only the listing term is 12 months.
- MLS Gold Package – $395: Listing gets activated in 1 day. The package includes unlimited listing term with 30 photos and 1 video.
Our Take: Even though the packages are affordable, the listing process is done manually and takes a lot of time. Houzeo’s cutting-edge technology allows you to list your home in less than an hour. The prices are reasonable too.
🚩 You Should Know: If transaction includes a “buyer’s broker,” an additional $45.00 admin fee is to be paid from “buyer’s broker’s” commission on closing.
- Sellers have multiple options to choose from three-month, six-month, and 12-month listing
For Sale Martin Properties has a (19 total reviews) on popular review site Product Review.
For Sale Martin Properties covers only major MLS’ in Tennessee.
5. List With Freedom
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages but does not disclose all its costs upfront.
Packages: They provide four packages which range from $89- $295.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page. They also charge extra for Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) and Transaction Management.
👉 Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful transaction management system, DigiTransact, provides you with a hassle-free selling experience.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Does their $295 package include everything that a home seller needs?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
- No cancellation fee.
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance.
- Only one photo is allowed in the basic package listing.
- No pricing support.
- A hidden fee of 0.25%
List With Freedom covers 45 out of the 51 states in the US.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Listing Knoxville companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Pricing page
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average real estate agent commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Tennessee and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Tennessee to sell your house quickly, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Does Flat Fee MLS Knoxville Listing Work?
Median home values have increased consistently in Knoxville, TN reaching $318,950 in August, 2022. But in order to gain maximum leverage, you need to list your home on the MLS. 89% of home sellers consider the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) a reliable database to list their homes.
This is where Flat Fee MLS Knoxville listing companies can help. They ensure that your property gets listed on the MLS for a flat fee giving your home max exposure online.
In fact, the Flat Fee MLS service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
⚡ Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: Check which Flat Fee MLS Company Made It to Our Top 7 in Tennessee
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Knoxville Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a multiple listing service in Knoxville, TN you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer’s agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
💸 Know How Much You Can Save on Commission!
List your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
You might consider the following Flat Fee MLS alternatives to sell your house in Knoxville City.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers in America: If you want to save money on commissions while still receiving ongoing assistance and support, consider using a discount broker. We have compiled a list of the best discount brokers near you.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Sell FSBO, and you save thousands in agent commissions! Check our rankings of the best for sale by owner websites.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Knoxville: Home sellers have fewer inspections and paperwork inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. We have ranked the best cash home buyers near you.
- iBuyers: When selling a house to an iBuyer, you could receive a cash offer in as short as 24 hours. The best part is that you do not have to worry about staging or open houses.
- Realtors in Tennessee: If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle.
Selling a House in Knoxville City: Everything You Need to Know
- Seller Disclosures: America’s real estate laws require home sellers to disclose certain things when selling their homes. Read our blog to find out the details!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Tennessee: When you sell your house by owner in Knoxville or any other city in Tennessee, you need to take care of certain important factors like repairs, staging, etc. Check out our blog to know the ins and outs of selling a house in Tennessee.
- Seller Closing Costs in Tennessee: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Tennessee. Check out our blog and prepare for the closing!
- How to Sell Your House Fast Knoxville, TN: The best ways to sell your house fast in Knoxville, TN are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Real Estate Housing Market in Tennessee: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
Resources For Selling Your Home
Learn about Flat Fee MLS and companies who offer the best services in Tennessee. Here’s our detailed blog on the top Flat Fee MLS companies in Tennessee.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Tennessee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Tennessee MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it also covers Knoxville MLS in Tennessee.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Knoxville MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS package in Knoxville, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best MLS Listing Service in Knoxville. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and is known for its good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Related Keywords– Knoxville MLS, Knoxville area MLS, knox MLS, best realtor in Knoxville tn, MLS Knoxville tn, knoxville tn mls listings, real estate companies knoxville tn, fsbo knoxville tn, knox MLS,tn MLS, flat fee mls tennessee, MLS listings tn, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash