Knoxville home sellers have listed and sold more homes via TN Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Marble City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Knoxville Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. List With Freedom||$89- $295||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. For Sale Martin properties||$105- $395||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS||$99- $149||Varies. Typically 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$399- $5,000||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Knoxville Companies
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Tennessee’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Tennessee, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package is priced at $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing, and the Gold package is priced at $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $95 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Tennessee.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
ResultsMLS offers 2 Flat Fee MLS Packages and 1 Full Service Package.
- Solo Package – $399: This DIY package includes 10 photos and a listing term of 3 months. You also get contracts, addendums, disclosures, and yard signs. They charge extra for listing changes.
- Partner Package – $1,119: You get the help of an agent who reviews the Contracts and Addendums. It includes 25 photos, a listing term of 6 months, and 3 free listing changes. You also get Showing Scheduling service and Solicited Realtor Showing Feedback.
- Client Package – $7,500: Includes 50 photos and a negotiable listing term. This is a full-service package that requires very little effort from your end.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. You must account for these before investing.
- Limited free changes. You pay for additional changes to your listing
- Fee at closing: You must pay a non-negotiable 2% agent fee on closing
👉 Our Take: ResultsMLS Tennessee packages are quite expensive compared to other Flat Fee MLS companies. It’s best to compare prices before investing.
ResultsMLS offers Full-service packages that are a good choice for new home sellers.
- Money-back Guarantee: ResultsMLS offers a money-back guarantee if you chose to list with one of their partner agents. They will refund your listing fee after closing.
- Good Market Exposure: Your home gets listed within 48 hours on sites like Zillow, Redfin, and Realtor.com. But you will have to buy their most expensive package for a long-term listing. Sites like Houzeo offer similar services for a more reasonable price.
The biggest red flag for ResultsMLS is their overprized packages when compared to competitive websites.
- Expensive Package: The most basic package only allows you to post 10 images for just 3 months. The upgraded packages start from $1,000-$5,000 which is higher than most competitive flat fee platforms.
- Hidden Costs: Past sellers have complained about the lack of customer support and hidden fees disclosed at Closing. For example, you will have to pay a non-negotiable fee of 2% for the selling agent- this is not mentioned on the pricing page!
ResultsMLS has 4.3 out of 5 stars (24 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
The ResultsMLS platform allows homeowners to list and sell their homes by themselves. They have helped list and sell over 4,000 homes since inception.
But ResultsMLS packages can burn a hole in your pocket. Even the most basic package starts at $399 with only a 3-month listing term. If you are looking for pricing and negotiation assistance you may end up spending over $5,000 with ResultsMLS!
3. List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Pros and Cons of List With Freedom: Check out the advantages and drawbacks before dealing with List with Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable MLS listing TN packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
However, you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. Pricing your home just right will attract more buyers but can be complicated. If you are new to the market make sure you get proper guidance or lose thousands of dollars!
4. For Sale Martin Properties
They have multiple packages to list houses in Tennessee.
- By Owner MLS Economy – $95: This package includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Realtors contact you directly. Internet marketing and open house services are offered. Listing gets activated within 3 business days.
- By Owner MLS Plus – $195: In this pack you get a listing term of 6 months with 24 photos. Listing gets activated in 2 business days. You get unlimited free changes to your listing. Other services offered are similar to that of the MLS Economy package.
- MLS Upgrade Package – $295: The services offered with this package are similar to that of the MLS Plus package. You get a 12-month listing upgrade.
- MLS Gold Package – $895: Listing gets activated in 1 day. The package includes complete listing terms with 30 photos and 1 video.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Buyer’s broker (Conditional)
- Admin Fee: $45
- Only one FREE listing change (You pay extra for changes)
👉 Our Take: The basic packages are affordable and ideal for people on a tight budget. We recommend their MLS Upgrade Package, priced at $295.
Martin Properties is a good option for experienced sellers looking for a budget deal.
- Multiple Listing Terms: Sellers have multiple options to choose from a 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month listing.
- Add Open House to MLS Listing: You can add open houses to your TN flat fee MLS listing for no extra cost.
- Experienced Broker: Martin Properties is speared by Don Martin a real estate veteran. This is a good choice for home sellers looking for a local TN agent.
There are a few red flags with Martin Properties that can make the selling process difficult.
- Entry-Only Listing: Martin Properties provides a Do It Yourself FSBO listing. You are left to fend for yourself if you require any additional assistance.
- You Pay for Listing Changes: The basic package allows only one free listing change. You must pay for additional listing changes. Unlimited listing changes allow you to attract the best potential buyer for your home!
- No Pricing Assistance: Martin Properties will assign you a broker for your listing. Keep in mind that the broker will offer no pricing assistance.
- No Additional Services: Essential services such as professional photography and e-sign services required for a smooth selling process are unavailable.
For Sale Martin Properties has a 3.4 out of 5 stars (19 total reviews) on the popular review site Product Review.
Don Martin’s For Sale Martin Properties offers MLS Listings in Tennessee for as low as $95. Don has over three decades of experience selling homes in TN.
But you should know that the transaction includes a “buyer’s broker,” which is not disclosed upfront. An additional $45 admin fee will be paid from the “buyer’s broker’s” commission.
The website is low on tech which makes the process manual and time-consuming
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but you need to pay hefty charges for additional services.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our blog to know more about them.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point.
Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
6. Tennessee Flat Fee MLS
Tennessee Flat Flat Fee MLS offers 2 FSBO MLS Listing Packages.
- MLS By Owner Package – $99: Includes 6 photos and 6 Months of Local MLS Listing. You get state-required forms and disclosures and free status changes. You can select a buyer’s agent commission of your choice.
- MLS By Owner Package – $149: The services are similar to the $99 package with 25 photos (or max allowed).
👉 Our Take: Tennessee Flat Fee MLS is low on tech and offers no upgrades. But if you are okay with some manual processes, opt for the MLS By Owner Package priced at $149.
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS is a good option for TN home sellers on a tight budget.
- Affordable Packages: Tennessee Flat Fee MLS offers all basic services and state-required forms for just $99. This is a decent option for experienced sellers who need just a simple listing service.
- Package Upgrade: You can upgrade the basic package to add a virtual tour on Realtor.com.
Before opting for Tennesse Flat Fee MLS you should know they have a few red flags.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: Tennesse Flat Fee MLS refers your listings in Tennesse to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully.
- Low Technology: Tennessee Flat Fee MLS has a very basic website that is low on tech.
- Limited Listing Photos: The $99 package allows only 6 photos which limits your exposure and buyer interest.
- No à la carte Menu: You don’t get to customize your package. You will not even find a ‘For Sale’ yard sign or lockbox on the website.
- No Free Listing Changes: You cannot make free changes to your listing information or photos! You need listing changes to showcase your home in the best possible way. Sites like Houzeo offer unlimited changes and customized yard signs.
No credible sources available for reviews.
Tennessee Flat Fee MLS helps sellers identify those discount brokers who offer the lowest “fee for service” within their local market. If you are on a tight budget it could be a good choice for you.
Note that their website is very low on tech and does not offer any additional services. To sell your home fast you need more than just a listing!
⚠️ You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $99 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of the home sale price.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
The Flat Fee Group serves clients throughout the United States by connecting independent flat-fee real brokerages with sellers. Flat Fee Group prices depend on the state and type of listing you select. In Tennessee, their basic package starts at $399 and goes up to $5,000.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience! Research customer complaints about your state before you list your home with Flat Fee Group.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package for experienced sellers. However, you pay extra fees for add-on services that are included in the basic package by other companies.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: We have done in-depth analysis of FSBO.com.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market!
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Tennessee companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Tennessee Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Knoxville Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Knoxville is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Knoxville TN Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Knoxville. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Knoxville service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a Knoxville Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant TN MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Knoxville Flat Fee Listing?
With a Knoxville flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Tennessee and potential buyers across the state.
Some Knoxville flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Knoxville Flat-Fee Listing Services?
Knoxville flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Knoxville flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on TN real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Knoxville, TN who frequently trade can benefit from Knoxville Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Knoxville MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ How to List on MLS by Owner in Tennessee: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
TN Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Disclosure Tennessee: Some Flat Fee MLS Tennessee companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Tennessee: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Tennessee. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s TN home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Knoxville Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS TN companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount brokerage companies in Tennessee offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Knoxville Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Tennessee. Cash buyers in Tennessee make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Tennessee and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Tennessee: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Knoxville Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Tennessee. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Knoxville, TN?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in Knoxville, TN provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. ResultsMLS and List with Freedom are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Knoxville Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Knoxville MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the Knoxville MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Knoxville, TN?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Knoxville, TN. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related Keywords– flat fee MLS Knoxville, Knoxville flat fee MLS, Knoxville MLS, Knoxville area MLS, best realtor in Knoxville tn, MLS Knoxville tn, knoxville tn mls listings, fsbo knoxville tn, knox MLS, tn MLS, flat fee mls tennessee, MLS listings tn, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo