Pennsylvania’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 15% to reach a median price of $200,000. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies will help you save $21,000 on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Pennsylvania.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee Realty||$179||0.1%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Simple Choice Realty||$749||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. MLS My Home||$84.95 - $184.95||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$399 - $899||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. XFlatFeeMLS||$69 - $189||$25 - $300||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Pennsylvania
- 📌In Pennsylvania, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $499 and the Platinum at $449 + $600 at closing.
- Listing Fee: $349+
- Available nationwide
- 4.9/ 5.0 (4,351 reviews)
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 - $299
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
3. Simple Choice Realty
- Listing Fee: $399
- Only in major parts of DE
- 4.9/5 (88 reviews)
Simple Choice Realty is owned and operated by Chris Carr of Lafayette Hills, PA.
Package: They offer one MLS package and one Contract Review Package.
- MLS Package – $399: They have only one MLS package for Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey, priced at $399 for a listing period of 6 months. You are allowed to upload 25+ photos. Other services include For Sale Sign, listed on Realtor.com, Zillow & Trulia, and other real estate websites.
- Contract Review Package – $749: The package is only available in Pennsylvania for $749, where a Simple Choice Realty agent will review your purchase offer. The package includes 1-contract review, and each additional contract review is $100.
👉 Pennsylvania. In contrast, Houzeo offers cost-effective and transparent packages as per your needs.
Simple Choice charges $99 for a 12-month listing, $125 for Upgraded Customized Sign, $50 for Combination Lockbox, $100 for Electronic Supra Lockboxes (in some areas), $25 for Realtor.com Weekly Report, and $50 for Expedited Listing (entered MLS same business day).
- List 25+ photos without paying extra
- Your listing comes with all the required disclosure forms, HOA addendums, plus counter offer forms, and seller’s property disclosures
- Free listing changes
- They do not provide any showing management tool
- No FSBO Delaware services
Simple Choice Realty has (88 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews
Simple Choice provides services in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
4. MLS My Home
- Listing Fee: $99 - $199
- Selectively available
- 1.3/5 (15 reviews)
MLS My Home claims to be one of the leading Flat Fee MLS companies that have nationwide coverage.
Packages: The price of their packages ranges from $99 – $199 and varies by state. They typically include MLS listing, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to 1 year. The number of photos varies from 6 – 45. Additionally, you get unlimited listing changes and a web page with its own URL. The buyer leads are also forwarded to you.
👉 Our Take: MLS My Home does not have much to back it up, with below-average reviews. There are no a la carte options available, despite the fact that their packages are reasonably priced. Houzeo is a superior choice to take into consideration because it provides customizable packages and streamlines the home selling process.
🚩 Beware of Hidden Fees: Be wary of hidden fees at closing or listing documentation, not mentioned upfront. According to many MLS my home reviews a hidden fee of 0.5% is added with all flat fee packages at the time of closing.
» MLS My Home Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews of MLS My Home.
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS Missouri
- Syndicates with other listing websites
- The basic package has only 5 photos included
- It is available only in selective areas of Missouri
- No built-in home evaluation feature. Some companies like Houzeo offer them for free of cost
MLS My Home has 1.3 out of 5 stars (15 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
MLS My Home has a nationwide coverage.
5. Flat Fee Group
- Varies as per the state
- No Hidden Fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
6. I Sold My House
- Listing Fee: $299 - $399
- List within 48 hours
- 4.7/5.0 (35 reviews)
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
- Listing Fee: $69 – $189 Upfront
- Only 6 photos on MLS
- No credible reviews were found
XFlatFeeMLS offers their services in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida and Georgia.
Packages: They offer 4 Flat Fee MLS packages, the prices of which range from $69 – $139 depending on the state. The listing term varies from 1 month to 1 year. Other services include listing syndication to the local MLS and other websites, printable flyer and Federal and State Disclosure Forms.
👉 Our Take: They provide only basic services with their packages. Their additional services are priced between $30-$3000. However, if you are okay with their hefty add on service charges, then they are a great choice for locals.
🚩 You Should Know: They even have a Deferred Payment Plan, where they charge you $19 for setup and the balance $380 at closing. This Plan has a Termination Fee of $249, if you cancel before the end of the term.
- Best for sellers who are looking for cheap packages
No reviews were found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Available in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Florida, and California.
🚩Beware: Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for; they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
📣 REMEMBER: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Pricing page
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering flat fee MLS service in the top cities of Pennsylvania. As these companies are based in the respective cities or counties, their expertise in those regions will help you sell your home.
With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee MLS listing companies in Pennsylvania, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Pittsburgh||Most of the flat fee MLS listing companies in Pittsburgh don't have customizable packages and offer only basic services. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a flat fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sales.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best flat fee MLS Listing Services in 2022.
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Pennsylvania and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Pennsylvania to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
Do Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital to getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Pennsylvania, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Pennsylvania.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Pennsylvania: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Pennsylvania, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the two disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Pennsylvania:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
» Pennsylvania Seller Disclosures: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Pennsylvania
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Pennsylvania, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
When you sell your house by owner in Pennsylvania or any other state, you need to take care of certain important factors. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly, marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Pennsylvania: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Pennsylvania.
Sell Your House Fast in Pennsylvania
The best ways to sell your house fast in Pennsylvania are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Pennsylvania: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Pennsylvania and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Pennsylvania
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Pennsylvania. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Pennsylvania with this advanced calculator.
» Seller Closing Costs in Pennsylvania: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Companies
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in Pennsylvania, then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with the click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showing management, and much more.
These are our recommendations for selling your home with the top discount realtors and companies.
|Discount Brokers / Companies||Fees|
|Houzeo||$349 Flat Fee|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
|Redfin||4% – 4.5%|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission, which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out our rankings of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50%–70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether they are distressed properties or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as-is in Pennsylvania to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have fewer inspections and paperwork when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly, making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Pennsylvania: Best Cash Companies in Pennsylvania help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No. 1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the Realtor will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers in Pennsylvania with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best real estate professionals offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in Pennsylvania: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Pennsylvania!
Resources for Selling Your House in Pennsylvania
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Pennsylvania.
Flat Fee MLS listing companies can put your home on the multiple listing service (MLS).
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Pennsylvania
1. What are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Pennsylvania?
The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Pennsylvania are:
2. Flat Fee Realty
3. Simple Choice Realty
2. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Pennsylvania?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Pennsylvania. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
3. How long does it take for my listing to go live on Houzeo.com?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Maine, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).To avail of this expedited listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “. Do this only after you’ve completed all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
4. Is listing with Flat Fee MLS Companies in Pennsylvania worth it?
Yes. Listing your property with a Flat Fee MLS Company like Houzeo.com in Pennsylvania will help you get affordable packages for your property. Also listing on MLS will provide you with maximum exposure to attract potential buyers.
Related: flat fee mls pa, flat fee listing companies, top realtors in Pennsylvania, flat fee mls listing, mls Pennsylvania, flat fee real estate, pennsylvania MLS, mls listings pa, multiple listing service pa, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market