From Homewood to Fairywood, Pittsburgh home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Pennsylvania Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst PA home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the City of Bridges. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Simple Choice Realty||$399- $749||$25 - $125||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. XFlatFeeMLS||$69- $139||$380||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. FSBO.com||$399.95||$75 - $150||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$449||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Pennsylvania’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
2. Simple Choice Realty
ONE HOLISTIC PACKAGE
Simple Choice Realty
Simple Choice Realty offers only one MLS package.
- MLS Package – $399: It includes a listing period of 6 months with 25+ photos. The package also includes a yard sign, and required disclosures. Your listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow & Trulia, and other real estate websites.
Listing Upgrades: You have to pay an additional fee for service upgrades not offered in the MLS package. We’ve summarized all the upgrades below.
- 12-month listing: $99
- Upgraded Customized Sign: $125
- Combination Lockbox: $50
- Electronic Supra Lockboxes (in some areas): $100
- Realtor.com Weekly Report: $25
- Expedited Listing (same-day MLS listing): $50
👉 Our Take: Simple Choice offers a single MLS package that covers all the basic requirements of a home seller. You can customize the package as per your needs for an additional charge.
» Chris Carr Simple Choice Realty: Chris Carr and Simple Choice Realty have 5 out of 5 stars from Houzeo home sellers.
Listing with Simple Choice Realty has certain advantages. They offer services in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
- Market Exposure: Your home gets listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Free Listing Changes: You can make changes to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- State Disclosures: Simple Choice Realty provides all required listing disclosures.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Add Open House to MLS Listing: You can add 2 open house ads on the MLS for no extra cost.
In our research, we found no red flags with Simple Choice Realty. Chris Carr has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Simple Choice Realty however has a significant number of upgrades that can add up to your overall spending. If you’re opting for their MLS plan we suggest you budget for these.
» Simple Choice Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Simple Choice Realty.
Simple Choice Realty has 5 out of 5 stars from 42 reviews on Zillow.
Simple Choice Realty: Check Simple Choice Realty Zillow’s reviews by customers.
Simple Choice Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Pennsylvania. What sets Simple Choice Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Chris Carr. Chris Carr has been in the real estate business since 2004.
He has a fair amount of experience as a Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented many home sellers. Simple Choice Realty offers its services in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
XFlatFeeMLS offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- $69 Package: Includes listing term of 1 month. Available in select markets. Other services include listing syndication to the local MLS and other sites, printable flyers, and federal and state disclosure forms.
- $99 Package: Listing term of 6 months. Includes everything from the $69 package.
- $139 Package: Listing term of 1 year. Includes everything from the $69 package.
- Deferred Payment Plan: This plan is for users who want to list immediately for a low cost of $19, and pay the balance of $380 after the sale of the house. Services include 6 photos in the MLS, a printable flyer, and free status updates on your listing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- CSS Showing Service: $59
- e-lockbox: $249
- Open House Announcement: $19 (Upto $39)
- Traditional “For Sale” Sign Panel: $150
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $139 package for the 1-year listing. If you need to list on the MLS immediately, you can consider the Deferred Plan. But other flat fee sites might offer better services at the same rate.
XFlatFeeMLS provides good services in their area of coverage, 5 states and DC.
- Quick Listing: XFlatFeeMLS usually lists your home within 24 hours. If they fail, they refund the fee, and your MLS listing is free!
- Market Exposure: Listing syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
- State Disclosures: XFlatFeeMLS provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with XFlatFeeMLS.
- Termination Fee: The Deferred Payment Plan has a termination fee of $249 if canceled before the end of the term.
- No Pricing Support: They do not provide any pricing support.
- Expensive Add-ons: Every additional service after listing costs more. If you want to update photos, after your listing is active, the charge is $30.
XFlatFeeMLS has no credible reviews on any sites.
XFlatFeeMLS provides services in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, and DC.
Even though the packages start at $69 they overcharge for all the necessary additions and changes that you might need to make. The one-month listing package is not available in all the markets.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin services are significantly overcharged.
You should consider the pros of Homecoin while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
» Houzeo vs. Homecoin: Check this link out!! To have a clear vision amongst the companies.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price tag. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Pittsburgh, Flat Fee Group’s Premium Package is priced at $399 and Broker Assist at $899.
🚩 Beware: Pittsburgh, PA Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with MLS Pittsburgh, PA companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Pricing page
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Pittsburgh Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Pittsburgh is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Pittsburgh Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Pittsburgh. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Pittsburgh service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Pittsburgh MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Pennsylvania with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
PA Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Pennsylvania: Some Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Pennsylvania: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Pennsylvania. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Pennsylvania home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Pittsburgh Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS PA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Pennsylvania discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Pennsylvania Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Pheonix and other Pennsylvania markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Pittsburgh.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Pittsburgh make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Pennsylvania and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Pennsylvania: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Pittsburgh multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Pittsburgh. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Pittsburgh MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it also covers the West Penn MLS.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Pennsylvania MLS?
In most cases, your listing will appear the same day or on the next business day. This is after you have submitted your listing on Houzeo and answered any follow-up questions the Listing Agent might have.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Pittsburgh. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and has been delivering good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make change. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Pennsylvania: Know the right time to put your Pennsylvania home on the market.
- Closing Cost Calculator Pennsylvania Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Pennsylvania? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market Pennsylvania: Will the Pennsylvania housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Pennsylvania: A typical buyer in Pennsylvania may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Pennsylvania.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Pennsylvania: Find out who pays closing costs in Pennsylvania and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Pennsylvania: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: mls listings pittsburgh, pittsburgh mls real estate, mls pa, pmar mls, pa mls, mls listings pa, pittsburgh mls, mls pittsburgh, mls listings pittsburgh pa, mls pittsburgh pa, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash, free for sale by owner sitesFlat Fee MLS Pennsylvania Pittsburgh