As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Pennsylvania and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Pennsylvania
|Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia↗️|
|Most Accurate Database||Realtor↗️|
|Real Estate Behemoth||Zillow↗️|
|Best Discounted Brokerage||Redfin↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Pennsylvania
- Listing Fee: $349
About: Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, quick listing, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support. Customers have access to Houzeo’s 100% online features like paperless transactions, fast listing changes, and Houzeo mobile app, making it a top choice for For Sale By Owner properties.
For Home Sellers:
- Affordable Flat Fee: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Virtual Full Service: This service provides a Licensed broker to help you navigate the selling process.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom “For Sale” yard signs which helps with more exposure for the property on sale. It costs $49 and comes free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Direct Seller connect: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online without going through a realtor. Home buyers also have access to Houzeo’s advanced search feature which has a range of filters to choose from.
Tools: You can calculate the closing costs of your house with Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator.
Mobile App Availability: Do real estate on the move with the Houzeo Mobile App.
Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any real estate website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 4/5 (124 ratings)
About: Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its transparent and advanced website and mobile app. Through Trulia, users can get a view of their potential neighborhood. It has advanced filters like narrowing your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and more.
Services Offered: Buying, Renting, Mortgage Resources
Mobile App Availability: Yes. With an interactive map and versatile filters, Trulia’s app also provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores.
Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» Best Real Estate Websites in 2022!
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
- Listing directly is not allowed
About: Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings, and is regarded as the best house searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Services Offered: Listing, REALTOR® network, Mortgage and refinance calculators
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Accurate home value estimation and biggest database of REALTOR®s
Our Take: Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals
- Free listing on MLS
- 1.7/5 (256 reviews)
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with 40 million monthly users
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free of charge.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is the perfect first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value
For Home Buyers:
- Homes For Sale: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest marketplace for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more. Use filters to target a specific area and use pricing and saving filters.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: As the most experienced real estate website, Zillow provides its users with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, or financing with a seamless end-to-end service. However, once your property gets listed, expect unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing 🚩
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7/5 rating (256 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
- Discounted brokerage
- 3.6/5 (111 ratings)
Redfin is one of the best discount real estate brokers and home-buying tools that are available in the market.
For Home Sellers:
- Selling Property: Redfin offers a range of services for home sellers with add-on services like a professional photographer, MLS listing, open house schedule, yard sign, and much more. They have a robust platform that is ideal for full-service brokerage which has a fantastic user interface for sellers to make their job easier.
For Home Buyers:
- Houses for sale: Utilize Redfin Saved Searches to set filters to get homes that fit your required criteria and schedule an immediate house tour.
- Redfin Agent: Redfin Agents help you throughout the entire buying process from negotiations, logistics, and scheduling.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: The technology-first approach makes the entire process transparent, but the paperwork, follow-up, showing management, etc. still stays offline. Unlike Houzeo, which has digitized the paperwork and made home selling a seamless journey, Redfin’s mobile app only allows browsing homes, listing, and contacting agents.
» Is Redfin REALLY 1% Commission? Read Redfin Reviews
- Discounted commission rates
- Realtor-like tailored services at discounted rates. Redfin offsets its low prices by reducing operating costs with a salaried team and upselling current customers on add-on services and premium support.
- Intuitive, user-friendly technology
- Safer than other discount brokers
- No free listings
- Unpredictable agent quality
- Offline, manual process
- Costly Partner Agents
Redfin has an aggregate rating of 3.9/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Redfin is available in 90+ markets giving it near-nationwide coverage.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Pennsylvania: Find out the quickest ways to sell your home
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Pennsylvania?
Many real estate websites in Pennsylvania have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Pennsylvania. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Pennsylvania.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best.
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Pennsylvania for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best property search websites in Pennsylvania?
The best property search websites in Pennsylvania:
Which is the most accurate real estate website ?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Market: Will the Pennsylvania real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: best real estate companies in Pennsylvania, best realtors in Pennsylvania, best real estate in Pennsylvania, best real estate in pa, real estate websites Pennsylvania