Wisconsin’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices in Appleton continue to rise to a median price of $143,000 in August 2022.
Flat Fee MLS Appleton companies will help you save thousands on selling a median home in the city! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Appleton.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee Group||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Fox City Homes||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$249||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Sconsin Sells||1% COMMISSION||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI Listing Services
- 📌In Wisconsin, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329, the Silver at $349, and the Gold at $449.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
3. Fox City Homes
FoxCity Homes was established in 2008 and is based in Appleton. They have partnered with MadCity Homes to offer flat fee MLS services in Northeastern Wisconsin.
Packages: They provide the seller with only one listing package worth $399 which lasts for 6 months only. If you want to re-list on their MLS after 6 months, you pay a sum of $150 and for a 6 months extension whilst in the period it is chargeable for $100. Property is listed on FoxCity Homes, Realtor.com, and other local websites.
👉 Our Take: Foxcity Homes is a good option for locals in Appleton, WI. But they charge additional fees for extensions and re-list the house which may be expensive for home sellers.
- Digital home photos.
- Unique MLS ID.
- Listing syndicated on FoxCity Homes, Realtor.com, and other local websites.
- Yard sign with phone number available (not in all areas).
- One package is worth $399.
- Lists only on Northwestern WI MLS.
No credible reviews found on enough review websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
It covers Appleton and only specific counties of Wisconsin.
4. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
5. Sconsin Sells
Sconsin Sells provides great listing packages for sellers in Wisconsin.
Packages: Sconsin Sells provides 3 packages for home sellers.
- Silver Listing – $299: The package includes a listing period of 3 months on MLS and 25 photos. The listing gets syndicated on local MLS and real estate websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. It also includes email support.
- Gold Listing – $599: The package includes a listing period of 12 months with 35 photos. The listing gets syndicated on local MLS and real estate websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. It also includes phone and email support.
- Full-Service Package – 1% commission at closing: The full-service package comes with a low commission option of 1% and lists your home until sold. The seller can add 50 photos and gets phone/email support in this package.
👉 Our Take: Sconsin Sells offers unique packages for sellers to choose from. But with limited tech, it is not favorable for the 21st century home seller. Houzeo offers advanced tools that will expedite the sale process and make it more accessible.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the seller.
- Up to 25 photos are allowed in the base package.
- Phone and email support are available, except in the basic package.
- No market analysis report or home valuation report unless you buy their premium package.
- Additional fees for open house postings.
Not enough credible sources were found to provide the information.
Covers all the major counties in Wisconsin.
🚩Beware: Appleton, WI Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Appleton Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Wisconsin Pricing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI service saves you thousands of dollars on the average real estate agent commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Wisconsin and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Wisconsin to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI Listings Work?
Median home values have increased consistently in Appleton, WI reaching $239,000. To gain maximum leverage, you need to list your home on the MLS. 89% of home sellers consider the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) a reliable database to list their homes.
This is where Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI listing companies can help. They ensure that your property gets listed on the Appleton MLS’ for a flat fee giving your home max exposure with max savings.
The Flat Fee MLS service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
⚡ Flat Fee MLS Wisconsin: Check Out Which Flat Fee MLS Company Made It to Our Top 7 in Wisconsin!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Appleton WI Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Appleton, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Wisconsin.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
💸 Know How Much You Can Save on Commission!
List your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
You might consider the following Flat Fee MLS alternatives to selling your house in Appleton, WI.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: If you want to save money on commissions while still receiving ongoing assistance and support, consider using a discount broker. We have compiled a list of the best discount brokers near you.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. You can sell FSBO and save thousands in agent commissions! Check our rankings of the best for sale by owner websites.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Wisconsin: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. We have ranked the best cash home buyers near you.
- iBuyers: When selling a house to an iBuyer, you could receive a cash offer in as little as 24 hours. The best part is you do not have to worry about staging or open houses.
- Realtors in Wisconsin: If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle.
Selling a House in Appleton: Everything You Need to Know
- Seller Disclosures in Wisconsin: Wisconsin real estate laws require home sellers to disclose certain things when selling their homes. Read our blog to find out the details!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Wisconsin: When you sell your house by owner in Appleton or any other city in Wisconsin, you need to take care of certain important factors like repairs, staging, etc. Check out our blog to learn the ins and outs of selling a house.
- Seller Closing Costs in Wisconsin: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home. Check out our blog and prepare for the closing!
- How to Sell Your House Fast in Wisconsin: The best ways to sell your house fast in Wisconsin are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Know how to sell your house quickly and for the most money.
- Real Estate Housing Market in Wisconsin: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
Resources for Selling Your Home
Learn about Flat Fee MLS and companies who offer the best services in Wisconsin. Here’s our detailed blog on the top Flat Fee MLS companies in Wisconsin.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Wisconsin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the prime MLS in Appleton?
Northeastern Wisconsin MLS is the prime MLS in Appleton.
Which types of properties can be listed on the MLS?
Single-family homes, condos, townhouses, villas, commercial properties, vacant land or lots, farms, etc can be listed on the MLS.
Approximately, how much do you save selling your home flat fee?
You can save $21,000 on average by selling your home on Houzeo.
What are the benefits using a flat fee broker v/s a traditional broker?
A traditional agent charges you a crazy amount of 5%-7% commission. Whereas, a flat fee broker will charge you a specific flat rate, companies like Houzeo will charge you a very reasonable flat rate regardless of your usage.
Related Keywords: Best realtor appleton, top realtors in Appleton, real estate agents appleton, selling a house as is in Appleton, WI, how to sell my house fast in Appleton wi, Flat fee MLS appleton wi, MLS appleton, appleton flat fee MLS, sell house fast appleton, mls appleton wi, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash