Home values in Wilmington, NC have spiked by 27.3% since last year. It’s the best time for homeowners wanting to sell their houses. But with sellers having to pay a commission of 5% -6% of the sales price to the brokers, this is hardly a good bargain. However, if you choose to sell your house through Flat Fee MLS listing Wilmington, NC companies, you can save around $12,500 on commissions on a $250,000 home.
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Wilmington, NC Listing Companies
- Beware: Flat Fee listing Wilmington NC Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
- Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Wilmington, NC Companies
- Should You Opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Wilmington, NC Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee Group||$299- $500||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Clicktit Realty||$900||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||🚩0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Wilmington Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Wilmington services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Wilmington, NC Companies
Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
💰 Save Thousands on Commission: Houzeo’s plans are typically a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
📣 Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites. Houzeo also has nifty social media sharing tools. No other platform gives you this much exposure.
⚡ Fast Listing & Changes: Houzeo is 100% online. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
⭐ 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot. There is comfort in the fact that when you call, there is a live person picking up the phone on the other line.
📱 Cutting-edge Technology: Houzeo is the most powerful real estate website. Its advanced features include:
- IntelliList Listing Management System: Lets you manage your listing 100% online.
- Houzeo Showings: Manage showing appointments online.
- Houzeo Offers: All offers are summarized online. You can view and compare offers, or counter an offer. In a multiple-offer situation, you can also call for highest and best offers.
- Buyer Search: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform: Guides you to your closing.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Flat Fee Group
No credible reviews found for this Flat Fee MLS listing service.
They provide flat fee MLS listing service throughout North Carolina.
3. Clickit Realty
- Listing Fee: $299-$995
- Available throughout NC
- 4.2/5 (59 reviews)
Clickit Realty can be a good choice for home sellers looking for Flat Rate MLS listing services in North Carolina
Packages: Clickit Realty Offers 4 packages in North Carolina.
- Silver Package – $299: This package allows you to list on the MLS and Realtor.com with 3 photos for 6 months.
- Gold Package – $399: This package includes 25 photos and an additional virtual tour of your home along with other real estate websites’ exposure.
- Platinum Package – $599: You get to upload 40 photos. You also get the benefits of a lockbox, electronic signature support, open house and showcase listing.
- Full Service Package – $995: This package includes everything right from Scheduling Assistance, Contract/Offer Support, Negotiating Assistance and Contract Presentation.
Pros: With all their packages, you get a Comparative Market Analysis of your home and free listing changes.
Cons: The packages are expensive. For a similar Houzeo package at $399, you get additional benefits like online Houzeo Showings.
👉 Our Take: The basic package allows you to upload only three photos and if you want to post open houses, you have to purchase the Platinum Package. Houzeo’s basic package lets you upload six photos and many of the services like open house showings are available for a much lesser price.
» How to Sell a House by Owner in North Carolina: 2022 Updates
- Provides Comparative Market Analysis to sellers
- Gives pricing support in all packages
- Provides documents and paperwork for seller disclosures
- Not based in North Carolina
- Basic package includes only 3 photos while listing
- If you want to post open houses to your MLS listing in NC, you need to buy the Platinum package
Clickit Realty has a 4.2 out of 5 rating (59 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews.
Clickit Realty covers all major MLS in North Carolina.
4. List with Freedom
- Listing Fee: $89-$295
- List within 48 hours
- 4.6/5 (1,443 reviews)
List With Freedom’s easy to use online platform allows you to list your home on the North Carolina MLS and sell it on your own. You can trust this company as they have a good record in past.
Packages: They provide four packages which range from $89- $295.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
Pros: The packages are cost-effective. The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
Cons: They offer no assistance other than listing on the local MLS. With similar packages, Houzeo offers 100% online transactions, a powerful dashboard and full seller assistance.
👉 Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful dashboard, and full seller assistance will help you to get the best price for your home.
🚩Hidden Fees: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Read our in depth reviews on List With Freedom.
- Best for experienced sellers who knows what real estate is and how it works
- No cancellation fee
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance
- Only one photo allowed in basic package listing
- No pricing support
- A hidden fee of 0.10%
List With Freedom has a 4.6 out of 5 rating (1,443 total reviews) on popular review sites like Trustpilot.
List With Freedom covers most of the counties in the North Carolina region.
Homecoin is a popular Flat Fee MLS in Richmond because of its very attractive $95 listing. However, the online dashboard isn’t very appealing and the chores could take hours to complete. Homecoin charges $450 for seller disclosures. Since these disclosures are necessary, this becomes a mandatory extra charge.
In addition to this, Yard signs are only available with post rentals – so you can’t really get one for free. For a $49 utility, you’ll end up paying $97 just for a rental yard sign.
Even for Lockboxes, they charge a $125 along with $120 deposit, whereas some other companies like Houzeo offer a showing management service for free.
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 ratings and 93 reviews on Yelp.
It Covers major counties of North Carolina.
- 🤔Did you know?
North Carolina real estate markets have escalated by a whopping 27.3% in the last year!
This provides you with an excellent opportunity to sell your house.
»Explore: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
Should You Opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
Median home values have increased consistently across the United States over the past 10 years to reach $350,000. But in order to gain maximum leverage, you need to bypass the hefty real estate commission. Flat Fee broker Wilmington, NC can be the best option for home sellers to save on commission fees.
This is where discount realtors in WIlmington, NC, and Flat Fee companies like Houzeo help. They make sure that your property gets listed on all the important Wilmington MLS’ and gets maximum exposure online through the best WIlmington realtors through Wilmington, NC MLS Listings.
Real People, Real Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
Which North Carolina MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Wilmington County, it covers most of the MLS’ in North Carolina which includes North Carolina (NC) MLS-NC.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Wilmington MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS listing package in Wilmington, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Wilmington Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in New Hanover county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Do watch our video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Wilmington, NC?
It is recommended that you offer a competitive buyer agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
Related Keywords: best realtors in Wilmington NC, flat fee MLS north Carolina, MLS listings Wilmington NC, Wilmington NC real estate, clickit realty, fsbo Wilmington NC