Nevada’s real estate market is showing signs of slowing down. But, home prices have increased by 13.1% to reach a median price of $451,500. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS services will help you save almost $14,000 on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Nevada.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Resolution Realty||$3,995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Vegas Flat Fee||$2,399||$995||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. MLS My Home||$184||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
- 📌In Nevada, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429 and the Platinum at $399 + 0.5% at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Resolution Realty
Resolution Realty is a full-service real estate company that offers Flat Fee MLS services in Nevada.
Packages: They offer three packages to Nevadians.
- Economy Package – $995: This plan includes in-home listing consultation, HD photography, yard sign system, and paperwork assistance.
- Silver Package – 2,995: This plan includes all the features from the “Economy” package and also includes personalised website, social media exposure, free relocation rental assistance, lockbox, showing reports and more.
- Gold Package – $3,995: The premium package has the maximum number of services with advanced features such as custom website for your property, open house promotion, escrow charges discount, etc.
👉 Our Take: Resolution Realty is a reputed company that provides Flat Fee MLS service in Nevada. But their packages are expensive compared to many other companies and do not disclose their listing period. Houzeo’s packages are transparent and disclose all information that a home seller may require.
- Three packages to choose from
- Allows you to upload 35 photos.
- Provides in-home listing consultation.
- The listing period is not disclosed.
- Expensive packages compared to many other Flat Fee MLS companies.
- You have to sign up to know the listing period on their website.
Resolution Realty has 4.6 out of 5 stars (131 total reviews) on Google.
Resolution Realty covers only a few counties in Nevada.
3. Congress Realty
Founded by J. Andrew English, Congress Realty offers Flat Fee MLS listing services at affordable prices.
Packages: Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full service package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos. Other services include access to all state forms & disclosures, Showing Appointment Tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic package. Maximum number of photos are allowed and you get to make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Congress Realty is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
🚩 You Should Know: Congress Realty charges $50-$350 for additional services like yard signs and lockboxes. Most other services include these with their packages.
- Customizable packages, perfect for home sellers who know which service to spend on
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Free Comparative Market Analysis report on request
- Unlimited changes to your listing
- Only one package, which is slightly more expensive than their competitor’s basic package
- Additional costs for adding more photos and phone forwarding services
Congress Realty has a (48 total reviews) on Google.
Congress Realty is available in multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Alaska: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Idaho: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho
- Flat Fee MLS Louisiana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana
- Flat Fee MLS Montana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana
- Flat Fee MLS Nevada: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
- Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Mexico
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
- Flat Fee MLS Texas: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Texas
- Flat Fee MLS Utah: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Utah
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington
4. Vegas Flat Fee – Executive Realty Services
Vegas Flat Fee is a Flat Fee MLS listing company in Nevada that allows Nevadians to list their properties at a fixed fee.
Packages: They provide 3 packages that home sellers in Nevada can choose from. Let’s have a look at some of the features in each package:
- SILVER (Self Represent) – $999: You can list your home for 6 months and submit 25 – 35 photos for the MLS, complimentary home value analysis, and unlimited changes to your MLS listing.
- Gold (Full Representation) – $2,399.00 upfront: This plan includes full representation services like handling all appointments, showings, negotiations, paperwork, and everything that pertains to the transaction from start to finish. The property is listed for 12 months in this plan
- 4.125% at closing – Full Representation: This package includes all features from the Gold Package and includes the buyer agent commission too. Nevadians who want to pay for the sale at the end of the process and want full representation at the same time can choose this plan.
👉 Our Take: Vegas Flat Fee has different plans that will suit different kinds of home sellers. But their packages are expensive, so home sellers need to decide carefully if they want to choose them or not.
- Unlimited changes to listing
- Provides a personal webpage for your property.
- Expensive Flat Fee MLS services
- $995 compliance fee at Close of Escrow in all packages.
- Not available in all of Nevada
We could not find enough credible reviews to produce a positive or a negative rating for this company.
Covers only major cities in Nevada.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
6. MLS My Home
MLS My Home claims to be one of the leading Flat Fee MLS companies that have nationwide coverage.
Packages: The price of their packages ranges from $99 – $199 and varies by state. They typically include MLS listing, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to 1 year. The number of photos varies from 6 – 45. Additionally, you get unlimited listing changes and a web page with its own URL. The buyer leads are also forwarded to you.
👉 Our Take: MLS My Home does not have much to back it up, with below-average reviews. There are no a la carte options available, despite the fact that their packages are reasonably priced. Houzeo is a superior choice to take into consideration because it provides customizable packages and streamlines the home selling process.
🚩 Beware of Hidden Fees: Be wary of hidden fees at closing or listing documentation, not mentioned upfront. According to many MLS my home reviews a hidden fee of 0.5% is added with all flat fee packages at the time of closing.
» MLS My Home Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews of MLS My Home.
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS Missouri
- Syndicates with other listing websites
- The basic package has only 5 photos included
- It is available only in selective areas of Missouri
- No built-in home evaluation feature. Some companies like Houzeo offer them for free of cost
MLS My Home has 1.3 out of 5 stars (15 total reviews) on popular review site Google.
MLS My Home has a nationwide coverage.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
🚩Beware: Nevada Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with many Flat Fee MLS providers is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive and ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Nevada Flat Fee Listing Page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
We reviewed some of the best local companies that offer flat fee MLS service in the top cities of Nevada. Local Nevadians may find these companies more helpful since they are based in a nearby city, their expertise in those regions will help you sell your home.
With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee MLS listing companies in Nevada, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Las Vegas||The packages offered by flat fee MLS Las Vegas companies are pretty high-end. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Las Vegas Companies, NV
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on average real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. Only a licensed real estate agent in Nevada can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Nevada to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Nevada Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Nevada, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Nevada: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Nevada, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Nevada Flat Fee MLS companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Nevada:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
» Seller Disclosures: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Nevada
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Nevada, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Nevada listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house by owner in Nevada or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A Home By Owner In Nevada: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Nevada.
Sell Your House Fast in Nevada
The best ways to sell your house fast in Nevada are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» Sell House Fast in Nevada: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Nevada and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Nevada
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Nevada. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Nevada with this advanced calculator.
⚡How to Calculate Closing Costs for Seller in Nevada : Be Prepared for the Closing!
Real Estate Websites
Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house.
⚡Best Real Estate Websites in Nevada: We have reviewed the top real estate websites in Nevada and ranked them as per their expertise
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers, and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in Nevada, then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
⚡How much is Real Estate Commission in Nevada: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
Sell your home with the top discount realtors in Nevada, these are our recommendations:
|Sell My Home LV||1% commission|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is in Nevada to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies that Buy Houses in Nevada: Best Cash Companies help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than saving your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers or agents with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in the US: Sell your house with the top Realtor in the US!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best Flat Fee MLS listing companies?
Houzeo is one of the best Flat Fee MLS listing companies in Nevada. With good tech and friendly customer service, they have managed to provide a decent experience to their clients in Nevada. Besides Houzeo, Resolution Realty and Vegas Flat Fee are other reputable companies locals can choose from.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Nevada?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Nevada. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How Long does it take for my listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Nevada, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Can I List My House On MLS Without a Licensed Agent?
No, you cannot list your house without a listing agent on an MLS website. However, with Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing service, you can do it at a nominal flat fee.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America
- Sell My House Fast for Cash in Nevada: Know how to maximize your profit on your home sale.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a house in Nevada: Know the right time to put your Nevada home on the market.
- Home Staging: Prepare your home for sale to attract more home buyers.
- Real Estate Photographers in Nevada: Hire the best real estate photographers for your listing photos.
- Cash Offers Nevada: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Steps to Buying a House in Nevada: Know everything about house-buying in Nevada.
- Title Insurance NV: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Who Pays for Owner’s Title Insurance in Nevada: Everything you need to know.
- Home Inspection IL: Know the importance of a home-inspection in the home buying process.
- Cost of Home Appraisal in Nevada: Here’s a detailed guideline to help you understand the approximate costs involved.
- Mortgage Lenders Nevada: Mortgage lenders finance buyers so that they can buy their dream homes. Check our rankings.
Related: flat fee MLS Nevada, flat fee MLS listing, Nevada real estate MLS, Real Estate Companies in Nevada, Nevada MLS, Nevada MLS system, Nevada MLS listing, Nevada MLS listings, flat fee mls listingnevada, mls flat fee nevada, nv MLS, nevada multiple listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, taxes on selling a house in nevada, inheritance tax in nevada selling property, disclosures when selling a house in nevada, home staging nevada, real estate drone photography nevada, seller closing costs nevada calculator, pre foreclosure, nv home inspector, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner nevada, Houzeo Showings, wholesaling in nevada, list of real estate companies in nevada, will nevada housing market crash