Table of Contents
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maryland
|Houzeo||Cottage Street Realty||DNK Real Estate||Mr Lister Realty||Net Realty Now||Simple Choice Realty||XFlatFeeMLS|
|Offers Directly to You1||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Counter an Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Request Highest & Best Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
1 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly
2 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers online
3 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)
4 Available only on weekdays upto 1pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plans customers.
Real People, Real Stories
How Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Maryland Can Help You Sell Your Home?
The best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maryland have simplified the process of selling a home as a For Sale by Owner like never before. Gone are the days when home sellers used to spend a large amount of money on both listing agents and buyer’s agents in commissions. Flat Fee MLS Listing Services unbundle the traditional real estate services and allow you to choose and spend on only those services that you require.
According to recent real estate statistics, around 50% of buyers find their new home online. So sellers can trust Flat Fee MLS services to get their house out in the market and grab the best deals from buyer’s agents. You can list with some of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Maryland to help you list your property on MLS Maryland.
If you are selling your home as a For Sale by Owner then a Flat Fee MLS package is the way to go. Along with your local MLS, your house will be listed on multiple real estate websites, thus giving you maximum exposure. It cuts down the infuriating, time-consuming paperwork and replaces it with online documentation. So straight from listing to selling your house, this whole process becomes easy with Flat Fee MLS services. We have listed down some best flat fee MLS companies in Maryland for sellers looking to list their property for sale.
🧐 Top 3 Priorities For HomeSellers
- Most Profit in a Sale: According to the Zillow Group’s Consumer Housing Trends Report survey, for over 50% of sellers, getting maximum returns was the most important consideration.
- Control in their Transaction: Over 40% of younger sellers desire more control over the transaction.
- Save Time: The 3rd important finding was that time is an important consideration for home sellers.
Based on home seller priorities, we can confidently recommend you choose the Flat Fee MLS route when selling your home. Home values in Maryland have seen a tremendous appreciation in the last few years. The home appreciation for the last 10 years in Maryland has been around 41.1%. Companies in Maryland help you throughout the selling process with pricing assistance and 24/7 customer support.
We have listed down some best Flat Fee MLS companies in Maryland for sellers looking to list their property for sale. We have also listed the most credible reviews for these Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
💰 Incredible Technology, Incredible Savings
Houzeo’s technology makes FSBO easy by giving you access to tools only agents have!
Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent, and these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already.
In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How Much does flat fee mls cost?
There are 2 types of costs associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is what you’ll pay to get on the MLS
- Hidden Charges: Brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing! Buyer beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50 yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers will charge you hidden fees at closing, but you’ll only find out about these when you’re ready to close. That’s way too late to do anything about it.
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maryland
- No hidden fees to Houzeo or the listing agent
- Maximum MLS exposure
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Quick listing – Listed within 8 business hours with Houzeo Concierge
- Counteroffer feature
- Affordable full-service packages
Houzeo is the “Most Advanced For Sale By Owner Website“. Here’s why:
- No Hidden Fees: Houzeo transparently discloses its Flat Fee MLS Maryland pricing on its pricing page. You’ll pay no additional fees to the listing agent or to Houzeo
- Maximum Exposure: An MLS listing via Houzeo gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and a hundred more! Since Houzeo provides maximum exposure on your listing.
- Reach Local Agents & Offer them a Commission: Over 90% of buyers are represented by agents. This means almost all inquiries to your property will be from buyers represented by agents. Via Houzeo, you can offer a fair commission to the buyer’s agent and invite top dollar offers for your property.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Complete your listing in an hour or less, all online. With Houzeo Concierge, you’ll be listed in 8 business hours if all your documents are in order!
- Online Offers – On the Web or Houzeo Mobile App: Review & compare offers online on the web or the mobile app. You can even counter an offer.
- Low Prices: Most For Sale By Owner websites like Zillow and Trulia aren’t really free. They provide your leads to local agents, who’ll call and cost you time. Houzeo doesn’t sell your leads. All buyers via Houzeo are routed directly to you. Check out our pricing for Maryland Flat Fee MLS.
- 100% online, no physical work
- IntelliList Listing Management System available
- Multiple services are available on an a-la-carte basis
- Lists houses on multiple other listing sites
- 24/7 customer service
- Has a mobile app that facilitates you to browse homes and much more
- None as of now
A happy home sellers praising their home selling experience with Houzeo!
Cottage Street Realty
All the packages on their website include the maximum number of photos allowed by the MLS, considered to be the strongest convincing factor for sellers who have big properties or larger lots.
Plus, Cottage Street Realty offers one of the most affordable Flat Fee MLS full-service packages, which offers support in pricing your property and dealing with buyers. Their $299 package is an extremely affordable option that will allow you to upload up to 150 photos. This package is valid only for six months, hence this might not be the right choice for slow markets.
However, if you put in an extra $100 you’ll get a lockbox, yard sign, showing scheduling and feedback services. Their services are the best fit for Inexperienced sellers who want extra guidance from their listing broker. Also, you have to pay the agent only if they bring buyers for your house.
- All packages offer up to 150 photos for you to upload and get the best deals for your house
- You get more broker assistance
- It’s mandatory to sign up for the Premium package ($799) before you can e-sign contracts
- The basic listing doesn’t include any kind of pricing services
Cottage Street Realty Reviews
A happy home sellers praising their home selling experience with Cottage Street Realty!
DNK Real Estate
DNK Real Estate is one of the local Flat Fee MLS listing services in Maryland that offers affordable pricing, and unbundled services.
Their basic package is one of the lowest you will find Maryland, however, the package will not provide you with essential services and you will have to spend on add-on services, which will eventually cost you more than you were planning to. They do have variety of a la carte services to choose from: more photos, virtual tours, market analysis report, etc.
The basic package will allow you to upload only 6 photographs, if you want to upload more then you will have to pay $10 extra/photograph. The listing changes are not free either and will cost you $25/change. For a virtual tour you will have to shell out another $250.
One of the biggest disadvantages of choosing this Flat Fee MLS listing service is that they will take 2-3 days to list your home on the MLS, and if you want to expedite this process then you will have to pay $100 extra.
DNK Real Estate Reviews
No credible Flat Fee LS listing services reviews were found!
Mr Lister Realty
Mr. Lister Realty is a good option for those inexperienced home sellers who do not know how to approach For Sale by Owner process.
If you live in a locality where inventory turnover is a little slow then this Flat Fee MLS listing service is great for you as they list your home on the MLS Maryland for a whole year. You can add up to 20 photos, and 10 more for an additional $200, however, they only allow two free listing changes and thus you cannot modify your listings frequently as needed.
They do provide broker assistance in all of their packages and thus this MLS listing services is great for first-time home sellers, as they will be needing assistance in pricing and market analysis.
- Both of their packages allow you to list your home for a whole year
- More broker support
- Their basic package allows to upload up to 20 photos
- Their basic package does not come with any free listing changes
- The “Seller’s Choice” package of $650 comes with only 2 free listing changes
- Additional fees to add open houses to your listing
Mr Lister Realty Reviews
A happy home sellers praising their home selling experience with Mr. Lister Realty!
Net Realty Now
Netrealtynow.com LLC is a well-known Flat Fee MLS company that was founded in 1999. If you are doing your house listing with Net Realty Now, your listing will show up in the same places as the sellers who pay their traditional agents 5% to 6% commission.
Net Realty Now claims to have the best agents with over 33 years of experience in real estate. Their agents are available to assist and guide you from the starting date of your procedure till the end.
Most importantly, their true home selling framework is intended for the home sellers regardless of past and help you explore new horizons of real estate. Their customer records incorporate real estate lawyers, realtors, title organizations, banks, investors, and general buyers. The sellers from Net Realty Now mostly come out with a savings check of over $8,000 which is way more than the charges of a traditional agent so can be considered a good choice for Flat Fee MLS in Maryland.
They have strong marketing strategies and they will put up your property on over 84 separate real estate websites and social media platforms.
- They let you upload as many as 50 photos in the base package, forward you all the buyer leads, and give you unlimited text editing of your house listing
- Their basic listing package has some exceptional services like comparative market analysis, pricing assistance, etc
- No implicit home valuation
- You don’t have numerous alternatives if you need more than the basic listing and don’t have any desire to pay for the full help listing package ($1,299)
Net Realty Now Reviews
Layna was content with the fast service of Net Realty Now. She explains how easy it was to list and sell her house at a good price with their team’s support and hand-holding guidance.
A home seller was not satisfied with the services and experienced that the company did not provide any data related to MLS listing, marketing, or any comparable public website.
Simple Choice Realty
- Traditional Full-Service options are available for sellers ranging from 4% to 6%
- Offers are directed directly to the home seller
- Expedited listing for $50 additional
- Covers only a few parts of Maryland
Simple Choice Realty is another Flat Fee MLS listing service in Maryland that allows you to list on the MLS for an affordable flat fee. They allow you to upload up to 25 photos even in their cheapest package, that’s a good thing as most of the competitors only allow up to 10 photos.
They provide you with all the Maryland state disclosures with all of their packages, and also all the buyer leads are sent directly to you, and not via an agent. This saves a lot of time, and there are no charges either for listing changes.
However, their a la carte services are limited, and they charge you additional fees of $25 for adding your contact information on Zillow. If you want a listing broker to help you review your contract then you will have to pay extra. You can expedite your listing and get listed on the same day for $50 extra.
No credible flat fee MLS listing services reviews were found!
We don’t recommend you waste time dealing with XFlatFeeMLS. Their ratings and their website reflect the experience you’ll have. You’ll also likely end up paying the same amount as you would with a reputed company like Houzeo.
They have no additional services available with any package. They lack in technology and do not provide 100% online assistance.
A home seller talking about their positive experience with XFlatFeeMLS
A customer was not so happy with their home sellling experience with the company!
Frequently Asked Questions about Flat Fee MLS Maryland
We have listed the 7 best Flat Fee MLS companies in Maryland that can help you list your home on the MLS Maryland for an affordable flat fee and save you from paying the traditional 6% commissions.
The 7 best companies are listed below:
- Cottage Street Realty
- DNK Real Estate
- Mr. Lister Realty
- Net Realty Now
- Simple Choice Realty
We’ve done it for you! We’ve evaluated all these sites based on the following dimensions: 1. Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing; 2. Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission; 3. Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing; 4. When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!; 5. Which website provides the best value in terms of fees. Read the blog for a detailed comparison!