Oregon’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 13.7% to reach a median price of $524,718. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS Oregon companies will help you save thousands of dollars on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Oregon.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Oregon Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. By Owner Oregon||$999||0.5%-1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Lowes Flat Fee Realty||$399||$40-$200||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$800||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$425||0.75%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Realty||$299||0.1% - 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
- 📌In Oregon, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329, the Silver at $379, the Gold at $449, and the Platinum at $399 + 0.5% due at Closing (Minimum $995).
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. By Owner Oregon
By Owner Oregon is an Oregon-based real estate brokerage owned by Greg and Ronel Messick.
Packages: They offer a variety of packages ranging from $99 to $999. Every package includes an RMLS listing, albeit each listing is different. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow.com, Trulia, REALTOR.com, IDX Websites – Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, and many more.
👉 Our Take: They offer several packages, which can be confusing for you to select. They are the most suitable for novice sellers who require more advice from their listing broker. Houzeo offers you an easy package service that you can customize accordingly.
- All the listings are good until sold
By Owner Oregon has 5(10 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
Covers only major MLS’ in Oregon.
3. Lowes Flat Fee Realty
Lowes Flat Fee Realty is one of the local Flat Fee MLS Idaho listing services that offer affordable plans.
Packages: Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers 3 flat fee MLS listing packages with some add-on assistance.
- Showcase Package – 399$: This package allows you to upload up to 25 photos with a listing term of 6 months. However, the package will not provide you with essential services, and you will have to spend on add-on services, which will eventually cost you more than you planned to pay.
- Premium Realtor Assist – 399$ + 0.75% of sales price: This package provides full agency representation with a listing term until sold and also phone/email support. However, with this package, you will have to pay 0.75% of the sales cost at closing.
- Realtor Assist – 0$ + 1.5% of sales price: The services offered are similar to the Premium Realtor Assist package, which will charge $0 upfront and 1.5% of the sales cost at closing, which, according to us, is very high.
👉 Our Take: Lowes’ additional service cost is more than other Flat Fee MLS companies in Idaho. So, you end up spending more if you choose their additional or premium realtor services. Houzeo does not charge any additional closing commissions.
🚩 You Should Know: They charge additional fees of $50 for listing your open house on MLS for up to 3 weekends and $40 and $100 for combo lockbox and supra electronic lockbox, respectively.
- Contracts and disclosures are provided with all the packages
- State-related forms and disclosures are included in all packages
- They charge $50 to list your home on the MLS on the same day
- The basic package includes listing support, but the listing changes are not mentioned on their website
- However, they don’t offer the option of marketing your home on social media
Lowes Flat Fee Realty has 4.9 out of 5 ratings (105 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty covers most of Idaho.
4. Congress Realty
Created by J. Andrew English, Congress Realty offers affordable Flat Fee MLS listing services.
Packages: Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos. Other services include access to all state forms & disclosures, the Showing Appointment Tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. Greatest photos are allowed, and you can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Jared as he has excellent reviews with multiple 5-star ratings under his belt. With over 19 years of experience, Jared is a pro at getting his clients the best deals.
» Jared English, Congress Realty: Check out the services offered by Jared via Houzeo.com
- Customizable packages perfect for home sellers who know which service to spend on
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Free Comparative Market Analysis report on request
- Unlimited changes to your listing
- Only one package is slightly more expensive than their competitor’s basic package
- Additional costs for adding more photos and phone forwarding services
Congress Realty has a (48 total reviews) on Google.
Congress Realty is available in multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Please review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Alaska: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska.
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Idaho: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho.
- Flat Fee MLS Louisiana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana.
- Flat Fee MLS Montana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana.
- Flat Fee MLS Nevada: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada.
- Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Mexico.
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon.
- Flat Fee MLS Texas: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Texas.
- Flat Fee MLS Utah: See our Flat Fee MLS Companies rankings in Utah.
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington.
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat fees and full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They include MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first, opening the doors to the listed agents
- No scope for substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their homes and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: You can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. This package allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded. Both packages provide free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you sell FSBO with Houzeo because it ensures excellent customer support to address your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers the following states:
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
7. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in all states. The price varies from $159 – $349. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS package offers are less flexible.
🚩 You Should Know: As per the website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission.
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
🚩Beware: Oregon Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Oregon Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Oregon Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering flat fee MLS service in the top cities of Oregon. These companies are based in the respective cities or counties, so their expertise in those regions will help you sell your home.
With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee MLS listing companies in Oregon, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Portland||The packages offered by Portland Flat Fee MLS companies are pretty high-end. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Portland Companies, OR
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical a typical real estate company in Oregon to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Listing Oregon Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Oregon Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through an Oregon Flat Fee MLS listing company, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Oregon.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Oregon: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Oregon, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Oregon companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Oregon:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards.
» Oregon Real Estate Disclosure Laws: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Oregon
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Oregon, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Oregon listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
When you sell your house by owner in Oregon or any other state, you need to take care of certain important factors. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly, marketing.
» Can I Sell My House in Oregon Without a Realtor: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Oregon.
Sell Your House Fast in Oregon
The best ways to sell your house fast in Oregon are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
Closing Costs for Sellers
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Oregon. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Oregon with this advanced calculator.
» Do Sellers Pay Closing Costs in Oregon: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in Oregon, there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
» What is the Average Real Estate Commission in Oregon: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite providing their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
Sell your home with the top discount realtors in Oregon, these are our recommendations:
|Portland Creative Realtors||1.5% commission|
|Change Realty||1% commission|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ FSBO Websites: Check out our rankings of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce expenses. You can also try selling a house as is to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Cash for Homes Oregon: Best Cash Companies in Oregon help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than saving your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» How Much are Realtor Fees in Oregon: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Oregon
Resources to Sell Your House in Oregon
- Selling Property in Oregon : Know how to sell your home in Oregon.
- Selling Home as is in Oregon: Know how to sell your house in Oregon without making any repairs.
- Selling Inherited Property Oregon: Know how to sell an inherited home in Oregon
- Best Month to Sell a House in Oregon: Know when to put your Oregon house in the market for sale.
- Best Real Estate Websites Oregon: Check out the best real estate websites for your next real estate journey.
- For Sale By Owner Contracts for Oregon: Read our detailed guide on how to draw up an FSBO contract in Oregon.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
Who provides the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Oregon?
By Owner Oregon and Lowes Flat Fee Realty are some of the best Flat Fee MLS service providers for locals in Oregon. But with advanced tech and excellent customer service, Houzeo is another good option for home sellers in Oregon.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal in Oregon?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Oregon. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long does it take for my listing to go live on Houzeo?
In most cases, your listing will appear the same day or on the next business day. This is after you have submitted your listing on Houzeo and answered any follow-up questions the Listing Agent might have. In some cases, however, it can take up to 2 business days for your property to be listed on the Oregon MLS.
Can you list on MLS without a Realtor?
Technically you can not list a house on MLS without a realtor. But with Houzeo's Flat Fee MLS listing, you're just paying the flat fee to your agent to list you on the MLS. These DIY plans have no commission to the listing agent at closing! And our superb tech will make listings & changes faster for you.
Are flat-fee MLS companies in Oregon worth it?
Flat fee MLS listing companies in Oregon help you list your property on the local MLS and other real estate websites. The flat fee package includes pricing your home, negotiating with the buyer agent, organizing open houses, etc at a low price as compared to traditional agents.
How much do flat-fee MLS services cost in Oregon?
Flat fee MLS Oregon companies charge anywhere between $300 - $400 depending on what services you've opted for. The price increases if you add extra services to your package.
Related: multiple listing service Oregon, flat fee MLS listing near me, flat fee listings, MLS flat fee listing, best MLS listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market, Or housing market, sell house fast in Oregon, sell my house fast for cash in Oregon, home staging resource, central Oregon home staging, real estate photography Oregon, or fsbo, real estate agent Oregon, cash offer for my home oregon