North Dakota’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 8.7% to reach a median price of $260,000. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS North Dakota companies will help you save $12,000 on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in North Dakota.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS North Dakota Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|1. National Flat Fee Association||$425-$849||$10||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Group||$425-$849||1.5%/$1000||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. MLS My Home||$84-$184||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Best Choice Flat Fee||$425-$849||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Dakota
1. National Flat Fee Association
National Flat Fee Association offers reasonable Flat Fee MLS packages for you to list your home in North Dakota.
Packages: Two packages are available, one for Full Service and the other for Listing Only.
- Listing Only – $425: Includes a Listing term of 6 months with 40 photos. You also get a yard sign and a combo key box. With them, you can list your house on REALTOR MLS, REALTOR.COM, Local REALTOR Sites, Zillow & Trulia, and more.
- Full Service – $825: Get listed for 12 months with 40 photos to upload. Other services include comparative market analysis and buyer negotiation, and you can also review and discuss contracts.
👉 Our Take: National Flat Fee offers limited options for you to choose from, whereas Houzeo covers all your needs with cost-effective packages.
- Upload up to 40 photos
No credible reviews were found for National Flat Fee Association.
National Flat Fee covers most of the counties in North Dakota.
- 📌In North Dakota, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349, the Silver at $399, the Gold at $449 and the Platinum at $445 + 0.1% at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
3. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services.
- No hidden fees.
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
Fizber is one of the most popular For Sale By Owner Websites that offers customizable solutions to a seller.
Packages: Fizber offers 4 packages.
- The first is a free package that offers only Fizber listing with a chance to upload maximum photos.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: This package offers Featured Listing, Open House Manage, and Listing on Redfin.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: This package includes everything from the $95 package and additionally offers MLS Listing
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: This package is the same as the $270 package with an option to add more photos.
👉 Our Take: We would recommend the $295 Premium MLS Boost Package as it gives your listing max exposure. However, Houzeo can be an excellent alternative to selling FSBO as it offers customizable packages at reasonable prices.
🚩 You Should Know: For the $270 and $295 packages, a 0.5% success fee is charged at closing. (Applicable in CO, ND, SD, and WY)
» Fizber Reviews: Read our reviews of Fizber.com.
- Packages are customizable and affordable.
Fizber has 3.1 out of 5 stars (95 total reviews) on TrustPilot.
Fizber has a nationwide coverage.
5. MLS My Home
MLS My Home claims to be one of the leading Flat Fee MLS companies that have nationwide coverage.
Packages: The price of their packages ranges from $99 – $199 and varies by state. They typically include MLS listing, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to 1 year. The number of photos varies from 6 – 45. Additionally, you get unlimited listing changes and a web page with its own URL. The buyer leads are also forwarded to you.
👉 Our Take: MLS My Home does not have much to back it up, with below-average reviews. There are no a la carte options available, despite the fact that their packages are reasonably priced. Houzeo is a superior choice to take into consideration because it provides customizable packages and streamlines the home selling process.
🚩 Beware of Hidden Fees: Be wary of hidden fees at closing or listing documentation, not mentioned upfront. According to many MLS my home reviews a hidden fee of 0.5% is added with all flat fee packages at the time of closing.
» MLS My Home Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews of MLS My Home.
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS Missouri
- Syndicates with other listing websites
- The basic package has only 5 photos included
- It is available only in selective areas of Missouri
- No built-in home evaluation feature. Some companies like Houzeo offer them for free of cost
MLS My Home has 1.3 out of 5 stars (15 total reviews) on popular review site Google.
MLS My Home has a nationwide coverage.
6. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
7. Best Choice Flat Fee
- Listing Fee: $399-$1995
- Additional Fees: 2.9% at closing + $15-$60 for optional services
- No credible reviews were found.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who directly work with the Flat Fee Group. They provide flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Best Choice Flat Fee’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include pricing assistance, review assistance, closing assistance, and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In their full-service package, they offer a listing term until the sale, and also you will get the assistance of a broker to handle negotiations, inspection and loan issues, and paperwork up to closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo’s economical packages, Best Choice’s packages are more expensive. They charge a closing fee of 2.9% with the Basic and Premium Packages and 2.4% with the Full-Service Package. Houzeo’s services carry no hidden charges whatsoever.
- Listing syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
No reviews found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Best Choice Flat Fee is available nationwide.
🚩 Beware: North Dakota Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with North Dakota Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. For example, Fizber charges a 0.5% success fee at closing.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS North Dakota Pricing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, which in turn increases the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals and only they can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor or fixed fee real estate agent. This way, you retain all the rights to sell your home as an FSBO, and can otherwise, enjoy other real estate services (with the help of a flat fee real estate broker) depending on the chosen package. You can find the best services by searching flat rate realtors near me or flat fee real estate brokers near me and can buy the flat fee listing package that suits you the most.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS North Dakota Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS North Dakota Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home for sale by owner on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in North Dakota, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in North Dakota.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List a Property on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in North Dakota: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in North Dakota, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS North Dakota companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure forms you need to fill if you are selling a property in North Dakota:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Fire Alarm Installation Certificate
» North Dakota Seller Disclosure Law: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Real Estate Websites
Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house.
» Real Estate Websites in North Dakota: We have reviewed the top real estate websites in North Dakota and ranked them as per their expertise.
Sell A House By Owner in North Dakota
If you want to sell a house FSBO in North Dakota, list your home using Flat Fee MLS North Dakota listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
When you sell your house by owner in North Dakota or any other state, you need to take care of certain important factors. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly, marketing. Hiring North Dakota home staging companies can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In North Dakota: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In North Dakota.
Sell Your House Fast in North Dakota
The best ways to sell your house fast in North Dakota are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in North Dakota: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in North Dakota and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in North Dakota. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in North Dakota with Houzeo’s advanced calculator.
» Seller Closing Costs in North Dakota: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Dakota
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in North Dakota then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
⚡Standard Real Estate Commission North Dakota: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ North Dakota Cash Buyers: Best Cash Companies in North Dakota help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in the U.S: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS North Dakota
What are the top Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Dakota?
The top Flat Fee MLS companies in North Dakota are
#1 National Flat Fee Association followed by #2 Houzeo and #3 Flat Fee Group.
How long does it take to get my listing on the North Dakota MLS?
Most listings appear on the same day or the next business day. However, in some cases, it could take up to 2 business days for your property to appear on the North Dakota MLS.
How do I get help for my North Dakota MLS listing?
You can reach out directly to your Listing Agent with any North Dakota MLS listing-related questions. Companies usually provide their contact information when you choose an agent.
Should I offer the buyer's agent a commission in North Dakota?
To maximize your chances of selling a home faster, it's suggested that you pay a buyer's agent commission. Remember: with Houzeo, you are saving the seller's agent commission, which is usually between 2% and 3% in North Dakota.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Selling Inherited Property in North Dakota: Know how to sell an inherited property in North Dakota.
- Sell My House for cash in North Dakota: Learn how to sell your house fast in North Dakota and for the maximum cash.
- Best Time to Sell a Home in North Dakota: Know the right time to put your North Dakota home on the market.
- Real Estate Photography North Dakota: Make your home stand out with the best listing photos.
- What is a Cash Offer in Real Estate?: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Process of Buying a House in North Dakota: Know everything about house-buying in North Dakota.
- Foreclosure Attorney: Know everything about foreclosures.
- Title Insurance ND: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Is Owner’s Title insurance required in North Dakota: Know if you need one.
- North Dakota Home Inspectors: Check our rankings.
- How Much Does a Home Appraisal Cost in North Dakota: Check North Dakota home appraisal costs here.
- Best Mortgage Lenders in North Dakota: Check our rankings.
Related: north dakota homes for sale by owner, real estate agencies in bismarck nd, fsbo bismarck nd, mls listings north dakota, mls nd, north dakota MLS, real estate agents in bismarck nd, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, looking to sell my house north dakota, home staging, estimated closing costs for seller in north dakota, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner in north dakota, how to buy a house for sale by owner, Houzeo DigiTransact, wholesale real estate in north dakota, list of real estate companies in north dakota, real estate agents north dakota, house market north dakota, need to sell my house as is north dakota