From Portland to Caribou, Maine home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Maine Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst ME home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Pine Tree State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Landfall Properties||$499 or 1%||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. BuySelf Realty||$399 - $599||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Discount Realty||$399 - $999||None||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$159||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$299||$299-$399||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$299 - $999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Maine Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Maine’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. It provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In Maine, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299. The Silver package is priced at $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 0.1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Landfall Properties
Paul Marino is a broker with 35 years of experience. His merits have established Landfall Properties among locals. They typically offer three flat fee MLS packages for home sellers:
- Level One Package – Free: This package includes a free listing in Realtor MLS for 2 months. You can upload up to 40 photos with unlimited listing changes. But you have to pay a broker commission of 2% to 2.5%
- Level Two Package – $499: This package includes unlimited listing terms, a ‘for sale sign‘, contract forms and addendums, escrow services, virtual tours, and Realtor.com visitor statistics. The 2% buyer agent’s commission has to be paid separately.
- Level Three Package – 1% commission: This package includes everything from the previous package plus broker assistance, buyer rebates for follow on purchases, accurate pricing figures, and a Bluetooth lockbox. The buyer agent’s commission needs to be paid separately.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Level Two Package priced at $499, as you get everything you require for a smooth sale and pay the least commission. Landfall Properties does have any services for home buyers.
Landfall Properties offers the following advantages to home sellers:
- Free Listing: Allows listing for free in REALTOR MLS for up to 2 months.
- Market Exposure: Your listing is posted on hundreds of websites for free.
- Easy Upgrades: You can easily upgrade to the Level 3 package anytime.
- No Limit Broker Consultation: All three packages include broker consultation via email/text message.
Landfall Properties has a good rating, but we came across some drawbacks you need to know.
- Agent Commission: The FREE package actually comes at a cost. You need to pay a broker commission of 2% to 2.5% depending upon the use of their buyer services in the follow on process.
- Low on Tech: They do not have a mobile app, which would have meant a smoother process.
- No Buyer Support: Landfall Properties isn’t a buyer-focused platform and they offer no significant benefits for home buyers.
Landfall Properties LLC has a 5 star rating from 46 reviews on Zillow.
» Landfall Properties Reviews: Check out the Zillow reviews of Landfall Properties and choose accordingly.
Landfall Properties is a Flat Fee MLS service run by broker Paul Marino. You will get experienced assistance from him which will help you stand out in the listing service game.
Although they are very flexible with their packages, they fall short on technology as they do not have a mobile application. Also, the 2-2.5% commission at closing can be avoided if you choose another service.
3. BuySelf Realty
BuySelf Realty offers 2-3 Flat Fee MLS packages depending on the state/county you are in.
- Common services include free disclosure forms, no hidden fees guarantee, showing requests will directly go to you, and a right MLS guarantee. The Total package usually contains a deluxe sign post and closing guarantee.
👉 Our Take: For a budget-friendly listing, we suggest going with the Standard package in any state/county as it covers all the key services at a reasonable price.
Founded by Albert Hepp, BuySelf Realty Inc is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that serves all the states in the U.S.
- Free Listing Changes: You can make as many changes as you want free of cost.
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be posted on hundreds of websites like Zillow.com, HomeFinder.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, and cyberhomes among others.
- Rush Service Available: They also offer their services hastily if you are looking to wrap things up quickly.
- Pay Later Option: This offer is available in all packages. It comes with a no-interest option but you have to pay in 6 months.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers of BuySelf Realty Inc.
- Minimal Offline Services: They do not provide in-person meetings with the listing agent. Only specific packages offer a session with a real estate professional to answer your queries.
- No Mobile App: Even though they offer support via phone or email, they do not have the convenient option of a mobile app.
Buyself Realty Ilc has an impeccable rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars from 243 total reviews on Google Reviews.
» BuySelf Realty Reviews: Check out the reviews of BuySelf Realty on Google Reviews!
BuySelf Realty offers its services across all the states and DC. With its cost-efficient packages, BuySelf Realty typically offers good services for first-time home sellers.
However, for a more complicated deal, you might need actual broker assistance which BuySelf Realty lacks.
They offer two packages in Maine, a Standard package at $399 and a Total package at $599.
4. Discount Realty
Discount Realty offers 3 Flat Fee MLS Maine Packages.
- By Owner – $399: This package provides 6 month listing term with 30 photos. Your listing gets activated in 3 business days. They provide printable marketing flyers and downloadable brochures along with listing documents and disclosures.
- Assisted Brokerage – $299 + $700 at closing: You get all the services of the By Owner package plus a Comparative Market Analysis. They assist in negotiations and inspections and guide you through the closing.
- Full Brokerage – 3.5 % Commission: They provide the assistance of a licensed broker to assist you in negotiations, disclosures, and closing. Out of the 3.5% commission, 2% commission is for the buyer’s broker, and 1.5% is for their services.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to make any changes to your listing term, you must purchase the upgrade separately. You can change the listing period from 6 months until your home is sold for $599. This offer is only available in the ByOwner package.
👉 Our Take: Unless it is a high-end deal, we would recommend Assisted Brokerage package as it will give market analysis along with assistance in negotiations and inspections.
Discount Realty services is a Flat Fee MLS company owned by Royce Watson. They claim to be the only listing service based in Maine.
- Decent Number of Photos: The By Owner package and Assisted Brokerage package both include upto 30 photos. With the Full Brokerage package, you get the assistance of a professional photographer.
- Free Disclosures: All packages offer free listing documents and seller’s disclosures.
- Marketing Assistance: Printable flyers and downloadable brochures are provided as marketing assistance.
- Sellers Toolbox Option: This option found on the Discount Realty website gives you the required selling forms, home selling tips, and the MLS rules and regulations.
Discount Realty has some drawbacks that need to be mentioned.
- Not 100% Online: Though they provide their services online, they lack the use of modern tech.
- Entry-Level Service Only: Discount Realty offers only listing services. They will not help with home prices, negotiations, or even with advertising.
- No Yard Signs: They do not provide a yard sign, not even as an add-on in any of the packages.
- Insufficient Information on their Website: Discount Realty’s website does not mention the listing term for Assisted Brokerage and Full Brokerage packages.
- No Credible Reviews: Discount Realty has no credible reviews from trusted sites like Google, Trustpilot and Zillow.
Discount Realty has no credible ratings.
Discount Realty is owned by investor Royce Watson. The packages offered are apt for all, from FSBO sellers to Broker assisted sellers.
They charge a 3.5% commission in the Full Brokerage package, out of which only 2% goes to the buyer’s broker. Discount Realty is not 100% online and does not have any credible reviews. So, selling with them is like shooting yourself in the foot.
5. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In Maine, Flat Fee Realty offers to list your home at $159.
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Maine Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Maine companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Maine Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Maine Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service ME is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Maine Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Maine. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in ME service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Maine MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Maine with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
ME Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Maine: Some Flat Fee MLS Maine companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Maine: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Maine. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Maine home sale calculator
Alternatives to Maine Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS ME companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Maine discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need hand-holding, we recommend you hire a full-service in-person Maine Realtor. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Portland and other Maine markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Maine.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Maine make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Maine and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Maine: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in Maine. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home with Maine Flat Rate Realtors.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Maine. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Maine
What is the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Maine?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service in Maine. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee Legal in Maine?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
How Long Does it Take For My Listing to go Live on Houzeo?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most ME MLS’, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information on Houzeo?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more.
» How to Change Your MLS Listing: Watch our comprehensive video tutorial to find out.
How Much Does Flat Fee Maine MLS Listing Cost?
You can expect to pay a flat fee between $200-$400 on average for an MLS listing in Maine.
On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $159 and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $999.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Maine: Know the right time to put your Maine home on the market.
- Closing Cost calculator Maine Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Maine? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Maine: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Maine.
Recommended for Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Maine: A typical buyer in Maine may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Maine.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Maine: Find out who pays closing costs in Maine and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Maine: Read more to find out the cost of title insurance in Maine.
Related: maine mls listings, maine properties, mls listings Maine, maine houses, me real estate, mls online listings, mls real estate listings, maine listings real estate, maine multiple listings, mls listing near me, multiple listings real estate, real estate maine listings, maine cottages for sale, mls listing Maine, real estate listings Maine, maine listings MLS, maine property, mls listings in Maine, multiple listing real estate, listing on MLS, maine real estate sales, mls house for sale, mls house listing, maine realestate for sale, low cost real estate listing, maine real estate mls listings, flat fee mls for sale by owner, flat rate realtors near me, mainemls, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo
mls maine listing, mlsmaine, multiple real estate listing, real estate in maine for sale, maine multiple listing service, maine real estate for sale by owner, mls near me, mls realestate listings, real estate agencies in Maine,mls maine real estate, multiple listings Maine, new real estate listings in Maine, maine real estate multiple listing service, maine state listings, mls homes listing, mls homes listings, multiple listing service Maine, real estate southern Maine, maine real estate brokerage, maine real estate companies list, maine real estate listings mls, real estate listing MLS, mls listing site, flat fee real estate brokers near me, fsbo MaineFlat Fee MLS Maine