From San Francisco to San Diego, California home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
California Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among CA home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Golden State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS California Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer & Showing Management||Negotiation Support||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Brian Dombroski||$299-$999||None||✅||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|5. MLS Town||$99-$295||$300||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$449||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in California
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is California’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In California, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299. The Silver package is priced at $379, and the Gold at $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The virtual full-service Platinum package is priced at $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in California. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in California.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
4. Brian Dombroski
Dombrowski Real Estate
Brian offers 3 attractive Flat Fee MLS California packages and 1 Full Service Package.
- Bronze Plan – $299: The package includes 15 photos, a 6-month listing term, and only email support.
- Silver Plan – $399: This is the best flat fee MLS California plan that Brian offers. You get contracts, forms, disclosure documents, and property flyers in addition to the services of the Bronze Plan.
- Gold Plan – $999 + $150: It includes ‘Hire a Coach’ service. The listing term is 1 year with 35 photos. You get phone and priority email assistance, sales contract review plus all the services of the Silver Plan. This package charges a $150 admin closing fee to remove your property from the MLS.
- Platinum Package – $699+0.75% at closing: A full-service plan where you get the assistance of a real estate broker. You get a “For Sale Sign”, full contract support, DocuSign and seller paperwork, all handled by the broker.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Brian’s Silver Plan. However, this package would be ideal for experienced sellers who do not need much hand-holding. For first-time sellers, we recommend the Gold Plan for additional guidance to get you through the transaction.
Work With Brain Dromboski: Brian has an excellent rating of 5 out of 5 stars from 12 Houzeo home sellers.
Dombroski Real Estate is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for California home sellers.
- Experienced Broker: Brian and his team are knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to complete the task. They assist sellers in structuring the transaction and providing the necessary feedback for countering multiple offers.
- Top Rated Customer Service: The team at Dombroski Real Estate is known for its responsiveness. Their customer service is one of a kind – proving timely support and guidance to their clients.
We discovered no red flags with Brian during our research. Brian has an excellent reputation among brokers.
However, the Bronze and Silver Plans are for seasoned sellers and investors. If you are a first-time seller, you must choose the Gold Plan, which is quite pricey.
Brian has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5-star rating from 12 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Brian Dombroski is a top-rated real estate agent in California with over 11 years of experience. You can opt for their Bronze or the Silver Plan and purchase any other additional services you may need a la carte. You can even choose full-service premium packages.
Brian’s team is well-known for its responsiveness. Sellers have been able to close fast with them. Give them a call and you won’t be disappointed!
5. MLS Town
MLS Town provides 3 Flat Fee MLS Packages and 1 full-service package in northern California.
- Basic Package – $95: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 8 photos. For a listing and offer negotiation support, you’ll have to pay $75/30 min, and $50 for MLS Market Analysis (CMA).
- Best Value Pack – $295: You can list your home for 1 year and upload up to 16 photos. Listing support is free for the first 30 minutes and after which you’ll have to pay $75/30 min. Other services are the same as the Basic Package.
- Premium Package – Price varies: You can get unlimited listing changes, CMA, and offer negotiation and support, as well as a 2-year listing term or until sold or canceled.
- Full-Service Package – 1% Commission: You get the assistance of a Listing Broker who charges a 1% commission at closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Best Value Package. However, the $75/30 min fee for listing support is a deal breaker for us.
For California home sellers, MLS Town offers a number of benefits:
- Good Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Coldwell Banker, Zillow/Trulia, and many other real estate sites.
- Excellent Customer Support: Customer service is provided directly. Mathew Berg, their real estate broker, handles all support.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: You have 7 days to try it out and if not completely satisfied, you can get your money back.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with MLS Town.
- Your Charges Can Add Up: MLS Town charges $75 every 30 minutes of customer support. This can add up quickly if you end up with questions. Most other services include this for free.
- Limited Availability: MLS Town is only available in select markets for northern California real estate listings.
- Not 100% online: Manual paperwork might delay your selling process. You need to fill out and send it back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate.
MLS Town has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 45 total reviews on Google.
With MLS Town, customers can list their homes for a one-time flat fee with options starting as low as $95. Their “100% money-back guarantee” is an additional advantage. You have 7 days to try it out and get your money back if you are not completely satisfied.
MLS Town is low on tech. Manual paperwork may delay your selling process. Moreover, they offer bare-bone packages with little to no scope for customization.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin services are significantly overcharged.
You should consider the pros of Homecoin while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
» Houzeo vs. Homecoin: Check this link out!! To have a clear vision amongst the companies.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price tag. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In California, Flat Fee Group’s Silver Package is priced at $299, Gold at $449, and Platinum at $500 + 0.5% at closing. For Los Angles, Flat Fee Group offers a Full Service package at $500 + 0.75% at closing.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS California Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with California Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing California Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local California Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Los Angeles: Flat Fee MLS Los Angeles listing companies are low on tech. The fixed fee MLS rate in Phoenix ranges between $299 to $500.
- Flat Fee MLS Bakersfield: All Flat Fee MLS Bakersfield listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services range from $95 – $500 in Bakersfield.
- Flat Fee MLS San Jose: Flat fee MLS San Jose listing companies list your property on the local MLS listing to provide ultimate marketing exposure. The fixed fee MLS rate in San Jose ranges between $95 to $999.
- Flat Fee MLS San Diego: San Diego Flat Fee MLS listing providers will help you maximize your property’s exposure. They also provide a lot of a la carte options. The price of the flat rate services ranges from $99 to $999.
How Do California Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service CA is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing California Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in California. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in CA service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on California MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in California with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
CA Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement California: Some Flat Fee MLS California companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in California: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in California. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s California home sale calculator.
Alternatives to California Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS CA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: California discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person California Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in San Francisco and other California markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in California.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in California make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in California and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in California: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in California. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a California Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in California. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in California?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service in California. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in California?
Yes, Flat Fee MLS is legal in California and in all the states of the U.S. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
2 business days are typically allotted for listing once you've accurately finished all of your chores. However, the majority of California MLS listings can go live in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
How Much Does Flat Fee California MLS Listing Cost?
You can expect to pay a flat fee between $200-$400 on average for an MLS listing in California. On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $99 and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $1,300.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in California: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover which is the best month to sell your CA home.
- Closing Cost Calculator California Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in California? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in California: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in California.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in California: A typical buyer in California may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in California.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in California: Find out who pays closing costs in California and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in California: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: flat fee real estate broker california, ca mls flat fee, best flat fee mls listing service, mls listings ca, ca mls, california mls, mls fees, mls listing california, mls listing fee, multiple listing service California, mls company, mls california listings, california mls flat fee, flat fee mls listing service california, discount real estate brokers California, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,California Flat Fee MLS