From Atlanta to Athens, Georgia home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Georgia Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst GA home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Peach State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Georgia Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Group||$295 - $999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. FSBO||$399.95||$75 - $150||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Georgia Listing Express||$195||$20 - $299||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. XFlatFeeMLS||$89 - $189||0.12%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Georgia Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Georgia’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package is priced at $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
👉 Take Note: Pay an additional 0.3% on the Bronze and Silver Package for FMLS and get GAMLS complimentary!
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
In Georgia, all the packages are available. You should also know that the $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee in Georgia.
3. List with Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller.
You can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance.
If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
4. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Georgia, Flat Fee Group offers 3 Flat Fee MLS Packages – Basic Package at $295, Showcase Package at $395, and the Premium Package at $695. A Full Service Package is also available at $995.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
6. Georgia Listing Express
Georgia Listing Express
GeorgiaListingExpress.com offers one Flat Fee MLS package:
- Entry-only MLS Listing – $195: Includes a listing term of 6 months and 5 photos. Your MLS listing will be active in 24 hours.
Listing Upgrades: Only the basic amenities are available in all the plans, if you require any upgrades you have to purchase them additionally. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Additional photos: $45 (Upto 80 photos)
- MLS lockbox: $75
- Full Color “For Sale” sign: $30 (up to $40)
- Purchase Contract Review with Broker: $299
👉 Our Take: For $195, Georgia Listing Express only gives you a nominal MLS listing with 5 photos. They offer a la carte items like yard signs, additional photos and lockboxes, but these will cost you anywhere between $20 to $299. That’s huge compared to other players in the market.
Georgia Listing Express is a local company that provides good service at an affordable price.
- Cancel Anytime: You can withdraw your listing at any time.
- Customizable Packages: There are a la carte marketing options, like open house announcements, yard signs, and additional photos.
- Market Exposure: They list your property on major real estate sites like Homefinder.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Homesnap, Yahoo Real Estate, Oodle, and MSN.com among many others.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Georgia Listing Express.
- Entry-only Listing: For the rate of $195 the only service offered is to list your home on the Georgia MLS.
- Expensive Add-Ons: All services beyond listing will cost you around $20 – $299 additionally. Sellers need to pay extra charges for uploading more than 5 photos. It’s also an additional $55 for listing for an entire year.
- No Credible Reviews: Georgia Listing Express has no credible reviews from trusted sites like Google, Trustpilot and Zillow.
Georgia Listing Express has no credible reviews.
Georgia Listing Express is a Flat Fee MLS listing website that is associated with the company Select Premium Properties. They currently cover all areas in Georgia.
For $195, Georgia Listing Express only provides an MLS listing service with 5 photos.
You cannot make free changes to your listing information or photos! It will cost you $20 each time! You need listing changes to showcase your home in the best possible way. Sites like Houzeo offer unlimited changes and customized yard signs.
XFlatFeeMLS offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- $69 Package: Includes listing term of 1 month. Available in select markets. Other services include listing syndication to the local MLS and other sites, printable flyers, and federal and state disclosure forms.
- $99 Package: Listing term of 6 months. Includes everything from the $69 package.
- $139 Package: Listing term of 1 year. Includes everything from the $69 package.
- Deferred Payment Plan: This plan is for users who want to list immediately for a low cost of $19, and pay the balance of $380 after the sale of the house. Services include 6 photos in the MLS, a printable flyer, and free status updates on your listing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- CSS Showing Service: $59
- e-lockbox: $249
- Open House Announcement: $19 (Upto $39)
- Traditional “For Sale” Sign Panel: $150
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $139 package for the 1-year listing. If you need to list on the MLS immediately, you can consider the Deferred Plan. But other flat fee sites might offer better services at the same rate.
XFlatFeeMLS provides good services in their area of coverage, 5 states and DC.
- Quick Listing: XFlatFeeMLS usually lists your home within 24 hours. If they fail, they refund the fee, and your MLS listing is free!
- Market Exposure: Listing syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
- State Disclosures: XFlatFeeMLS provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with XFlatFeeMLS.
- Termination Fee: The Deferred Payment Plan has a termination fee of $249 if canceled before the end of the term.
- No Pricing Support: They do not provide any pricing support.
- Expensive Add-ons: Every additional service after listing costs more. If you want to update photos, after your listing is active, the charge is $30.
XFlatFeeMLS has no credible reviews on any sites.
XFlatFeeMLS provides services in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, and DC.
Even though the packages start at $69 they overcharge for all the necessary additions and changes that you might need to make. The one-month listing package is not available in all the markets.
🚩 Beware: Georgia Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Georgia Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that aren’t disclosed on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS GA Pricing Page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Georgia Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Atlanta: Atlanta Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $99 and $399.
How Do Georgia Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service GA is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Georgia Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Georgia. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in GA service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Georgia MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Georgia with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
GA Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Georgia: Some Flat Fee MLS Georgia companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Georgia: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Georgia. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Georgia home sale calculator
Alternatives to Georgia Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS GA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Georgia discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need hand-holding, we recommend you hire a full-service in-person Georgia realtor. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Atlanta and other Georgia markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Georgia.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Georgia make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Georgia and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Georgia Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Georgia. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Georgia Flat Fee MLS Companies
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company for Georgia?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Georgia. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information on Houzeo?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more.
» How to Change Your MLS Listing: Watch our comprehensive video tutorial to find out.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal In Georgia?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Georgia. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Closing Cost Calculator Georgia Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Georgia? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell My House Fast Georgia: Check out this blog to know how you can sell your Georgia home quickly!
- Best Time to Sell a Home in Georgia: Know the right time to put your Georgia home on the market.
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Georgia: A typical buyer in Georgia may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Georgia.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Georgia: Find out who pays closing costs in Georgia and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Georgia: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Georgia.
Related: mls of ga, mls georgia, gmls ga, georgia fmls listings, georgia multiple listing service, georgia mls listings, mls listings georgia, georgia mls listing, mls listings in georgia, mls listings ga, ga mls listings, georiga mls, gerogia MLS, ga mls listing, ga multiple listing, ga multiple listing service, fmls ga, fmls listing fee, mls listing ga, multiple listing services in georgia, ga fmls listing, multiple listing service ga, mls listing georgia, multiple listing service georgia, flat fee real estate brokers in georgia, flat fee listing georgia, best flat fee mls georgia, best flat fee mls listing service in georgia, flat fee mls listing georgia, mls flat fee georgia, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoFlat Fee MLS Georgia