From Richmond to Jamestown, Virginia home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Virginia Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst VA home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Virginia. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Virginia
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Net Realty Now||$299||$50||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Virginia Flat Fee MLS||$149||Varies. Typically 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$99 - $1,299||$20-$4,950||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Home Discovery Realtors||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. United Brokers||$295||$15-$400||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Virginia’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package is priced at $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
The best part? Houzeo covers all major VA MLS’ including Bright MLS, Hampton Roads REIN MLS, Central Virginia Regional MLS (CVRMLS), and Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors MLS.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
3. Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and a Full Service listing package for the states they provide services.
- Flat Fee MLS Package – $299: This package provides a 6-month listing period and 36 photos, virtual tours of the house, and unlimited changes to your listing.
- Full-Service Flat Fee MLS Package – $1,299: This package allows listings across 83 affiliated websites both national and local. The charges are upfront and no hidden fees are charged at closing.
- Full-Service Seller Representation – 1% – 2% of Listing Fees: You will be charged 3% – 4.5% of commissions. Your listings are marketed on 85 real estate websites as well as on their social media platforms.
Coverage in 4 States: Net Realty Now provides services in New York, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Flat Fee MLS Package priced at $299. It includes all the services a homeowner looks for!
» Thomas Hennerty Net Realty Now: Thomas and Net Realty Now has good customer reviews and reputation in the market.
NetRealtyNow.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services directly.
- Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Thomas and company are known for their absolutely first-class services. He has a great sense of the market and how things work. One of the past sellers had received a solid sale contract within 2 days of listing with Net Realty Now.com.
- Good Customer Reviews: Tom and his team at Net Realty Now respond to their clients promptly and always go the extra mile to maintain integrity.
- High Credibility: Net Realty Now lists between 500 to 600 properties every year out of these over 60% of properties sell within the initial listing term.
- Unlimited Changes: You are allowed to make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are sent to the homeowners directly to limit broker participation in the sale.
- Online Paperwork: The full-service package offers fully electronic paperwork from listing to closing.
- Comparable Sales Report: It also provides a CMA report which helps you price your property competitively.
The only turn-downs we found about Net Realty Now is their limited coverage. It serves only in four states prominently. Thomas has a stellar reputation within the broker community and also among his clients.
NetRealtyNow.com LLC has 4.7 out of 5 star ratings from 21 total reviews on Zillow.
» NetRealtyNow.com Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Net Realty Now.
With Net Realty Now you work with agents that have over 30 years of experience in the business. They provide unlimited customer services for market advice, professional guidance, and contract negotiations in the full-service package.
However, if you are looking for customizable packages curated to your specific needs, you may want to look at some other websites on this list.
4. Virginia Flat Fee MLS
Virginia Flat Fee MLS
Virginia Flat Fee MLS offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages with a listing period of 6 months.
- Basic Package – $99: This includes a listing term of 6 months and 6 photos. Your listing will be syndicated on the local MLS and other home listing websites such as Zillow, Trulia, and MSN.com.
- Showcase Package – $149: This includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos to help you sell your home faster. Other services offered are similar to the basic package.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Showcase package priced at $149 for experienced sellers who understand the listing process well.
Virginia Flat Fee MLS is a good local option for VA home sellers looking for a simple listing service.
- Cheap Packages: You get to choose from two very affordable flat fee packages that offer basic listing requirements.
- Free Status Changes: With free status changes you can keep potential buyers informed. The buyer can check to see if your home is still on the market or if you have accepted an offer already.
- Local Market Exposure: Your listing gets displayed on hundreds of local realtor websites and on the local MLS for 6 months in both packages.
Virginia Flat Fee MLS has a few drawbacks that can make your selling process less than optimal, especially for new home sellers.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: Virginia Flat Fee MLS refers your listings in Virginia to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully!
- Entry-Only Listing: Virginia Flat Fee MLS offers no pricing or negotiation assistance. Sites like Houzeo offer full-service packages that allow you to find the best deal!
- No Listing Changes: You can only make free changes to your listing status but cannot make free changes to your photos or text. If you hire a professional photographer or home stager after your listing, you won’t be able to use those pictures in the same listing!
- No Tech Features: When you are trying to sell by owner, you need all the help you can get. With Virginia Flat Fee MLS you will not get a dashboard or mobile app for easy management and timely notifications.
In our research, we found no credible Virginia Flat Fee MLS reviews.
Virginia Flat Fee MLS offers some really affordable options for Virginia home-sellers. They also list your home on websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
But you can list your home on the local MLS for only 6 months. Their services are not 100% online. The paperwork process can be tedious and time-consuming.
⚠️You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $99 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of your home sale price!
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee.
However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience. The packages in Virginia start at $299 and go up to $1,299!
6. Home Discovery Realtors
ONE STANDARD PACKAGE
Home Discovery Realtors
Home Discovery Realtors provides a single Flat Fee MLS Package.
- Diamond Flat Fee MLS Package ($499): This package includes online forms and Virginia State disclosures with up to 40 photos to upload. Your home will be listed on the local MLS and other websites, like Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc., for a period of your choosing.
👉 Our Take: Home Discovery Realtors can be a good choice for VA sellers looking for someone close to home.
Home Discovery Realtors can be beneficial for VA home sellers looking for local support.
- Broker Assitance: Home Discovery Realtors claims to offer full support during the pricing and negotiation stages. According to their website, they also offer strategic marketing help when requested.
- E-Sign Available: Instead of a fax, mail, or going in person, you can e-sign all forms, offers, and counters. This keeps the process online and makes the transaction smoother.
There are a few red flags to note about Home Discovery Realtors.
- Only One Listing Package: Home Discovery Realtor offers only the Diamond package priced over $400. You can find packages starting from $95 to $999 on various competitive sites and choose the best one for yourself.
- Unclear Information: Home Discovery Realtor offer sellers direct lead generation, but their communication methods are unclear. They also lack clear information about what it costs to change listings details, which can lead to hidden costs during closing.
No reviews of this company could be found from enough reliable sources to give it a positive or negative rating.
Jerry Gerhart’s Home Discovery Realtors provides all the necessary procedures online with a single flat fee package. They cover the entire state of Virginia.
But Home Discovery Realtors only offer a diamond package. There is no customization or a la carte services offered on their website.
7. United Brokers
United Brokers LTD
United Brokers offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Basic Package – $99: The package offers a listing term of 3 months with up to 6 photos. Your listing gets syndicated on local MLS like Realtors® and other websites. Additionally, the status changes are free, and all buyer leads are forwarded to you directly.
- Standard Package – $195: The listing period is 6 months with 16 photos on the MLS. Additionally, centralized showing and E-showing services are available with this package.
- Enhanced Package – $295: The package includes a listing term of 12 months with a maximum number of photos allowed on the MLS. The other services are similar to the Standard Package in addition to being able to make open house announcements.
- Full-Service Package – $875: With this package, you get to list your home until it gets sold or you withdraw it. This package has exclusive electronic forms for easy completion and a CMA for pricing your home.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Listing 6-Month Renewal: $100
- CVMLS (Central VA) Supra Lock-box: $100 + $100 Deposit $200
- Econo Sign: $45
- HD Sign: $60
- Photo Resize 1 – 15: $15
- Photo Add 1 to 5: $25
- Excess Change Order: $25
- Showing Service and Feedback: $25
- Add Secondary MLS: $75
- Photo Swap 1 to 15: $50
- Basic Bundle Add-On: $10
- DocuSign: $75
👉 Our Take: United Brokers LTD offers budget-friendly packages for home sellers. We recommend their Enhanced Package, priced at $295.
In terms of value, United Brokers LTD is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Budget-Friendly Packages: Sellers can get basic services for cheaper than many other companies (if you don’t require much additional support from the broker).
- Virtual Tours: By paying a little extra, you can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing.
- Free Listing Cancellation Anytime: If you decide to change your mind to sell your house, you have the option to cancel it at your convenience without a cancellation fee.
In our research, we found no red flags with United Brokers.
United Brokers LTD has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 52 total reviews on Google.
» United Brokers LTD: Check out their reviews on Google.
United Brokers is a family-owned and operated Flat Fee MLS company in Virginia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Their most basic bundle starts at only $99 which is perfect for those looking for a budget-friendly option.
But you should know that even their most expensive bundle only offers basic services and you must add on extras for a fee. You can only list your home on the local MLS for 6 months after which you have to pay an additional $100 to renew your listing.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Virginia Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Virginia services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for. They will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Virginia Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Virginia Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Richmond: The packages offered by Richmond Flat Fee MLS companies are affordable, but some of the companies charge high hidden fees and extra charges. Some of these fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars.
- Hampton Roads: Your home will receive the maximum exposure on the local MLS with any of the Hampton Roads Flat Fee MLS companies, but some of the companies charge high hidden fees and extra charges. Some of these fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars.
How Do Virginia Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service VA is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Virginia Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Virginia. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in VA service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Virginia MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Virginia with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
VA Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Virginia: Some Flat Fee MLS Virginia companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Virginia: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Virginia. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Virginia home sale calculator
Alternatives to Virginia Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS VA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Virginia discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Virginia realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Richmond and other Virginia markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Virginia.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Virginia make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Virginia and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Virginia: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. You can sell your home with Virginia Flat Fee real estate companies and save on listing commission.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Virginia. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia
What is the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Virginia?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service in Virginia. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Virginia?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
How long will it take for my Virginia MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Virginia: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your VA home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Virginia Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Virginia? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Virginia: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Montana.
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Virginia: A typical buyer in Virginia may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Virginia.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Virginia: Find out who pays closing costs in Virginia and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Virginia: Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related Keywords: virginia flat fee mls reviews, flat fee mls listing service, virginia apartments for rent, best mls listing service, virginia flat fee mls reviews, flat, fee mls listing service, best mls listing service, flat fee real estate brokers
Flat Fee MLS Virginia