From Hartford to Greenwich, Connecticut home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Connecticut Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst CT home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $329: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in the Constitution State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Connecticut Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Landfall Properties||$499 or 1%||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Entry Only||$399||$20 - $50||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Beycome||$99 - $499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. I Sold My House||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$399 - $999||$10 - $700||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Connecticut’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. Landfall Properties
Landfall Properties typically has 3 Flat Fee MLS packages:
- Level One Package – Free: This package includes free listing in Realtor MLS for 2 months. You can upload up to 40 photos with unlimited listing changes. But you have to pay a broker commission of 2% – 2.5%.
- Level Two Package – $499: This package includes unlimited listing terms and a professional high-quality ‘for sale sign‘. It also comes with contract forms and addendums, escrow services, virtue al tours, and Realtor.com visitor statistics.
- Level Three Package – 1%: This package includes everything from the Level Two Package along with broker assistance. Other benefits include buyer rebates, accurate pricing figures, and a bluetooth lockbox.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Level Three Package, which gives unlimited consultation until closing.
Paul Marino is a broker with 35 years of experience. His merits have established Landfall Properties among locals.
- Free Listing: Allows listing for free in REALTOR MLS for up to 2 months.
- Market Exposure: Your listing is posted on hundreds of websites for free.
- Easy Upgrades: You can easily upgrade to the Level 3 package anytime.
- No Limit Broker Consultation: All three packages include broker consultation via email/text message.
Landfall Properties has a good rating, but we came across some drawbacks you need to know.
- Agent Commission: The FREE package actually comes at a cost. It includes a broker commission of 2% – 2.5% depending upon the use of buyer services.
- Low on Tech: They do not have a mobile app, which would have meant a smoother process.
Landfall Properties has a rating of 5.0 stars from 46 reviews on Zillow.
Landfall Properties Reviews: Check out the Zillow reviews of Landfall Properties and choose accordingly.
Landfall Properties is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Connecticut. Having an experienced Broker like Paul Marino makes them stand apart in the CT Listing service game.
Although they are very flexible with their packages, they fall short on technology as they do not have a mobile application.
3. Entry Only
Entry Only offers 2 flat fee MLS packages and a flat fee full representation package you can choose from.
- Basic – $399: Includes a 6-month MLS listing, 20 photos, transaction coordination, flyers, buyer lead forwarding, and a yard sign.
- Enhanced – $699: All services of the Basic package + contract review.
- Premium – $999: This is a full-service package. It includes all services of the Enhanced package + negotiations before/after inspections and closing assistance.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of add-on services offered by Entry Only.
- Upload up to listing photo: $100
- 12-month initial listing: $100
- Expedited same-day MLS entry: $100
- 2nd MLS system/category: $100
- Customizable yard sign: $20 (Upto $100)
- Owner verification service: $50
- Comparative Market Analysis: $50
- Combination lock box: $40
- Personalized domain name: $20
- Realtor.com weekly report: $10
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Enhanced Package for For Sale By Owner sellers. Though it is an entry only package, it provides the services a home seller needs.
Here are some key benefits of listing with Entry Only:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All email inquiries will be forwarded to you. In addition to this, Entry Only has a 24/7 receptionist service to redirect buyers and agents to you.
- Closing Assistance: Entry Only strives to make the closing process smoother by coordinating with buyer agents, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, attorneys, and title companies.
- 2x Money Back Guarantee: If you are unable to sell your house through Entry Only, they offer a referral to a local traditional broker in your area. In addition to this, they provide a rebate of two times your listing fee (up to $999).
In our research, we found no red flags with Entry Only. Jason Saphire is a reputable broker with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
Entry Only offers a significant number of listing upgrades. However, the ones that may boost the sale of your house, like a higher number of photographs, expedited MLS entry, and secondary MLS listing, are steeply priced. So, we recommend you budget for these when choosing to list with Entry Only.
Entry Only has 4.8 out of 5 stars from 345 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Entry Only Reviews: Check out the customer reviews of Entry Only.
Entry Only is a part of the HomeZu network. With more than 20 years of experience, Jason Saphire, the managing broker, has cultivated an excellent reputation in the industry.
Entry Only offers a “Double Money Back Guarantee” if you are unable to sell your house with them. In addition to this, they have a 24/7 receptionist service that forwards all buyer leads to you.
However, their add-on services are not as competitively priced as their packages. Past sellers appreciate their low turnaround time and prompt service.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
5. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Connecticut, Flat Fee Group offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages – Basic package at $299, Enhanced package at $699, and Premium package at $999 (full-service).
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Connecticut Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Connecticut Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Connecticut Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Connecticut Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service CT is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Connecticut Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Connecticut. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in CT service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Connecticut MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Connecticut with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
CT Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Connecticut: Some Flat Fee MLS Connecticut companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Connecticut: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Connecticut. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Connecticut home sale calculator
Alternatives to Connecticut Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS CT companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Connecticut discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need hand-holding, we recommend you hire a full-service in-person Connecticut realtor. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Stamford and other Connecticut markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Connecticut.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Connecticut make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Connecticut and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Connecticut: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with Connecticut Flat Fee real estate brokers.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Connecticut. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Connecticut Companies
Who are the Top Flat Fee MLS Companies In Connecticut?
Houzeo is one of the best Flat Fee MLS companies that provides all the features a home seller requires. Besides Houzeo, Landfall Properties and Entry Only are good options too.
What does the Best Flat Fee MLS companies do?
The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Connecticut not only unbundle their services and allow you to choose which services you want to spend on but also help you save 50% in commissions that you’d pay to traditional agents.
How Do I Evaluate Which One is the Best For Sale By Owner Website?
We have evaluated the best flat fee MLS services for you.
Following are the parameters about a best For Sale By Owner website:
- Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing
- Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission
- Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing
- When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!
- Which website provides the best value in terms of fees
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal In Connecticut?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Connecticut. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Connecticut: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Connecticut Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Connecticut? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Connecticut: Tips for selling a house by owner in Connecticut.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Connecticut: A typical buyer in Connecticut may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in CT.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Connecticut: Find out who pays closing costs in Connecticut and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Connecticut: Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: Flat fee MLS CT, Flat Fee MLS listing CT, MLS listings CT, flat fee mls listing ct, flat fee mls listing Connecticut, connecticut multiple listing, multiple listing service Connecticut, ct mls listings, mls listings Connecticut, mls listings in ct, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Connecticut Flat Fee MLS