Table of Contents
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
|Houzeo||Beycome||List with Freedom|
Flat Fee Group
|Flat Fee Realty||I Sold My House||FSBO|
|Offers Directly to You1||✅||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Counter an Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Request Highest & Best Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
1 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly
2 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers online
3 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)
4 Available only on weekdays upto 1pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plans customers.
How Flat Fee MLS Alabama Companies Help You Sell Your Home?
Selling a home in Alabama becomes easy if you choose Flat Fee MLS services. Gone are the days when home sellers used to spend a large amount of money on both listing agents and buyer’s agents in commissions. Flat Fee MLS Listing Services unbundle the traditional real estate services and allow you to choose and spend on only those services that you require.
According to recent real estate statistics, around 50% of buyers find their new home online. So sellers can trust Flat Fee MLS services to get their house out in the market and grab the best deals from buyer’s agents. You can list with some of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Alabama to help you list your property on the top MLS’ in Alabama.
If you are selling your home as a For Sale by Owner then a Flat Fee MLS package is the way to go. Along with your local MLS, your house will be listed on multiple real estate websites, thus giving you maximum exposure. It cuts down the infuriating, time-consuming paperwork and replaces it with online documentation. So straight from listing to selling your house, this whole process becomes easy with Flat Fee MLS services. We have listed down some best flat fee MLS companies in Alabama for sellers looking to list their property for sale.
🧐 Top 3 Priorities For HomeSellers
- Sellers Want the Most Profit in a Sale: According to the Zillow Group’s Consumer Housing Trends Report survey, for over 50% of sellers, getting maximum returns was the most important consideration.
- Sellers Want Control in their Transaction: Over 40% of younger sellers desire more control over the transaction.
- Sellers Want to Save Time: The 3rd important finding was that time is an important consideration for home sellers.
Based on home seller priorities, we can confidently recommend you choose the Flat Fee MLS route when selling your home. Home values in Alabama have seen a tremendous appreciation in the last few years. The home appreciation for the last 10 years in Alabama has been around 43%. Companies in Alabama help you throughout the selling process with pricing assistance and 24/7 customer support.
We have listed down some best Flat Fee MLS companies in Alabama for sellers looking to list their property for sale. We have also listed the most credible reviews for these Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
💰 Incredible Technology, Incredible Savings
Houzeo’s technology makes FSBO easy by giving you access to tools only agents have!
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent, and these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already.
In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How Much does flat fee mls cost?
There are 2 types of costs associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is what you’ll pay to get on the MLS
- Hidden Charges: Brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing! Buyer beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50 yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers will charge you hidden fees at closing, but you’ll only find out about these when you’re ready to close. That’s way too late to do anything about it.
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
- No hidden fees to Houzeo or the listing agent
- Maximum MLS exposure
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Quick listing – Listed within 8 business hours with Houzeo Concierge
- Counteroffer feature
- Affordable full-service packages
Houzeo is the “Most Advanced For Sale By Owner Website“. Here’s why:
- No Hidden Fees: Houzeo transparently discloses its Flat Fee MLS Alabama pricing on its pricing page. You’ll pay no additional fees to the listing agent or to Houzeo
- Maximum Exposure: An MLS listing via Houzeo gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and a hundred more! Since Houzeo provides maximum exposure on your listing.
- Reach Local Agents & Offer them a Commission: Over 90% of buyers are represented by agents. This means almost all inquiries to your property will be from buyers represented by agents. Via Houzeo, you can offer a fair commission to the buyer’s agent and invite top dollar offers for your property.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Complete your listing in an hour or less, all online. With Houzeo Concierge, you’ll be listed in 8 business hours if all your documents are in order!
- Online Offers – On the Web or Houzeo Mobile App: Review & compare offers online on the web or the mobile app. You can even counter an offer.
- Low Prices: Most For Sale By Owner websites like Zillow and Trulia aren’t really free. They provide your leads to local agents, who’ll call and cost you time. Houzeo doesn’t sell your leads. All buyers via Houzeo are routed directly to you. Check out our pricing for Alabama Flat Fee MLS.
A happy home sellers praising their home selling experience with Houzeo!
- You get your own seller dashboard to list, upload, and manage your home listing
- They provide home value estimates with each package
- With their $299 package, you can share your listing on popular classified sites like Craigslist, Oodle, and Listanza
Beycome was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Their selling dashboard offers you advanced features like managing your listing, organizing offers, and showing schedules. Beycome is a technologically-advanced company and makes it easy for home sellers to list their home on the MLS Alabama as an FSBO, however, do they really offer any savings?
Their $99 and $299 packages can save you the listing agent commission but their $499 package will cost you *1% of sale price due at closing (subject to a minimum commission of $999). This can significantly affect your savings.
With their 90-day moneyback guarantee, you can cancel your purchase if you don’t sell or receive at least two offers in that timeframe.
Sellers have also reported that Beycome will ask you to use their title company.
- The package includes uploading photos, managing your listing, receiving and negotiating offers completely online
- Helps in pricing your home, you can check the two house value estimates available with each package
- No documentation and paperwork assistance
- They have not clearly mentioned about the buyers agent fee
Jason was happy with the services of Beycome
A client was not happy working with Beycome, check out his review
List with Freedom
List with Freedom is considered to be one of the best flat fee MLS companies in Alabama and is quite popular among the FSBO Alabama home sellers for its affordable flat-fee packages which range from $89-$295. If you are an experienced seller and know exactly what services you require then this is the right choice for you.
The company operates in the majority of the Alabamian counties and will help you save thousands of dollars, however, if you are looking for good-quality services at lower prices then you might get disappointed here. They allow only 1 property photograph to be uploaded in the base package. Many other companies offer at least 6 photos in their base package.
They do not have any in-house options for pricing assistance or home value.
List with Freedom Reviews
Have a look at what a happy client has to say about List With Freedom
Christy Tay was not happy with the services offered by List wit Freedom
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Alabama that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages. Their Flat Fee MLS Alabama packages range from $299 to $999, and their Full-Service package will cost you $299, with a 1% “convenience fee” at closing. So, if your home is valued at $500,000, that’s $299+$5000.
If you choose Houzeo’s Virtual Full-Service Package, no matter what the value of your home is!
Along with the “convenience fee” that will cut down your savings by 1% they also are low on technology. So, many of your tasks will be done physically and thus they will be time-consuming and there will be chances miscommunication or delays in submission.
Flat Fee Group Reviews
A negative review by a home seller for not getting proper customer service!
Flat Fee Realty
- Only 1 package available
- Their listing broker will retain 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission (hidden commission)
- Only 6 photos allowed, additional fees of $50 for more photos
- No a la carte service
If a cheap plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option but there are things that you should know before you choose to list with them. They are not based in Alabama and do not cover the entire state either. They are only licensed in Connecticut and partner with listing brokers in other states where they’re not licensed.
They offer only one Flat Fee MLS Alabama listing package that is pegged at $179 and allows only 6 photos to be uploaded. If you want to upload more photos then you have to pay an additional $50. Not only do they offer a single MLS Alabama package but also their package does not have a la carte options to choose from. You need to sell your home ONLY with the services they provide, not with which you want.
Not just this, their listing broker will retain 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission for reasons not explicitly disclosed on their website. This is a hidden fee that they take from the home sellers.
Flat Fee Realty Reviews
No credible flat fee MLS listing services reviews were found for this company!
I Sold My House
- Schedule open houses without additional fees
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you
- Feature your listing on their homepage and sidebar for an additional fees of $50/month
- Not a lot of a la carte services available
- No customization available
I Sold My House is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Alabama that offers flat-fee packages ranging from $299 to $399. With their packages you can schedule open houses without any additional fees.
One of the better features that they have is that they directly forward all the buyer leads to you i.e., the home seller. You can also pay $50/month to feature your listing on their homepage and sidebar, this will give your home added exposure and might lead to a quick sale. These packages are quite stringent and does not allow a lot of customization, and not a lot of a la carte options are available.
I Sold My House Reviews
- Limited a la carte items
- No hidden fees, but additional fees for FSBO supplies
- You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a la carte basis
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Alabama that allows you to list on their website for a meagre $99, however, the listing package ONLY lists your home on their website as an FSBO, if you want to list on the top MLS’ in Alabama and want more services then you have to go with their $399 package.
They do not provide a lot of a la carte options, and they do not provide you with a real estate attorney or real estate photographer, not even on a la carte basis. You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a la carte basis.
A happy home seller review praising their home selling experience with FSBO
A negative home seller review talking about on how the offers on their listed home were handled
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Alabama
The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Alabama not only unbundle their services and allow you to choose which services you want to spend on but also help you save 50% in commissions that you’d pay to traditional agents.
As listed above, the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Alabama are:
- List with Freedom
- Flat Fee Group
- Flat Fee Realty
- I Sold My House
We’ve done it for you!
We’ve evaluated all these sites based on the following dimensions: 1. Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing; 2. Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission; 3. Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing; 4. When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!; 5. Which website provides the best value in terms of fees. Read the blog for a detailed comparison!