Although the Alabama real estate market is showing signs of cooling down, home prices in Huntsville continue to rise. In August 2022, Huntsville home prices were up by 12.5% compared to last year.
Flat Fee MLS Huntsville companies will help you save thousands on the sale of a median home in the city! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Huntsville.
Rankings: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Huntsville, AL Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Beycome||$99- $599||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Group||Varies||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. I Sold My House||$299- $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Rate Realty||$159 - $299||🚩 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Huntsville, AL Companies
- 📌 In Alabama, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $399 and the Platinum at $449 + $550 at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
beycome has the 2nd best technology, after Houzeo.com. It also has decent reviews, so you know that the customer service is good.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: This package allows maximum pictures on the MLS and unlimited changes to your listing. You get free legal forms and disclosures, a free open house scheduler, and a tool to manage home visits.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, and brochures, and one key lockbox. Additionally, you also get the option to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, their reviews are only decent and they have limited coverage. You are better off with Houzeo since they have near-nationwide coverage and stellar customer reviews.
🚩 You Should Know: The $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee. The virtual full-service package has a 1% commission, which according to us is very high.
» beycome Reviews: Read our in-depth review on beycome.
- You can easily switch to a full-service package.
- You can set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS.
- You will rely on what the agents bring you, buyers.
- No “search homes” feature for buyers.
- Only one flat fee MLS listing package; the other two are full-service options and are priced higher.
- The MLS package allows only a few photos and a few changes to your property listing.
beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
beycome covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Alabama, Connecticut, Minnesota, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS Companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina
3. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
4. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
5. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Huntsville listing companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Alabama Pricing page
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average real estate agent commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies to sell your house quickly, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Does Flat Fee MLS Huntsville, AL Listing Work?
Median home values have increased consistently in Huntsville, AL, reaching $333,915 in August 2022. But in order to gain maximum leverage, you need to list your home on the MLS. 89% of home sellers consider the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) a reliable database to list their homes.
This is where Flat Fee MLS Huntsville listing companies can help. They ensure that your property gets listed on the MLS for a flat fee giving your home max exposure online.
In fact, the Flat Fee MLS service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
⚡ Flat Fee MLS Alabama: Check which Flat Fee MLS Company Made It to Our Top 7 in Alabama
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Huntsville Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a multiple listing service in Huntsville, AL, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer’s agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
💸 Know How Much You Can Save on Commission!
List your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
You might consider the following Flat Fee MLS alternatives to sell your house in Huntsville, AL.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: If you want to save money on commissions while still receiving ongoing assistance and support, consider using a discount broker. We have compiled a list of the best discount brokers near you.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Sell FSBO, and you save thousands in agent commissions! Check our rankings of the best for sale by owner websites.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Huntsville, AL: Home sellers have fewer inspections and paperwork inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. We have ranked the best cash home buyers near you.
- iBuyers: When selling a house to an iBuyer, you could receive a cash offer in as short as 24 hours. The best part is that you do not have to worry about staging or open houses.
- Realtors in the U.S: If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle.
Selling a House in Huntsville City: Everything You Need to Know
- Seller Disclosures in Alabama: Alabama’s real estate laws require home sellers to disclose certain things when selling their homes. Read our blog to find out the details!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Alabama: When you sell your house by owner in Huntsville City or any other city in Alabama, you need to take care of certain important factors like repairs, staging, etc. Check out our blog to learn the ins and outs of selling a house in Huntsville.
- Seller Closing Costs in Alabama: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Alabama State. Check out our blog and prepare for the closing!
- How to Sell Your House Fast in Huntsville, AL: The best ways to sell your house fast in Huntsville, AL are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Real Estate Housing Market in Alabama: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
Resources for Selling Your Home
Learn about Flat Fee MLS and companies who offer the best services in Alabama. Here’s our detailed blog on the top Flat Fee MLS companies in Alabama.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Alabama.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Alabama MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it covers most of the MLS’ in Alabama which includes the Huntsville MLS.
How long does it take to list your house on the Huntsville MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS package in Huntsville, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Huntsville. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and is known for its good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Related: flat fee mls huntsville al, listing agent huntsville al, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash