Flat Fee MLS in Huntsville, AL has been gaining steady popularity over the years. Home values in Huntsville, have spiked by 22.3% since last year. While it could be the best time to sell your house in Huntsville, paying a 5%- 6% commission on your sale could put you off! However, with Flat Fee MLS companies, you could actually save around $9,960 on commissions on a $332,000 home.
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Huntsville AL Listing Companies
- Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
- Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Huntsville Alabama Companies
- Should You opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Huntsville AL Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Beycome||$99- $499||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Group||$399- $549||🚩 0.50%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. I Sold My House||$299- $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Rate Realty||$179||🚩 0.25%- 2%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with MLS Huntsville listing companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Huntsville, AL Companies
Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
💰 Save Thousands on Commission: Houzeo’s plans are typically a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
📣 Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites. Houzeo also has nifty social media sharing tools. No other platform gives you this much exposure.
⚡ Fast Listing & Changes: Houzeo is 100% online. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
⭐ 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot. There is comfort in the fact that when you call, there is a live person picking up the phone on the other line.
📱 Cutting-edge Technology: Houzeo is the most powerful real estate website. Its advanced features include:
- IntelliList Listing Management System: Lets you manage your listing 100% online.
- Houzeo Showings: Manage showing appointments online.
- Houzeo Offers: All offers are summarized online. You can view and compare offers, or counter an offer. In a multiple-offer situation, you can also call for highest and best offers.
- Buyer Search: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform: Guides you to your closing.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
Beycome was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
💰 Packages: They provide two packages Flat Fee MLS Huntsville packages for $99 and $299 that save you from listing agent commission. Their full-service $599 package will cost you 1% commission from sale price at closing.
📱Technology: Beycome offers you advanced features like managing your listing, organizing offers, and showing schedules, making it easy for home sellers to list their home on the MLS Alabama.
👉 Cancellation: With their 90-day money-back guarantee, you can cancel your purchase if you don’t sell or receive at least two offers in that timeframe.
📝 Note: Sellers have also reported Beycome asking them to use their title company.
- Completely online process of receiving offers and negotiation
- Helps in pricing your home, you get two house value estimates
- No documentation and paperwork assistance for flat fee MLS for sale by owner
- No clear mention of the buyer’s agent fee
Beycome has a 4.5 out of 5 rating (326 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews.
Available throughout Alabama.
3. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is a Flat rate real estate company that offers Flat Fee packages as well as full-service packages.
💼 Packages: They offer 3 packages:
Full service:- $349
The Full service package also charges 0.50% at closing.
🔑 Key Features: For a listing term of 6-12 months, they allow up to 50 photos in their premium and full-service packages, negotiation and closing assistance, document reviews, etc.
💻 Technology: They are relatively technologically advanced and also provide a showing time app for their realtors.
🚫 Limitations: Their basic (Showcase) package does not include negotiation assistance, contract review, and Market Analysis (CMA).
- A Flat Fee option is available, and multiple services are available on à la carte basis
- Full-Service options are available
- Upload up to 25 photos even in the limited package
- Technologically underdeveloped
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first and can increase the calling frequency of agents
- No scope for substantial savings as compared to other flat fee MLS listing companies
No reviews were found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
The company provides nationwide coverage.
4. I Sold My House
💼 Packages: I Sold My House is a Flat Fee MLS Alabama listing service that offers flat-fee packages ranging from $299 to $399. With their packages, you can schedule open houses without any additional fees.
📞 Additional Support: One of the better features that they have is that they directly forward all the buyer leads to you i.e., the home seller.
🔑 Key Features: You can also pay $50/month to feature your listing on their homepage and sidebar, this will give your home added exposure and might lead to quick sales.
🚫 Limitations: Their packages are quite stringent and do not allow a lot of customization, and not a lot of a la carte options are available.
- You save the listing agent commission
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller
- You are on your own to market your property
- Many home sellers have complained about their customer support
We could not find enough credible reviews of I Sold My House to produce a rating.
Covers major Alabama MLS’.
5. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty is originally only licensed in Connecticut and is a partner with listing brokers in other states where they’re not licensed.
💼 Packages: They offer only one Flat Fee MLS Huntsville listing package that is pegged at $179 and allows only 6 photos to be uploaded. If you want to upload more photos then you have to pay an additional $50.
📝 Note: You need to sell your home ONLY with the services they provide, not with which you want.
⚠️ Caution: Their listing broker will retain 0.5% of the buyer’s broker commission for additional services provided by him in the state of Alabama. Apart from this, the listing broker would retain 0.1%-0.25% of the buyer’s broker’s commission, for reasons not explicitly mentioned on the website.
- One of the cheapest Flat Fee MLS Huntsville packages available
- Only 6 photos with the basic package
- Not available in all of Alabama
- Additional charges for photo upgrades
- Hefty charges and commissions
We could not find enough credible reviews to produce a positive or negative rating for this company.
Flat Fee Realty covers only major MLS’ in Alabama.
- 🤔 Did you know?
Alabama real estate markets have escalated by a whopping 18.7% in the last year!
This provides you with an excellent opportunity to sell your house.
»Explore: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
Should You Opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
The median home values have substantially increased across the United States over the past 10 years to reach $350,000. But to leverage maximum profits, you need to bypass the hefty real estate commission. To thus save on commission fees, home sellers could opt for Flat Fee brokers in Huntsville, Alabama.
This is where Flat Fee MLS services in Alabama like Houzeo help. They ensure that your property gets listed on all the important Alabama MLS’ and gets maximum exposure online by the best Alabama realtors through MLS listings.
Real People, Real Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Alabama MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it covers most of the MLS’ in Alabama which includes the Huntsville MLS.
How long does it take to list your house on the Huntsville MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS package in Huntsville, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Huntsville. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and is known for its good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Related: alabama mls listings, flat fee mls huntsville al, alabama mls listings,realtor com Birmingham alabama, greater birmingham mls, alabama mls listings, alabama mls listings,realtor com Birmingham alabama.