As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Connecticut and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Connecticut
|Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Strong Online and Offline Presence||Coldwell Banker Homes↗️|
|Luxury Property Specialist||Raveis↗️|
|A Huge Database||Zillow↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Connecticut
- Listing Fee: $329
- 4.9/5 (4,005 reviews)
About: Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS Connecticut listing service lets you list your house for $349, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Coldwell Banker Homes
- Unique Marketing Tool
- 3.3/5 ( 48 reviews)
About: Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage owned by Realogy. With more than 96,000 agents in 3,500 offices, their services go above and beyond what our customers expect. Their Seller Services Guarantee backs this promise.
Services Offered: Buying, Selling, Renting, Relocation
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Marketing your property
Our Take: Coldwell Banker’s website does not include any tools or resources for sellers. If you’re selling your home, you’ll need to conduct additional research or speak directly with your agent. However, they discuss in detail how their agents can help you sell your home faster and for more money than other Realtors.
» Top Realtors in Connecticut: Our list of Top Realtors
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Advanced technology – CBx to help get more accurate information about the properties
- Strong agent network
- Better reach in the local market
- Delayed process
- Poor ratings on various portals
- No uniformity in agent’s service
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3.3/5 on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker is operated in 40+ countries.
- Highly Accurate Database
- 3.5/5 (82 reviews)
About: Realtor.com is the official listing site of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and is one of the most comprehensive sources of listings and information sourced for homebuyers and sellers. Many REALTORS consider it one of the best housing sites.
Services Offered: Buying, Selling, Renting, Mortgage, REALTOR® Search
Mobile Availability: Yes
Best For: Huge exposure to properties through the platform
Our Take: Realtor.com has huge statistical data because it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making it the most accurate real estate database.
» Top Real Estate Companies in Connecticut: Read our detailed review of Top Real Estate Companies.
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has 3.5/5 (82 reviews) rating on G2.com
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
- One-stop-shop for all real estate services
- 1/5 (5 reviews)
About: William Raveis Real Estate was established in Fairfield, CT in 1974. They offer services in property buying & selling, rentals, mortgage, and insurance under one roof.
Awards & Recognition: #1 independent family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and the #8th real estate company in the country, William Raveis’ Real Estate, Mortgage, and Insurance divisions have been awarded the Gold Medal distinction by the Commercial Record and Banker & Tradesman for five consecutive years, Best Luxury Real Estate Agency 2022
Services Offered: Buying & Selling, Relocation, Mortgage, Insurance, Rentals, Luxury Properties, Home Staging
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Luxury Properties and Relocation
Our Take: Easy to navigate website which offers most of the real estate services under one roof. However, do your research when working with their real estate agents beforehand.
» Top Real Estate Agents in Connecticut: Our list of top 5 Agents!
- Real estate services like buying, selling, renting, luxury, mortgage, and insurance are all under one roof.
- Easy to navigate website
- Listed properties give information about surrounding schools, restaurants, and nearby infrastructure.
- Few customers had issues with their rental services.
- Customers also had negative experiences with their agents during the closing stages.
William Raveis has 1/5 rating on Yelp.
William Raveis serves throughout the state of Connecticut
- Listing Fee: 3%(on MLS), Free on platform
- 1.7/5 (254 reviews)
About: Zillow has over 200 million homes in its database. Extensive sorting criteria and seamless home-browsing feature make Zillow one of the best real estate websites in 2022.
Services Offered: Listing, Connect with agents and lenders, Search for homes and apartments, Tour the home through pictures and videos, Push notifications of updates to your search criteria. The platform sources listings from the MLS and also includes properties as part of foreclosures, auctions, and for sale by owner.
Mobile Availability: Yes. It is also the most downloaded mobile app and has garnered nearly 40M unique visits.
Best For: Home buyers in their home searching journey.
Our Take: Zillow offers a robust suite of apps and guides such as Zillow Zestimate, mobile app, 3D virtual home touring app, rental manager app, etc. However, the platform hides FSBO listings in the “Other Listings” category, making it harder for the buyer to find FSBO information. By default, Zillow only displays agent listings.
» Zillow Reviews: The truth about Zillow’s FREE listing!
- Zillow Zestimate
- Zillow mobile app
- Rental manager app
- 3D virtual home touring app
- Biggest real estate website in the US
- Solicitation calls from agents
- Poor customer service
- Hides FSBO seller listings by default
Zillow has a 1.7/5 (254 reviews) rating on Trustpilot.
Zillow is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Connecticut?
Many real estate websites in Connecticut have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Connecticut. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Connecticut.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Connecticut for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
2. Which is the best real estate website in Connecticut?
The best real estate websites in Connecticut are:
2. Coldwell Banker Homes
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Connecticut Real Estate Market: Will the Connecticut real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: real estate websites in ct, websites real estate ct