You can sell your house more quickly and avoid paying high commissions to the realtors. You can save $21,000 by using a Flat Fee MLS listing, and that’s all there is to it! That’s where our reviews of Alaska Flat Fee MLS companies can be helpful.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Alaska Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Mr. Alaska Real Estate||$299||$250 - $450||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Congress Realty||$299 - $499||$50 - $300||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. National Flat Fee Association||$399 - $899||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Best Choice Flat Fee||$399 - $899||2.4% - 2.9%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. ISoldMyHouse||$299 - $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. FSBO.com||$99 - $399||Up to $335||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Alaska Companies
- 📌 In Alaska, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $399, the Gold at $499 and the Platinum at $549+.
- Listing Fee: $349+
- Available nationwide
- 4.9/ 5.0 (4,351 reviews)
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Mr. Alaska Real Estate
- Listing Fee: $299
- Upload more than 25 photos
- No credible reviews were found.
Since 1996, Sun Properties LLC has assisted home buyers and home sellers in Alaska. With his years of experience and assistance, Rick Davies has helped his clients list their houses in the Alaska MLS.
Package: Mr. Alaska Real Estate offers one Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $299: This package comes with a free MLS listing with a maximum number of images. You can also make unlimited changes to your listing. This package also allows you to post open houses on the MLS. Additionally, they provide services like contract write-ups and contract reviews, which will cost you $450 and $250, respectively
👉 Our Take: The listing period is not indicated on their website, in comparison to other listing companies like Houzeo. Houzeo is a better choice for you because they feature transparent, affordable packages and excellent customer ratings.
- There is only one Flat Fee MLS listing package; the other two are extra service options and are priced higher.
- You can make unlimited changes to your listing, but there is no listing period mentioned on their website.
- You can post open houses on the MLS with this package.
No reviews of this company could be found from enough reliable sources to give it a positive or negative rating.
They cover all the top MLSs in Alaska.
3. Congress Realty
- Listing Fee: $299 - $499
- List within 48 hours
- 4.9/ 5 (48 reviews)
Founded by J. Andrew English, Congress Realty offers Flat Fee MLS listing services at affordable prices.
Packages: Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full service package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos. Other services include access to all state forms & disclosures, Showing Appointment Tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic package. Maximum number of photos are allowed and you get to make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Congress Realty is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
🚩 You Should Know: Congress Realty charges $50-$350 for additional services like yard signs and lockboxes. Most other services include these with their packages.
- Customizable packages, perfect for home sellers who know which service to spend on
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Free Comparative Market Analysis report on request
- Unlimited changes to your listing
- Only one package, which is slightly more expensive than their competitor’s basic package
- Additional costs for adding more photos and phone forwarding services
Congress Realty has a (48 total reviews) on Google.
Congress Realty is available in multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Alaska: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Idaho: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho
- Flat Fee MLS Louisiana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana
- Flat Fee MLS Montana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana
- Flat Fee MLS Nevada: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
- Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Mexico
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
- Flat Fee MLS Texas: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Texas
- Flat Fee MLS Utah: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Utah
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington
4. National Flat Fee Association
- Listing Fee: $399 to $899
- Upload up to 40 photos
- No credible reviews were found.
The National Flat Fee Association, aka Listing Results LLC is a national Flat Fee MLS listing service that serves Alaska home sellers via its local licensed brokers.
Packages: National Flat Fee Association Offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full service package.
- Deluxe Package – $399: It includes a listing term of 6 months and up to 40 photos. They offer some premium services in this package, like a combo key box, printable color flyer, and yard sign.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Basic Package with 12 months of listing term and the service of reviewing and discussing the contract page by page.
- Full Service Package – $899: This package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with the CMA report, negotiations, contract review, and closing.
👉 Our Take: National Flat Fee Association does not allow you to customize your packages. If you want negotiation assistance, or assistance with contract writing or reviewing, then you have to buy their most expensive package of $899.
No reviews found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for National Flat Fee Association.
National Flat Fee covers most of the counties in Alaska.
5. Best Choice Flat Fee
- Listing Fee: $399-$1995
- Additional Fees: 2.9% at closing + $15-$60 for optional services
- No credible reviews were found.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who directly work with the Flat Fee Group. They provide flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Best Choice Flat Fee’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include pricing assistance, review assistance, closing assistance, and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In their full-service package, they offer a listing term until the sale, and also you will get the assistance of a broker to handle negotiations, inspection and loan issues, and paperwork up to closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo’s economical packages, Best Choice’s packages are more expensive. They charge a closing fee of 2.9% with the Basic and Premium Packages and 2.4% with the Full-Service Package. Houzeo’s services carry no hidden charges whatsoever.
- Listing syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
No reviews found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Best Choice Flat Fee is available nationwide.
- Listing Fee: $299 - $399
- List within 48 hours
- 4.7/5.0 (35 reviews)
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
- Listing Fee: $99 - $399
- Limited a la carte items
- No credible reviews were found.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Alaska Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Alaska services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. BUYER BEWARE!
📣 REMEMBER: Houzeo discloses all i ts fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Alaska Pricing page
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, which in turn increases the chances of a sale. As the MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed, affiliate professionals and top real estate agents in Alaska, only they can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data. And if you go through the typical real estate companies in Alaska to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor. This way, depending on the package you choose, you retain all of your rights to sell your home as a for sale by owner MLS listing and can enjoy other real estate services (with the assistance of flat fee real estate brokers in Alaska).
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Alaska Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, choose the top real estate agents in Alaska to get top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS Alaska came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Alaska Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Alaska, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the flat-fee broker will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer’s agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Alaska: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is a basic form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Alaska, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Alaska companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Alaska:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Seller’s Disclosure Statement
» Alaska Seller Disclosures: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Alaska
If you want to sell a house by owner (FSBO) in Alaska, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Alaska listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to the owner in Alaska or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly, marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Alaska: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Alaska.
Sell Your House Fast in Alaska
The best ways to sell your house fast in Alaska are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling them quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Alaska: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Alaska and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Alaska
When you sell your home in Alaska, you’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller’s closing costs. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
» Seller Closing Costs in Alaska: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska
Many flat-fee MLS companies in Alaska are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practises like offering a free MLS listing and then charging you a hefty percentage when closing. They might slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay hundreds of dollars.
The top real estate companies in Alaska mentioned above are the most trusted and reliable among home sellers, and that’s why you should not worry about any malpractice from the aforementioned companies.
» How To Sell My House Fast in Alaska? Here’s What You Can Do
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat-fee MLS companies in Alaska, then you have other options:
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
Discount brokers in Alaska are either companies or individuals who work at a discounted fee or a flat fee MLS, instead of the 2%-3% standard listing agent commission. Their fee can be as little as 1%. However, do remember that you still have to pay the buyer’s agent commission of 2%-3%.
Discount real estate brokers can be a good alternative for home sellers in Alaska because they are licenced brokers who will assist you throughout the transaction.
⚡ America Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
This alternative is suggested only when you have a buyer ready to buy your house. When you don’t have a buyer and you don’t even list on the MLS, you are potentially losing out on 87% of the buyers who buy through an agent.
Also, agents’ #1 way of finding a fantastic home for their clients is the Alaska Multiple Listing Service, or MLS. Keeping your property on the top of the Alaska MLS without buyer offers is of no use.
If you don’t want to use an MLS, you can rely on social media marketing, sites like Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, or even your yard sign.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out our rankings of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
Some property owners may find that companies buying houses for cash are a good alternative. They are a good option as they come with a slew of advantages, like an easy closing process and no inspections or open house requirements. In fact, you don’t even have to make an effort to clean and repair your house.
Whether you’re a real estate investor or just a regular home seller, selling a home that requires a lot of work can be a hassle. Most retail buyers will be unable to acquire your home if it is unsightly or requires extensive modifications. Here’s when cash home buyers in Alaska can help you.
However, the primary drawback to selling to a cash home buyer is that you might miss out on the open market competition, which you will only see if you list with a Flat-Fee Realtor. There are also chances that you might end up selling your house at a lower price than expected.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in America: Check our rankings of the Best Cash Company in America!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours, however, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in the U.S: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Alaska Companies
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Alaska?
Houzeo is the best flat fee MLS website in Alaska. Congress Realty and Mr. Alaska Real Estate are distant #2 and #3.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Alaska?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Alaska. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live on Houzeo?
The standard time to list is 2 business days once you've completed all of your tasks correctly and the broker has no queries for you. However, for most Alaska MLSs, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Related Keywords: flat fee mls alaska, alaska mls listings, mls listings alaska, alaska mls listing, alaska real estate mls listings, alaska mls, mls alaska, akmls, ak mls, alaska multiple listing service, alaskamls, alaska lists, alska mls, alaska multiple listing service, best flat fee mls listing service, fsbo alaska, alaska housing, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market