As per the NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Alaska and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Alaska
|REAL ESTATE SUPER APP||Houzeo↗️|
|MOST ACCURATE DATABASE||Realtor↗️|
|REAL ESTATE BEHEMOTH||Zillow↗️|
|BRAND RECOGNITION||Century 21↗️|
|BEST MOBILE APP FOR BUYERS||Trulia↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Alaska
- Listing Fee: $349
- 4.9/5 (4,005 reviews)
Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- Paperless transactions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Listing directly is not allowed
- 2.5/5 (1010 reviews)
About: Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings, and is regarded as the best house searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Services Offered: Listing, REALTOR® network, Mortgage and refinance calculators
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Accurate home value estimation and the most extensive database of REALTOR®s
Our Take: Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals.
- Free listing on MLS
- 1.8/5 (257 reviews)
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with over 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free of charge.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is the perfect first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value
For Home Buyers
- Homes For Sale: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest marketplace for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more. Use filters to target a specific area and use pricing and saving filters.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: As the most experienced real estate website, Zillow provides its users with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, or financing with a seamless end-to-end service. However, once your property gets listed, expect unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing 🚩
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact agent” that routes them to
- Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 rating (257 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
4. Century 21
- Largest Brokerage
- 3.6/5 (105 reviews)
About: Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms. Century 21 has over 11,600 independent franchise real estate brokers working with over 122,000 real estate agents as of April 2021. Their international offices span over 80 countries.
Awards & Recognition: In 2016, the CENTURY 21® brand received the “Highest Overall Satisfaction for First-Time Home Sellers, First-Time Home Buyers, Repeat Home Sellers, and Repeat Home Buyers (Tied in 2016) among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Three Years in a Row” by J.D. Power*.
Services Offered: Residential & Commercial Real Estate, Luxury Homes, Global Real Estate
Mobile Availability: Yes
Best For: First-time home buyers and sellers
Our Take: In contrast, if you select an agent from their website, you will not be eligible for any discounts or rebates. Instead, you will be working with an agent who will charge you the standard (high) commission and fees.
» Best Real Estate Brokers in America: Learn more
- Brand Recognition, exposed to lots of marketing ideas. Good coverage
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Delayed services as mentioned in the customer reviews
- Poor ratings on various portals
- Many customer complaints
Century 21 has an average rating of 3.6/5 (105 votes) on Consumer Affairs.
Century 21 operates in 80+ countries.
- A comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 4/5 (124 ratings)
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
For Home Buyers: Find Homes for sale or rent on Trulia. They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet safe, community events, etc. You can also check the price trend of the listed property
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
- Accurate local information
- Interactive, free, and easy-to-use mobile app
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – a Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How To Sell My House Fast in Alaska? Here’s What You Can Do
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Alaska?
Many real estate websites in Alaska have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream homes comfortably through the web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your needs requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you achieve your goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Alaska. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Alaska.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Alaska for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most popular real estate websites in Alaska?
The most popular real estate websites in Alaska are:
4. Century 21
Which online real estate website is most accurate?
Zillow.com is the most accurate online real estate website.
Related: real estate in alaska, real estate websites like zillow, real estate agents in alaska, alaska real estate companies, real estate companies in alaska, top real estate agents in alaska, real estate websites like realtor.com, best real estate websites alaska, real estate websites alaska, best alaska real estate