From Lafayette Square to Soulard, St. Louis home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Missouri Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among St. Louis home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $479: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Mound City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS St. Louis MO Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Buyself Realty||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Group||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. The Flat Fee Guy||$399||🚩 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. List With Freedom||$295||🚩 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95||$69 to $400||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS St. Louis MO Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Missouri’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $479, and the Gold package costs $549. The virtual full-service Platinum package is priced at $599. All the packages include an additional $395 at closing.
2. Buyself Realty
BuySelf Realty offers 2-3 Flat Fee MLS packages depending on the state/county you are in.
- Common services include free disclosure forms, no hidden fees guarantee, showing requests will directly go to you, and a right MLS guarantee. The Total package usually contains a deluxe sign post and closing guarantee.
👉 Our Take: For a budget-friendly listing, we suggest going with the Standard package in any state/county as it covers all the key services at a reasonable price.
Founded by Albert Hepp, BuySelf Realty Inc is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that serves all the states in the U.S.
- Free Listing Changes: You can make as many changes as you want free of cost.
- Maximum Exposure: Your listing will be posted on hundreds of websites like Zillow.com, HomeFinder.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, and cyberhomes among others.
- Rush Service Available: They also offer their services hastily if you are looking to wrap things up quickly.
- Pay Later Option: You can use their services and pay in 6 months with no interest option.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers of BuySelf Realty Inc.
- Minimal Offline Services: They do not provide in-person meetings with the listing agent. Only specific packages offer a session with a real estate professional to answer your queries.
- No Mobile App: Even though they prefer to offer support via phone or email, they do not have the convenient option of a mobile app.
Buyself Realty reviews are incredible. It has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars (243 total reviews) on Google Reviews.
BuySelf Realty offers its services across all the states and DC. With its cost-efficient packages, BuySelf Realty typically offers good services for first-time home sellers.
However, for a more complicated deal, you might need actual broker assistance which BuySelf Realty lacks. BuySelf Realty packages vary as per the county.
In St. Louis, the company offers 2 packages – Economy Package at $199 and Standard Package at $299. While in some counties, a third plan, Total Package, is also available at $499.
3. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its inception in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
4. The Flat Fee Guy
Flat Fee Guy
The Flat Fee Guy offers only 3 flat fee MLS packages in St Louis.
- All packages offer 12 months listing term with 25 to 99 photos on the MLS. Your house is listed on Remax, Orenda Real Estate, Keller Williams, and other sites. It also provides you with an eBook on For Sale By Owner strategies.
Coverage in 2 States: Flat Fee Guy provides flat fee MLS services in Missouri and Kansas.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Optimizer flat fee MLS package priced at $399. It is optimized with multiple services for a home seller. However, the other packages too offer similar services which are less flexible and have limited options.
The Flat Fee Guy is one of the ideal option for FSBO home sellers in the Missouri and Kansas.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Heartland, Maris or South Central Kansas, and other local MLS websites.
- Showings Scheduling: You get centralized showings and scheduling services included in the package.
- Home Valuation: Flat Fee Guy provides you the NAR’s Realtors property report and seller reports to price your home competitively.
- Unlimited Changes: It allows you to make unlimited updates to your listing.
- Good on Tech: most of the processes at Flat Fee Guy are performed online, so your listing goes live within 1-2 business days.
- Yard Sign: You are provided with an upgraded ‘For Sale‘ Yard Sign along with 2 directional signs along with your listing.
- FSBO eBook: As a home seller you receive an eBook with effective For Sale By Owner strategies.
In our research, we found few drawbacks about The Flat Fee Guy:
- Lacks on Tech: Although most of the processes are online but Flat Fee Guy lacks a seller dashboard and mobile app.
- Additional Fees: You will be charged 1/3 of 1% as transaction fee + $375 as Broker Admin fee at closing.
- Lack of Information: Flat Fee Guy’s website shows unclear information about the services and prices.
- No Credible Reviews: It has no credible reviews from any trusted sources like Google Reviews or Trustpilot.
No credible reviews are found.
Flat Fee Guy is a licensed real estate brokerage in Missouri and Kansas since 2004. It offers multiple packages with different prices but it does charge additional fees at closing in all its flat fee plans.
Flat Fee Guy has reconfigured its services for remote consultation. However, the website does not specify all its services and pricing information.
In Missouri and Kansas, Flat Fee Guy offers the Optimizer package at $399, the Maximizer package at $699, and the Ultimizer package at $999 to the home sellers.
5. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
6. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin services are significantly overcharged.
You should consider the pros of Homecoin while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
» Houzeo vs. Homecoin: Check this link out!! To have a clear vision amongst the companies.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
🚩 Beware: St. Louis Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with St. Louis MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS St. Louis Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do St. Louis Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in St. Louis is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing St. Louis Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Missouri. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in St. Louis service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on St. Louis MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Missouri with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing service package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
MO Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Missouri: Some Flat Fee MLS Missouri companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Missouri: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in St. Louis or any other city in Missouri. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Missouri home sale calculator.
Alternatives to St. Louis Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: St. Louis discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Missouri Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in St. Louis and other Missouri markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in St. Louis.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in St. Louis make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Missouri and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Missouri: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these St. Louis multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in St. Louis. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Missouri MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it covers most of the Missouri MLS' which includes the St. Louis MLS.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on the St. Louis MLS?
You have to select a flat rate MLS package in Seattle and submit your details on the website. Further, you have to answer the follow-up questions asked by the agent. Your listing goes live within 24 to 48 hours after the process.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best St. Louis Flat Fee MLS. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and is known for its good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Missouri: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Missouri Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Missouri? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Missouri: Will the Missouri housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Missouri: A typical buyer in Missouri may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Missouri.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Missouri: Find out who pays closing costs in Missouri and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Missouri: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Missouri.
Related: Lauralei, fsbo st louis, mls listings Missouri, missouri MLS, mls st louis real estate, mls Missouri, real estate brokers of Missouri, flat fee mls Missouri, missouri multiple listing service, flat fee mls st louis,, fsbo Missouri, lauralei, st louis flat fee mls,Flat Fee MLS Missouri St. Louis