From Boise to Sandpoint, Idaho home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Idaho Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst ID home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in the Gem State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Idaho Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$800||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Lowes Flat Fee Realty||$399||$40-$200||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$159||0.10%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$399||$50 - $250||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Idaho Services
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Idaho’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Idaho. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker, and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Idaho.
3. Lowes Flat Fee Realty
ADDITIONAL FEE ALERT
Lowes Flat Fee Realty
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers three flat fee MLS listing packages.
- Showcase Package – $399: This package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. Listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Premium Realtor Assist – $399 + 0.75% of Sales Price: This package includes services from the Showcase package. It also offers full agency representation with a listing term until sold and support via phone and email.
- Realtor Assist – $0 Upfront + 1.5% of Sales Price: This package offers services similar to the Premium Realtor Assist package.
👉 Our Take: Their packages are quite heavy on the pocket. If budget is not a constraint, we recommend their Premium Realtor Assist package priced at $399+0.75% of the sales price.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers its services in Oregon and Idaho.
- Market Exposure: Your property gets listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- State Disclosures: All packages include all necessary contracts, forms, addendums, and disclosures you need to sell your house.
- Virtual Tour: You can insert your virtual house tour link into the MLS. This will help your listing to attract potential buyer’s attention.
- Listing Support: They provide listing support that makes the process seamless. This ensures your property gets maximum exposure.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty has few drawbacks you should know about.
- Additional Fees for Open House: Their Showcase package doesn’t include open house. You have to pay $50 for up to 3-weekend postings.
- Costly and Confusing Packages: The Premium Realtor Assist and Realtor Assist package offers the exact same services. However, their package rates differ drastically thereby confusing the seller.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty has 4.8 out of 5 star rating from 106 total reviews on the popular review site Google Reviews.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Check out Lowes Flat Fee Realty’s Google review and choose accordingly.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers three packages priced at $399, $399 + 0.75% of sales price, and $0 upfront cost + 1.5% of sales price respectively. All their packages include necessary contracts, forms, addendums, and disclosures.
The pricing difference between the Premium and Realtor Assist packages is confusing as it offers identical services. Their additional services are costly compared to other Flat Fee MLS companies.
4. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package which varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In Idaho, Flat Fee Realty offers to list your home at $199.
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
In Idaho, Flat Fee Group offers a Showcase Flat Fee MLS package at $399. They provide an Assist plan for $0 upfront and 1.5% at closing. They also have a Full Service plan at $399 for listing and 0.75% at closing.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Idaho Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Idaho services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Idaho Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Idaho Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service ID is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Idaho Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Idaho. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in ID service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Idaho MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Idaho with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
ID Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Idaho: Some Flat Fee MLS Idaho companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Idaho: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Idaho. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Idaho home sale calculator
Alternatives to Idaho Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS ID companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need hand-holding, we recommend you hire a full-service in-person Idaho realtor. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Boise and other Idaho markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Idaho.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Idaho make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Idaho and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Idaho: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home with Idaho Flat Rate Realtors.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Idaho. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho
What Are the Top For Sale By Owner Sites In Idaho?
By far, Houzeo has been the leading Flat Fee MLS site in Idaho followed by Congress Realty and Lowes Flat Fee Realty.
Is Flat Fee Legal in Idaho?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
How Long Does it Take For My Listing to go Live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Idaho, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how can you change your listing information in minutes.
Who pays the closing costs in Idaho?
Though a majority of the closing costs are the buyer's responsibility, escrow fees are split between the buyer and the seller. In certain cases, he buyer and seller might even split all the closing costs equally.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Idaho: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Idaho Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Idaho? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Idaho: Tips for how to sell a house by owner in Idaho!
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Idaho: A typical buyer in Idaho may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Idaho.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Idaho: Find out who pays closing costs in Idaho and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Idaho: Read more to find out the cost of title insurance in Idaho.
Related : idaho real estate, idaho real estate commission, real estate idaho, idaho realestate, real estate in idaho, flat fee mls listing, flat fee real estate brokers, realtor idaho, flat fee real estate brokers near me, idaho mls, flat rate realtors, idaho mls listings, best flat fee mls listing service, realestate in idaho, flat rate realtors near me, fsbo idaho, flat fee mls for sale by owner, low cost real estate listing, real estate companies in Idaho, mls idaho listings, mls listings Idaho, idaho mls search, search idaho MLS, idaho real estate MLS, flat fee mls idaho, idaho flat fee MLS, realtor Idaho, idaho real estate commission, mls nampa, mls navica, mls southeast, mls windsor, north idaho MLS, northern idaho MLS, ocatello paragon mls, idaho properties, flat fee real estate Idaho, flat fee MLS real estate Idaho, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS Idaho