Arizona real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But home prices statewide were up by 18% year-over-year in June 2022. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions.
That’s all the reason you need to use technology to sell your home and save at least $21,000 in average real estate agent commissions! Here are our rankings of the best Arizona Flat Fee MLS companies.
Rankings: Best Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Sell By Owner Arizona||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. AZ FSBO Pro||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Mountain Lake Realty||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$99 - $1,499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat List||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Arizona
- 📌In Arizona, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429 and the Platinum at $449 + 0.5% at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Sell By Owner Arizona
For home sellers looking to list on Arizona MLS, flat fee company Sell By Owner Arizona is a good option.
Packages: They offer 3 Arizona Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Good Package – $299: Includes a 3 month listing term with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to the Arizona MLS along with other real estate websites. It also includes printable color flyer template and real estate contracts and disclosures.
- Better Package – $399: The services offered are same as that of the Good package. Listing term is 6 months with 12 photos. Additionally, you get open houses posted on sell by owner Arizona webpage.
- Best Package – $499: The listing term is 1 year with 25 digital photos. You get the benefits of sell by owner Arizona Property Webpage and Arizona Showcase Listing.
👉 Our Take: Although the packages they offer are pocket-friendly, there is no scope of customization. We recommend you to look for a Flat Fee MLS company that offers customizable packages that suit your needs.
- Their top package allows you to have custom web addresses for your listing that you can share with potential buyers
- Free cancellation included with all the packages
- No extra assistance like contract review
- You can not change photos or the property description once they go live
- No à la carte services
Sell By Owner Arizona has no credible ratings available.
Sell By Owner Arizona covers major MLS’ in Arizona
3. AZ FSBO Pro
AZ FSBO Pro services are available throughout Arizona.
Packages: They offer 3 AZ Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $199: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Listing gets syndicated to the local AZ MLS and Realtor.com. You also get an FSBO e-book for guidance.
- Package 2 – $249: The services offered are same as that of the basic package. The listing term is 6 months and includes 15 photos.
- Package 3 – $299: Includes a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos plus all the services of the other 2 packages.
👉 Our Take: The packages provide limited exposure. With Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS packages, your listing gets syndicated to websites like Redfin, Zillow/ Trulia and more. Your home gets local as well as national exposure.
- Your property will be listed on the Arizona MLS and on Realtor.com for 3 months
- There are is no cancellation fees
- Extra charges for open house dates in your MLS listing
AZ FSBO Pro has no credible ratings available.
AZ FSBO Pro covers major MLS’ in Arizona
4. Mountain Lake Realty
Mountain Lake Realty is a licensed Flat Fee MLS Arizona company that provides more than just “Entry Only” service.
Packages: They offer 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 virtual full service package.
- Package 1 – $295: Listing term is 12 months. Includes seller report, disclosures, phone/email forwarding, showing time, open house schedule and contract review. Max home value is 999k.
- Package 2 – $499: Includes all the services of package 1 plus professional photography, DocuSign and electronic lockbox. Max home value is 999k.
- Package 3 – $ 1000: This is a virtual full service package with a max home value of 1.2M.
Our Take: The packages are expensive for the services they offer. Moreover, every package has a maximum home value. If your home is not under their maximum home value index, you can not list it with Mountain Realty.
- They offer Flat Fee MLS as well as Full Service packages.
- Contract review with the agent is available in the basic package
- Electronic form signing is not available
- Every AZ flat fee package has a maximum home value
Mountain Lake Realty has a (13 total reviews) on popular review site Zillow.
Mountain Lake Realty covers all major Arizona MLS’
5. Congress Realty
Founded by J. Andrew English, Congress Realty offers Flat Fee MLS listing services at affordable prices.
Packages: Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full service package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos. Other services include access to all state forms & disclosures, Showing Appointment Tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic package. Maximum number of photos are allowed and you get to make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Congress Realty is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
🚩 You Should Know: Congress Realty charges $50-$350 for additional services like yard signs and lockboxes. Most other services include these with their packages.
- Customizable packages, perfect for home sellers who know which service to spend on.
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
- Free Comparative Market Analysis report on request.
- Unlimited changes to your listing.
- Only one package, which is slightly more expensive than their competitor’s basic package.
- Additional costs for adding more photos and phone forwarding services.
Congress Realty has a (48 total reviews) on Google.
Congress Realty is available in multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Alaska: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska.
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Idaho: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho.
- Flat Fee MLS Louisiana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana.
- Flat Fee MLS Montana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana.
- Flat Fee MLS Nevada: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada.
- Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Mexico.
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon.
- Flat Fee MLS Texas: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Texas.
- Flat Fee MLS Utah: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Utah.
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services.
- No hidden fees.
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
Founded in 1999, FlatList.com provides professional real estate services to home sellers across multiple states across the United States.
Packages: They offer one single Flat Fee MLS Package priced at $299. The services vary in different states. Common services include a listing term of 6 months – 1 year with 25 photos, free listing changes, and open house postings on their site.
👉 Our Take: They are low on tech. Most of the processes are manual. For a seamless home selling experience, list your home with Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS packages that ensure a fast listing and maximum exposure.
- Your listing will be syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- You will receive all the required disclosure forms and HOA addendums, plus counter offer forms
- Unlimited changes can be made to your listing for free
- No customization is available
- Low on tech
FlatList.com has 5 out of 5 stars (55 total reviews) on Google.
FlatList.com covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
Review our rankings of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona
- Flat Fee MLS Hawaii: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Hawaii
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Arizona Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Arizona companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Arizona Pricing page
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering Fixed Fee MLS listing services in the top cities of Arizona.
As these companies are based in the respective cities or counties, their expertise in those respective regions will help you sell your home.
With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee listing Arizona companies, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Phoenix||Phoenix, Arizona Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure with proper market analysis.|
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Phoenix Companies
|Tucson||Tucson Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS.|
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Tucson Companies
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in average Arizona real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Arizona and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through top real estate companies in Arizona to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Work?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Service, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Arizona.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Arizona: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Arizona, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Arizona companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure requirements you need to know if you are selling a property in Arizona:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Smoke Detector Certificate
» Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Arizona: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell Your House Fast in Arizona
The best ways to sell your house fast in Arizona are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers in Arizona. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» Sell My House Fast for Cash Arizona : Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Arizona and for the Most Cash!
Sell A House By Owner in Arizona
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Arizona, list your home using AZ Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house by owner in Arizona or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A Home By Owner In Arizona: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Arizona
Closing Costs for Sellers in Arizona
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Arizona. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
» What are Seller Closing Costs in Arizona?: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
We talked about some of the best flat fee MLS companies in Arizona. But it should be noted that some flat fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices.
An example could be that they would claim to allow free listing on the MLS but then charge you a percentage at the time of closing. Some Flat Fee MLS companies might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay a small amount.
The companies that we mentioned above are all reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers. However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS companies in Arizona, we suggest you go with these options:
Option 1: Discount Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out our rankings of America’s Best Discount Real Estate Brokers
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO sites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: We’ve reviewed the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is in Arizona to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that will buy your home for cash outright. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours, however, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is many a times way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers in Arizona with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Who Pays Realtor Fees in Arizona: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Arizona!
Frequently Asked Questions About Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arizona?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arizona. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
Who pays realtor fees in Arizona?
Realtor fees in Arizona are paid by the seller. This fees is a percentage of the sale price of the property and the seller is required to disclose this percentage in the listing agreement.
How Much Does Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
You can expect to pay a flat fee between $279-$499 on average for an MLS listing in Arizona. On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $199 and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $999.
- Selling an Inherited House in Arizona: Want to sell an inherited property in Arizona? Check out this blog to know more.
- Best Time to Sell a house in Arizona: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover which is the best month to sell your AZ home.
- Benefits of Home Staging: A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in Arizona.
- Closing Cost calculator Arizona Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Arizona? Check out this Calculator.
- Home Staging Arizona: Check out the rankings of the best home staging companies in Arizona.
- How to Sell My House Fast Arizona: Check out this blog to know how you can sell your Arizona home quickly!
- Sell My House Arizona: Check out this blog to know how you can sell your Arizona home
- Sell a Home as is Arizona: Want to sell your Arizona house as is? Check out this blog
- Real Estate Photography Pricing Arizona: Read to know more about real estate photography in Arizona
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Arizona: A typical buyer in Arizona may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in California.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Arizona: Find out who pays closing costs in Arizona and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Arizona: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related Keywords: arizona realtor fees, az realtor fees, for sale by owner process in arizona, forsalebyowner az, real estate commission in az, flat fee realtor arizona, az flat fee reviews, phoenix mls, real estate agents in arizona, phoenix arizona flat fee mls, discount realtors phoenix, mls flat fee arizona, fsbo az, discount realtor phoenix, flat fee mls listing arizona, flat fee realtor phoenix, mls fees arizona, az flat fee listings, az fsbo pro, az mls listings, flat fee mls az, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, for sale by owner with buyer agent, Houzeo DigiTransact, Estimating Buyers Closing costs Arizona, get a cash offer for my house arizona, how much is a home appraisal in Arizona, preapproval letter for mortgage, when will the housing market crash in Arizona , low commission realtors near me, az fsbo, Arizona real estate agent list