47% of home buyers search for properties online. As a home seller, you need to find a real estate website in Arizona that will provide powerful tech tools at low costs.
As a home buyer, you need a great agent for negotiations, maximizing buyer rebates, and stellar customer support.
A good real estate website can steer your way through these choppy waters and give you smooth and hassle-free real estate transactions.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best real estate websites in the Grand Canyon State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Real Estate Websites in Arizona
🏅 Rankings: Best Arizona Real Estate Websites
- Houzeo: Best Technology
- Zillow: User Friendly App
- Redfin: Best Discount Brokerage
- Realtor: Accurate Data
- Arizona Best Real Estate: Local Exposure
- Century 21: Brand Recognition
- Coldwell Banker Homes: Best For Local Market
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites for Arizona
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $99+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $379+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 8 reasons:
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is Arizona’s #1 real estate company, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo offers Arizona’s FSBO home sellers affordable listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
Extensive Property Data
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month.
FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
👉 Our Take: If you are going FSBO, then we do not recommend Zillow as it limits your exposure. Further, you can also get multiple unsolicited calls from listing agents.
Here are some advantages of choosing Zillow:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- Your Listing Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section, which most home buyers aren’t aware of.
- Buyer Leads go to Local Agents: Zillow does not prominently display owner information. Any buyer who tries to contact you will be matched with a Zillow agent instead.
- Your Info Will Become an FSBO Lead for Listing Agents: Agents target Zillow FSBO listings to extract owner info. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Zillow is the most popular real estate website in Arizona. It extracts the data from top MLS platforms and assists buyers and agents to view the listings directly on the platform.
Sites like Zillow provides an on-demand buying experience. However, Zillow has poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles.
BEST TECH-ENABLED BROKERAGE
Redfin is one of America’s top discount real estate brokerages. This low-commission broker specializes in home buying. Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additionally, it includes services like professional cleaning, home staging, and more.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Redfin’s concierge service. This service enhances the value of your house with a professionally managed design plan and no upfront fees.
» Selling With Redfin: Is it worth selling with Redfin?
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
» What is Redfin? Is it truly a smart choice to choose them? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you additional services.
» Redfin hidden Fees: Check this out to learn more about their hidden fees.
Redfin has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
Redfin is Arizona’s best discount real estate brokerage that specializes in home buying. Also, it offers a ‘Redfin Refund’ where if you sell or buy with them you get a refund.
Redfin has a very slow listing process. It takes almost 18 days to list on the MLS as per Redfin’s listing agreement. But, services like Houzeo will list your house on MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Here are some advantages of choosing Realtor.com:
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
Realtor.com has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is regularly updated, making it the most accurate real estate database in Arizona.
It is the official listing website of the NAR. However, it doesn’t allow homeowners to list on their platform directly because of its stringent Code of Ethics.
5. Arizona Best Real Estate
💁♀️ PERSONALIZED SERVICES
Arizona Best Real Estate
Arizona Best Real Estate is an independent, family-owned real estate website in the state.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, you might end up paying the traditional 3% to 6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Arizona Best Real Estate as they are known for their personalized assistance. They also offer a ‘U.S. Military on the Move®’ program for military personnel.
Here are some advantages of choosing Arizona Best Real Estate:
- Add-On Services: They provide additional services to buyers like a mortgage calculator, relocation guide, cost of living report, currency converter, etc.
- Huge Network: They are part of a network of 565 top real estate companies.
- Brand Recognition: They have been recognized by leading journals including Phoenix Business Journal, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, Arizona Business Magazine, and SIRVA Relocation.
Here are some red flags of Arizona Best Real Estate, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Limited Coverage: Arizona Best Real Estate only covers the Phoenix metropolitan area of Arizona.
- Unprofessional Service: Previous customers have stated that they received unprofessional treatment and complained of poor work quality.
Arizona Best Real Estate has a 5 out of 5 stars rating on Zillow.
Arizona Best Real Estate was founded by David and Charmayne MacIntyre in 1987. They are specialized and known for their personalized assistance. They also offer a ‘U.S. Military on the Move®’ program for military personnel.
However, Arizona Best Real Estate has limited coverage. Previous consumers have complained about unprofessional behavior.
6. Century 21
Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms. It operates in every U.S. State and 82 other countries.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3% to 6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Century21 to first-time home seller. Along with listing, you will get access to contract reviews, offer management, closing, and a lot more.
Here are some advantages of choosing Century21:
- Global Coverage: Century 21 operates in every U.S. State and 82 other countries.
- Market Exposure: It has good brand recognition and over 14,000 independent franchise real estate brokers working with over 122,000 real estate agents.
- Professional Real Estate Agents: According to previous customers, Century 21 has knowledgeable and highly professional agents.
- Best for First-Time Home Sellers: Home sellers get access to contract reviews, handle their own listing, offer management, closing, and a lot more.
Century21 has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- No Discounts or Rebates: The agent’s fees of Century 21 are usually high. They do not offer any discounts or rebates.
- Delayed Services: Previous customers have stated that the agents were not helpful and it delayed the process.
Century 21 has an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs
Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms, with over 14000 independent franchises. It is the most popular real estate website in Arizona. It provides huge market exposure as it operates in all 51 states of the US.
However, many customers have reported delayed services and no discounts or rebates.
7. Coldwell Banker Homes
Best For Local Market
Coldwell Banker Homes
Coldwell Banker is an American full-service real estate brokerage. It provides various tools to sellers including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3% to 6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Coldwell Banker for its Full-Service Marketing System and expert agents.
Here are some advantages of choosing Coldwell Banker:
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Mobile App: Coldwell Banker has the best mobile app with a comprehensive search feature.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker helps you determine a marketing strategy with the help of increased accuracy of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Local Agent: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price your house right to attract buyer interest.
- Financing Assistance: Coldwell Banker helps you in your home-buying journey with services like assistance with making down payments, getting a pre-approval, and more.
Here are some red flags of Coldwell Banker, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company agents does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an Arizona full-service real estate brokerage owned by Realogy, started in 1906 in San Francisco. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing services.
However, they have poor customer reviews that should be considered before working with them.
⚠️ Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
- Clever Real Estate: Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.” Check out the Clever Real estate Reviews to know more.
- FSBO.com: FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Hence, it is advisable to read FSBO.com reviews before signing a contract.
- Craigslist: Craigslist is a free real estate website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
Types of Real Estate Websites in Arizona
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
- Home Selling Websites: Home-selling websites in Florida help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
- Home Buying Websites: Home-buying websites in Florida help buyers search for properties online. Perfect home-buying sites must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
- Best Rental Websites: Rental websites help you find rental properties in Florida. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers.
- Best Property Search Websites: The best house-hunting websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties.
- Best MLS Listing Websites: Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These best real estate listing websites list on other MLS to provide greater exposure to the property. Check out the best Flat Fee real estate services in the US.
- Best Real Estate Investor Websites: Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on the best property sites.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Arizona?
You can choose the best real estate websites based on these important factors:
- Maximum Exposure: Real estate websites provide an option to list on MLS without realtor in Arizona. Additionally, they provide social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
- Strong Technology: With technology, selling a house without a realtor can become much faster and more efficient. Real estate websites also offer virtual home tours, open houses, and manage showings online.
- Responsive Customer Service: Real estate websites provide customer support to make your real estate transaction smooth.
Why Houzeo is the #1 Real Estate Website in Arizona?
Houzeo.com is the #1 real estate website in Arizona thanks to its combination of max savings, 5-star customer service, and cutting-edge technology.
- Max Exposure: It gives you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- 5-star Customer Service: You get assistance from the list to close with Houzeo Concierge.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to get access to the MLS.
- Real Estate On the Go: The Houzeo Mobile App allows you to access features of Houzeo’s web platform on any device.
Check out how does Houzeo work and know why Houzeo is the best for sale by owner sites out there:
Real People, Real Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best real estate websites Arizona?
The best real estate websites in Arizona are Zillow, Redfin, Houzeo, Realtor.com, and Arizona Best real Estate.
2. Are there fees for real estate websites in Arizona?
Yes, almost all real estate websites charge listing fees from sellers. Some even charge convenience fees to the renter, who want to apply for an apartment. Although there are a few other websites that offer listing services for free.
3. Are real estate websites safe in Arizona?
Yes, real estate websites are safe as long as you find the right sites. However, there are scam sites, so make sure to do your research before you venture in.