Whether you’re selling a condo in Phoenix or a ranch in Tucson, the 6% real estate agent commission will burn a hole in your pocket. But you can save thousands on realtor commissions if you list your home For Sale By Owner.
The most advanced FSBO sites don’t just help you save on commissions. They offer 5-star customer service and advanced tools to help you update your listing, manage showings, review and counter offers, and close on the sale.
🚀 The Rise of FSBOs
- According to Zillow, 26% of Gen X’ers and 36% of millennials listed FSBO.
- National Association of Realtors found that FSBO homes sold faster than agent-assisted homes. 77% of FSBO homes sold in less than 2 weeks.
- MLS is an important FSBO tool. Homes on the MLS sold faster and for 17% more than homes not on the MLS.
- Houzeo.com is America’s #1 For Sale By Owner website. AZ FSBO Pro and Fizber.com are the next best options.
FSBO means selling your house on your own, unassisted by a real estate agent. There are 2 types of FSBO websites where you can list your home For Sale By Owner in Arizona:
- Paid FSBO Websites: All paid FSBO sites will get you listed on the MLS – the most powerful marketing tool for home sellers. MLS syndicates your listings to Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com, and 100s of other websites.
- Free FSBO Websites: Free FSBO sites will limit your listing exposure to just those websites. No MLS exposure means less competition for your property and thus a lower sale price for you.
We have spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing For Sale By Owner websites in the Grand Canyon State. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: 7 Best For Sale By Owner Websites in Arizona
|FSBO Website||Fee||100% Online||MLS Access||Offers Management||Showings Management||5 Star Ratings|
|2. AZ FSBO Pro||$299||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$299 + 0.25%||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Zillow For Sale By Owner||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
*For 5-Star Reviews, customer ratings above 4.8 out of 5 have been considered.
4 Best Paid For Sale By Owner Websites in Arizona
Paid FSBO websites list on MLS without Realtor in Arizona for a one-time flat fee. We’ve ranked the best Flat Fee FSBO listing websites in Arizona.
BEST FSBO WEBSITE
Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo is America’s best For Sale By Owner MLS listing service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo is one of the best For Sale By Owner MLS listing services, with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating on Google and Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out home sellers’ experience listing with Houzeo
Houzeo.com is Arizona’s #1 FSBO website, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo gives Arizona FSBO home sellers affordable Arizona Flat Fee MLS listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
2. AZ FSBO Pro
AZ FSBO Pro
Az FSBO Pro offers 3 AZ Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $199: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Listing gets syndicated to the local AZ MLS and Realtor.com. You also get an FSBO e-book for guidance.
- Package 2 – $249: The services offered are the same as the basic package. The listing term is 6 months and includes 15 photos.
- Package 3 – $299: Includes a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos plus all the services of the other 2 packages.
👉 Our Take: AZ FSBO Pro’s packages offer minimum services. Within this price range, other Flat Fee MLS companies in Arizona offer much more. Still, if you want to list with them, we recommend their $299 package.
For Arizona home sellers, AZ FSBO Pro offers a number of benefits:
- Good Exposure: Your home gets listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Savings Calculator: With the savings calculator on AZ FSBO Pro’s website, you can calculate and compare estimated savings from the sale of your property. You just have to enter the details like “Asking Price”, and ” Commission Levels” and you can calculate your savings.
- Instant Home Value: This feature on their website allows you to get an instant home value estimate along with a list of other recently sold properties in your area. Therefore you have an idea as to how you can price your home competitively.
There are certain disadvantages associated with AZ FSBO Pro. Sellers must be aware of these factors before they decide to list with them.
- Minimum Services: The Flat Fee MLS packages provide minimum services for the price you pay. You do not get extra help or assistance with any of their packages.
- Referral Service: AZ FSBO Pro is a Flat Fee MLS referral service that will help you find Arizona brokers and agents. They will list your house on the local MLS for a pre-agreed price. Home sellers might not have consistent experiences throughout.
AZ FSBO Pro has no credible ratings available.
With AZ FSBO Pro, you can organize showing times and deal with offers from potential buyers. Your name and contact number are displayed for agents on the MLS as the direct contact.
The services provided by AZ FSBO Pro’s Flat Fee MLS packages are minimal. You can get better services for the same price if you list with companies like Houzeo.
LOW ON TECH
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They allow home sellers to market and sell their homes themselves. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. You get an Open House Manager. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, as it offers maximum exposure to your property with unlimited photos.
» What is fizber? Check this out to know more about them.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Competitively Priced FSBO MLS Listing Plan: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is charged lesser than most of its competitors.
- Extra Services in Some States: In some states, Fizber offers extra listing photos and a longer listing term than what they have mentioned in the listing package. However, you need to connect with their customer service to check its availability in your state.
» How does Fizber work: Check out this to know how they work !!
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, who then lists your home for you. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee is Charged in Some States: If you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming, you are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
» Is Fizber really FREE? Check this out to find your answers.
Fizber has 3.1 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
» Fizber.com reviews: Check out this and see what customers experienced while listing with Fizber.
Fizber is an online for-sale-by-owner platform that provides 3 paid listing packages priced between $95 – $295 and one free listing package.
We recommend the $270 MLS Boost Package which offers maximum exposure to your property. However with no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable. Following a series of Fizber reviews, we’ve concluded that it’s always best to read the terms and conditions of any additional services.
4. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty’s For Sale By Owner Package in Arizona is priced at $299. With this package, you get a listing on the local MLS, Zillow, and Trulia and can make free listing changes and get related seller disclosures. You can add more than 6 photos to your listing by paying an additional $50.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
Take Charge of Your Home Sale Today!
Houzeo gives you the best market exposure and powerful tools to ace your FSBO journey like a pro.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
3 Free For Sale By Owner Sites in Arizona
You can list for free on free For Sale By Owner sites. These sites offer online exposure, but don’t guarantee a successful FSBO home sale. 95% of home buyers use the internet to find a house, so it’s best to list on Arizona’s free FSBO websites along with MLS.
FREE FSBO LISTING
ForSaleByOwner.com has 2 FSBO packages.
- ‘Do It Yourself’ FSBO Package – $0: Your home gets listed on ForSaleByOwner.com for free.
- ‘Closing Assistance’ Package – $495: You get a licensed real estate advisor to assist you at closing. This includes home inspection, title, closing costs, and more.
👉 Our Take: We recommend listing for free as FSBO on ForSaleByOwner.com to get added exposure.
- High User Traffic: ForSaleByOwner.com claims to have 7 times more traffic than any other FSBO website. This works in favor of sellers who need added exposure for their property.
- You Agree to use Their Partner Title Company: If you find a buyer via ForSaleByOwner.com, you have to use the Rock Homes partnered ‘Amrock Title Company’ for closing.
- No MLS Listing Plan: ForSaleByOwner .com gives you only 2 options, either a free web listing or closing assistance from a Rocket Homes agent. There’s no package for you to list on the MLS at all.
- You are a Lead for Rocket Homes: Your listing information is sold to Rocket Homes agents. They will likely call you and convince you to list on the MLS.
- You have to Provide Your Credit Card Info: Even though the listing on ForSaleByOwner.com is free, many users complained about having to provide payment details.
ForSaleByOwner.com has a rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars on BestCompany.com.
» ForSaleByOwner.com Reviews: Check out what customers experienced listing with ForSaleByOwner.com
ForSaleByOwner.com is considered one of the biggest FSBO websites, as they claim to have 7 times more traffic than any other For Sale By Owner sites.
Although ForSaleByOwner.com offers other paid services, none of these services include For Sale By Owner MLS listing. Further, your information is provided to a Rocket Homes affiliated agent. These agents contact you frequently to solicit MLS listings.
6. Zillow For Sale By Owner
REAL ESTATE MARKETPLACE
Zillow offers the following listing plans for home sellers:
- FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
- MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend listing on Zillow For Sale By Owner as it limited your exposure. Further, you can also get multiple unsolicited calls from listing agents.
» Does Zillow charge for sale by owner? Check this out to know if is it free or not!!
- It is the Largest Real Estate Website: Traffic-wise, Zillow is the most visited real estate website in the US.
- Your Listing is Updated in Real-Time: On Zillow, you do all the listing changes which reflect immediately, instead of waiting for a listing agent to do it for you.
- Your Listing Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section, which most home buyers aren’t aware of.
- Buyer Leads go to Local Agents: Zillow does not prominently display owner information. Any buyer who tries to contact you will be matched with a Zillow agent instead.
- Your Info Will Become an FSBO Lead for Listing Agents: Agents target Zillow FSBO listings to extract owner info. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a rating of 1.8 out of 5 stars ratings on Trustpilot.
» Zillow For Sale By Owner Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing
Zillow is the most popular real estate website. It attracts more than 200 million visitors every month. To list your home on Zillow For Sale By Owner, all you need to do is sign up and make your free account.
As Zillow FSBO listings are not on the MLS, they have very low exposure. Additionally, all FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This has lowered the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings drastically.
You can list your home for free on Craigslist’s section for ‘Real Estate for Sale’.
- FSBO Listing on Craigslist- $0: You get a free For Sale By Owner real estate listing on Craigslist. You can upload your property’s description, location, and some photos.
👉 Our Take: Craigslist is a good free option for added exposure outside MLS or real estate websites. But it is a playground for scammers, so add limited information related to your property.
- It has Huge Traffic: Craigslist attracts more than 140 million visitors every month. Your listing will get that added exposure outside of MLS and real estate websites.
- Craigslist is Not a Real Estate Website: It is a classifieds website. Your listing may get some exposure, but no assistance or FSBO tools. Its only purpose is marketing your property.
- You’re Exposed to Lowball Offers: Many home sellers have been harassed by investors or cash home buyers who make lowball offers on Craigslist.
- You Can Get Scammed: Scammers and fraudsters target FSBO home sellers on Craigslist and make phony offers. If you get an offer that is too good to be true, high chances are it is a scam.
- Very Poor Customer Reviews: The majority of reviews on Craigslist online are negative. People complain about being scammed or harassed by unsolicited callers.
Craigslist has a poor rating of 1.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
» How to Sell a House on Craigslist: Check out the tips to sell your home on Craigslist
Craigslist is the biggest classifieds website in the U.S. In terms of traffic, it is the second most visited website with more than 140 million monthly visitors.
While Craigslist can give your listing decent exposure, it can also attract scammers and fraud cash house buyers. Hence, we recommend that you put very limited information about your property and request identification from anyone who makes an offer.
Here’s a quick recap of the best FSBO websites:
Reviews: America’s Best FSBO Websites
We’ve reviewed the best paid and free For Sale By Owner Websites in 2023
Alternatives to For Sale By Owner Websites in Arizona
If you think selling your house yourself in Arizona is too complicated for you, here are some other options you can consider:
- Discount Broker or Low Commission Agent: If you want to save on agent commission, a low commission real estate agent offers you the same services for a lower commission rate. Likewise, a flat rate or Arizona discount real estate broker offers all the services for a discounted flat rate. An agent will assist you from list to close, including negotiations and paperwork.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- Cash Home Buyer: Individual cash home buyers and “Companies That Buy Houses For Cash” make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash home buyers in Arizona help you skip the hassle that a real estate transaction involves.
- iBuyer: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad are known to offer a property’s FMV in the past. However, in 2023’s slow market, many iBuyers are predicted to offer significantly less for your home than retail buyers.
List on the Most Powerful FSBO Platform Now!
Houzeo gives you all the benefits of MLS, without paying the listing agent commission.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Which is the Best For Sale By Owner Website in Arizona?
The best For Sale By Owner website in Arizona will list your home on the MLS for a reasonable price, in the least time, and provide timely assistance. That’s why we recommend Houzeo as the best For Sale By Owner website to list your home.
Houzeo’s Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing plan will list your home within 24 to 48 hours. Further, with the Gold Package, you get access to cutting-edge tools like Offers Dashboard, Showings Management, and many more to make your selling journey easy.
Free For Sale By Owner listing sites gives a boost to your listing, by reaching the maximum prospective buyers. To get the best exposure and sell your house fast, we recommend you target MLS as well as other free FSBO listing sites.
- ✍️ Is Houzeo Legit? Yes, Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have.
Check out how Houzeo works in this video:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo.com Reviews: Find out what customers have to say about Houzeo.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I list my home For Sale By Owner in Arizona?
You can list your house For Sale By Owner with Flat Fee MLS services like Houzeo.com, AZ FSBO Pro, Fizber, Flat Fee Realty, and more. Your home will be listed on the MLS, the most powerful tool to market your home for sale.
2. What is the best FSBO website in Arizona?
Houzeo.com is the best FSBO listing site, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars on popular review websites like Google and Trustpilot.
3. Where can I list my house For Sale By Owner for free in Arizona?
You can list your home for free on ForSalebyOwner.com and classifieds websites like Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and Oodle Marketplace.
- Selling a House in Arizona: Read our guide on how you can sell your AZ house.
- How to Sell My House Fast Arizona: Want to sell your house fast? Check out the quickest ways to sell your AZ home.
- Best Time to Sell a House in AZ: Find out which is the best time to sell a house in AZ.
- How to Sell a House by Owner: Find out everything you need to know about selling your home by yourself.
- Flat Fee Listing Services: Check out the MLS listing rates near you.
- Realtors in Arizona: Check out the top 7 Realtors in Arizona.
Related: best for sale by owner sites arizona, sale by owner websites arizona, websites to sell houses in arizona, best websites to find houses for sale arizona, best site for fsbo arizona, for sale by owner web sites arizona, arizona homes for sale by owner websites, arizona home sale by owner websites, best fsbo websites arizona, best fsbo site arizona, top for sale by owner websites arizona, websites to list house for sale by owner arizona, home for sale by owner websites arizona, best fsbo listing site arizona.Arizona For Sale By Owner Websites