From Columbus Park to Grabe Industrial, Tucson home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Arizona Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Tucson home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Old Pueblo. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Flat Fee MLS Tucson, Arizona Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Mountain Lake Realty||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$295||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Sell By Owner Arizona||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. AZ FSBO Pro||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Tucson, Arizona Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Arizona’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Arizona: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Arizona.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Tucson. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Arizona.
UNLIMITED LISTING CHANGES
FlatList.com offers 1 Flat Fee MLS Package.
- $299 Package: FlatList.com’s Flat Fee MLS Package is priced at $299. The services vary in different states. Common services include a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos, free listing changes, and open house postings on their site.
Coverage in 4 states: FlatList provides real estate services in Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
If you have a property outside these states, FlatList.com can recommend brokers for your MLS Listing.
👉 Our Take: Sellers must sell with this one package. Also, they do not offer any a la carte service.
Flat.List.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services.
- Syndication to Other Websites: Your listing will be syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. Your home gets the best possible exposure.
- Disclosure Forms: You will receive all the required disclosure forms and HOA addendums. Access to counteroffer forms is an added benefit that the company offers.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
In our research, we found some dealbreakers with Flat.List.com.
- Single Flat Fee Package: They only offer a single Flat Fee Package, which cannot be altered to suit the demands of the seller. They don’t even provide a la carte services, forcing sellers to choose the features included in this particular package.
- Manual Listing Process: The listing process is manual. You need to “download, print and scan” the necessary paperwork to get listed on the MLS. This way, the entire listing process gets delayed.
FlatList com has 5 out of 5 stars from 55 reviews on Google.
FlatList.com – Check FlatList Google’s reviews by customers.
Stacie Whitfield, the Managing Broker at FlatList.com, is amongst the best Tucson Flat Fee MLS brokers. Stacie is known for her expertise in helping home sellers and for her fast responses to queries.
In Tucson, the $299 Flat Fee Package includes professional listing in the Multiple Listing Service for 6 with 25 photos for TARMLS and 40 photos for ARMLS. The company also provides counteroffer forms, HOA addenda, and seller’s property disclosure with this package.
4. Mountain Lake Realty
Mountain Lake Realty
Mountain Lake Realty is a licensed Flat Fee MLS Arizona company that provides more than just “Entry Only” service.
Packages: They offer 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 virtual full-service package.
- Package 1 – $295: The listing term is 12 months. Includes seller report, disclosures, phone/email forwarding, showing time, open house schedule, and contract review.
- Package 2 – $499: Includes all the services of package 1 plus professional photography, DocuSign, and an electronic lockbox.
- Package 3 – $ 1200: This is a virtual full-service package with a max home value of 1.2M.
👉 Our Take: The packages are expensive. Moreover, every package has a maximum home value. If your home is not under their maximum home value index, you can not list it with Mountain Realty.
If you are looking for a locally owned and operated Flat Fee MLS Company in Arizona, Mountain Lake Realty is a good option. Here are some advantages of listing with them.
- Excellent Exposure: Listing your home with Mountain Lake Realty provides the best possible exposure as your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, Coldwell Banker, Homesmart, Homes.com, etc.
- Well-Informed Agents: The agents are known to be perceptive and knowledgeable. Customers have particularly rated one of their agents, Thomas Mastromatto for his responsiveness and intelligence.
We discovered some major deal breakers with Mountain Lake Realty during our research.
- Mountain Lake Realty is not 100% online: The tech stack of Mountain Lake Realty is modest. This implies that many procedures, like evaluating offers and overseeing inspections, will be manual and offline. Manual paperwork might delay your selling process.
- Every AZ flat fee package has a maximum home value: If your home is not under their maximum home value index, you can not list it with Mountain Realty.
Mountain Lake Realty has 4.7 out of 5 stars from 18 reviews on the popular review site Zillow.
» Mountain Lake Realty – Check Mountain Lake Realty’s Zillow reviews and choose accordingly!
A licensed Flat Fee MLS provider in Tucson, Mountain Lake Realty offers more than just an “Entry Only” service. They offer their VIP service to sellers who require additional assistance. They communicate with the sellers’ agents and assist with paperwork completion, counteroffers, etc.
Every Tucson flat fee package has a maximum home value. You cannot list your house with Mountain Realty if it exceeds their maximum home value index.
5. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
6. Sell By Owner Arizona
Sell By Owner Arizona
SellByOwner Arizona.com offers 3 Arizona Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Good Package – $299: Includes a 3-month listing term with 6 photos, a printable color flyer template, real estate contracts, and disclosures.
- Better Package – $399: The services offered here are the same as the Good Package. The listing term is 6 months with 12 photos.
- Best Package – $499: The listing term is 1 year with 25 digital photos.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of the Listing Upgrades that SaleByOwner Arizona.com provides.
- Real Estate Sign: $39.99
- Customized “For Sale By Owner” sign: $89.99
- Yard Box: $39.99
- Supra Electronic Lockbox Rental: $149.99
- Combination Lock Box: $49.99
- Second MLS Database Listing: $200
- Virtual Tour Slide Show: $79.99
- Photographer Service: $199
- Comparative Market Analysis: $99
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Better Package for your MLS listing. This bundle includes 12 digital photos and lists your house on websites like Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, etc. It includes everything a home seller could possibly need.
SellByOwnerArizona.com has put together an incredible suite of services that harness and maximize the marketing power of the internet. Here are some of the advantages of listing with them.
- Custom Web Address: Their top package allows you to have custom web addresses for your listing that you can share with potential buyers.
- Transaction Assistance Service: If you have a buyer but would like a professional Realtor to handle the transaction, For Sell by Owner Arizona provides you with all the required paperwork. They manage the real estate transaction to help you successfully sell your home. This package is priced at $1,595.
- A REALTOR.com® Showcase Listing: SellByOwnerAZ.com’s top package showcases and improves your listing on REALTOR.com®. This includes a comprehensive property description as well as a personalized headline banner above your photos. “Showcased Listings” on REALTOR.com® also include printable flyers, photo tours, neighborhood information, built-in mapping, and school information.
According to our study, SellByOwnerArizona has a few negatives.
- You cannot make changes to the description or photos once the listing goes live: SellByOwner Arizona.com does not allow you to make any changes to the details of your property once it goes live on the MLS. According to our research, many other companies provide this service for free.
- No à la carte services are available: SellByOwner Arizona’s packages cannot be customized as there are no a la carte services available.
Sell By Owner Arizona has no credible ratings available.
Sell By Owner Arizona has been designed to provide home sellers with everything they need to sell their homes successfully. They are known to be responsive and helpful to their clients. The packages are budget-friendly. However, there is no room for customization.
7. AZ FSBO Pro
AZ FSBO Pro
Az FSBO Pro offers 3 AZ Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $199: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Listing gets syndicated to the local AZ MLS and Realtor.com. You also get an FSBO e-book for guidance.
- Package 2 – $249: The services offered are the same as the basic package. The listing term is 6 months and includes 15 photos.
- Package 3 – $299: Includes a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos plus all the services of the other 2 packages.
👉 Our Take: AZ FSBO Pro’s packages offer minimum services. Within this price range, other Flat Fee MLS companies in Arizona offer much more. Still, if you want to list with them, we recommend their $299 package.
For Arizona home sellers, AZ FSBO Pro offers a number of benefits:
- Good Exposure: Your home gets listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Savings Calculator: With the savings calculator on AZ FSBO Pro’s website, you can calculate and compare estimated savings from the sale of your property. You just have to enter the details like “Asking Price”, and ” Commission Levels” and you can calculate your savings.
- Instant Home Value: This feature on their website allows you to get an instant home value estimate along with a list of other recently sold properties in your area. Therefore you have an idea as to how you can price your home competitively.
There are certain disadvantages associated with AZ FSBO Pro. Sellers must be aware of these factors before they decide to list with them.
- Minimum Services: The Flat Fee MLS packages provide minimum services for the price you pay. You do not get extra help or assistance with any of their packages.
- Referral Service: AZ FSBO Pro is a Flat Fee MLS referral service that will help you find Arizona brokers and agents. They will list your house on the local MLS for a pre-agreed price. Home sellers might not have consistent experiences throughout.
AZ FSBO Pro has no credible ratings available.
With AZ FSBO Pro, you can organize showing times and deal with offers from potential buyers. Your name and contact number are displayed for agents on the MLS as the direct contact.
The services provided by AZ Fsbo Pro’s Flat Fee MLS packages are minimal. You can get better services for the same price if you list with companies like Houzeo.
🚩 Beware: Tucson Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Tucson Arizona services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Tucson Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Tucson Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Tucson is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Tucson Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Tucson. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Tucson service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Tucson MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Arizona with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
AZ Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Arizona: Some Flat Fee MLS Arizona companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Arizona: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Arizona. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Arizona home sale calculator
Alternatives to Tucson Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS AZ companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, several other options exist.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Arizona discount real estate brokers offer traditional broker’s services for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Tucson Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a complete 5% to 6%. Also, luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Phoenix and other Arizona markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Tucson.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Tucson make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Tucson and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Arizona: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Flat Fee MLS Tucson Companies.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Tucson. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Tucson MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it also covers Flat Fee Tucson AOR MLS.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Arizona MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat-rate MLS package in Arizona, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Tucson. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and has been delivering good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Arizona: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your AZ home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Arizona Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Arizona? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Arizona: Will the Arizona housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Arizona: A typical buyer in Arizona may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Arizona.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Arizona: Find out who pays closing costs in Arizona and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Arizona: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Arizona.
Related: Tucson MLS, homes for sale in tucson az, home for sale tucson, az mls, real estate tucson, real estate in tucson arizona, mls tucson arizona real estate, tucson mls listings, mls listings tucson az, mls listings tucson, tucson area mls, tucson mls new listings, tucson multiple listing service, mls tucson az, tucson arizona zillow, tucson mls search, arizona mls, fsbo arizona, arizona flat fee mls, az tucson, az mls, flat fee mls arizona, mls az, tucson multiple listing services, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo.Arizona Flat Fee MLS Tucson