From Charlotte to Raleigh, North Carolina home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
North Carolina Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst NC home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best services for Flat Fee NC MLS listings in the Old North State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in North Carolina
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Clickit Realty||$995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Carolina Realty Solutions||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. United Brokers||$875||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$295||⚠️ 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Homecoin||$95||⚠️ $450||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Carolina Listing Express||$195||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is North Carolina’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In North Carolina, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299. The Silver package is priced at $379, and the Gold package is priced at $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Clickit Realty
UNLIMITED LISTING CHANGES
Clickit Realty offers multiple packages. Price varies in different states.
- Common services include an MLS listing with a listing term of 6 months. In all the packages you get access to free listing changes, all state disclosures and contracts, and dynamic color flyers. You can also speak to professional agents at no extra cost.
👉 Our Take: You must research the costs according to your state before you make a decision.
Clickit Realty offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
- Money Back: If you wish list your house with a full service broker, Clickit Realty will refer you to a top broker and give you a full refund at closing.
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Clickit Realty for small additional fees.
- State Disclosures: Clickit Realty provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are forwarded to you. So you can directly contact the buyers/agents.
- Speak with Real Estate Professionals: This service is available in all packages. Major doubts can be cleared with an agent for pricing support, tips, home improvements needed, etc.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Clickit Realty.
- Disappointing Service: Several past home sellers mention rude and inattentive calls with the management. Even in the full-service plan, reviewers’ disappointment with the service was a recurring theme.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Clickit Realty reviews have 4 out of 5 stars from 66 total reviews on Google.
» Clickit Realty: Check out Clickit Realty’s reviews on Google.
Clickit Realty has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Although they are licensed only in the States of Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, and Connecticut. Clickit Realty works with different flat-fee brokers in other states, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
3. Carolina Realty Solutions
GOOD LOCAL EXPOSURE
Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions offers one Flat Fee MLS package and two full-service packages.
- Flat Fee MLS listing Program – $399: Includes 24 photos and a listing term of 6 months (can be extended up to 2 years for free). You also get a lockbox for realtor access, a yard sign, and showing management.
- Full-Service Plan 1 – $549 + 1% at Closing: It offers 100% seller guidance from start to finish. A highly desirable offering.
- Full-Service Plan 2: There is no upfront listing fee for this plan. You will pay 2% of your home sell price at the time of Closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $549 Full-Service Plan 1 by Carolina Realty Solutions. Carolina Realty Solutions is best for local homeowners looking for a personalized real estate service.
Carolina Realty is a suitable choice for home sellers looking for a local Flat Fee Listing Company.
- Manage House Showings: Carolina Realty gives you access to the ShowingTime app to make managing house showings easy.
- Additional Services Available: Provides you with a yard sign and a lockbox for the buyer’s agent.
- Extend your Listing Term: The seller can extend their listing for up to 2 years without paying extra fees. Although, in a perfect situation your home will sell within a month of listing!
Carolina Realty has a few red flags that can make your selling experience subpar.
- High Commission Fee: You must pay a 4% commission fee on closing even on the $549 package. And a 5% commission on closing if you opt for the Full-service Plan-2.
- No Direct Connect with the Buyer: The website does not allow you to connect with buyers directly. This can lead to miscommunication between you (the seller) and your potential buyer!
- Limited Coverage: Carolina Realty is unavailable throughout North Carolina. They don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties. Your listing information will be passed to local real estate brokers which delays your listing time.
No credible reviews were found.
Carolina Realty Solutions’ listing puts your home on the North Carolina MLS to give it the maximum exposure. They offer personalized services at an affordable price.
However, you should know that Carolina Realty is not available throughout Carolina. You may also incur additional costs of up to 4%- 5% over your selected listing package.
4. United Brokers
United Brokers LTD
United Brokers offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Basic Package – $99: The package offers a listing term of 3 months with up to 6 photos. Your listing gets syndicated on local MLS like Realtors® and other websites. Additionally, the status changes are free, and all buyer leads are forwarded to you directly.
- Standard Package – $195: The listing period is 6 months with 16 photos on the MLS. Additionally, centralized showing and E-showing services are available with this package.
- Enhanced Package – $295: The package includes a listing term of 12 months with a maximum number of photos allowed on the MLS. The other services are similar to the Standard Package in addition to being able to make open house announcements.
- Full-Service Package – $875: With this package, you get to list your home until it gets sold or you withdraw it. This package has exclusive electronic forms for easy completion and a CMA for pricing your home.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Listing 6-Month Renewal: $100
- CVMLS (Central VA) Supra Lock-box: $100 + $100 Deposit $200
- Econo Sign: $45
- HD Sign: $60
- Photo Resize 1 – 15: $15
- Photo Add 1 to 5: $25
- Excess Change Order: $25
- Showing Service and Feedback: $25
- Add Secondary MLS: $75
- Photo Swap 1 to 15: $50
- Basic Bundle Add-On: $10
- DocuSign: $75
👉 Our Take: United Brokers LTD offers budget-friendly packages for home sellers. We recommend their Enhanced Package, priced at $295.
In terms of value, United Brokers LTD is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Budget-Friendly Packages: Sellers can get basic services for cheaper than many other companies (if you don’t require much additional support from the broker).
- Virtual Tours: By paying a little extra, you can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing.
- Free Listing Cancellation Anytime: If you decide to change your mind to sell your house, you have the option to cancel it at your convenience without a cancellation fee.
In our research, we found no red flags with United Brokers.
United Brokers LTD has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 52 total reviews on Google.
» United Brokers LTD: Check out their reviews on Google.
United Brokers is our #4 ranked flat-fee MLS service in North Carolina. What sets them apart is the managing broker, Steve Toop.
Steve has a stellar reputation within the broker community. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker with over 28 years of experience.
5. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. It’s an option for seasoned sellers who have expertise in selling homes on their own.
You only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin services are significantly overcharged.
You should consider the pros of Homecoin while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
» Houzeo vs. Homecoin: Check this link out!! To have a clear vision amongst the companies.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. At an additional cost, you can use their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
7. Carolina Listing Express
Carolina Listing Express
CarolinaListingExpress.com offers one Flat Fee MLS package.
- $195 Package: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. They provide you with contract forms, online printable flyers, and a Realtor.com seller’s account. Your MLS listing will be active in 24 hours.
Listing Upgrades: For any upgrade beyond the basic plan you have to purchase them separately. We’ve summarized all below.
- Contract Review with Broker: $299
- Additional photos: $45 (Upto 50 photos)
- Realtors® MLS lockbox: $75
- Full Color “For Sale” sign: $30
- Black and White “For Sale” sign: $20
- Full Color “For Sale” Sign Without Frame: $40
- “For Rent” Sign: $20
👉 Our Take: The company only offers a single package of $195. Though the plan sounds affordable, most services you need to sell your house are additional.
Carolina Listing Express is a local company that provides good service at an affordable price.
- Forwarding of Listing Leads: Carolina Listing Express adds your contact information to their website. Unless you opt out, your contact Information will be posted on the SelectPremiumHomes.com website.
- “Coming Soon” Listing Available: You can list your home in the ‘Coming Soon’ category to let agents and their buyers know your home will be available for showing soon. A buyer can decide to wait for your house after seeing the “Coming Soon” listing instead of buying another one.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Carolina Listing Express.
- Expensive Add-Ons: Additional services will cost you around $20 – $299. Sellers need to pay extra charges for uploading more than 6 photos.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $45 if you want to upload more than 6 photos to your listing.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: Carolina Listing Express doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, Yelp, and the like.
We found no credible reviews for Carolina Listing Express.
Carolina Listing Express is operated by Select Premium Properties’ principal broker, Stephanie Smith. The company provides a single package for $195 with six photos.
Although the package is affordable, most of the services you need to sell your home are paid for separately. Additionally, they have no credible customer reviews on any trustworthy sites.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Listings North Carolina services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, but they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the North Carolina Flat Fee Listing Page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me North Carolina
Local North Carolina Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Charlotte: Charlotte, North Carolina Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Charlotte ranges between $195 to $995.
- Flat Fee MLS Raleigh: Raleigh Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $195 and $995.
- Flat Fee MLS Greensboro: Greensboro Flat Fee MLS listing services garner more attention for your home by showcasing your MLS listing to relevant buyers. The fixed-rate starts from $99.
- Flat Fee MLS Asheville: Listing on the Asheville MLS for a flat fee will get your home sold cheaper than a real estate agent. The flat fee MLS listing in Asheville will start from $95.
- Flat Fee MLS Wilmington: You can list on the Wilmington, North Carolina Flat Fee MLS using the companies mentioned here. The basic plans start from $95.
How Do North Carolina Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service NC is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing North Carolina Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in North Carolina. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in NC service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on North Carolina MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in North Carolina with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
NC Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement North Carolina: Some Flat Fee MLS North Carolina companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in North Carolina: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in North Carolina. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s North Carolina home sale calculator
Alternatives to North Carolina Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS NC companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: North Carolina discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount Brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person North Carolina realtor or Broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Charlotte and other North Carolina markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in North Carolina.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in North Carolina make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in North Carolina and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in North Carolina: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in North Carolina. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a North Carolina Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in North Carolina. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Companies
Which are the Best Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Companies?
Houzeo with its advanced tech and affordable packages makes it an ideal choice for home sellers in North Carolina. However, Clickit Realty and Carolina Realty Solutions are great options for locals.
How Long Will it Take for my MLS Listing to go Live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you.
How Much do Flat Fee MLS Services Cost in North Carolina?
Flat Fee MLS Listing in North Carolina will typically cost you $200 - $400. However, some MLS Listing services have high hidden fees. Therefore, home sellers should be careful and do good research before they decide to list their house.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in North Carolina: Know the right time to put your North Carolina home on the market.
- Closing Cost Calculator North Carolina Seller: How much will you make selling my house in North Carolina? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in North Carolina: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in North Carolina.
Recommended for Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in North Carolina: A typical buyer in North Carolina may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in North Carolina.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in North Carolina: Find out who pays closing costs in North Carolina and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in North Carolina: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in North Carolina.
Related: north carolina realtors, fsbo nc, flat fee listing charlotte nc, flat fee mls raleigh nc, flat fee real estate raleigh nc, discount real estate brokers raleigh nc, broker charlotte nc, multiple listing service greensboro nc, flat fee listing services, north carolina multiple listing service, north carolina mls listing,mls nc, carolina realtors mls, carolina realtors mls, mls listings nc, mls north carolina, north carolina mls real estate, mls listings North Carolina, nc mls, nc mls fees, nc mls listing, flat fee mls listing north Carolina, multiple listing service nc, list on mls flat fee, flat rate listing agent, click it realty, carolina multiple listing services, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo.Flat Fee MLS North Carolina