North Carolina’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But so far, home prices have appreciated 27.8% in the past year. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions.
That’s all the reason you need to use technology to sell your home and save $21,000 in average real estate agent commissions! Flat Fee MLS North Carolina can help you with these savings if you are planning to sell your house.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in North Carolina
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Clickit Realty||$995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Carolina Realty Solutions||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. United Brokers||$875||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$295||⚠️0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Carolina Listing Express||$195||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- 📌In North Carolina, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $399 and the Platinum at $449+.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Clickit Realty
Clickit Realty can be a good choice for home sellers looking for Flat Rate MLS listing services in North Carolina.
Packages: Clickit Realty Offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages in North Carolina.
- Silver Package – $299: This package allows you to list on the MLS and Realtor.com with 3 photos for 6 months.
- Gold Package – $399: This package includes 25 photos and an additional virtual tour of your home along with other real estate websites’ exposure.
- Platinum Package – $599: You get to upload 40 photos. You also get the benefits of a lockbox, electronic signature support, open house, and showcase listing.
- Full-Service Package – $995: This package includes everything right from scheduling assistance, contract/offer support, negotiating assistance, and contract presentation.
👉 Our Take: The basic package allows you to upload only three photos and if you want to post open houses, you have to purchase the Platinum Package. Houzeo’s basic package lets you upload six photos and many of the services like open house showings are available for a much lesser price.
- Provides Comparative Market Analysis to sellers.
- Provides pricing support in all packages.
- Provides documents and paperwork for seller disclosures.
- Not based in North Carolina.
- The basic package includes only 3 photos.
- If you want to post open houses to your MLS listing in NC, you need to buy the Platinum package.
Clickit Realty has 4.0 out of 5 stars (64 total reviews) on Google.
Clickit Realty covers multiple states and is licensed in North Carolina, Georgia ad Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS Companies in these states.
3. Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions provides Flat Fee MLS listing services for home sellers across North Carolina. For sellers who want to manage the majority of work to list their property, Carolina Realty Solutions is a good option.
Packages: Carolina Realty Solutions offers one Flat Fee MLS package and two full-service packages.
- Flat Fee MLS listing Program – $399: This package includes 24 photos and a listing term of 6 months (can be extended up to 2 years for free). They also provide a lockbox for realtor access, yard signs, and showing management.
- Full-Service Plan 1 – $549: It offers 100% seller guidance from start to finish.
- Full-Service Plan 2: There is no upfront listing fee for this plan. You will pay a 5% commission at the time of closing.
👉 Our Take: Carolina Realty Solutions has limited coverage in North Carolina. With Houzeo’s nationwide availability and cutting-edge technology, the Flat Fee MLS Listing of your home in North Carolina is a no-sweat task.
- The seller can extend their listing up to 2 years without paying extra fees.
- Access to the ShowingTime app which is for managing house showings.
- Provides you yard sign and lockbox.
- Not available throughout North Carolina, they don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties.
- Directly connecting with buyers is not available.
Not enough credible sources were found.
Carolina Realty Solutions covers major parts of North Carolina except for Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties.
4. United Brokers
Established and incorporated in 1991, United Brokers has built a solid 20-year reputation in North Carolina.
Packages: United Brokers offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Basic Package – $99: Listing appears in your local Realtors® MLS and other websites for a period of 3 months. It includes price and status changes free of cost. All Buyer leads are forwarded to you directly.
- Standard Package – $195: The listing Period is 6 months. You can upload a maximum of 16 photos. Additionally, centralized showing services and E-showings are available with this package.
- Enhanced Package – $295: With this package, you have a listing period of 12 months with maximum photos. The other services are similar to what the Standard Package provides.
- Full-Service Package – $895: You can list your home until it gets sold or until you withdraw it. You also have Electronic Forms for easy completion and CMA for Pricing.
👉 Our Take: Most of their services are available in their most expensive package, so choose wisely. Whereas, Houzeo gives all the important services required for selling your house with the best deals at an affordable price.
- Sellers can get the basic services for cheaper than many other companies if you don’t require much additional support from the broker.
- By paying a little extra, You can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing for North Carolina.
- After buying the basic package if you wish to make any changes you have to pay $10 for each change.
- The e-sign on documents option is only for expensive packages.
United Brokers LTD has a 4.9 out of 5 rating (44 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews.
Does not cover all parts of North Carolina
5. List With Freedom
List With Freedom is one of the biggest sell your home yourself websites. With their easy-to-use online platform, you can list your home on the MLS and sell it on your own.
Packages: List With Freedom offers 4 Flat Fee MLS Tennessee packages.
- Silver Package – $89: This package offers local MLS Listing with an option to upload only 1 photo.
- Gold Package – $149: This package has everything from the $89 Silver Package plus an option to upload 6 photos.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and there is no restriction on the number of photos.
Our Take: If you are an experienced seller, selling with List With Freedom would be ideal. But if you are a beginner, Houzeo’s powerful dashboard and full seller assistance will help you to get the best price for your home.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
- Best for experienced sellers who know what real estate is and how it works.
List With Freedom has 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,443 total reviews) on Trustpilot.
List With Freedom offers its services in all the states of the U.S.
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
7. Carolina Listing Express
Carolina Listing Express provides flat rate MLS listing services in North Carolina.
Packages: They offer only one Flat Fee MLS North Carolina listing service at $195.
👍 Our Take: Carolina Listing Express charges additional fees for basic features like a yard sign, lockbox, and more. Home sellers can find better packages with Houzeo which include everything that a home seller requires to list their home at a small fee.
🚩Your Charges Can Add Up: They charge between $20 – $500 for features like a lockbox, color yard sign, black & white sign, additional photos, open house announcement, and more.
- Listing on other brokerages’ sites
- Listing for 6 months
- Forwards leads directly to the seller
- Limited tech.
- Limited services.
- $20 to make changes in the listing.
- Additional fees are between $20 – $500 for basic features like a sign, lockbox, and extra photos.
No reviews found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Covers most of North Carolina.
🚩Beware: Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS NC services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, but they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the North Carolina Flat Fee Listing Page.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Near Me in North Carolina
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering Fixed Fee MLS listing services in the top cities of North Carolina.
As these companies are based in the respective cities or their counties, their expertise in those respective regions will help you sell your home with ease.
These local flat fee listing companies in North Carolina can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Charlotte||Flat fee MLS Charlotte, NC Listing Companies are low on tech. Also, two of the companies that we reviewed have high hidden fees. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Charlotte, NC
|Greensboro||All Flat Fee MLS Greensboro listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Greensboro, NC
|Raleigh||The packages offered by Flat Rate MLS listing services in Raleigh are expensive. Also, two of the companies that we reviewed have high hidden fees. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Raleigh, NC
|Wilmington||Flat Fee MLS Wilmington packages will help you save thousands of dollars and list your house on local MLS. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Wilmington, NC
|Asheville||Ashveille Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure with proper market analysis. By adding a few more bucks you can choose extra services and make a valuable deal. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Asheville, NC
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, the Flat Fee listing service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee Realty or company saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is flat fee MLS?
The MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. Only a licensed real estate agent in North Carolina can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data.
However, if you go through real estate companies in North Carolina to sell your house quickly, you have to pay high commission fees.
Flat Fee MLS listing is a type of service wherein the agent/broker/company lists your property on the local MLS for a small flat fee. Unlike traditional Realtors, they do not charge you a hefty commission of 3%.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a low-cost real estate listing company, you choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in North Carolina: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is a basic form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in North Carolina, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS North Carolina companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in North Carolina:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- State of North Carolina Residential Property and Owner’s Association Disclosure Statement
- North Carolina Mineral and Oil and Gas Rights Disclosure
Sell A House By Owner in North Carolina
If you want to sell a house FSBO, list your home using flat fee MLS listing North Carolina. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to the owner in North Carolina or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
⚡ How To Sell A Home By Owner In North Carolina: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In North Carolina.
Sell Your House Fast in North Carolina
The best ways to sell your house fast in North Carolina are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
⚡ Sell House Fast in North Carolina: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in North Carolina and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in North Carolina
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in North Carolina. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller closing costs in North Carolina with this advanced calculator.
⚡ How to Calculate Closing Costs for Seller in North Carolina: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Real Estate Websites
Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house.
⚡Best Real Estate Websites in North Carolina: We have reviewed the top real estate websites in North Carolina and ranked them as per their expertise
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
Flat Fee MLS services of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and are trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in North Carolina then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
⚡How much is Real Estate Commission in North Carolina: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers America: Check out our rankings of the Best Discount Real Estate Brokers in America
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help home sellers to find their buyers fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is in North Carolina to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies that Buy Houses in North Carolina: Check out the Best Cash Company in North Carolina
Option 4: Sell to buyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers in North Carolina with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
⚡ Realtor in North Carolina: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in North Carolina!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Rate MLS Listing North Carolina
Which are the best Flat Fee MLS North Carolina companies?
Houzeo with its advanced tech and affordable packages makes it an ideal choice for home sellers in North Carolina. However, Clickit Realty and Carolina Realty Solutions are great options for locals.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you.
How much do flat-fee MLS services cost in North Carolina?
Flat Fee MLS Listing in North Carolina will typically costs you $200 - $400. However, some MLS Listing services have high hidden fees so home sellers should be careful and do good research before they decide to list their house.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
⚡ NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash in North Carolina: Know how to maximize your profit on your home sale.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a house in North Carolina: Know the right time to put your North Carolina home on the market.
- Home Staging: Prepare your home for sale to attract more home buyers.
- Real Estate Photographers in North Carolina: Hire the best real estate photographers for your listing photos.
- Cash Offers North Carolina: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Steps to Buying a House in North Carolina: Know everything about house-buying in North Carolina.
- Title Insurance IL: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Who Pays for Owner’s Title Insurance in North Carolina: Everything you need to know.
- Home Inspection IL: Know the importance of a home-inspection in the home buying process.
- Cost of Home Appraisal in North Carolina: Here’s a detailed guideline to help you understand the approximate costs involved.
- Mortgage Lenders North Carolina: Mortgage lenders finance buyers so that they can buy their dream homes. Check our rankings.
Related: north carolina realtors, fsbo nc, flat fee listing charlotte nc, flat fee mls raleigh nc, flat fee real estate raleigh nc, discount real estate brokers raleigh nc, broker charlotte nc, multiple listing service greensboro nc, flat fee listing services, north carolina multiple listing service, north carolina mls listings, mls north carolina, mls nc, carolina realtors mls, carolina realtors mls, mls listings nc, mls north carolina, north carolina mls real estate, mls listings North Carolina, nc mls, nc mls fees, nc mls listing, flat fee mls listing north Carolina, multiple listing service nc, list on mls flat fee, flat rate listing agent, click it realty, carolina multiple listing services, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, taxes on selling a house in north carolina, inheritance tax in north carolina selling property, disclosures when selling a house in north carolina, home staging north carolina, real estate drone photography north carolina, seller closing costs north carolina calculator, pre foreclosure, il home inspector, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner north carolina, Houzeo Showings, wholesaling in north carolina, list of real estate companies in north carolina, will north carolina housing market crash