North Carolina home prices have increased 23% in the past year to reach an average of $200,000. And it’s a hot seller’s market in most of the state. That’s all the reason you need to use technology to sell your home and save at least $21,000 in real estate agent commissions!
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings of North Carolina Flat Fee MLS Companies
- How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
- Detailed Reviews of the Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Flat Fee MLS Companies North Carolina – Rankings
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Carolina Realty Solutions||$195||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Clickit Realty||$995||⚠️$450||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$295||⚠️0.1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. United Broker LTD||$875||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Carolina Listing Express||$195||⚠️$50 - $200||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
How Much Does a Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
There are 2 types of costs associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is what you’ll pay to get on the MLS. Typically the upfront fee is between $300 to $500.
- Fees at Closing: Typically there’s no fee at closing in California for a Flat-Fee MLS listing agent, unless you purchase additional services like a “Contract to Close Consulting Package” or select one of the high-service plans.
- Hidden Charges (🚩): Many unscrupulous brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing. Buyer beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be frustrated paying an additional $500+ in hidden fees. A $50 yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers will charge you hidden fees at closing, but you’ll only find out about these when you’re ready to close. That’s way too late to do anything about it
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- Listing Fee: $299 to $999
- Available nationwide
- Listings Featured on Houzeo App
Houzeo saves you the listing agent commission. In addition, Houzeo’s superb technology gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. You can counter an offer online, request highest & best, and even manage your showings. If you ever need help, Houzeo gives you 5-star customer service – via chat, email, and phone.
Finally, Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront.
»SAVE: Start your free listing on Houzeo.com today!
- No hidden fees
- Maximum MLS exposure via the MLS – Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com, and 100s of other sites
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Fast listing and listing changes
- Online Showings Management – via the web and the Houzeo mobile app
- Online offers Management- counter an offer or request highest & best yourself!
- Risk-free. Cancel anytime
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating (1,637 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews and Trustpilot
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty SolutionsLearn more
- Listing Fee: $375-$475
- Covers major parts of NC
- No cancellation fee
Once you book a package of Carolina Realty Solutions, you can not cancel it even if it’s taking too long for them to sell your house. In such scenarios where you wish to get an affordable price with quick listing Houzeo can help sellers to get the best possible deals. These are the reason why Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS Service.
Carolina Realty Solutions do not provide you with direct telephonic conversation with the buyers. But the appointed agent will convey you every information that in important for you to know.
»SAVE: How to List on MLS For Sale By Owner
- Seller can extend their listing upto 2 years without paying extra fees
- Access to ShowingTime app which is for managing house showings
- Provides you yard sign and lockbox
- Not available throughout North Carolina. They don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties.
- Direct connect with buyers is not available
Carolina Realty Solutions has a 3 out of 5 rating (2 total reviews) on popular review site Yelp
3. Clickit Realty
Clickit RealtyLearn more
- Listing Fee: $299-$995
- Available throughout NC
- Only 3 listing Photos allowed
The company is not based in North Carolina but in Atlanta, it’s possible that the agents they assign for your package might not have enough knowledge about selling a house in North Carolina.. When you choose their basic package they only allow to list with just 3 photos. If you wish to list with more photos, you have to pay $15.
»SAVE: How to Wholesale Real Estate
- Provides Comparative Market Analysis to sellers
- Gives pricing support in all packages
- Provides documents and paperwork for seller disclosures
- Not based in North Carolina
- Basic package includes only 3 photos while listing
- If you want to show open houses for your MLS listing, you need to buy the Platinum package
Clickit Realty has a 4.2 out of 5 rating (59 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews
4. List With Freedom
List With FreedomLearn more
- Listing Fee: $89-$295
- List within 48 hours
- 0.10% Hidden Fee
Their basic package starts from $89 which includes only one listing photo, 6 months listing term, listing on other listing companies like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and more.
But in case you wish for extra services you need to pay an extra of $59. So choose your package accordingly. This service is good for sellers who have an idea about how real estate works and doesn’t need much assistance.
»SAVE: How to Wholesale Real Estate?
- Best for experienced sellers who knows what real estate is and how it works
- No cancellation fee
- A la carte options like showing and open house assistance
- Only one photo allowed in basic package listing
- No pricing support
- Hidden fee of 0.10%
List With Freedom has a 4.6 out of 5 rating (1,403 total reviews) on popular review sites like Trustpilot
5. United Broker LTD
United Broker LTDLearn more
- Listing Fee: $99-$875
- Covers most of NC
- Low on Tech
For an additional fee they provide a virtual tour of your house while listing your house on MLS. After listing process if you wish to make any kind of change in it they ask for extra fee of $10. Their most services are available in their most expensive package so choose wisely.
Whereas Houzeo gives all the important services required for selling your house with best deals in affordable price.
»SAVE: Paperwork for Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Sellers can get the basic services for cheaper than many other companies, if you don’t require much additional support from the broker
- You can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing for an extra fee
- After buying the basic package if you wish to make any changes you have to pay $10 for each change
- E-sign on documentsoption is only for high costing packages
United Broker LTD has a 4.9 out of 5 rating (44 total reviews) on popular review site Google Reviews
6. Carolina Listing Express
Carolina Listing ExpressLearn more
- Listing Fee: $195
- Covers major parts of North Carolina
- 6 months MLS listing
They have good record but do not give Flat Fee services services in the entires North Carolina. Their package is affordable but with quite limited services. This company is operated by Select Premium Properties and licensed in North Carolina.
Their agents are not very experienced which can affect your listing. Overall it is an average Flat Fee MLS company in North Carolina.
»SAVE: Selling a House in California By Owner
- Listing on other brokerages sites
- Listing for 6 months
- Forwards leads directly to the seller
- Not strong Technically
- Less experienced agents
- Limited services
No credible reviews available
- Listing Fee: $95 Upfront
- List within 24 hours
- $450+ in Hidden Fees
Additionally, to access basic disclosures or a yard sign, etc., you’ll be paying significant $$ raising your total cost to much above other options.
»SAVE: Best Low Commission Real Estate Companies
- FSBO listing
- 100% Online
- Flat Fee MLS listing at $95
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 0 reviews on TrustPilot, albiet on Yelp, they have strong reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS North Carolina
What Are the Best Flat Fee MLS Companies In North Carolina
These are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies In North Carolina: 1. Houzeo, 2.Carolina Realty Solutions, 3. Clickit Realty, 4. List With Freedom, 5. United Brokers LTD, 6. Carolina Listing Express, 7. Homecoin
How Do I Evaluate Which One is the Best For Sale By Owner Website?
We’ve done it for you! We’ve evaluated all these sites based on the following dimensions: 1. Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing; 2. Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission; 3. Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing; 4. When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!; 5. Which website provides the best value in terms of fees. Read the blog for a detailed comparison!
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in North Carolina, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: ”. Do this only after you’ve complete all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.