From Renaissance Park to Magnolia Hill, Raleigh home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
North Carolina Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Raleigh home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS Raleigh NC service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the City of Oaks. Here are our rankings:
Rankings of Flat Fee MLS Raleigh, NC Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. United Brokers||$875||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Clickit Realty||$995||⚠️$450||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||⚠️0.1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. I Sold My House||$229||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Carolina Realty Solutions||$195||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95||⚠️ $450||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Raleigh Listing Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Raleigh’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In North Carolina, Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package costs $349, and the Gold package costs $399. The full-service Platinum package costs $449 + 0.75% due at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in North Carolina.
2. United Brokers
United Brokers LTD
United Brokers offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Basic Package – $99: The package offers a listing term of 3 months with up to 6 photos. Your listing gets syndicated on local MLS like Realtors® and other websites. Additionally, the status changes are free, and all buyer leads are forwarded to you directly.
- Standard Package – $195: The listing period is 6 months with 16 photos on the MLS. Additionally, centralized showing and E-showing services are available with this package.
- Enhanced Package – $295: The package includes a listing term of 12 months with a maximum number of photos allowed on the MLS. The other services are similar to the Standard Package in addition to being able to make open house announcements.
- Full-Service Package – $875: With this package, you get to list your home until it gets sold or you withdraw it. This package has exclusive electronic forms for easy completion and a CMA for pricing your home.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Listing 6-Month Renewal: $100
- CVMLS (Central VA) Supra Lock-box: $100 + $100 Deposit $200
- Econo Sign: $45
- HD Sign: $60
- Photo Resize 1 – 15: $15
- Photo Add 1 to 5: $25
- Excess Change Order: $25
- Showing Service and Feedback: $25
- Add Secondary MLS: $75
- Photo Swap 1 to 15: $50
- Basic Bundle Add-On: $10
- DocuSign: $75
👉 Our Take: United Brokers LTD offers budget-friendly packages for home sellers. We recommend their Enhanced Package, priced at $295.
In terms of value, United Brokers LTD is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Budget-Friendly Packages: Sellers can get basic services for cheaper than many other companies (if you don’t require much additional support from the broker).
- Virtual Tours: By paying a little extra, you can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing.
- Free Listing Cancellation Anytime: If you decide to change your mind to sell your house, you have the option to cancel it at your convenience without a cancellation fee.
In our research, we found no red flags with United Brokers.
United Brokers LTD has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 52 total reviews on Google.
» United Brokers LTD: Check out their reviews on Google.
United Brokers is our #2 ranked flat-fee MLS service in Raleigh. What sets them apart is the managing broker, Steve Toop.
Steve has a stellar reputation within the broker community. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker with over 28 years of experience.
3. Clickit Realty
UNLIMITED LISTING CHANGES
Clickit Realty offers multiple packages. Price varies in different states.
- Common services include an MLS listing with a listing term of 6 months. In all the packages you get access to free listing changes, all state disclosures and contracts, and dynamic color flyers. You can also speak to professional agents at no extra cost.
👉 Our Take: You must research the costs according to your state before you make a decision.
Clickit Realty offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
- Money Back: If you wish list your house with a full service broker, Clickit Realty will refer you to a top broker and give you a full refund at closing.
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Clickit Realty for small additional fees.
- State Disclosures: Clickit Realty provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are forwarded to you. So you can directly contact the buyers/agents.
- Speak with Real Estate Professionals: This service is available in all packages. Major doubts can be cleared with an agent for pricing support, tips, home improvements needed, etc.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Clickit Realty.
- Disappointing Service: Several past home sellers mention rude and inattentive calls with the management. Even in the full-service plan, reviewers’ disappointment with the service was a recurring theme.
- Not fully online: Clickit Realty is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Clickit Realty reviews have 4.1 out of 5 stars from 65 total reviews on Google.
» Clickit Realty: Check out Clickit Realty’s reviews on Google.
Clickit Realty has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Although they are licensed only in the States of Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, and Connecticut. Clickit Realty works with different flat-fee brokers in other states, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
4. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
List With Freedom Reviews has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 1,696 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom.com: Check out the pros, cons, alternatives, and what legit customer reviews have to say about List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. It’s an option for seasoned sellers who have expertise in selling homes on their own.
You only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
5. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
6. Carolina Realty Solutions
GOOD LOCAL EXPOSURE
Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions offers one Flat Fee MLS package and two full-service packages.
- Flat Fee MLS listing Program – $399: Includes 24 photos and a listing term of 6 months (can be extended up to 2 years for free). You also get a lockbox for realtor access, a yard sign, and showing management.
- Full-Service Plan 1 – $549: It offers 100% seller guidance from start to finish. A highly desirable offering.
- Full-Service Plan 2: There is no upfront listing fee for this plan. You will pay 5% of your home sell price at the time of Closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $549 Full-Service Plan 1 by Carolina Realty Solutions. Carolina Realty Solutions is best for local homeowners looking for a personalized real estate service.
Carolina Realty is a suitable choice for home sellers looking for a local Flat Fee Listing Company.
- Manage House Showings: Carolina Realty gives you access to the ShowingTime app to make managing house showings easy.
- Additional Services Available: Provides you with a yard sign and a lockbox for the buyer’s agent.
- Extend your Listing Term: The seller can extend their listing for up to 2 years without paying extra fees. Although, in a perfect situation your home will sell within a month of listing!
Carolina Realty has a few red flags that can make your selling experience subpar.
- High Commission Fee: You must pay a 4% commission fee on closing even on the $549 package. And a 5% commission on closing if you opt for the Full-service Plan-2.
- No Direct Connect with the Buyer: The website does not allow you to connect with buyers directly. This can lead to miscommunication between you (the seller) and your potential buyer!
- Limited Coverage: Carolina Realty is unavailable throughout South Carolina. They don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties. Your listing information will be passed to local real estate brokers which delays your listing time.
No credible reviews were found.
Carolina Realty Solutions’ listing puts your home on the North Carolina MLS to give it the maximum exposure. They offer personalized services at an affordable price.
However, you should know that Carolina Realty is not available throughout Carolina. You may also incur additional costs of up to 4%- 5% over your selected listing package.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockbox, yard sign, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin significantly over-charges for these services.
There are 2 key advantages to Homecoin.
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisal, and closing. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. At an additional cost, you can use their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
🚩 Beware: Raleigh Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Raleigh Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Raleigh Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Raleigh is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Raleigh Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Raleigh. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home on a Flat Fee MLS Raleigh NC service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Raleigh MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
NC Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement North Carolina: Some Flat Fee MLS North Carolina companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in North Carolina: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in North Carolina. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s North Carolina home sale calculator
Alternatives to Raleigh Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: North Carolina discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person North Carolina Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Raleigh and other North Carolina markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Raleigh.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Raleigh make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in North Carolina and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in North Carolina: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these flat fee MLS listing Raleigh NC services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Raleigh. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Raleigh County, it covers most of the MLS’ in North Carolina which includes Triangle MLS-NC.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Raleigh MLS?
The listing will go live (in 24-48 hrs) once you submit the details through the website. Answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Raleigh, North Carolina?
As per a research, Houzeo is considered to be the Raleigh Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can. Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in Raleigh county, you can easily send a request to make amendments.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Raleigh, NC?
Yes, It is recommended. While agents represent numerous buyers in Raleigh, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in North Carolina: Know the right time to put your North Carolina home on the market.
- Closing Cost Calculator North Carolina Seller: How much will you make selling my house in North Carolina? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in North Carolina: Will the North Carolina housing market crash?
Recommended for Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in North Carolina: A typical buyer in North Carolina may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in North Carolina.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in North Carolina: Find out who pays closing costs in North Carolina and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in North Carolina: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in North Carolina.
Related: housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Raleigh