Did you know that house prices in Asheville are 21.3% higher than last year? However, most of the sales profits go into commissions. To avoid high commissions, home sellers can now opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing where they pay a fixed rate for the service. Here is your chance to sell your house and save money through flat rate MLS Asheville NC listing service.
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Asheville, NC Listing Services
- Beware: Flat Fee MLS Asheville Companies have High Hidden Fees
- Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Asheville NC Listing Services
- Should You Opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Asheville NC Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Carolina Realty Solutions||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. United Brokers LTD||$99-$995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Clickit Realty||$299-$995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Beware: Flat Fee MLS Asheville Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Asheville listing services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Asheville NC Listing Services
Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
💰 Save Thousands on Commission: Houzeo’s plans are typically a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
📣 Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites. Houzeo also has nifty social media sharing tools. No other platform gives you this much exposure.
⚡ Fast Listing & Changes: Houzeo is 100% online. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
⭐ 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot. There is comfort in the fact that when you call, there is a live person picking up the phone on the other line.
📱 Cutting-edge Technology: Houzeo is the most powerful real estate website. Its advanced features include:
- IntelliList Listing Management System: Lets you manage your listing 100% online.
- Houzeo Showings: Manage showing appointments online.
- Houzeo Offers: All offers are summarized online. You can view and compare offers, or counter an offer. In a multiple-offer situation, you can also call for highest and best offers.
- Buyer Search: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform: Guides you to your closing.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions provides real estate services for home sellers across North Carolina including Asheville.
💼 Package: Their listing package for Asheville is $399 which includes basic listing options, a maximum no. of pictures yard signs, and lists for up to 6 months.
👍 No fees for changes to listing and no cancellation charges
📞 Additional support: Carolina Realty Solutions do not provide you with a direct telephonic conversation with the buyers. But the appointed agent will convey all the information relevant to you.
🚩 They do not offer services in all cities of North Carolina. Their Flat Fee MLS North Carolina packages vary depending on the location you choose.
- Seller can extend their listing up to 2 years without any additional charges.
- Access ShowingTime app to manage house showings.
- Provides seller with a yard sign and lockbox.
- Not available throughout North Carolina. They don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties.
- Direct connect with buyers is not available.
No reviews were found on credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Carolina Realty Solutions covers major parts of North Carolina including Asheville.
3. United Brokers LTD
United Brokers LTD offers basic flat fee MLS listing North Carolina packages. Their packages are cost-effective when it comes to Flat Fee MLS North Carolina.
💼 Package: For an additional fee they offer a virtual tour of your house on MLS while listing. After the listing process, you will be charged an extra $10 to make any changes.
➡️ To avail of all their services you must get their most expensive package.
👉However, Houzeo provides all the services at an affordable price with additional technical support.
- Sellers can get the basic services for cheaper than many other companies if you don’t require much additional support from the broker.
- By paying a little extra, You can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing for Asheville, NC.
- After buying the basic package if you wish to make any changes you have to pay $10 for each change.
- E-sign on documents option is only for high costing packages.
United Brokers LTD has a 4.9 out of 5 ratings (45 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
United Broker LTD offers its services in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
4. Clickit Realty
When home sellers look for Flat Fee MLS Asheville NC, Clickit Realty can be an ideal choice.
🌟The most important aspect while selling your house is the price. A reasonable price will attract sellers. Clickit Realty helps you price your house competitively and markets your house creatively based on Asheville MLS real estate trends.
💼 Package: They offer four packages from $299-$955. They let you upload 3 pictures and provide yard signs, market analysis, and free listing changes in all their packages.
📢 Exposure: Listing on local and national websites.
🚩 The company is not based in North Carolina but in Atlanta. So, it’s possible that the company might not assign you the best flat fee MLS listing service.
»SAVE: How to Wholesale Real Estate
- Provides a Comparative Market Analysis.
- Gives pricing support in all packages with the top realtors in Asheville NC.
- Provides documents and offers support during the paperwork.
- Not based in North Carolina
- Basic package includes only 3 .photos.
- If you want to post open houses to your MLS listing in NC, you will have to buy the Platinum package.
Clickit Realty has a 4.1 out of 5 ratings (62 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
Clickit Realty covers Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York and Connecticut.
💼 Package: Homecoin’s biggest attraction is the $95 listing.
📱 Technology: The online dashboard is not user-friendly making listing your home a chore that can be time-consuming.
⚠️ Homecoin charges a high amount ($450) for state-required seller disclosures. This fee is unavoidable since seller disclosures are compulsory for the listing process.
👉 To access basic disclosures or a yard sign you’ll be paying a significant price raising your total cost.
- FSBO listing
- 100% Online
- Flat Fee MLS NC listing at $95.
- Extra charges for state disclosures.
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has a 4.7 out of 5 ratings (40 total reviews) on Google, a popular site for reviews.
Covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
🤔 Did You Know?
The cost of living in Asheville is 4% lower than the national average! This gives home sellers the chance to sell their houses at a competitive rate to eager buyers without paying any hidden charges to real estate agents in Asheville, NC.
Should You Opt for Flat Fee MLS Companies?
Median home values have increased consistently across the United States over the past 10 years to reach $350,000. But in order to gain maximum leverage, you need to bypass the hefty real estate commission. Asheville offers the best flat rate MLS listing services in NC for home sellers to save on commission fees.
This is where the top realtors in Asheville, NC, and Flat Fee companies like Houzeo help. They make sure that your property gets listed on all the important Asheville MLS’ and gets maximum exposure online with the best realtors through Flat Fee MLS Asheville.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service in Asheville, NC?
Houzeo is one of the best companies that offer Flat Fee services at affordable rates to their sellers. Apart from Houzeo, Carolina Realty Solutions gives good local exposure to your listing. Other companies include United Broker LTD, Clickit Realty, etc.
Does Flat Fee MLS listing work in Asheville, NC?
Yes, many companies and realtors offer their services in Asheville, NC for home sellers. It is possible to list your home without paying a hefty commission to listing agents by choosing flat fee MLS service in Asheville, NC.
How do I list on the MLS in Asheville, NC?
Choose one of the companies that will offer you competitive pricing and exposure on the internet. Once you've decided on a company, get in touch with them to add your property to the MLS Asheville NC. Houzeo will make listing very simple. You can list your property directly through Houzeo and will be assigned a listing agent that will help you with your Flat Fee MLS listing in Asheville NC.
How much is a Flat Fee MLS listing in Asheville, NC?
Flat Fee MLS listing in Asheville differs from company to company. The packages range from $95 to $995 which will include complimentary services included in the package. Sellers should be careful while choosing their packages because many companies often have hidden charges.
Related Keywords: real estate agents asheville nc, top realtors in asheville nc, flat fee mls nc, flat fee mls north carolina