Montana’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 28% to reach a median price of $408,000. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS Montana companies will help you save $21,000 on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Montana.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Montana Flat Fee MLS||$359||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$800||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$299||0.1%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. MLS My Home||$184||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Montana Companies
- 📌In Montana, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329, the Silver at $399, the Gold at $499 and the Platinum at $449 + $0.5% due at closing (Minimum $995).
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Montana Flat Fee MLS
Montana Flat Fee MLS provides all the necessary services to list your home on MLS.
Packages: They offer you two plans to select.
- $299: Get 6 Months of Local MLS Listing with 25 photos on MLS & Realtor.com. They list you on Realtor.com Listing (Basic) for six months and other popular internet website listings.
- $359: Get 6 Months of Local MLS Listing with 25 photos on MLS & Realtor.com, including a high-impact max photo listing. They list you on Realtor.com Listing (Premium) for six months.
👉 Our Take: You cannot get full-fledged FSBO services from Montana Flat Fee MLS because it just offers Flat Fee MLS. With brokers in the picture, it is unlikely that you will have substantial influence over the transaction. Houzeo, on the other hand, adheres to your needs and offers cost-effective plans.
- Affordable packages for sellers
Montana Flat Fee MLS has no credible reviews available.
Montana Flat Fee MLS covers only few counties in Montana
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
4. Congress Realty
Founded by J. Andrew English, Congress Realty offers Flat Fee MLS listing services at affordable prices.
Packages: Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full service package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos. Other services include access to all state forms & disclosures, Showing Appointment Tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic package. Maximum number of photos are allowed and you get to make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo, Congress Realty is low on tech. But if you are ok with some manual processes, it might be a good option for you.
🚩 You Should Know: Congress Realty charges $50-$350 for additional services like yard signs and lockboxes. Most other services include these with their packages.
- Customizable packages, perfect for home sellers who know which service to spend on
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Free Comparative Market Analysis report on request
- Unlimited changes to your listing
- Only one package, which is slightly more expensive than their competitor’s basic package
- Additional costs for adding more photos and phone forwarding services
Congress Realty has a (48 total reviews) on Google.
Congress Realty is available in multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Alaska: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alaska
- Flat Fee MLS Arizona: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arizona
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Idaho: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Idaho
- Flat Fee MLS Louisiana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana
- Flat Fee MLS Montana: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana
- Flat Fee MLS Nevada: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada
- Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Mexico
- Flat Fee MLS Oregon: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oregon
- Flat Fee MLS Texas: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Texas
- Flat Fee MLS Utah: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Utah
- Flat Fee MLS Washington: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Washington
5. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
6. MLS My Home
MLS My Home claims to be one of the leading Flat Fee MLS companies that have nationwide coverage.
Packages: The price of their packages ranges from $99 – $199 and varies by state. They typically include MLS listing, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to 1 year. The number of photos varies from 6 – 45. Additionally, you get unlimited listing changes and a web page with its own URL. The buyer leads are also forwarded to you.
👉 Our Take: MLS My Home does not have much to back it up, with below-average reviews. There are no a la carte options available, despite the fact that their packages are reasonably priced. Houzeo is a superior choice to take into consideration because it provides customizable packages and streamlines the home selling process.
🚩 Beware of Hidden Fees: Be wary of hidden fees at closing or listing documentation, not mentioned upfront. According to many MLS my home reviews a hidden fee of 0.5% is added with all flat fee packages at the time of closing.
» MLS My Home Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews of MLS My Home.
- One of the cheapest options for Flat Fee MLS Missouri
- Syndicates with other listing websites
- The basic package has only 5 photos included
- It is available only in selective areas of Missouri
- No built-in home evaluation feature. Some companies like Houzeo offer them for free of cost
MLS My Home has 1.3 out of 5 stars (15 total reviews) on popular review site Google.
MLS My Home has a nationwide coverage.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
🚩Beware: Flat Fee MLS Montana Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Montana companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for; they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
📣 REMEMBER: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Montana Pricing page
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a flat fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sales.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best flat fee MLS Listing Services in 2022.
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through a typical real estate company in Montana to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor or flat rate real estate agent.
Do Flat Fee MLS Montana Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital to getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Montana Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Montana, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Montana.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Montana: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential document that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Montana, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Montana companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Montana:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Fiduciary Relationship
» Montana Real Estate Seller’s Disclosures: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Sell A House By Owner in Montana
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Montana, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Montana listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
When you sell your house by owner in Montana or any other state, you need to take care of certain important factors. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and, most importantly, marketing. Hiring home staging companies in Montana can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
» Selling Your Own Home In Montana: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Montana.
Sell Your House Fast in Montana
The best ways to sell your house fast in Montana are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
Closing Costs for Sellers in Montana
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Montana. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Montana with this advanced calculator.
» Standard Closing Costs for Seller in Montana: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Montana Companies
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands amongst home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat rate listing companies in Montana, then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with the click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showing management, and much more.
These are our recommendations for selling your home with the top discount realtors and companies.
|Discount Brokers / Companies||Fees|
|Houzeo||$349 Flat Fee|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
|Redfin||4% – 4.5%|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission, which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50%–70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether they are distressed properties or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as-is in Montana to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have fewer inspections and paperwork when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly, making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Cash Home Buyers Montana: Best Cash Companies in Montana help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No. 1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the Realtor will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best real estate professionals offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on commission while selling their property.
» Best Realtors: Sell your house with the top REALTORS!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana
1. What are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Montana?
The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Montana are:
2. Flat Fee Realty
3. Montona Flat Fee MLS
2. Is Flat Fee Legal in Montana?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Montana. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers
3. Can I change/update my listing information?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how can you change your listing information in minutes.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Selling an Inherited House in Montana: Know how to sell your inherited home in Montana.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash Montana: Know how to sell your house fast in Montana and for the most cash.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Montana: Read to know when to put your Montana home for sale.
- Montana Real Estate Photography: Well-photographed photos grab the attention of a potential buyer and are 32% more likely to get sold faster. Learn how!
- Montana Seller Closing Costs Calculator: Know how much you need to pay as Closing Costs.
- Wholesale Real Estate Montana: Everything you need to know about wholesaling real estate in Montana
Related : montana real estate, real estate in montana, real estate montana, montana realestate, realestate montana, realtor montana, montana mls, northwest montana real estate, sanders county montana real estate, western montana real estate, montana real estate agents, montana real estate market, montana mls listings, montana real estate brokers, montana realty company, cheapest real estate in montana, mls montana, average cost of home in Montana, average house cost in montana, cost of property in montana, homes in mt, houses for sale in montana city mt, montana city homes for sale, montana home prices,
Related: housing prices in montana, montana living real estate, montana realtor, mt MLS, missoula mls listings, montana brokers real estate, montana estates, montana real estate associates, nashua mt real estate, north west montana, northeast mo real estate, northeast montana real estate, northwest montana MLS, northwest montana real estate for sale, real estate western montana, sw montana real estate, western montana property for sale, mt mls listings,
Related: north montana real estate, rmls montana, best real estate in montana, greater montana real estate, montana real estate association, mls listings columbia falls montana, montana mls listings, mls listings montana, montana real estate listings MLS, mls listings kalispell montana, mls listings whitefish montana, bozeman montana real estate mls listings, kalispell montana real estate listings MLS, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, selling home as is in Montana, sell my house quick Montana, home staging near me, Montana real estate photographers, who pays closing costs in Montana, cash offers for houses Montana, fsbo mt , Montana real estate commission contact, real estate market, Montana real estate market