From Awendaw to Folly Beach, Charleston home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
South Carolina Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst SC home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS companies in the Palmetto State for your benefit. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Charleston SC Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Carolina Realty Solutions||$399||4%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. iSave Realty||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. South Carolina Flat Fee MLS||$149||Varies. Typically 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: Best Flat Fee MLS Charleston SC Listing Services
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Columbia, SC’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In South Carolina, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Carolina Realty Solutions
GOOD LOCAL EXPOSURE
Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions offers one Flat Fee MLS package and two full-service packages.
- Flat Fee MLS listing Program – $399: Includes 24 photos and a listing term of 6 months (can be extended up to 2 years for free). You also get a lockbox for realtor access, a yard sign, and showing management.
- Full-Service Plan 1 – $549: It offers 100% seller guidance from start to finish. A highly desirable offering.
- Full-Service Plan 2: There is no upfront listing fee for this plan. You will pay 5% of your home sell price at the time of Closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $549 Full-Service Plan 1 by Carolina Realty Solutions. Carolina Realty Solutions is best for local homeowners looking for a personalized real estate service.
Carolina Realty is a suitable choice for home sellers looking for a local Flat Fee Listing Company.
- Manage House Showings: Carolina Realty gives you access to the ShowingTime app to make managing house showings easy.
- Additional Services Available: Provides you with a yard sign and a lockbox for the buyer’s agent.
- Extend your Listing Term: The seller can extend their listing for up to 2 years without paying extra fees. Although, in a perfect situation your home will sell within a month of listing!
Carolina Realty has a few red flags that can make your selling experience subpar.
- High Commission Fee: You must pay a 4% commission fee on closing even on the $549 package. And a 5% commission on closing if you opt for the Full-service Plan-2.
- No Direct Connect with the Buyer: The website does not allow you to connect with buyers directly. This can lead to miscommunication between you (the seller) and your potential buyer!
- Limited Coverage: Carolina Realty is unavailable throughout South Carolina. They don’t offer services in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, and Cleveland counties. Your listing information will be passed to local real estate brokers which delays your listing time.
No credible reviews were found.
Carolina Realty Solutions listing puts your home on the South Carolina MLS to give it the maximum exposure. They offer personalized services at an affordable price.
However, you should know that Carolina Realty is not available throughout Carolina. You may also incur additional costs of up to 4%- 5% over your selected listing package.
3. iSave Realty
HIT OR MISS
iSave realty SC offers two exclusive packages.
- Silver Package – $299: The package includes a listing period of 12 months and 25 photos for the MLS. Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more. You can cancel anytime during the process.
- Gold Package – $399: Originally a $799 plan now offered at $399. Along with all the Silver Package benefits, you will also get pricing and negotiation assistance.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Sign Charge: $25
- Additional Changes Fee: $25
👉 Our Take: iSave Realty provides affordable packages for SC home sellers. We recommend their discounted Gold package priced at $399.
iSave Realty is a decent choice for SC home sellers.
- Expert Broker Assistance: Randal offers expert assistance to sellers at the pricing and negotiation stages. This is especially great for new home sellers who do not understand the real estate market thoroughly.
- Buyer Rebates: iSave Realty will rebate you half of the commission fee (typically 3%) at Closing.
In our research, we found no red flags with iSave Realty. Randal Longo has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
iSave Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quickly, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
iSave Realty has 4.8 out of 5 Stars from 48 reviews on Google.
Randal Longo iSave Realty: Check out what Houzeo customers have to say about iSave Realty.
iSave Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in South Carolina. iSave Realty covers all major MLS’ in South Carolina. What sets iSave Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Randal Longo.
Randy is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. You get to save on the seller’s agent commission while enjoying the benefits of an expert broker. Although, you must set the buyer’s agent commission by yourself.
Look at competitive South Carolina buyer’s agent commission (average commission of 2.81%) to get the best offers.
4. List with Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable MLS listing SC packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
However, you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance.
Pricing your home just right will attract more buyers but can be complicated. If you are new to the market make sure you get proper guidance or lose thousands of dollars!
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
7. South Carolina Realty Solutions
South Carolina Flat Fee MLS
South Carolina Flat Fee MLS has 2 exclusive Flat Fee MLS South Carolina packages for SC homeowners.
- MLS By Owner Package – $99: You can upload 6 photos. Your listing gets syndicated on local MLS and other home listing websites like Zillow, Trulia, and MSN.com.
- MLS By Owner Package – $149: You can list up to 25 photos with a 6-month local MLS listing. Your listing gets syndicated on local MLS SC and other home listing websites.
👉 Our Take: South Carolina Flat Fee MLS offers two packages. The only significant difference between the two packages is the number of pictures you can post. It is always better to upload more pictures. Opt for the MLS By Owner Package if you are strapped for cash.
South Carolina Flat Fee MLS is a decent option for home sellers in SC.
- Affordable Packages: The basic package starts at just $99. But note that there will be no pricing or negotiation assistance. Which can ultimately cost you more!
- Quick MLS Listing: Your home gets listed within 24-48 hours on the local MLS and other real estate marketplace websites.
- Free Listing Cancellation: You can cancel your listing at any time although no refunds will be given once the listing is activated.
- Virtual Tour: With the upgraded version get a virtual tour on Realtor.com.
You should know that South Carolina Flat Fee MLS has a few red flags that can make your selling experience less than satisfactory.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: South Carolina Flat Fee MLS refers your listings in SC to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully!
- Lack of Tech Features: The South Carolina Flat Fee website lacks technical features which make the listing process partly manual and time-consuming.
- No Moblie App: The website has no dashboard or a mobile app for easy listing management. You could lose out on a great offer because of the lack of timely communication.
- Limited Listing Photos: The basic package allows you to post only 6 photos. This limits your visibility and attracts fewer buyers.
- No Free Listing Changes: South Carolina Flat Fee MLS does not allow for any free changes! You will pay $10 every time you need to make any minor changes. Sites like Houzeo offer unlimited listing changes that increase your chance to find the best offer.
No credible reviews were available.
South Carolina Flat Fee MLS offers FSBO MLS listing in two affordable packages. Your home gets listed on websites like Trulia, Zillow, and MSN.com.
You cannot make free changes to your listing information or photos! It will cost you $10 each time. You need listing changes to showcase your home in the best possible way. Sites like Houzeo offer unlimited changes and customized yard signs.
⚠️You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $99 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of the home sale price.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Charleston SC Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The issue that sellers face while opting for Flat fee MLS Charleston SC is the hefty hidden fees. Many companies tend to hide their additional charges on their pricing pages.
This not only ruins the seller experience but also makes the sale more expensive than what you had budgeted for. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS South Carolina Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Charleston Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service SC is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing South Carolina Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in South Carolina. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in SC service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on South Carolina MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in South Carolina with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
SC Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement South Carolina: Some Flat Fee MLS South Carolina companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in South Carolina: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in South Carolina. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s South Carolina home sale calculator
Alternatives to Charleston Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS SC companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person South Carolina Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in the South Carolina markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Charleston.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Charleston make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in South Carolina and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in South Carolina: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
You can easily sell your home in Charleston without an agent. Proper research and due diligence can help you save thousands of dollars in seller’s agent commission while getting the top dollar for your property!
Just sell your home by listing it with any of the top Flat Fee MLS South Carolina Companies.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in SC. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best flat fee MLS in Charleston, SC?
Houzeo.com is the best flat fee MLS in Charleston, SC. There are too many advantages this company offers to be countered by any other. Less paperwork and more savings. Apart from that, iSave Realty is a local MLS and would offer customized options but with very little comfort or advantages, comparatively.
Is flat fee MLS legal in Charleston SC?
Only a licensed real estate broker or agent, who is a member of MLS in South Carolina, can list your house on the South Carolina MLS. However, this listing agent will cost you 2%-3% of your home sale price and Flat Fee Realtors will do it for a flat fee instead of a percentage of your home sale price.
What is a flat fee MLS?
A Flat Fee MLS Listing (MLS) is a service offered by a state licensed real estate broker that works as your access point to the MLS platform and acts as your lead generator for potential buyers for a one-time flat fee. With this service, you list your property with the real estate broker who provides you with only an MLS entry-only service. So, you are still the seller of your house
What is the realtor commission in Charleston SC?
The listing agent's commission usually charges 5% to 6% of your home's purchase price. This is by far the biggest costs you'll pay.
How is the Charleston Housing Market, 2022?
The Charleston, SC housing market is somewhat competitive. The average Charleston house price was $490K last month, up 14.0% since last year. In April 2022, Charleston home prices were up 12.8% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $485K last month.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in South Carolina: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your SC home.
- Closing Cost Calculator South Carolina Seller: How much will you make selling my house in South Carolina? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market South Carolina: Will it crash in 2023?
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in South Carolina: A typical buyer in South Carolina may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in South Carolina.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in South Carolina: Find out who pays closing costs in South Carolina and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in South Carolina: Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
RELATED KEYWORDS: Real estate commission Charleston SC, real estate companies in South Carolina, FSBO charleston sc, real estate Charleston SC, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, flat fee mls charleston sc, charleston sc flat fee MLS, flat fee mls listing charleston sc, flat fee mls charlestonCharleston Flat Fee MLS South Carolina