Illinois’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices in Peoria continue to rise to reach a median price of $516,000 in August 2022.
Flat Fee MLS Peoria companies will help you save thousands on the sale of a median home in the city! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Peoria.
Rankings of Flat Fee MLS Peoria IL Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Best Choice Flat Fee||$295 to $795||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Group||$295-$795||1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. MLS Town||$175-$295||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Review: 5 Best Flat Fee MLS Peoria, IL Companies
- 📌In Illinois, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429, and the Platinum at $449 + $550 at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Best Choice Flat Fee
- Listing Fee: $399-$1995
- Additional Fees: 2.9% at closing + $15-$60 for optional services
- No credible reviews were found.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who directly work with the Flat Fee Group. They provide flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Best Choice Flat Fee’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include pricing assistance, review assistance, closing assistance, and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In their full-service package, they offer a listing term until the sale, and also you will get the assistance of a broker to handle negotiations, inspection and loan issues, and paperwork up to closing.
👉 Our Take: Compared to Houzeo’s economical packages, Best Choice’s packages are more expensive. They charge a closing fee of 2.9% with the Basic and Premium Packages and 2.4% with the Full-Service Package. Houzeo’s services carry no hidden charges whatsoever.
- Listing syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
No reviews found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Best Choice Flat Fee is available nationwide.
beycome has the 2nd best technology, after Houzeo.com. It also has decent reviews, so you know that the customer service is good.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: This package allows maximum pictures on the MLS and unlimited changes to your listing. You get free legal forms and disclosures, a free open house scheduler, and a tool to manage home visits.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, and brochures, and one key lockbox. Additionally, you also get the option to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, their reviews are only decent and they have limited coverage. You are better off with Houzeo since they have near-nationwide coverage and stellar customer reviews.
🚩 You Should Know: The $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee. The virtual full-service package has a 1% commission, which according to us is very high.
» beycome Reviews: Read our in-depth review on beycome.
- You can easily switch to a full-service package.
- You can set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS.
- You will rely on what the agents bring you, buyers.
- No “search homes” feature for buyers.
- Only one flat fee MLS listing package; the other two are full-service options and are priced higher.
- The MLS package allows only a few photos and a few changes to your property listing.
beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
beycome covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Alabama, Connecticut, Minnesota, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS Companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois.
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
4. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services.
- No hidden fees.
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
5. MLS Town
MLS Town by Berg Properties is another Flat Fee MLS Peoria, Illinois listing company that can help you list your home on the MLS Peoria, Illinois for an affordable flat-fee. They offer two packages to Illinois home sellers that are pegged at $175 and $295.
- Local broker support
- Free Sales Contracts and Required Forms
- Only 1 photo is allowed with their Peoria, Illinois MLS flat fee package
- The 4-month listing period in the basic package
No reviews found.
Covers major MLS’ in Peoria, Illinois.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Peoria IL Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Peoria IL services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Illinois Pricing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on the average real estate agent commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Illinois and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Illinois to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Peoria Listings Work?
Median home values have increased consistently in Peoria, IL reaching $516,000. To gain maximum leverage, you need to list your home on the MLS. 89% of home sellers consider the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) a reliable database to list their homes.
This is where MLS Peoria IL listing companies can help. They ensure that your property gets listed on the Peoria MLS’ for a flat fee giving your home max exposure with max savings.
The Flat Fee MLS service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
⚡ Flat Fee MLS Illinois: Check Out Which Flat Fee MLS Company Made It to Our Top 7 in Illinois!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Peoria Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS Peoria IL through a Flat Fee Listing in Chicago, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Illinois.
Subsequently, the buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
💸 Know How Much You Can Save on Commission!
List your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
You might consider the following Flat Fee MLS alternatives to selling your house in Peoria.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers In Illinois: If you want to save money on commissions while still receiving ongoing assistance and support, consider using a discount broker. We have compiled a list of the best discount brokers near you.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Sell FSBO, and you save thousands in agent commissions! Check our rankings of the best for sale by owner websites.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Illinois: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. We have ranked the best cash home buyers near you.
- iBuyers: When selling a house to an iBuyer, you could receive a cash offer in as short as 24 hours. The best part is you do not have to worry about staging or open houses.
- Realtors in Illinois: If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, they can opt for Realtors who can help them a list and sell their property without any hassle.
Selling a House in Peoria: Everything You Need to Know
- Seller Disclosures In Illinois: Peoria real estate laws require home sellers to disclose certain things when selling their homes. Read our blog to find out the details!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Illinois: When you sell your house by owner in Peoria or any other city in Illinois, you need to take care of certain important factors like repairs, staging, etc. Check out our blog to learn the ins and outs of selling a house in Peoria.
- Seller Closing Costs In Illinois: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Peoria. Check out our blog and prepare for the closing!
- Sell Your House Fast: The best ways to sell your house fast in Peoria are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Real Estate Housing Market in Illinois: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
Resources For Selling Your Home
Learn about Flat Fee MLS and companies who offer the best services in Illinois. Here’s our detailed blog on the top Flat Fee MLS companies in Illinois.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Illinois.
Selling a house “as is” is the best option for home sellers who want to save time and money. Here is a handful of information that you need to know beforehand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Peoria, it covers most of the MLS’ in Peoria which includes MRED MLS-IL.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Peoria MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS listing package in Peoria, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Peoria, Illinois?
As per a research, Houzeo is considered to be the Peoria Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in Peoria, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Do watch our video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Peoria, IL?
While agents represent numerous buyers in Peoria, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
Related: housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash