From Cobbs Hill to Southwedge, Rochester home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
New York Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Rochester home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $379: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The Magic City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Rochester, NY Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Net Realty Now||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Northern Star Realty||$295||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Group||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Realmart Realty||$395||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$179||0.1% to 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Rochester, NY Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is New York’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and a Full Service listing package for the states they provide services.
- Flat Fee MLS Package – $299: This package provides a 6-month listing period and 36 photos, virtual tours of the house, and unlimited changes to your listing.
- Full-Service Flat Fee MLS Package – $1,299: This package allows listings across 83 affiliated websites both national and local. The charges are upfront and no hidden fees are charged at closing.
- Full-Service Seller Representation – 1% – 2% of Listing Fees: You will be charged 3% – 4.5% of commissions. Your listings are marketed on 85 real estate websites as well as on their social media platforms.
Coverage in 4 States: Net Realty Now provides services in New York, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Flat Fee MLS Package priced at $299. It includes all the services a homeowner looks for!
» Thomas Hennerty Net Realty Now: Thomas and Net Realty Now has good customer reviews and reputation in the market.
NetRealtyNow.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services directly.
- Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Thomas and company are known for their absolutely first-class services. He has a great sense of the market and how things work. One of the past sellers had received a solid sale contract within 2 days of listing with Net Realty Now.com.
- Good Customer Reviews: Tom and his team at Net Realty Now respond to their clients promptly and always go the extra mile to maintain integrity.
- High Credibility: Net Realty Now lists between 500 to 600 properties every year out of these over 60% of properties sell within the initial listing term.
- Unlimited Changes: You are allowed to make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are sent to the homeowners directly to limit broker participation in the sale.
- Online Paperwork: The full-service package offers fully electronic paperwork from listing to closing.
- Comparable Sales Report: It also provides a CMA report which helps you price your property competitively.
The only turn-downs we found about Net Realty Now is their limited coverage. It serves only in four states prominently. Thomas has a stellar reputation within the broker community and also among his clients.
NetRealtyNow.com LLC has 4.7 out of 5 star ratings from 21 total reviews on Zillow.
» NetRealtyNow.com Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Net Realty Now.
Net Realty Now was founded in 1999 by Thomas Hennerty. With over 30 years of experience, he has represented thousands of home sellers. His team at Net Realty Now helps you from the listing to the closing.
Net Realty Now allows you to upload up to 150 photos of your house. As per RubyHome, property listings featuring more photos sell 50% faster!
3. Northern Star Realty
Northern Star Realty
Northern Star Realty offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages in Rochester, NY.
- Silver – $295: This package offers 6 months listing with 20 photos on the MLS. Your listing is syndicated to national websites and local websites in the IDX network like Howardhanna.com, Huntrealestate.com and others. You can also add virtual tour video to your listing.
- Gold – $395: This package offers all the services from the Silver package + you get free broker assistance, free renewal, CMA report, For Sale Yard Sign, Seller’s net sheet. You can list on the MLS for 12 months with 50 photos.
Counties Coverage: Northern Star Realty offers flat fee MLS services in Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Orleans, Genesee, Livingston, Seneca, Yates, and other counties.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Silver package priced at $295. It provides you with maximum services, but only houses priced below $350,000 can be sold with this package.
Northern Star Realty is one of the best flat fee MLS option for FSBO home sellers in Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes Region, NY.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com asa well as on popular Rochester broker websites for maximum exposure.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer’s leads are forwarded to you to retain your right to sell your property.
- Unlimited Changes and Cancellation: You can make unlimited changes to your listing and cancel anytime without anny extra charges.
- Good on Tech: All the process are carried online. So your listing goes live within 24 hours after you submit your online forms.
- Marketing Assistance: You get expert 24/7 expert marketing support from veteran Realtor.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: You get full money back if you sell through a full-service realtor refered by Northern Star Realty.
In our research we found a few drawbacks to Northern Star Realty:
- Lacks on Tech: Although the processes are carried out online, it lacks a seller dashboard and a mobile app.
- Price Limitations: The Silver package is restricted to homes under $350,000. The Gold package is restricted for homes under $450,000.
Northern Star Realty has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 93 total reviews on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Northern Star Realty Reviews: Know if it is the best flat rate company to sell with, in 2023.
Northern Star Realty is a direct broker service in Rochester, NY and Finger Lakes Region. Robert J. Piazza, a.k.a Bob is an award-winning realtor and has been in the field for 39 years.
Bob has helped a significant number of home sellers in the counties of Rochester over the past years. However, packages offered by Northern Star Realty have price limitations.
4. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In New York, Flat Fee Group offers multiple Flat Fee MLS packages – Bronze package at $199, Silver package at $399, Gold package at $699, and the Platinum package at $999.
5. Realmart Realty
Realmart Realty offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Flat Fee Listing Plan – $395: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Additional services include a “For Sale Sign“ and the buyer or buyer agent details.
- 1% Professional Agency Plan – $695 + 1% at Closing: Allows listing your home until sold. It also includes a realtor digital lockbox, full paperwork support, and dedicated agent assistance.
Listing Upgrades: In both the Flat Fee MLS plans you have to pay for upgrades separately. We have summarized these upgrades below.
- Showcase 25 Photos: $100
- Professional Photography: $199
- Unlimited Open House Advertisement: $100
- In-Home Staging Consultation: $99
- Combo Lockbox (Includes Shipping): $29
- For Sale Yard Sign: $29
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $395 Flat Fee MLS plan which provides additional services. It gives you a direct connection with buyers or their agents.
Some of the advantages of listing your home with Realmart Realty are as follows:
- A-la-carte Options: You have options like sign upgrades, lockboxes, personal assistance, and professional photography to add to your package as and when required.
- Flexibility for Changes: Unlimited listing changes on the MLS are available after you get your property listed.
- Connection with Leads: You can connect with buyers or their agents directly. The leads are forwarded to you via email or phone by Realmart Realty.
In our research on Realmart, here are the drawbacks of using them as your listing partners.
- Timing to Get Listed: We found it allows you to make online registrations but the procedure to complete your listings with them is manual as they send multiple offline forms. This increases the time to get listed on the MLS.
- Hidden Fees as Upgrades: They also charge $29 – $199 for add-on services like in-house professional photography, listing extension renewals, and comparative market analysis report. Therefore you may end up paying more than you expected.
- Refund for Lockbox: This is an additional service you need to opt-in for while buying the plan. Realmart Realty provides a refund of $80 if the realtor lockboxes are returned in working condition.
Realmart Realty has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 197 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Realmart Realty: Check out Realmart Realty’s reviews on Trustpilot.
Realmart Realty has a lot of flexibility after purchasing the Flat Fee MLS packages as additional charged options ranging from $29 to $199.
As per Realmart.com reviews sellers have the option to connect with the buyers and their agents directly. An additional Realmart Realtor lockbox paid option has a refund of $80 if returned in good condition.
6. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In New York, Flat Fee Realty offers to list your home at $179.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission. But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs!
For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your Flat Fee package.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Rochester Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee listing Rochester, New York services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS New York Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Rochester Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Rochester is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Rochester Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in New York. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Rochester service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Rochester MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in New York with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
NY Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement New York: Some Flat Fee MLS New York companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in New York: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Rochester or any other city in New York. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s New York home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Rochester Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS NY companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person New York Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Rochester and other New York markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Rochester.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Rochester make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in New York and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Site in New York: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Rochester multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Rochester. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Rochester, it covers most of the MLS’ in Rochester which includes New York State Alliance of MLS’s (NYSAMLS).
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Rochester MLS?
You have to select a flat rate MLS package in Seattle and submit your details on the website. Further, you have to answer the follow-up questions asked by the agent. Your listing goes live within 24 to 48 hours after the process.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Rochester, New York?
As per a research, Houzeo is considered to be the Rochester Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Rochester, NY?
While agents represent numerous buyers in Rochester, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in New York: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator New York Seller: How much will you make selling my house in New York? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in New York: Will the New York housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in New York: A typical buyer in New York may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in New York.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in New York: Find out who pays closing costs in New York and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in New York: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in New York.
Related: mls rochester ny, multiple listing service rochester ny, best realtors in rochester ny, flat fee mls rochester ny, flat fee mls services in the rochester ny area, mls flat fee broker in the rochester ny area, flat fee mls listing rochester ny, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS New York Rochester